Chapter 27

I was in Carla's house since we were getting ready for the club

I was in Carla's house since we were getting ready for the club."So it's over over now?"Carla asks and I nod slowly."Yeah,but I thought we were going to get through it,together,but I guess not"I say and Carla looks at me in sympathy."Hey,don't stress yourself you are a beautiful girl and any guy would kill to be with you,so tonight promise me you won't talk about him or even look at him,especially don't talk to him...tonight it's all about forgetting"Carla says making me nod. "I'm going to go get my bag,I left it downstairs"I say and she nods and goes back to doing her makeup.I leave her room and go downstairs and see Mateo."Well look who finally came down to see me"Mateo says with a wink."I just came for my bag"I say and get my bag and Mateo stands up. "I missed you"Mateo says while grabbing me by the waist and pushing me towards the wall."Mateo let me go"I say and then he starts kissing my neck."No thank you"Mateo says."Well if this isn't a flattering surprise" Someone says making us look at Carla who was standing with a smirk."It's not-we are not...."I start to say but then I stay silent."So is this a thing now or...."Carla says pointing at Mateo and I."Yes"Mateo says and I say"No"At the same time.I take Mateos hands off of my waist and he winks at me when Carla and I leave.

We get off the car and Mateo grabs my hand and we go up to the entrance."We're on Valerio's guest list"Mateo says and they let us pass.We go upstairs and see everyone. "I'm going to go find Christian"Carla says making us nod."So want to dance?"Mateo asks and I shrug and grab his hand and I lead him to the dance floor.We start dancing and having fun.Mateo then kisses me taking me by surprise.I pull away and look at his eyes."Mateo I don't want to lead you on"I say and Mateo shakes his head."I know,but I want you to remember what we had"Mateo says making me shake my head."I can't"I say and I was about to walk away but he stops me."I won't stop trying darling"Mateo says and I walk away.I go to the bar and order shots.Thry give me the shots and I quickly drink them."Well what's a lady like you doing at a place like this?"Valerio says playfully and I laugh."A fella did me wrong"I say and he gets close."You know I have something that could get your mind off of that"Valerio says and then we hear someone arguing making us look at Samuel and Guzman."Ah shit,here we go again"I say and we leave the bar to hold them back."Relax,let's talk about this like adults or at least for a drink follow me"Valerio says while talking Samuel towards the bar."The bar is huge,you can order whatever you want,they know who Valerio is"I say with a smile."Let him go downstairs,where I can't see him!"Guzman says while pushing Samuel."Guzman!"Nadia says while going to Guzman's side."Calm down you are acting ridiculous"I tell Guzman while I was besides Samuel all of a sudden Leo comes and holds Samuel back."You think I want to see you?"Samuel says."What?I can't hear you"Guzman says."Maybe you'll hear this,I'm not to blame for Marina's death!My brother didn't kill her" Samuel says."Really?So,who did?Blow our minds minds,champ!Who killed her?"Guzman says."I don't know!I'm not a detective,but atleast I'm trying to find out!"Samuel says and he pushes Guzman making all of us hold them back."You know who are detectives?The ones who put your brother in prison,where he'll rot.I hope they crack his head open,so he knows how it feels"Guzman says and he charges towards Samuel making us all scream and hold them back."This is ridiculous"I mumble and roll my eyes.I turn around and make eye contact with Leo.I look away and go get a drink.

23 hours missing
I was looking around with the detectives and the rest for Samuel.I see Leo and I walk towards him."We'll find him,don't worry"I say and he looks at me and nods."Inspector!We found soemthing!"Someone says making us all go towards them.We look down and I look at Leo.

I was drinking and I sigh and put my drink down."Oh,Fuck it"I say and I stand up and walk towards Mateo who was talking to a girl and I pull him towards a kiss.
Leo's POV
I was looking at Catarina and when she pulled Mateo into a kiss that hurt me but I don't have a say on any of it any more since we are not together. "You know she still loves you"Rebeca tells me and I look at her."I know,but she deserves better"I say and Rebeca rolls her eyes."Don't give her that bullshit,Leo she loves you and let me tell you if I were you I wouldn't have let her go.Anyone would kill to be with her Leo,so you better put your big boy pants and go make it up to her before it's to late"Rebeca says making me nod.
______________________________________
Outfit