BROKEN

By SageTaylor

Cecilia Callahan is a young female werewolf growing up in Montana. She faces several problems including her a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

2.3K 60 1
By SageTaylor

J.J's POV

Life slowed down after Holden was ordered off of our lands. The week after Maddy's party, I went back to school and studied hard, making sure that my grades never slipped below an A average. Silas worked long hours at the shop and finally gave in and let me work for his grandma. I worked after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I worked Saturdays from 9:00am until 5:00pm. I loved working for Carla's mom and actually got Carla to invite her mom over for dinner a couple times to work on their relationship.

Silas's birthday was three months after Maddy's and only a week before Christmas, so I decided to rent a small cabin for a weekend which set me back a whole months worth of pay. Thankfully I had gotten my drivers license a few weeks before, so I tied a blindfold on Silas and drove the 30 miles to the semi-secluded cabin. When we got there, I parked the truck and helped Silas to the ground as his feet crunched in the snow. I led him to the door and into the cabin. I made him sit on the bed and practically demanded that he not remove the blindfold until I said to, and I wandered out of the room. Five minutes later, I was standing in a shear white teddy with red garters, white thigh high stockings, and red high heels.

“Slowly remove the blindfold.” I said in a low whisper. I watched as he slid the dark fabric from his eyes and blinked at me.

“Jazz, you look like an angel. A very. Sexy. Angel.” I instantly sensed his arousal and stepped toward him.

(WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT)

“Happy Birthday baby.” I purred against his ear as I pulled him to his feet.

I slid his sweatshirt off over his head and threw it to the floor. I kissed his neck and slid my hands down his sexy chest and rippled abs. I kissed him passionately on the mouth as I unbuttoned his dark blue jeans and slid them off of his hips and down his legs. He sat back on the bed as I pulled his jeans the rest of the way off and tossed them by his sweatshirt.

“Silas, you're beautiful.” I leaned up and kissed his stomach, letting my tongue dart across his delicious six pack.

I sat back on my heels and asked my gorgeous mate to stand up. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his baby blue boxer briefs and slid them down his toned legs. He placed his hands on my shoulders to balance himself as he stepped out of the last of his clothing. I was nervous about what I was about to do since I'd never had the nerve to try it before. I rocked myself forward on my knees and I licked his thighs meticulously, kissing and licking right next to his awaiting manhood. I shot my tongue along the tip of his erect appendage. He tightened his grip on my shoulders and let out a sexy moan. I took his erection into my warm mouth and continued to make him moan for a few minutes before he pulled away from me and helped me up. He began kissing my neck and pushed me back onto the bed. He had his knees on the bed between my legs and his hands on the bed on either side of my head.

“I need you, J.J.” He mumbled against my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his back, dug my fingernails into his sweaty flesh and pulled him down so he entered me quickly. Our breathing sped up with his movements and before I knew it, I was throwing back my head and screaming out his name. At the same time, his body collapsed onto me.

“God J.J, you're amazing.” He breathed out as he rolled to the side and curled up next to me. We spent the entire weekend in bed, only getting up to eat or use the bathroom.

We got back to Carla's early in the evening and I was very excited to see Maddy. I scooped her up, kissing her face all over. She squealed and wiggled in my arms. I held her tight and kissed her again, then started to tickle her.

“Stop Momma!” She laughed loudly. I set her down as Silas walked in and went over to Sienna and Emmett.

“Hey guys, did you...” He paused and glanced at me. “You know?” He finished.

“Don't worry bro, it's all good.” Sienna smiled. “J.J, I worked at Grandma's for you yesterday. She told me to have you stop in today, she has something for you.” I looked at her with confusion, but Silas scooped Maddy up from next to me and kissed my forehead.

“I'll get her jacket on, we'll all go together.” He grinned and walked away.

“Silas, I'm glad you're here. While I talk to Jasmine, why don't you go into the back room. I finally found your grandfather's pocket knife that I want you to have. I left it on the table.” Beverly smiled warmly.

“Well, you brought the little one to see her great grandma. I bet we can find something here for such a cute little girl.” She walked through the store and came back with a fluffy, stuffed pink unicorn. “For you my dear, because we should always believe in the impossible. Now, Jasmine, I want you to have something that I've been working on for you since the first time you walked into my store and Sienna told me who you are. I know it's going to be awhile before you consider using it, but I'm getting old and you never know when I'm going to kick the bucket.” She handed me a garment bag and I hung it on the nearest clothing rack.

I slowly pulled the zipper down on the bag, and gasped as I pulled the beautiful, hand sewn, white, strapless wedding gown out of its plastic housing and admired the intricate beading on the bust of the dress. Tears formed in my eyes as I turned to her, speechless. I tried to get the words to come out, but they were stuck in my throat.

“Beverly.” I cried.

“Nonsense, you call me Grandma, now put it in the bag before Silas comes out and sees it. He isn't to see it until you walk down the aisle.” I placed the dress back into it's confinement and pulled her into a hug.

“It's beautiful, thank you.” I had tears of joy streaming down my face.

“Grandma, I dug through that entire back room and have yet to find a pocket knife. Now, either you're playing tricks on me or you're lost your marbles in that head of yours.” He grinned from ear to ear, and I swear I saw him wink at her.

“Now now Silas, why would I play tricks on you?” She joked.

I woke up on Christmas morning with a pounding headache and realized that Silas had already gotten up. I glanced at the alarm clock and realized that it was already 10:00 in the morning. It was the first time I had slept in since Maddy was born. I swung my feet out of the bed as I sat up and the room began to spin. I had only had a migraine a handful of times, but I knew right away that I was having one worse that I had ever had before. I stumbled to the bathroom with my eyes closed so that the light didn't make the pounding worse and when I got there, I heaved. I ran a hot bath and slid down into water while keeping all the lights off. I dropped my mental block and called to Silas.

-Baby, can you watch Maddy and let everyone know that I won't be joining in this mornings festivities? I have a killer migraine -

-Of course sweetheart, I'll be up shortly to check on you, stay in bed. - his response had been a mere whisper.

-I'm soaking in the tub. Could you bring me some crackers please? I feel like crap.-

Moments later, Silas was sitting on the edge of the tub, and I knew he was really concerned. He was looking at me with fear in his eyes, and for a moment, he said nothing. He handed me a glass of sprite and some crackers, and kissed my forehead. I pushed him back and climbed out of the tub to heave into the toilet. I didn't want Silas to see me like that, but there was nothing I could do about it at that point. He just held back my hair and rubbed my back.

“Should I call Dr. Luis?” He whispered.

“No, I just need to rest. Can you close the bedroom curtains so I can go to bed?” I croaked out and grabbed my head. Moments later, Silas was carrying me to bed. He left me to sleep and I heard him whispering in the hallway.

“I'm really worried Mom. I've never seen her like this. I think something is really wrong. She can't even open her eyes. She is weak and sick to her stomach. It's more than a migraine or the flu. She's a wolf, she shouldn't be suffering like this. Wolves are supposed to be strong, especially wolves with Alpha blood in them.” I wanted to object, to tell him that it was just a migraine and that everything was just fine, but I couldn't get my mouth to open, or the words to come out. I woke up two hours later with Dr. Luis standing over me, checking my vitals. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

“Hey Doc, it's Christmas. Shouldn't you be at home with your family?”

“Well, my family is downstairs. We always have Christmas dinner here with Carla. Silas was worried about you so I said I'd peak in. How's your head?”

“It's just fine. My headache is gone for the most part and I'm a little hungry.” I blushed at her.

“When was your last heat, Jasmine?” She whispered, barely audible.

“It was about five weeks ago, why?” I questioned.

“Did you and Silas have sex at all during that time?” She countered.

“What does that have to do with a migraine?” I asked confused.

“I'm just covering all the bases.”

“Um, we did the day before my heat set in, and the day after it was finished. Carla locked him out of the house during the five days that I was in heat.” I felt my face go red.

“To be on the safe side, I'm going to come over tomorrow and give you a pregnancy test. For now, let's just stay quiet on the matter and go enjoy a good Christmas dinner.” She smiled and excused herself from the room.

I got out of bed, brushed my hair, and slipped on a red sweater with black slacks and the flip-flops that I always wore through the house. I walked into the family room to find Silas, Maddy, Sienna, Emmett, Dr. Luis, her husband, her teenaged daughter, Carla, and Preston. As I got closer and walked up to Silas, I noticed that everyone was staring at me, and P.J seemed to stiffen in his seat.

“Hey baby, how are you feeling?” Silas asked as he scooted over to make room for me to sit in the recliner with him.

“I'm feeling much better, thank you.” I smiled and kissed his cheek while I snuggled up to him.

“Are you sure you're okay? You smell different. Normally you smell of lavender and sage, but now you smell less floral and more, I don't know, spicy?” He said confused. I looked up at Dr. Luis.

“Could a migraine or the flu change my scent?”

“Feeling under the weather can easily vary the combination of scents.” She smiled.

Dr. Luis and her family left after we ate dinner, (well, I more or less pushed it around on my plate) and the rest of us gathered in the family room to exchange gifts. Silas and I stayed in the recliner, and Maddy sat on the floor in front of us. Sienna and Emmett were next to us on the loveseat, and Carla sat next to Preston on the couch. We had a fire going in the fire place and the tree was lit up beautifully. I felt a little emotional, because it was the first time that I had ever been a part of an actually Christmas gathering.

“J.J, my gift to you is the memorial for Louise that I designed. Here's a picture of it, it will be put in the Pack garden as soon as the ground thaws.” P.J smiled and I crossed the room to hug him. He quietly whispered in my ear so that no one else could hear him. “You smell different because you're pregnant. Congrats.” I pulled away and stared into his eyes, but said nothing.

Preston gave Maddy a child's easel with finger paints, and gave Silas a Nirvana tee shirt. Carla received a lot of books from her kids and her mom. Sienna got pearl earrings from Emmett, new clothes from her mom, and a car from Silas and Preston that they restored. It used to belong to their father and he had told Silas before he died that he wanted to give it to Sienna some day. Emmett received a large box of condoms from P.J and Silas, who both got slapped by their mother.

Carla gave each of the boys gift cards so they could buy their own stuff, and she gave Madelyn a gorgeous doll house. Carla turned to me and handed me a beautifully wrapped box that was large and heavy. Tears formed in my eyes as I pulled out several picture frames with professional photos of Maddy. I thanked her profusely, then handed Silas an envelope. I watched as his eyes flickered from the envelope back to me.

“What's this?” He asked.

“Just open it and read it out loud.” I smiled.

“Dear Miss Jansen,

This letter is to inform you of your academic achievements. You have been accepted to graduate early and have received your credits at the local university for your Advanced Placement classes. You will graduate from Parker High School with Honors. You are required to finish this semester and take your finals on January 19th, and then you will officially graduate.

Congratulations from all our staff,

Mr. Richard Harper

Principal

You're graduating early and with honors? That is amazing, I am so proud of you!” I grinned widely at his response.

“I needed to prove to you that having a job and taking care of Maddy wouldn't get in my way of learning and doing my homework.” He smiled back and kissed me gently.

After I hugged Silas again, he handed me a small box that had a gold bow on the top. I opened it to find a heart shaped key chain with a gold colored key. I held it up and examined it, looking for any markings to try to figure out what it belonged to, but I couldn't figure it out.

“What's this for?" I whispered.

“It's the key to my heart.” He blushed.

“Wow Silas, that's cute and really corny.” I laughed.

“Mom, watch Maddy please. I'm taking J.J somewhere. We'll be back soon.” I stood up and placed the key in my pocket.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To say hello to a friend of mine, it's kind of a Christmas tradition.” He grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 10.2K 46
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
48.9K 2.7K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
82.6K 2.2K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...