Chapter 13

Just wanted to let you guys know, for the people that do watch the CW Flash, I am NOT using that Iris, I'm using the one from Young Justice, because this is a YJ fanfic, about Bart :)!

A couple of days later, after having sex with Jaime, it was Monday. Bart was grabbing his books from his locker, to go head off to math class. His least favorite class. The teacher hated him. He was terrible at the subject. What made it worse was, Jake Copper, the quarter back, Mikey Diego, the star basketball player, and Riley Smith, the most popular kid in school, just "had to" show up to Bart's locker. They took his books and slammed them on the floor, including his laptop, that thank god was in the case. "THE HELL!" Bart yelled, the immediately gasped, coving his mouth. Riley smirked, and punched Bart in the stomach, making him fall to the ground. Jake dragged him to the boys locker room, and held him by the throat agents the lockers. "P-p-please! NO!" Bart choked. Mikey took out a lighter and started burning Bart's skin. Bart screamed and cried in pain. Like anyone would care at that school. He had no friends. Everyone hated him or ignored the fact that he was getting beat up. And the teacher, they definitely don't give a fuck.

~After all the classes, walking home~

Bart knew he couldn't use his speed, but he didn't have to. He was already the fasted kid on the track team. But Bart still wasn't fast enough. They cut him off, pushing him to the ground, throwing his bag to the side. Punch. After punch. After punch. Every kick. After kick. After kick. Bart doubled over and started puking. That just made the three boys laugh. "Aaww look boys! We got him so good he's puking!" Mikey laughed. Riley punched Bart a few more times, making Bart drop unconscious. Jake picked Bart up, and they threw him off into a ditch. The three boys made a run for it, laughing.

~an hour and 30 minutes later~

Barry started getting worried. He knew Bart had science club, then realizing, they don't have science club on Monday's. Iris saw his scared face. "Barry, What's wrong?" Iris asked in a concerned tone. "Science club isn't hosted on Monday's!" Barry blurted. "Calm down Barry, he's 14, nearly in high school. He's probably at Jaime's or the cave. If you feel the need to make sure, just call them." Iris told him, walking away to the kitchen to get dinner started. Barry has a bad feeling. He first called the cave, and who would've thought, Jaime was the one that answered. "Yes Flash? Something wrong?" Jaime asked, and able to tell he has his armor on, cause of the voice difference. "Is-is Bart with you?!" Barry asked in a panicked voice. "No! And I have no clue where he is, cause Wonder Girl and Robin are also here!" Jaime told him. "SHIT!" Barry cursed, hanging up.