Chater 6

Bart was in his room. Thinking. He did that a lot. No one knew how much thinking he actually did. Bart hugged his pillow. He didn't want to live. But now...he had a reason to live. To watch over Haylee.

~Bart's POV~

I know, that's a stupid reason why to live! Maybe I should talk to Black Canary about this. No. She would tell the League, then the older team members, and put me on suicide watch! But the kid needs help. I know that feeling of being forgotten. Having no one cause of who you are. What you look like. And cause of who her parents are, and how she looks, she's going to have it really hard! I hope Batman doesn't go to hard on her. She's only 5! I thought about the knife in the drawer. I got up, and locked me door. I better make this quick, before someone comes for me, cause god forbid I get to have an hour of space TwT!!! I took the knife out, and went to the connected bathroom to my room. I rolled my sleeves up. I thought about it for a moment, then I thought of the pain. The pain of loosing Zoë and the other for good. Having ok grades, barley sometimes passing grades. All the times the team as yelled at me, for a "stupid plan" "Bart shut up!" Or hearing other things of; "Bart is so annoying" "he'll never fit in" but those are at school. I didn't even realized, that I had alright put 6 lines into my wrist. I dropped the knife, sobbing. What the hell was I thinking!!!??? I grabbed the bandages, and put them on my wrist. "BART! Open the door, your scaring me!" I heard Robin call out. There was blood on the floor, and the blood was alright going through the bandage! I started panicking. They can't know! I undid the old bandage and put a new one on. I also wrapped it a few more times. SHIT! No, no, no! Tim just had to know how to pick lock a door. I quickly came out of the bathroom, shutting the door, and out my jacket on. He gave me a look. "What the hell?! You scared me! You know you can be suck an idiot sometimes!!!" He told me. He noticed I looked like I was crying, cause I was. "Bart whats wrong? You look like you were crying!" Tim asked. "N-nothing!" I told him, and he could tell I was lying. Only a bad lier would know when someone was lying. I didn't clean the blood in the bathroom, or put the knife away. He walked over to the bathroom. "WAIT NO!" I tried to stop him.