Los Carnales

By ssweet-decadence

[DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MORE THAN ONE SHIP] [WARNING: FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!!!] Lauren Jauregui is... More

Casting/Places
Chapter 1: Hypocritical Sinners
Chapter 2: Arranged Kills, Arranged Date
Chapter 3: Are Those Firecrackers or Gun Shots?
Chapter 4: Eye For An Eye
Chapter 5: Change In Plans
Chapter 6: Penance
Chapter 7: The Perfect Set-Up
Chapter 8: What Is Loyalty?
Chapter 9: Practice To Deceive
Chapter 10: Stir The Fucking Pot
Chapter 11: Su Maldito Veneno
Chapter 12: Blood In, Blood Out
Chapter 13: Good Paperwork
Chapter 14: Sweet Tooth
Chapter 15: Candy Crush
Chapter 16: Divided
Chapter 17: Tough Love
Chapter 18: Aleesia vs. Candy
Chapter 19: The Only One Who Touches Me Is You
Chapter 20: Push Me, I'll Push Back
Chapter 21: Take Me In The Showers
Chapter 22: Risk vs Reward
Chapter 23: Butterfly Effect
Chapter 24: Buena Suerte, Veneno
Chapter 25: Playing God
Chapter 26: Power
Chapter 27: Do Your Fucking Job!
Chapter 28: I Won't Set You Free
Chapter 29: Rome Wasn't Built In A Day
Chapter 30: A Different Path
Chapter 31: What Happens In A Riot...
Chapter 32: Feels Good To Be Back
Chapter 33: Competition
Chapter 34: No Second Chances
Chapter 35: Starting Over Again
Chapter 36: Do Me A Solid (part 1)
Chapter 37: Do Me A Solid (part 2)
Chapter 38: Can't Buy Loyalty, Can't Buy Respect
Chapter 40: Stronger With You
Chapter 41: Displeasure
Chapter 42: Revenge Served Hot
Chapter 43: Can't Hide The Truth Forever
Chapter 44: Déjà Vu
Chapter 45: Fire & Water
Chapter 46: My Ghosts Are Gaining On Me
Chapter 47: Angelito Vuela

Chapter 39: Mayhem

2.9K 117 241
By ssweet-decadence

5:54pm - Aventura, Miami

*Play I'm Supposed To Die Tonight by 50 Cent for a better read*

It kicked off in West Kendall, stirring up a sea of blood thirsty gang bangers looking to cause trouble and get revenge for their beloved boss. Each time Lauren delivered a speech atop those steps in the lobby, she got them all fired up—ready to follow her anywhere and die if necessary. Her fury, her passion and aggression earned a long line of followers down to ride around and catch some bodies with her. She built an army and had them spread out in different La Fuerza neighbourhoods with AK-47s, grenades, other sub-machine guns, and machetes used by LC soldiers who rode on bikes, pulling up on anyone waving a green flag.

No mercy this time. When Lauren sought out revenge to deal with a problem in a way that assured it wouldn't arise again, she made it a top priority—an absolute necessity—to go in hard and fast. Harder than any bitch that had the blessing of being fucked by her...or so she told them just to make a point. And so they ventured out into the streets of Miami, travelling to different cities with guns blazing and pints of blood spilling onto sidewalks, roads, and front lawns.

'After you get hit, you shoulda
Thought about the shit.
You took that paper, you take a life
Or yo' life get took bitch.
Sometimes I sit and look at life
From a different angle.
Don't know if I'm God's child
Or I'm Satan's angel.'

By this time, Lauren had already murdered at least ten people while Candy hesitated but still took out a solid four. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she just wasn't so used to brutally murdering strangers as if they weren't all children of God, walking the same line she walked on but on different sides. Lauren sensed her reluctancy and persuaded her to let go and forget these are real people she was killing; because the minute you forget they also have a life with loved ones waiting for them to come home tonight, none of it matters anymore.

Trailing behind Lauren were two cars carrying four passengers in each one: Snake, Negro, Franco, Flaca, Jessa, Normani, Oso and Ghost. Those were the ones who showed up while the other seven cars stayed behind further down south in Miami, searching for Emiliano and more La Fuerza thugs. Inside the car Lauren stopped driving around five minutes ago, we had: Candy, Carter, and Jaquan. Jaquan floored the gas while the others reloaded and scanned the area, just dying to score big enough to finally bring Emiliano to the scene.

'All through the hood I keep
Hearing niggas saying
I'm supposed to die tonight.
Niggas come put a hit out and
They talkin' like the shit okay.
I'm down to ride tonight.
We rollin', whip stolen, AK loaded
I'm down to ride tonight.
We smokin', straight loc'n,
Locked and loaded.
Somebody gon' die tonight.'

"Boss, you see that right there??" Jaquan called out to her. He pointed when Lauren leaned forward between the driver and passenger seat, following the direction of his finger. "There's about eleven of them posted on that corner, straight chillin'."

"Like some straight bitches," Carter snickered as he pumped his shotgun, getting ready to blast those shells straight through somebody's body. He was seated up front with Jaquan, toothpick in mouth and sunglasses shielding his eyes. "You think they got word that we were coming?"

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that we paint this city red," said Lauren, taking the safety off her AK-47 and aimed the barrel a little out the open window. "Candy, you ready?"

"Fuck it, let's go," she responded, equipping her favourite dark blue pistol and climbing halfway out the window to sit on the door as Jaquan slowed down, cruising up the short hill.

Candy braced herself, gripping the handgun tighter than she clenched her teeth. She aimed at somebody's head, thinking only of how quickly these people would kill her to earn their stripes or a cash reward. Lauren was right, it was getting easier. And because she was starting to let loose and enjoy herself, she was the one to shout out the famous phrase all Los Carnales members loved chanting in honour of Lauren and love for their gang:

"Qué viva el Alacrán!!!"

"QUÉ VIVA EL ALACRÁN!" Jaquan and Lauren hollered with her.

Candy fired the first shot, enduring the loud 'CRACK' and the rush when her hands jerked back, followed by Lauren aimlessly spraying bullets on the thugs running away for cover to shoot back. She stuck half of her body out the window and aimed with perfect precision, unloading all of her bullets into bodies that dropped dead like flies. Carter ordered Jaquan to keep driving as he, too, stuck out his body and blasted the shotgun after every pump, hitting every single one of his targets. Screams of terror echoed around the suburban neighbourhood as the bodies of Latino men and women hit the ground, bleeding out all over the place without a fighting chance.

"Son of a bitch," Candy spotted a man cowered behind a car with a phone to his ear, accidentally letting 'Emiliano' slip from his lips loud enough for her to hear; he overestimated the gunfire overpowering his voice. Candy crawled back into the car only to exit abruptly, cocking back her gun.

"Candy, where are you—"

"Venga!" she beckoned, running toward the SUV, aiming her gun with both hands. (Come on!)

Lauren bolted out of the car, following after her. She saw what Candy was after and raised her weapon, covering her as she chased after the man currently running away as fast as his legs could carry him. He waved his glock in the air, ditched the phone that was in the other, and kept glancing back before reaching a wooden fence to hop over. As soon as he jumped up, Candy successfully caught him by his green shirt and yanked him back, forcing him to fall onto the concrete. She pointed her pistol at his head but caught two men running up on Lauren from behind, not yet firing their guns; believe it or not, trying to shoot while running at a far distance wasn't as easy as non-shooters thought. They were about to pull the trigger but Candy switched up and fired at them both in a flash, the bullets piercing through their skulls, startling Lauren who didn't notice.

"Cuidado, Alacrán," she said right as she aimlessly shot a bullet into the man's leg when he tried getting back on his feet. (Be careful, Scorpion.)

"Who the fuck's this pendejo and why are we out of the car for him?" Lauren lowered her gun, seeing as Candy clearly had it all under control. Jesus, when did she get this way and why was it so sexy to her? She felt like an amateur all of a sudden. "Oye," she kicked his side before Candy could answer, "who was on the phone, cabrón?"

"Emiliano," said Candy. "Look, everyone around you is dead and will continue dying, there's no point in making the wrong decision here trying to escape. Tell us where your new boss is and we'll spare you as a thanks or don't and you die with the rest of them."

"If I'm going out, I'm not going out a rat or a bitch. Fuck you!" he snarled.

Lauren threw her gun to the ground and kicked him in the face so hard, teeth and blood flew out his mouth and onto the dead grass. Her fists rained down on his face, cracking some more bones as she straddled him, losing all her patience. "Motherfucker! You tell me where he is RIGHT NOW or I swear to you that you will die a very slow death, you're gonna wish you had opened your mouth sooner! SPEAK!"

"Don't knock all his teeth out, he's no good to us if you rob him of his chance to do exactly that," Candy quipped. She sighed and held Lauren back with a gentle hand on her shoulder. The man coughed hysterically, face contorting in pure anguish and agony. "You have a family, maybe some friends you wanna make it back to...tell the story of how you were the only to survive the ambush by Los Carnales and Candy Estrabao. No?"

He nodded and she crouched down, her gun resting between her legs as she held eye contact. Lauren got off of him and went to search for the phone; she'd call or text Emiliano herself if he didn't start talking.

"My offer expires in ten seconds. You know...I'm not a bad person, I'm not merciless or so cold. I keep my promises. So tell me where I can find your boss and I promise you will walk out of here alive. Okay? I promise. No need for more violence on these streets," Candy dropped her gun beside her and held up her hands, looking at him expectantly. He was crying from the burning hot pain searing through his leg from being shot, going back and forth on whether exposing Emiliano was worth it or not. "Five seconds, niño."

"He's on a train back to Allapattah!!" he shouted, growling and groaning in between, holding his wounded thigh. "There's a...house...a yellow house past the driveway of this Dominican joint called Nuevo Amanecer. That's where he stays! Now please let me—"

"Thank you so much," she got up with her gun then shot him twice just as Lauren was coming back with the phone. Candy didn't even blink when she turned around and met Lauren halfway. The gang leader opened her mouth to talk but Candy cut her off once again, dryly, "He's on the train to Allapattah right now, and we'd be there in a little over twenty minutes. Less if we speed up. Let's go, I'll blurt out the directions once we get there," she grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her away from the lawn as cop sirens grew closer.

"Okay, you gotta let me do the work this time. God damn, Candy," Lauren whistled, pleasantly surprised and impressed by her skills and determination.

*

6:39pm - Allapattah, Miami

The gang switched cars once they got to Allapattah; Lauren had called someone ahead of time to bring over her Mitsubishi Lancer, pulled over at a curb to switch cars, and sent away her crew to be alone with Candy in her car on her way to Emiliano's address. When they arrived in front of the yellow house, Lauren shut the car off and sunk low into her seat, reloaded her magazine with fresh bullets before shoving it into the handgrip, cocked back her gun, then equipped her machete from the backseat. Candy checked out the front of the house and noticed a couple of things: the short metal gate was wide open, the grass was pale yellow and littered with tiny empty liquor bottles, the facade was cheap and a bit broken down, all lights were off except for the one in the tiny window in what she presumed to be the attic, and a rusty pale green Pontiac was parked in the driveway.

He had to be there but she doubted he lacked company or protection.

When Candy turned her head, Lauren was shoving one gun into the front of her pants and the other behind her. Her green eyes glowed in the night, shimmering from the orange street lights, and for a fraction of a second Camila could sense the inner turmoil and fear radiating off of Lauren. She put down her gun over her skirt and reached over to place her soft hand over Lauren's forearm. Lauren's head whipped around and she met Candy's tender gaze with a cold one.

"You all right?" Candy asked, soft spoken.

"I just wanna make it back home tonight, that's all," Lauren responded quietly.

"You will," she began to stroke her arm, tracing her fingers over her tattoo sleeve. "If he's alone, it'll be a piece of cake. If not—and we should entertain the possibility—then we break in quietly."

"Can you cover me?"

"Of course."

"Just don't...don't die in there. I'm confident we'll make it out with that hijo de puta in my fucking trunk but one can't ever be too confident in staying alive. Oíste?" Lauren grabbed her hand with her free one and squeezed it. "I don't know what we're about to face but you dying on me isn't an option. So go in smart before you go in strong."

Candy held her breath when she felt it becoming uneven as her heart thumped wildly in her chest. Lauren's touch was still God's greatest gift on earth to her, no matter how hard she tried to forget it. Candy glanced down at their joined hands then closed her eyes, opening them two seconds later to meet Lauren's again. She bit her lip and sighed. "You should know that the only reason I didn't want him to die was because I didn't want his blood on my hands, not because I was actually into him. I didn't want that on my conscience, Lo."

Lauren smiled faintly. "Bueno."

"But now..." Candy leaned in, still holding Lauren's hand, their grip getting tighter. "Now...I want his blood all over my hands. And it's gonna happen. But the last thing I wanna see...is yours. So do ME a favour and don't die either. You have a bad habit of coming close to it far too often."

"I do, don't I?" Lauren chuckled then licked her lips. She let go of Candy's hand first and shifted her focus over to the house. "Vamos, veneno. Let's get this over with."

The pair climbed out of the car and closed the doors quietly before advancing onto the property, Candy's gun aimed and ready to use while Lauren held her machete with one hand and kept the other holding the hand grip of the gun in front of her. Both their guns had silencers to keep from drawing unwanted attention from the neighbours calling the cops. Lauren snuck over to the back of the house before they made a move to break in and found that it was cracked open...on purpose. She whispered for Candy to come over, and just as she reached for the handle the door was kicked open with brute force, knocking her on her ass, stuck with a burning sensation ringing through her nose that now bled. She didn't have to retaliate so fast, Candy had already shot the guy who came out, ready to shoot her.

He took the fall next to Lauren with eyes wide open and blood leaking out of the gnarly hole between his eyes. The gang leader quickly jumped to her feet as Candy moved into the house, landing in the wide dark empty kitchen, taking cover behind the wall next to the doorway leading to the staircase. Lauren whipped out her gun and used one hand to aim as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. She peeped the head of a man peeking out from another doorway to the right then saw a figure slowly descend the steps across from him. She cowered and moved farther inside, waiting for the man to her right to show himself again. It was beginning to get too quiet, she could hear her heart pulsing in both ears. So she signaled Candy to get the guy at the staircase before she went ahead and knocked over a vase, shattering the glass that forced the man to come out of hiding.

Lauren fired twice, the suppressor making a quieter cracking sound, while Candy rushed in and shot the other guy dead, painting the green walls crimson red. Lauren searched the entire first floor, kicking down every door and searching every spot that could seemingly hide a body. When she began making her way up the carpeted stairs after hearing a gun go off again, Candy's body flew across the floor as well as her pistol, alerting Lauren to the large man grunting as he came after her.

"You little bitch, you can't kill me!" he shouted as he ripped open his shirt, revealing he had a bullet proof vest.

"Don't get cocky, pussy boy!"

Lauren raised the hand that held the machete and kicked his thigh, preventing him from proceeding any farther, then hacked it into his head, cutting it open with blood getting everywhere. She grunted as she drove him into the wall, holding him there as she struggled but successfully yanked the machete out of his head spilling blood all over the steel, trickling down the handle. She kicked the gun over to Candy who helped herself up and nodded at her, huffing.

"Cuídado," said Lauren. She then moved in quick steps down the short narrow hall and kicked down every door, coming up empty, until she reached the end. She looked up at the dangling metal rope that pulled down the steps to the attic and yanked it, allowing access to climb up there if she wanted to. "Emiliano, dónde estás, carajito?? Deja de esconderte y enfréntame!" she shouted into the space. (Where are you, little boy?? Stop hiding and face me!)

Candy kept her back to Lauren's, her gun still raised in case there were more guys coming. There was a long moment of defeaning silence before Lauren barely called out again, as gunfire cracked loudly from Emiliano attempting to kill Lauren from above. Both girls ran for cover as Emiliano bustled down the steps, blazing his machine gun until it ran out of bullets.

"Estoy aquí!" he yelled back as he reloaded, face ridden with ferocity and fear. "Me quieres matar?! Estoy aquí, puta!" (I'm right here! You wanna kill me? I'm right here, bitch!)

"No te voy a matar...todavía no! Primero, vas a sufrir!" Lauren shouted back, two steps down the stairs, hiding behind the wall with Candy across from her, a few steps lower. She quickly moved out from her cover and shot him square in the shoulder, the sub-machine gun dropped when his arm jerked back and Lauren ditched her pistol for her machete. She charged at Emiliano and chucked his hand off, spilling more blood and drawing out a piercing scream that rattled her bones. "You won't be needing these anymore, ah?" she chucked off the other hand. (I'm not going to kill you...not yet! First, you will suffer!)

"FUCKING CHRIST—AGHHHH!!!"

Candy moved Lauren out of the way, chilling Emiliano with vengeful brown eyes and a sadistic smile. He seemed shocked that she even showed up and stuttered out her name with great difficulty. "So much for having your back, right?" She pursed her lips and repeatedly clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, shaking her head while he cried out bloody murder. "Nunca más," Candy then knocked him out cold with her left fist, his body falling back effortlessly. (Never again.)

"Mierda," Lauren mumbled, staring wide eyed at Candy.

"Fuck," she remembered what Lauren had done and started to freak out a little. "Lauren, he's gonna bleed out and die on us—"

"No he isn't," Lauren took out her phone and called up one of her homies. "Negro! Qué bola? Listen, bring your ass down here and take Smokey and Chino with you. Allapattah. Oh, you're not far from here? Perfecto," Lauren grinned. She admired the blood pumping out of Emiliano's amputated hands and hummed. "You have ten minutes to get here, Smokey has the address. Bring a lot of gauze or a cloth, a bandage wrap, some alcohol, tequila, and make sure you have some rope and shovels with you. That grave I had you dig up? You're gonna use it tonight after you get some information out of this asshole. Sí, bueno. Bye."

"What do we do in the meantime?" Candy asked, visibly pale and panting. "God, I think I'm gonna be sick."

"Why?" Lauren laughed, sauntering to her. "Nothing you haven't seen before."

"There's just too much blood. The stench—ugh, it's awful! Reminds me of when I had to bathe in it for my initiation ceremony," Candy covered her nostrils with her forearm.

"You had to do that? For real?"

"Mhm. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're sick."

"I am sick. Just a little."

"I still wouldn't recommend it."

Lauren tittered and gave her a pat on the back. "You did good, Candy. You might've even earned some respect from some of the crew. They'll back you for now, I'll make sure of it," she smiled and Candy reciprocated. Lauren glanced at Emiliano's passed out body again then sighed. "I'd say let's put him in the trunk but I'd really rather not make a mess now that I think about it. Aleesia's probably already furious with me and I should be getting home now. Been out way too long."

"What's wrong, she has you on a leash now?" Candy teased, wearing a wide smirk.

"She's pregnant, hormonal, and rightfully worried about me. I wanna be there for her and the baby, you know? Not put her through so much stress that she has a miscarriage," Lauren shivered when she said that word. The blood around her triggered her some more so she beckoned Candy down the stairs with her.

"So we're gonna leave him here and let the boys come get him? Maybe we should stay in the car and keep an eye out until they arrive. Or keep an eye out on him and make sure he doesn't die."

"He's not going to die yet, trust me, I've done this a few times before. We'll wait in the car and cool down then leave as soon as they're inside. Okay?" Lauren knocked into Candy's side, earning a tiny giggle out of her. "Don't worry so much."

***

December 23rd, 2007
Friday, 8:02am - Kendall, Miami

Last night when Lauren returned home, she was right—Aleesia was angry. She dismissed her friends after thanking them for keeping her company only to end up wishing they stayed to keep her company. See, Aleesia was smart. While Lauren was gone she had Ariel call up a locksmith and install a lock on the bedroom door then locked herself inside as soon as Lauren walked through the front door, dirty and covered in blood stains. Aleesia was too tired, too physically sick, and too stubborn to talk it out and express her feelings to her girlfriend; why should she if Lauren clearly wasn't going to listen anyway? The last thing Aleesia wanted to do was come off as annoying and controlling, or to waste her breath, so she remained quiet and ignored all of Lauren's attempts to get in the room or talk to her.

Lauren put up a good fight but eventually tired out and fell asleep in front of the door without a blanket or pillow. She slipped a little folded love letter beneath the door with her famous little drawings all over the blank space on the front; it was cartoon versions of her, Aleesia, and a newborn baby with palm trees, guitars, flowers, toys, and little devils and angels over her shoulder. The note read:

Aleesia,

Perdóname por favor. I didn't mean to make you so upset. I know we agreed that I'd stay home and let the gang handle all of my dirty work for now but I couldn't let this one fall into the hands of another. It's too personal. And I was just so angry. It was worth blowing off some steam on La Fuerza and finally getting Emiliano but not worth sleeping without you, mami. I won't ever do something like this again. Lo siento. Lo siento, en serio. Creeme. Please read this and don't stay mad at me. I hope the baby isn't mad at me either. Anyway...don't do this to me again. I NEED to sleep next to you every night, it's important that I do. I get very sad and scared sometimes...
Te amo mucho. Perdóname. (p.s. I hope you like my drawings)

When Aleesia awoke and went to brush her teeth, she stepped on the note, read it, and hated how Lauren knew exactly what to do and say so that she wouldn't stay mad as long as she wanted to. She was so cute, it made her heart flutter and all warm inside. She unlocked the door to go brush her teeth but encountered another obstacle: Lauren. She froze, watched the gang leader sleep in fetal position with her hand beneath her ear, wearing nothing but a clean pair of boxers stolen from Jesús and a sports bra. Aleesia stiffled a giggle, quietly went about her business, and freshened up just as Lauren was beginning to wake up.

"Huh?" was the first word that slipped from Lauren's mouth as she shot straight up, looking around her, realising where she was. She was thrilled to see that the door was unlocked but worried when she saw the bed empty. The water had already stopped running and the house was quiet while the birds chirped loudly outside. "Aleesia??" Lauren called out. No answer. "Aleesia?? Baby???" she jumped to her feet, searching around the house in a panic, failing to check the bathroom first.

Lauren damn near tore the house up before her girlfriend walked out of the bathroom in a plain black oversized t-shirt extending to her knees and her raven hair brushed in loose waves down her shoulders. She folded her arms as she leaned against the wall, the folded note in her hand, honey eyes fixated on Lauren's tired (but relieved) ones. She softly sighed and said flatly, "I read your note."

Lauren dropped her shoulders and marched over to the tiny woman, just dying to hold and kiss her. "Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" she murmured and frowned when Aleesia placed her hand between them when she went in for a hug. "You are..."

"I don't know. You're so fucking hard headed and it pisses me off. It hurts that didn't even wake me up at least before you ran off with Candy to put yourself at serious risk again. How do you think it felt waking up not to you but to Ariel and Jhene telling me you were taking care of business, causing mayhem all over La Fuerza territory??"

"Not good?" Lauren winced.

"That's right. And the only reason I didn't wanna say anything was because I didn't wanna nag you so much. I don't want you to get sick of me because I'm holding you back from your work, I know how much you hate that—"

"Baby, that would never happen, I can never get sick of you," Lauren rushed out, waving her hands frantically. "Entiendo por qué estás molesta, lo entiendo. Y tienes razón. It's just hard for me to control myself at times pero I'm learning," she turned Aleesia's head when she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Mira, basta. The only places I'll go to is my job, the hideout, and anywhere else with you. And if you can't come with me and it makes you feel any better, Jesús can tag along. I'd be happy to make that compromise." (I get why you're upset, I get it. And you're right. Look, enough.)

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure. Do you forgive me yet? Please say yes."

"I don't know," Aleesia held on a little longer as her eyes wandered off to the side again. She pressed her lips together when Lauren circled her arms securely around her body and pulled her close; she did her best to resist from smiling from how good it felt.

"Please?" Lauren crooned, kissing her cheek softly then her other cheek, and the corner of her lips. "Perdón," she whispered. Lauren could tell Aleesia was cracking so she persisted with more kisses. She squeezed her body tight and kissed her neck, trailing up the sides and stopping at her ear. "Make up with me, baby," Lauren whispered into it, rubbing her back up and down.

Aleesia moaned and she knew exactly what Lauren was doing. She escaped her grasp then returned back to bed, restraining herself. Lauren reeled her back into her arms and joined their lips now, holding her face in her hands. "Lauren," she gasped in between kisses, sinking further and further. She moaned again and squealed when Lauren lifted her by the back of her thighs and gently lied her down over the red sheets, lacing their hands and holding them above Aleesia's head. "Mm-mm..."

"You don't want to?" Lauren husked, still attacking her lips. She bit down and pulled, gazing into Aleesia's eyes with lustrous hunger. Lauren settled in between Aleesia's legs when she wrapped them around her waist, pushing Lauren to rub into her.

"No," Aleesia teased, flashing a coy smirk. Her mouth hung open, emitting a delicate moan when Lauren's erection pressed into her core. Aleesia let Lauren take off her panties then she reached into her boxers, grabbing hold of her warm meat twitching in her palm.

"Think I can change your mind?" asked Lauren, hovering over her with both palms pressed into the foam mattress. She rocked her hips as Aleesia jerked her cock slowly, making her heart race.

"No but you can try," the Angeleno native tugged on her boxers until Lauren kicked them off then took Aleesia's shirt off as well. She maneuvered Aleesia on top as she lied on her back, her cock lurching and the head turning purple while she pushed it through Aleesia's dripping folds, rubbing the very tip against her clit. "Oh," Aleesia's hips jolted and she dragged out extended moans, rolling her hips and glancing down at what Lauren was doing.

Lauren drew out a heavy sigh, leaving her mouth open as she sat Aleesia down over her cock lying flat against her abdomen. She grabbed hold of her hips and manipulated them back and forth, lubricating the underside with her pussy still pooling out streams of arousal. Aleesia went down for more lazy kisses that turned sensual and passionate. They swallowed each other's moans as their movements became frantic until Lauren reached down and slowly pushed a few inches into her, engulfing her length in warmth as Aleesia's walls gripped and fluttered around her.

"Oh baby," Lauren exhaled when she dropped her lips. Her hands settled on Aleesia's backside, squeezing and spreading apart both cheeks, and she relaxed as Aleesia slid up and down, her caramel breasts and torso highlighted by the bright yellow sun shining through the sheer curtains of their window. Lauren rolled her hips and Aleesia followed suit, burying Lauren's cock deeper inside her. With no space between them she pushed up and thrusted, sinking her teeth into the soft flesh of her lower lip.

"Te sientes bien, mi amor?" Aleesia's voice low and sultry, it drove Lauren wild. Lauren had buried herself to the base and Aleesia's clit repeatedly brushed against her pelvis the faster they went. She groped Lauren's breasts and tossed her hair to the side, hypnotising the girl beneath her who slowly nodded. (You feel good, my love?)

"Sí," Lauren whispered. Her arms fell limp and on either side of her when the girl dug one knee into the mattress, bent the other knee, and spread her legs wider to give Lauren a view of her pumping into her heat. The mixture of their juices filled their ears, turning Lauren on even more. She hardened and throbbed, enduring the dull aching and rush of excitement as she thrusted to match Aleesia's rhythm while she bounced. "Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck," Lauren grunted, tossing her head back. She looked back down again, switching between her glistening cock and Aleesia's jumping breasts a mere two inches away from her face.

Aleesia squealed when Lauren gripped the back of her thigh, the other hand firmly grasping her hip, and braced her feet against the bed, her strokes becoming shorter and faster. The bed rocked and thumped against the wall as Aleesia bounced harder, thrusting back as buzzing and euphoric sensations spread throughout her limbs. "Así, así, así—" she screamed out Lauren's name and squealed when the older woman flipped her onto her back, wrapped her arms around her body, and buried her face into her neck while she slammed into her tirelessly. "Laurennnnn, yesss...fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

"Shit, I'm gonna come," Lauren groaned, spurred on by Aleesia's words. She sounded so fucking good in every sense of the word, she'd rather be here all day than anywhere else. And fuck, did she feel ten times better for some reason.

"Hold on...me too," Aleesia struggled to catch her breath when she said it. Her body flew off the bed uncontrollably and the tension building in her stomach and legs amplified. Her nails left long red streaks down the sides of Lauren's back, her eyes rolled shut as Lauren's raspy moans filled her ears—the sensations were too much, Aleesia grew nervous when she felt an insane amount of pressure as Lauren rammed over her g-spot again...and again...and again, her walls contracting and sucking her in.

"Do you forgive me?" Lauren leant her forehead into hers, locking eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried, losing control over her own body.

"Say it," she pecked her lips. "I wanna hear you tell me."

"I forgive you, Laur—" Aleesia tried pushing her off out of pure terror when she finally felt a pop, but Lauren kept their bodies glued together even as she sprayed clear hot liquid all over her. Aleesia's back arched and her legs trembled from the intensity of her orgasm crashing over her. She shuddered and bucked violently, splashes of arousal continuing to get everywhere.

"Dale, mami, mmm.." Lauren moaned and sat up, pulling out with her hand jerking her cock faster while she embraced what her girlfriend just did, a pleased grin spread on her lips before coming undone. Lauren's whole body spasmed as she slowed down, lurching over, pumping thick ropes of cum all over Aleesia's belly.

Aleesia lied there, tired out with a heaving chest, a hammering heart, shaky thighs, and her pussy still throbbing. She crossed her legs and turned to her side, arms sprawled out on the wet sheets. Lauren fell beside her, equally exhausted though satisfied. She pulled Aleesia into her arms, allowing the girl to lie her head over her chest and she kissed the top of her head, her fingertips gliding over her spine in feathery strokes.

"That was so hot, babe," she gushed when she finally caught her breath. "I'm gonna be thinking about that for the rest of my life."

"Me too," Aleesia released a tiny giggle. She kissed around Lauren's breasts affectionately, forgetting she was ever mad in the first place or what she was even mad about. Aleesia picked her head up, genuinely happy with her view of Lauren smiling back at her. She bit her lip and the arch of her brows bounced. "You wanna clean up while I go make you some breakfast before you go to work?"

"You won't get nauseous from the smells this time?"

"If I do, you can pick up where I left off but just know that I tried my best for you," she teased her with a kiss but didn't follow through. Aleesia rolled out of bed and walked out of the room, leaving Lauren alone to watch her go then watch the dangling leaves from the palm trees blow in the wind by her window.

The gang leader closed her eyes and stretched out her limbs, basking in the glory of kicking off the morning the best way she thought possible—and with the love of her life to top it all off. For a moment the world went silent. All the bad, the ugly, and the loud chaos that (unfortunately) had a home inside her head didn't exist. Only for a moment. Her high was over when her phone rang from outside the bedroom, lying in the middle of the floor. Reluctantly, Lauren went to fetch it and stomped into the bathroom to freshen up since she had to go there anyway. She closed the door then answered it, making it known to the person on the other line that they were a nuisance to her.

"What the fuck do you want?" she snarled then lifted the toilet seat to pee.

"Morning, boss. It's your boy Smokey. Just called to tell you I have good news and some bad news."

"Tell me the good news first, please, so I can hold onto some fucking joy a little bit longer before it's back to reality."

Jaquan paused. "Good news is Emiliano won't be a problem anymore. We buried his body after midnight," he informed then took a deep breath. "The bad news is that after hours of torturing the son of a bitch, he still gave us nothing and died with not even a hint of what he might've told La Fuerza about your business. So for all we know, they know everything he knew and can retaliate by using that against you."

Lauren was perhaps a little too aggressive when she flushed the toilet, she almost broke the little knob. She muttered a series of vulgar swear words away from the receiver then angrily switched on the hot water. "Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?! What, did you three fucks not torture him enough—not manipulate him or fuck with his mind like you're supposed to?? What the fuck do you mean you don't know what they know, what the FUCK am I paying and relying on you people for?!"

"Look, we're gonna find out everything we can before they even get ahead to make a move. There was nothing we could do, Emiliano's pride went deeper than his desire to live. You feel me?"

"Chingado," Lauren stomped her foot, glaring at her own reflection. "I'm not fucking around. Handle this shit so I don't have to. We'll talk later."

-

8:30am - Oceanfront, Miami Beach

"I'm slowly beginning to lose my mind. I wanna go back to work so bad," Candy groaned, childishly squirming and throwing her arms against the couch she sat on.

"Then go. You have no reason to be as worried as you think," said Lola, bringing Candy a small white plate of brie, crackers, and fruit. She sat across from her with her coffee and reached for the morning newspaper.

"What do you mean? Luca's told all my family by now what I am and what I do, I'm sure of it," said Candy before she took a bite of out the brie and cracker, tossing two green grapes into the mix. Candy chewed her food first and swallowed before saying, "I'm so ready to face them but I'm kind of scared. You know? I don't know what to expect. They can be so brutal when you fall out of line."

Lola blew then sipped her coffee, nodding as she listened. "You're uncertain you can go alone out of fear of being killed," she stated, positive that that's what Candy was getting at.

"I think...I..." her brows pulled together. She went over it a few times then said, "I don't think they could actually kill me. I'm blood, that's our rule. We don't kill each other."

"And you wouldn't kill Luca?" Lola lowered the newspaper, intrigued.

"No, never. I absolutely despise him but he's my brother. I was told you should always love your family no matter what because they're your family. God gave us our family. I don't think he'd be too happy if we went off killing each other while still claiming to be his children."

"Muñeca, repeat to yourself what you just said and remember what God said about killing in general, THEN come back to me," Lola snickered and took another sip of her coffee.

"Family is different."

"A sin is a sin. You don't get to just cherry pick which sins apply or not, they all do and they all count no matter how you spin it. I adore you, sweet girl, but your thinking can be a little off sometimes."

"It's just complicated, Lola. My family may disagree with one another and can be very abusive but we're still a family despite our differences. It's just a rule that we don't kill each other. But lately...things keep changing and I'm doing everything I shouldn't—everything that warrants any one of them to kill me," Candy frowned. She stuffed her mouth with another cracker and sighed through her nose. "All the men in my family traffic women but Estrabao women aren't allowed anywhere near sex, only drugs, guns, and theft. The fact I'm not only running a brothel but am also participating in the sex as well sometimes is breaking major rules they can't look past. On top of that, I've had a thing with their biggest enemy and am working with her."

"So the exception is someone being a traitor," Lola understood.

"Exacto."

"They don't know you're working with Lauren, I assume, only that you're running a brothel. I highly recommend that you try to negotiate with your brother and your parents when New Years Eve arrives and they're celebrating. You want to be on good terms with them, no?"

"I do. I wanna be left alone and out of the cartel to build my own legacy but I still want a good relationship with them—a better one. Being enemies with who raised me for the rest of my life doesn't sit right with me. I can't go on living like this," Candy put down the plate and went around the coffee table to take away Lola's newspaper, her tiny white mug, then she sat on her lap while Lola giggled.

"What are you doing?"

"Hold me, I'm going through a crisis right now," Candy forced her arms to wrap around her as she leaned her head on hers.

"You're gonna be okay. Just take my advice, Candy. If it doesn't go well though, you're allowed to walk away and never look back. Family is family, por supuesto, but you don't have to love them no matter what and you definitely don't have to have any kind of relationship with them. Take it from me, I would know better than anyone. If I can do just fine and make a perfect living for myself being independent, then so can you," she assured her, caressing Candy's cheek with her knuckles.

Candy tucked her hair behind her ears, a faint smile growing on her lips. She admired the green in Lola's eyes and asked with a hushed voice, "You think so?"

"I know so. You're a powerful woman on your own, you just doubt yourself too much. The same way you put your faith in God, apply that faith to yourself."

"You're right. Fuck, I wish you could come with me," Candy pecked her lips twice, halting shortly, then full on kissed her lips briefly. "Gracias, honey. For everything."

"De nada," Lola kissed her once more then made a move to get up despite wanting to stay there a little while longer. "I'm off to go check on the girls and the drug lab. I'll send some people over that way you're still working and have control over things. Vale?"

"Vale," Candy smiled.

She took out her sidekick when Lola went into the kitchen to clean up before she'd leave the house. Candy almost called Luca but opted against it. For some reason the thought of hearing his voice made her nauseous and she kinda figured it'd be a waste of time talking; she wouldn't be able to say everything she wanted to without him interrupting or her forgetting midway. Candy concentrated real hard on her words as she pressed the keypad, writing out a lengthy message before she hit send and threw her phone away from her; habits stemmed from anxiety.

Candy: need to talk to u for real this time. i will be stopping by the house 4 new yrs eve, let the family kno ahead of time. no violence, no setting eachother up, no games. just a conversation and hopefully a negotiation. im giving this 1 last chance luca. u dont have to agree with wat i do or like it but u do have to accept tht im not ur slave anymore. tell me u understand and are willing to accept before i go thru with this.

Luca: Yo entiendo. Nos vemos Karla. I look forward to it. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.4K 34
Book 2 of Los Carnales After going M.I.A. for months without a single word, Lauren returns to Miami only to find that she isn't the only person who h...
365K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
1.9K 116 5
I know some people who are fucked up. People who are so messed up in the head that when there is any sort of peace in their household, relationship...
655K 24.9K 23
❝Touch her again, and we'll fucking kill you.❞ She was Lauren Jauregui. By day, she was an international rockstar with a bad attitude and a penchant...