Chapter 14

A/N: Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up, I do have Thea in this. Cause I love Thea to much to not have her in it, even tho she's not in Young Justice. Please don't kill me TwT!

Barry quickly found Bart, and ran him to the cave, to see Blue Beetle was just about to leave. "ESÉ!" Jaime yelled, flying over to them. Bart was unconscious in Barry's arms. Barry ran him to med bay, giving him a few bandages. Jaime flew in, putting his armor away, so he was in his normal clothes.

~An hour later~

Bart finally woke up, and looked at his concerned boyfriend, and Grandpa. He looked away from them. "Jaime can you step out of the room while I talk to Bart." Barry more told, than asked Jaime. Jaime nodded, leaving the room. "Bart! What else aren't you telling us! First the suicidal stuff, with cutting! Now out of my mind bullying!" Barry ranted at him. Bart started crying. "IM SORRY OK! IM SORRY!" Bart cried, then laid down, crying into the pillow. Barry looked at him. "Bart I'm serious! Do I need to enroll Katey and Harper into your school?" Barry scared him. "I DONT KNOW!" Bart stood up. "I-I wanna talk to Black Canary!" Bart cried, holding his stomach. Barry nodded. Barry set Bart back on the bed, then pulled out his phone to text Dinah.

Barry
Hey Dinah, I just found Bart, and he's been getting badly bullied, he won't talk to me, but he said he wanted to talk to you, if that's alright

Dinah
Yeah. That's fine, right now would be the best time, just bring him by Ollie's place.

Barry
You and Oliver ay!? And okay.

———————————————————————————

~At Oliver's Place~

Barry walked Bart to the door. Bart wasn't his usual hyper self. Or moody. He was just quiet. He had his favorite teal jacket on, with his hood up. Thea opened the door, and looked at them confused. "Umm....if your looking for my brother, he's at a meeting." Thea told them. Barry shook his head, a hand on Bart's shoulder. "We're here to see Dinah." Barry told the girl. Thea nodded, and turned around yelled up the stairs. "DINAH! SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" Thea yelled, then ran up the stairs. Dinah came to the door, and looked at Bart. "You wanted to talk?" Dinah asked. Bart weakly nodded. "Come in. Shoes off at the front door, and I'll you when we're done." Dinah explained to both of them. Barry nodded, then went back to his car, and drove off. "W-Wally is g-gonna be the one picking me up." Bart told Dinah, walking with her to a small office room.

~In the Small office room~

Bart sat down in the chair in front of the desk, as Dinah sat on the corner of the desk. Bart could only look at his beaten red sneakers. "So Bart, what did you want to talk about?" Dinah asked him. Bart's eyes watered up. "If you want, we don't even have to talk about the bullying. We could try and talk about something that makes you happy, or something like that." Dinah told him. All Bart could really do was simply nod. Dinah was trying to think of a topic they could talk about. Bart finally spoke up. "Th-the new g-girl....H-Haylee." Bart quietly spoke. Dinah looked at him. "What about her?" Dinah asked. "She-she makes me happy...s-same with Jaime." Bart told her. "How so?" She asked him. "W-well Haylee is-is so nice..well to-to me at least. For all she's been through, but I also understand what she's been through...and Jaime! He's my boyfriend!" Bart started giggling. Dinah smiled. "Well it's good to see you smiling and giggling Bart." Dinah smiled. "Y-yeah! C-can I call Wally to come pick me up now?" Bart asked. "If your feeling better." Dinah told him, getting up. Bart nodded and pulled his phone out.

~On the phone with Wally~

"Hey Bart, ready for me to pick you up?" Wally asked. "Yeah." Bart told him then hung up.

~Off the phone~

Wally just ran there, and planned on carrying Bart. "Bye Dinah! And thanks for letting me come over on last notice!" Bart thanked her leaving with Wally. Dinah nodded and carried on with her day.