Waver✓

_omanita

"I dare you to kiss the girl on your right." The girl on the right. . . my sleep deprived mind made out slugg... Еще

S T O R Y D E S C R I P T I O N & C H A R A C T E R S
K O R J ?
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R
A C K N O W L E D G E M E N T S

E I G H T

1.5K 235 189
_omanita

<All my friends are naughty. Then there's me, the holy one>

|8|

"HEY, KIAN! You finally made it!" Katharina exclaimed with a smile in her voice.

"Guys, let's give an applause for the person who kinda made this party possible, without him we wouldn't be here!" I spotted her raising her arms upwards in invitation, like she was announcing that The Messiah had come to visit them.

Ha, I scoffed, hiding behind Kian. I was yet to be seen.

Claps, cheers and whoops bellowed from the excited throngs of teens. Some moved closer, about to give Kian a big pat on the back and then they saw me. Darn it, my cover was blown.

Their hands stopped mid-air and they gaped at me.

"What?" Kian asked, his demeanor screaming of innocence, like he didn't know what he had done bringing me here. Where I wasn't wanted.

"Any reason why she's here?" Noah sneered at me. His friends nodded. I wished their heads would fall off.

"I have the right to bring a plus-one. It's none of your fucking business." Kian glared at them.

Meanwhile, I observed the mosaic tiled floor, wishing I hadn't agreed to come to this godforsaken party. The floor was actually interesting to look at. Yeah, right.

Glancing up, his friends appeared like they wanted to murder me. They were still bickering.

"I don't understand, Kian. Of all the plus-one on this fucking Earth, you had to bring that black trash. Seriously?" Katharina pointed a finger at me, a get-the-fuck-outta-here look written all over her face.

"For your info, since it seems you got me wrong. Jamila's not trash and should'nt be called ugly names. I've told you before and I'm repeating it again. For the last time," he told her, his tone serious.

Awed, I gazed at him. He was standing up for me. Honestly, had he changed this much? God, this was more than weird. Like last Monday he'd pushed me to the ground and now, he was fighting for me?

Katharina slowly brought her finger down, a glower kissing her countenance.

He continued, "And what don't you understand? Yes, I invited her. You've got a problem with that?"

"Yes, I do. You could have brought me instead, not her." She pouted and came closer, fingering his black jacket.

"No thanks. As you can see I'm already with someone else." He pried her fingers off him.

"I'm so heartbroken Kian," she dramatically said and turned to me, glared, a jealous look marring her painted face. Yeah, painted face. Who applies that much make-up?

I looked away thinking, bitch, I'm not interested, you can take him. Not everyone digs the bad boy.

"Glaring doesn't suit your face, hon. It makes you damn ugly." Kian smirked at her, his eyes flinty cold.

"What?!" she spluttered, mouth open and staggering back like she had been hit. And why didn't she slip on the floor? Those stilettos she was wearing should have helped her kiss the ground.

Kian's friends muttered, still studying me like they were trying to find out one thousand and one ways to kill me. And if they were, I wish them bad luck.

"Okay, I've had enough." He pulled me closer and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, almost dislodging my cap.

No no and no, I'm not liking touchy Kian. Scrunching my face, I stopped myself from sniffing his stupid rosemary scent that he always carried around him.

Katharina and her fellow bitches stared at that arm with a not-so-kind gaze. Hee hee hee.

"She's with me guys. I invited her to this party and none of you can do or fucking say otherwise. If you're not fine with that, imma leave here right now," he threatened, a daring look on his face.

"Uhmm, we're fine with that. Right?" Noah asked, raking his fingers through his black wavy hair and spared a glance at his fellow teens.

"Yeah." They looked down at their expensive sneakers and high heels, probably wishing they could stab me in the heart.

Kian was the "Golden Boy" and literally everyone had to obey him. He called the shots and pulled the strings. I would have liked to say my string wasn't among the shots he pulled but that would be a big fat lie.

Satisfied that he had gotten his way, he snapped his fingers. "So, let's party then."

"Yeah yeah, I guess we can all party." They each brought their faces up, grumbling. Seriously, what stick crawled up their ass?

"DJ, turn on the music. It's time to dance and party!!!" Noah yelled. The atmosphere changed abruptly from gloomy to excitement.

People hightailed it to the dance floor, what had just happened a moment ago, a mere memory. The party began. Without me. Not that I wanted to be included.

Now that our weird encounter with his extremely impolite friends was over, Kian made me sit on an unoccupied sofa and left for God knows where.

Fantastic. You come with someone to a party, someone who has been literally begging you, and that person dumps you at the first opportunity he gets. And why am I bothered, I asked myself. Sheesh.

I decided to take a look at my surroundings. One never knew what might happen. This was a high school party. In an unfamiliar place.

I've read about bad things happening in parties such as this and yeah, it was fictional but it depicted the real deal.

The room, where the party was held in, was spacious with high ceilings shouldering exposed beams. A crystal glittering chandelier hung in the middle of the room and up on the wall was a huge painting of a tropical forest that blended in with the decor. There were ottomans, couches, and sofas sprawled all over the place and I saw some couples making out. Huffing, I looked away and continued my survey.

Situated at the back end stood a makeshift bar. Hundreds of drinks were displayed on the counter and I was pretty sure they were all alcoholic drinks. None for me.

In the middle of it all, was the dance floor. Though there was a flashing light of different colours, I could see people shaking their bodies to the rhythm of the music. Most weren't really dancing, they were just twerking, and dry-humping each other.

Now if these people were to go for a dancing competition trust me they wouldn't make it to the audition. Hmmph.

Amidst the dancers was Katharina. She wore a black sparkling mini gown that practically exposed her boobs and ass. I rolled my eyes for the nth time today. No modesty there at all, I thought. I'm not a fan of those who insist women should dress too conservatively but you gotta tone it down a little. And how did she get to dance in those awfully sky high heels? Maybe she had bitch magic that allowed her to do outrageous bitchy things.

Her fellow unfriendly bitches were around too. Maude had on a pink crop top with jean shorts which had fringes on it while Aliyah was arrayed in a neon green jumpsuit and heavy make up adorned their faces. I had to admit they looked okay. No way was I saying beautiful. Nuh uh.

Infact, almost everyone wore hot party outfits. Almost. I was the exception.

Looking down at myself, I suddenly felt awkward and out of place. Okay, forget that I said I didn't care how I look like before but now seeing how good everyone looked right now, I felt self-conscious.

What had I been thinking? I'm sure I look like a freak. Who the hell wore a hoodie, shorts, a cap that kept on falling and sneakers to a high school party? And this was my first party.

Way to go Olay, stupid bad mind whispered. Shhh, I wasn't informed on time and I'm not actually supposed to feel bad. Right?

"Hey Jamila, I brought us some drinks."

Finally, Kian appeared out of nowhere and interrupted the tirade of self-ranting I was about to indulge in. Wait a minute, if he went to get us drinks, why take this long? Hmm. Something smells fishy.

Lifting my head up, I saw him holding two glasses filled with a golden coloured liquid. It looked suspiciously like alcohol.

"Hi," I muttered.

He sat down next to me and handed over the drink.

"So how's the party?" he asked, sipping whatever was in that glass cup.

"Okay, I think. Just your typical high school party." I shrugged and sniffed at the liquid.

"What are you doing? It's not like I spiked it or something." He laughed, his chest rumbling like my actions were amusing.

I hoped he choked. That way he wouldn't be laughing at me now, would he?

"You never know and I'm checking out something," I replied and went back to sniffing.

"I see. Carry on then." Still amused, he relaxed on the sofa, crossing those ridiculously long legs of his.

Ughh. It was alcohol and alcohol is a total no. "I can't drink this. It's alcoholic," I told him.

He peered at me, surprise flitting through his sharp gaze. "You're a teetotaler? Weird. Most teens are always eager for a sip of alcohol."

I wanted to say, not all do and if you were to get out of your little "perfect" world, you'll know that but said instead, "Yeah, take the drink."

I handed it back to him. He kept it on the small table beside the sofa.

"Sorry but I can't get you anything else, it's only alcohol that's served," he told me. Stupid. Only alcohol? What about fruit juices? This party was turning out to be miserable.

"No problem, I didn't really want anything in the first place," I said.

There was no more conversation. I kept mute, watching him observe the dance floor while he slowly sipped the sparkling wine.

"Why aren't you over there dancing?" Curiosity welled up in me, eager to know why he was sitting down here.

"I don't want to, not really in the mood to dance. Besides, they aren't actually dancing, just touching each other and I'm pretty content where I am. With you." Kian was done drinking. Keeping the glass cup down, he faced me.

Huh? With who? Me? No. The deafening music must have altered what he said.

He drew closer and I moved backwards. Closer. Backwards. Closer. Backwards. Where did this sofa end?

"Okay you win, I'm not coming closer anymore," he said, raising his palms upwards. He was farther away now. Very good. Why had he even been moving closer in the first place?

The dancing spree over, Noah and his lots came over to where we were. Noah and his lots. That reminded me of The Bible. Yeah, especially like the scene in Sodom and Gomorrah.

"Kian, why didn't you join us in dancing? Man, you missed the grooving and humping," Noah said, still hyped.

"Didn't feel like it." Kian removed his jacket and laid it behind the sofa. A bored manned his facial expression.

"Come on man, this party's for you. We gotta do something else." Noah sat down on a couch. Others followed suit. Katharina came over to sit with us. Or rather with Kian. She snuggled really close that she could almost become a part of him.

If wishes were horses bitches would ride. Hey, it sorta rhymed.

"Somebody bring up something fun we can do right now," Noah said.

"Beer pong!" called a guy with a mohawk.

"Nope. No beers here. Any other?" Thank God. It wasn't beer pong. Weird though, how could they have alcohol and no beer? But hey, I'm not complaining.

"Let's smoke pot," a puny guy said. Like seriously? Smoke pot? I was kinda glad that this party wasn't as raging as I thought it would be. Yes, the occasional pda, taking alcoholic beverages, dry-humping and other stupid activities that I was yet to see and didn't want to see, but smoking pot or any other illegal stuff hadn't been done. Yet.

"Nahh. Not enough dope to go around." There were exclamations of disappointment. Suck it, people! Saved by quantity.

"Belly dancing," someone else, this time a red haired girl said.

"Lame. Next?" Yeah, I agreed. Lame. Who even belly danced at parties?

"Truth or Dare." And that was what Noah accepted.

"Okay. Truth or Dare. Now here's the rule of the game. Someone is asked a question or dared and if he or she refuses to answer or do the dare, they'll eat two spoonfuls of spinach. Also, I get to ask all the questions." Noah grinned, enjoying himself.

"You guys in?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"Hold on. Why spinach? Can't you use any other thing way better? And why do you get to ask all the questions?" Ryan inquired, frowning a little.

"Spinach because I'm sure you guys hate it. Me because it's my house and I make the rules." Noah chuckled. No questions were asked again.

Well, things were getting interesting now.

"Let's begin. Who wants to go first?"

"Me," was the chorus heard all over. Noah chose a skinny pale faced girl.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"When was the last time you fucked?"

"Today." She smirked. There were naughty and filthy talks from the guys.

"Who's next?" Noah asked.

"Me! Me!" Katharina screamed. Oh chim, the girl sure had a loud voice. Screaming just so she could participate in a game that was beginning to look worthless in my opinion.

Noah smiled. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who's the person here that you slept with the most?"

What was with him and asking stupid personal questions that had to do with 'sleeping' and sleeping partners?

Katharina simpered and lovingly touched Kian on his arm. "Kian."

Of course, it had to be him. Who else? I internally rolled my eyes.

The room went up in ooh and aah's. Kian wasn't bothered. He kept a poker face.

"Speaking of Kian, he's the next person. Kian, I'm asking you now whether you want it or not. Truth or dare?"

Kian sighed but still answered anyway, "Dare."

"Finally! A dare and that's what I've been waiting for. I dare you to kiss Jamila." He spit my name out and still had a smirk on his face. How he managed that, I didn't know.

I froze.

Wait, what???!!! What did I just hear now? Everyone was still. Nobody moved.

Kian sat up straighter, pushing Katharina away from him. A mad expression settled on her mien.

"Is that so?" He raised a mischievous eyebrow, smirking. He was finally showing interest in the game.

"Yes, you have to do it or a spinach is waiting to be consumed by you." Noah's face had that look you have when you don't expect someone to do something.

Kian's next sentence wiped it off. "I ain't one to turn down a dare so I guess I'll do it."

My heart thumped loudly in my chest, sweat beading on my nose. Everyone's face revealed how stunned they were. They hadn't expected this. He had to be bluffing. Yes he really had to.

No, Kian was really going to do it because he scooted over, eyes glinting with humor and puckered his pink lips.

I glanced at his friends once more. They appeared astonished, especially Katharina. I returned my gaze to Kian. He was still coming closer, so close that I could see the bristles on his jaw and inhale his woodsy cologne.

Oh Lord, I panicked.

His face was super close to me now. And I made my decision. One that shocked everyone, me included.

A/N: Dun dun dun dun... My own very cliffhanger. This is the party scene you've all been waiting for. What dyu think Olay decided to do? Comment your thoughts. Don't forget to vote. Thanks.

Nita.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

52.4K 2.3K 60
PART ONE IN THE 'KIM TAEHYUNG' SERIES ________________________________________ Colour stained her cheeks when the familiar scent drawled nearer. The...
Serendipity [BoyxBoy] Monochromicorn

Подростковая литература

5.6K 1K 37
Ten different lives. Two boys. One night that'll bring them all together. Sixteen year old Nosa is okay with being a loner. He doesn't have social a...
Stuck with Mr. Popular ( COMPLETED) no_one_finds_me

Подростковая литература

2.2M 73.8K 45
It took every ounce of my willpower not to reciprocate his kiss. Our lips moved in flawless synchrony. I trembled as I felt his tongue tracing my low...
I kissed the Golden boy Anni Pea

Подростковая литература

60.7K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...