ELITE

Від boujee_15

Based on the Netflix Original Show ____________________________________ Finding out your boyfriend has been c... Більше

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
《Continue》
Season 2:Characters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
I need help
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Season 3:Characters
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
I need Help
New Season and new book

Chapter 38

1.3K 31 7
Від boujee_15

Catarina's POV
Mateo and I walk into the party and see everyone dancing and drinking."Well...well...well it's a miracle you two came together"Carla says making Mateo chuckle."Stop teasing sis...I'm going to go get drinks" Mateo says and I nod."You look hot"Carla says and I smile."You too,who are you trying to impress?"I ask and she laughs."I'm supposed to be asking you that" Carla says.I spot Rebeka and I walk towards her and greet her."You look amazing"I say while chuckling. "I look ridiculous"Rebeka says making me laugh."You look hot"Rebeka says making me smile. "Thank you I'm getting that a lot right now"I say and grab a drink.Rebeka drags me towards where Lu,Polo,and Cayetana were at."Okay guys,drinks, ice and food over there.Coats,condoms and vices over there."Rebeka says."You look cute."Cayetana says in a mockingly way."Same to you"Rebeka says while rolling her eyes."I'm fascinated by your den.I can't tell the difference between the Halloween decorations and the ones you have up the rest of the year."Lucrecia says and I roll my eyes."Here we go"I say."Yeah it's fucking fantastic.Im sorry it's not all Spick-an-span...the cleaners didn't really scrub it properly"Rebeka says while maintaining eye contact with Cayetana who chokes on her drink.I excuse myself and grab a drink.I see a bag of pills in the table and I look at it.I look around and I was about to put one in my mouth until someone snatched it away from me."What the hell"Mateo says while holding the pill and Rebeka shakes her head."I'm sorry I just had temp-"I said and I was cut off by Rebeka."Mateo make sure she doesn't take anything" Rebeka says and then walks away.Mateo grabs my hand pulls me upstairs to a room.We both sit down and look at each other."I'm sorry It was just there and I couldn't help it"I say."It's alright but thank god I came in time.There better not be a next time ok.I care about you Cata and I'm not going to let you repeat the same mistake all over again."Mateo says and I look at the ground."Why?"I ask."Because I love you"Mateo says and then kissed me.

Mateo and I were both in the bed cuddled together. "Did you mean it?"I ask while looking at him."Yeah I did....I never stopped loving you"Mateo says."I want to give it another try....let's see what the future holds for us"I say and kiss him.
___________________________________
Her costume

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

77.6K 172 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
2.3M 68.3K 39
❝ You're cute! ❞ ❝ I AM NOT BLOODY CUTE. I'M KLAUS MIKAELSON, THE ORIGINAL HYBRID ❞ in which klaus mikaelson meets his match. [ editing ] [ season tw...
197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
230K 11.6K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...