Chapter 10

Harper and Katey got to the timeline Bart's in. "Who are you guys?" Beast Boy asked them, getting ready to fight. "AW! He so cute! We're Bart's friends!" Katey told him. They went on there way to find Bart. They finally found Bart and they screamed! "BART!" The 2 girls cries, tackling him down to the ground in a hug.

~Later that day~

Bart, Harper, and Katey were walking around the cave, till it hit Bart. "You guys haven't met my new friends!" Bart said. "Well duh! Who are they?" Katey asked. Bart pulled his phone out, and pulled up the group chat.

Bart
Hey can you guys come to the cave, in the training room to meet my friends, from my time line!

Jaime
Sure! Is it ok if I bring my little sister, I have to watch her.

Tim
Yeah I'll come!

Bart
Yeah that's fine Jaime! Cassie? You able to come as well?

Cassie
I can if Tim comes and sneaks me out of my house! Mom has me locked up in my room 😒

Tim
I'm on my way!!!

———————————————————————————

"Ok there all coming, and Jaime's sister is also coming cause he has to babysit her." Bart told his friends. They nodded.

~Everyone at the cave~

Jaime has Milagro on his shoulders. Cassie was on Tim's back. "Hey guys! This is Harper! And this is Katey, Harper's Girlfriend!" Bart smiles at them. "You doing better esé?" Jaime asked. Bart nodded. "Good. Also can I talk to you for a quick sec esé?" Jaime asked, setting Milagro down. "Sure!" Bart followed Jaime to a private room. "So Jaime what do you-" Bart got cut off to Jaime kissing him. Bart closed his eyes, and kissing back.