𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•“π•–π•™π•šπ•ŸοΏ½...

Av Star_Blaze_Crystal

No one really thought much about Bart's past. He always had a good attitude, and a bright smile, to bring som... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chater 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not a chapter but- THANK YOUUU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22: Love is Love

Chapter 21

402 16 2
Av Star_Blaze_Crystal

Harper watched as Katey left the room. A few minutes pasted and Harper felt a pounding pain in her head, making her pass out.

~30 minutes later with Gar and Haylee~

~Katey's POV~

Rrrrreeeee! I have to stay here with them till Jaime and Bart are done having sex. Loud ass boys! I hear a scream come from the other side of the mountain.

~Bart's POV~

I heard a scream come from Katey's and Harper's room. I made Jaime pull out, and I quickly got my underwear and pants on. I ran into the room and she looked at me terrified. "I'll get Katey!" I told her. "WHO?!" She yelled ask me. I turned around and looked at her with concern. "Katey. You're girlfriend." I told her. "Uhm!!! The red hair girl?" Harper asked. Katey ran in. "Harper! Are you ok?!" Katey asked. "YOU! YOU PSYCHO FUCKING BITCH! STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU PUT A LOVE SPELL ON ME!" Harper yelled, getting pissed. "Wait! Please! Let m-me e-eh explain!" Katey got out. Bart gave her a death stair. "You already know I'm fast. And you did what to MY best friend! You are still the same old person you were! A VILLAIN!" Bart yelled. "YOU STUPID FOX, YOU CANT DO SHIT TO ME!" Katey aimed her wand at his throat. Bart's ears and tail came out, with his ears turning yellow, and his claws as well. "Run. Run you fucking bitch, and don't look back." Bart told her, a rask in his voice. She stumbled back and teleported away with a spell. Harper ran up to Bart and hugged him. Crying her eyes out. Bart put his claws away, "Everything is going to be ok. I promise."

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

3.6K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
6.2K 297 47
Wally West life was decently normal. That was until he was turned into a half cat half human hybrid. What's a cat got to do to survive out in this wo...
3.7K 482 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
267K 5.9K 41
Bruce and Damian have been getting into a lot of arguments lately, and Bruce has finally had enough! He is about to lose it... He doesn't know what t...