Chapter 22

Catarinas POV
I was walking in Las Encinas and I sight and smile at the crazy memories I made.I then reach where Leo is standing and I give him a kiss."Shouldn't you be getting ready or something"I say while I put my hands around his neck and he chuckles and he kisses me."Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing"He says and I laugh."Well I will see you later because that's what I am going to do"I say and He smiles and I walk away to the locker room to get ready.
_____________________________________
I am getting ready next to Carla who is having trouble zipping her dress."Let me help you"I say and zip it up for her.I then finish my finishing touches.Marina comes up to us and I smile at her but Carla gives her a scowl."Don't even try"She says and Marina backs up."What I was just trying to help you two"She says and Carla rolls her eyes."Help me???...do you know how much problems you are going to get my family and yours...you should feel ashamed betraying your people like this"Carla says."Nothing is going to happend to them Carla unless your dad pays you do have money"Marina says."Ofcourse because we are not getting joked by your boyfriend...what if he gives it to the press"Carla says."He is not going to I assure you"Marina says."No shit"Carla says and Marina looks at herself in the mirror."Don't worry the watch is in good hands"She says and Carla watches her carefully."Do you have the watch"Carla asks her and Marina gives her a smirk and then she looks at me."You look amazing Cata"Marina says while giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I send her a smile and she walks away."How can you still be friends with her"Carla says while scoffing and making sure she looks good and I ignore her question and smile."Don't worry Carla everything is going to be fine let's just enjoy the night"I tell her and she laughs and I hug her.
_____________________________________
I was in the celebration right now with Leo and I was sitting on his lap."I love you"I tell him and he kisses me."I love you too"He says.Carla comes up to us with polo by her side."She has it...she has it with her right now"Carla says."Wait...she has the watch here"Leo asks and Polo nods."We are planning to get it back"Polo nods and I stand up to hug her.
____________________________________
"For one of the students of the penultimate year..this trophy here dosent just mean the satisfaction of a job well done but also a scholarship to study at a high school in Florida..for then you could then get accepted to a Ivy Lee college and the winner is Catarina Natalia De La Fuente"The teacher says and the light shines on me and I kiss Leo and I go on stage while people applaud me.I accept the gift but I do something I never expected to do.I lean in the microphone."Well as honored I am I don't think I deserve this award...I feel like Marina Nunier deserves this award"I say and everyone looks shocked and the lights shine on Marina and she looks at me with a smile.She comes up and I give her the award."Hello...uhmm I don't think I deserve this award but thank you to my bestfriend and my family....I don't think I am proud of these past years so I want to take this chance to apologize...sorry for all the damaged I might caused....for letting those people that I love down...I tried to stop it all...I tried to be a good daughter...to be a good sister...to be a better friend...I tried to live up to your feelings Samuel..I wish that I could turn back time to start form scratch...but I was myself..stubborn,unafraid of danger, and always getting in trouble I'm sorry"She says and leaves the stage not before she gives me a hug."I love you"She says and I smile."I love you too and good luck"I say and she smiles and leaves.I go off stage and go back to Leo who hugs me and kisses me."You did good"He says and I shake my head."I just did the right thing"I say and he hugs me.
____________________________________
I was kissing Leo when we hear the microphone and we pull away."Attention please I need your attention...I need you to leave the room in orderly fashion way..there has been a incident..I repeat in orderly fashion way thank you very much"A women says and I grab Leo's hand not knowing that my life wouldn't be the same anymore without a person in it.
___________________________________
"Marina is dead"When they told me that I broke down in front of Guzman,polo,Leo,Carla,Christian,and Lu.They comfort me but I didn't care all that was running through my head was that how could have things got to this......
_____________________________________
Her dress

_____________________________________Her dress