Chapter 22: Love is Love

"Finally!" Bart was really happy that day. He was truly happy. "Huh? Finally what?" Gar asked him, with Haylee on his back. "Hm. It's Pride month, it's where you celebrate all month for who you are! Where your part of the LGBTQ+ community!" He told them jumping up and down. "LGBTQ+?" Haylee asked a little confused. "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans/Transgender, Questions, and the plus stands for all the other sexualities." Bart explained to her with a smile. The alarm System started blasting the cave. Haylee fell to the ground covering her ears. Bart ran over to her and picked her up. "BB! STAY WITH JAIME!" Bart yelled and ran Haylee to his room.

~In Bart's Room~

~Bart's POV~

Okay. I don't know who got into the cave, but yeah. I had to make Haylee change her clothes. (The picture is what he made her change in, and gave her those weapons, and just pretend a 5 year old can fit perfectly into that stuff). I next also put on all black. Of corse with my pride t-shirt under the black hoodie. I took one of the guns from Haylee, grabbed my phone and wallet. I had to text Jaime and the other in the group chat first tho.

In the group chat

Bart
Hey guys, I know I'm a hero in all, but I also take full care of Haylee, so I'm running away with her. I'll tell you my location whenever I find/get there.

Tim
I- what? What's going on?! I'm at the Manor rn! And alright Bart. He safe!
Don't let my sister damn get hurt! And take good care of her, she needs you more than me. - JJ

Bart
I promise I will.
Also, the alarm system is going off like crazy, so someone is here in the cave. So yeah. Bye-bye!

Not texting anymore

"Let's go Haylee." I picked her up, and speeded out of the cave. I notice Jaime was outside with BB, so I ran over to them first, before leaving. "Grandpa gave me a house. A really big one. By the ocean. Mr. Wayne paid for it, and I'm going to do online school." I told Jaime. He bent down and kissed me. I kissed back. "Love is love, I'll come see you with Milagro often. Love you Esé." Jaime told me. "I love you to." I teared up, but ran off.

A/N: Hello! You've reached the end of the story! I'm gonna make a second book for this! I don't wanna spoil anything but, a lot of drama happens. Well until the first part comes out of the second book, stay whelmed people! Love you all! ❤️🥺. And thank you for 2K on this story!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 🎉