Chapter 9

A/N: Katey it a witch! But is a good witch!!!

Dinah and Bart were sitting one across from one another. "So Bart, tell me, why did you do that?" Dinah asked, legs crossed. Bart had puffy eyes. "Because! Most of the team thinks I'm annoying, loosing my best friends or what I would call my family! And stupid ass bullying, I MEAN!" Bart covered his mouth. "Bullying?! Bart please explain!" Dinah told him, surprised they're just now finding out about this. Bart shook his head, pulling his knees to his chest. "Bart." Dinah said his name. "NO!" Bart cried. "Bart, your not leaving until you explain!" Dinah made clear. "NNNOOO!" Bart screamed. "There were going to be here all day!" Dinah takes bullying very serious. 2 hours in. Bart still hasn't said anything. "Bart, can I see you phone!?" Dinah asked. Bart shakily handed her, his phone. She read through his messages. "Bart, who is Katey, Zack, and Harper?" Dinah asked. Bart looked at her. "H-H-Harper!!" Bart started crying. "I WANNA GO HOME! I wanna see Harper!!" Bart screamed and cried. "Progress." Dinah mumbled. She was stuck with Bart for 2 more hours. Batman and Flash orders. A 4 hour session, twice a week. Bart just sat there, knees to his chest, crying. "Bart, what can I do to help you?" Dinah asked him, leaning forwards. "I wanna go home! B-b-back to my timeline!" Bart cried. Tim walked in with Zatanna, and John Constantine. "What are you guys doing?" Dinah asked, very confused, and shocked to see John. "Well love, we could temporarily take Barr to his timeline, or bring the girl here, that he wants to see." John explained. Dinah looked at Bart. "L-le-lemme asked h-her!" Bart choked. Bart took his phone back from Dinah.

Bart
Hey, Harper! Are we still best friends?

Harper
Bartholomew Henry Allen! OF CORSE WE ARE!!! I wanna see you so bad~!!!

Bart
Well that's what I'm texting you about! Some of the heroes in this time line are willing to either let me come back for a few hours in that timeline or you can STAY with me in this timeline!

Harper
Stay with you!
Is it ok if Katey comes? We're kinda dating ^^

Bart
Sure! We're making the portal thingy or whatever thingy now!!!

Harper
Oki!!!

"KATEY! WERE GOING TO STAY WITH BART IN HIS TIMELINE!!!" Harper yelled. "REALLY!" Katey screamed. "YEAH! I have my stuff ready!" Harper told her. Katey waved her finger around and had her stuff ready!