Chapter 1

Present
"Tell me Catarina what relationship did you had with Marina"The detective asked me.I looked at her and looked down."She was my best friend....she was like the sister I've never had"I said and the detective nodded."What relationship did you had with Fernando Sanchez"The detective asked and I looked at her with a confused expression."That's not even apart of the questioning and not even on the same topic"I say and the detective writes something.I sight and looked at her."On that same day did you had an argument with Marina"She says and I shake my head."No...I was inside until you came and...when we were outside they...they told me that she was dead.."I say and she nods.
-----------------------------------------------------
Before Marina' s Murder
I parked my car in front of my school which it's called Las Encinas.I get out of my car that my Daddy bought me and walk into the school.What I technically have on is my uniform which involves a skirt and a blouse and heels.I see Carla and Lu and I go up to them."Hola Queridas"I say to both of them while I give both of them a kiss on the cheek."Did you heard"Carla asked."Heard what"I asked and she gives us a smirk."There are four new students"Carla says and I look around."Where"I ask and Lu laughs."There not here yet..I think"She says and we all laugh."Well I will see you two later in class I am going to go and find Guzman"I say and they both nod.I walk to the swimming pool area in the school because I know he cools off there.I walk in and see four students on the window shell looking at Guzman while he swims.I see a guy look at me up and down.I pretend that there not there.I see Guzman getting out of the pool and first he dries off and then he comes up to me and kisses me."Hola mi amor"I say."Hola bella"He says while holding me by the waist."Do you know who those kids are"I ask him and He smirks."They are the new kids"He says and I nod and kiss him."I will see you in class amor"I say and he nods.
-----------------------------------------------------
I walk into class and I sit on my regular seat next to Guzman.I loom around and see this pretty girl with a hijab and another kid that is next to her.I recognize the kid as the one that looked at me up and down.I then see two boys behind me.One has curly hair and the other one dosent.I turn my attention back to the board.I see the principle walk in.I raise my hand and she nods for me so I could ask my question."What happened with el Profesor Martin"I ask and everyone looks at me."He had to retire but we got a new professor from Colombia"She said and I nod.A handsome man comes in and my heart quickened.We make eye contact but then I feel Guzman's stare.I break the eye contact and look at Guzman who is looking at me with his jaw clenched.The principle leaves and the new teacher gives us a charming smile."Well hello my name is Fernando Sanchez I am from Madellin,Colombia..and I heard that there are four new students so can you four please present yourselves"He says."Well I am Christian...and yeah"Christian says."Well I am Nadia Shanaa I am 16...my family is from Palestina but I was born here in Spain"Nadia says and then she sits down."Well you know we have scholarships rights and I am sure you could be one of the people who gets them"Mr.Sanchez says and I shake my head.I need that scholarship,why?Well because my dad wants me to get it and he expects me to do things."This one is gonna take the scholarship from you"Guzman says and I roll my eyes."I know that"I say with a bitchy face."I love it when you get angry"he says and kisses my knuckles and I smile.I raise my other hand and Mr.Sanchez signals me to go."Well...you know what happened to like the rest of us who were like in the list of the scholarship...like for example Lu and I were runner ups and now we are being held up"I say with a simple smile and Lu blows me a kiss."Well I have to discuss all that information with the principle Ms....."He says."Ms.Catarina Natalia De La Fuente but you could call me Cata"I say with a smile and Guzman kisses my cheek."Well Ms.De La Fuente I will keep you informed on that"He says and I nod."Now Its Samuel Garcia"He says and the boy that I assume is Samuel dosent stand up."Well I am Samuel Garcia and I don't want to present myself because I have this thing were I make myself look bad"He says."Aw what a thing"I hear Lu say while laughing."Well we teach value here and the education and respect are the most important things and right here are the leaders of tommorow"He says while looking around."That's what scares me"Samuel says while looking down."What did the waiter just say...was he talking to us"Guzman says which cause everybody to laugh except for the four new kids and me.I give Guzman a look and hit his arm.He just looks at me and winks."Guys"Mr.Sanchez says while looking at us with a look."Sorry"Guzman says."Well as he said I am a waiter...and as it seems weird..sometimes they give waiters a spot on the table..and I hope you all remain calm because I don't want to take anyone's place"he says and continues looking at directly at us."And you all are the leaders of tommorow"."Thank you"Guzman says and Samuel replies a your welcome."Well last but not least Leonardo Rios"Mr.Sanchez says.The cute guy with Curly hair stands up."Well I am Leonardo Rios but you could call me Leo...I am Mexican but my parents desided to come to spain for some reason and yeah"he says and sits down.I give him a smile which he returns and Guzman turns my head around and I look at him and I purse my lips and look at the professor and he looks at me up and down.I sit up straight and smile at him and wink.I feel a kick from Guzman and I turn to look at him and he looks pissed.I give him an innocent smile and kiss him.
--------------------------------------------------------
I see Marina in her phone and I smile.I go and take her phone which makes her look at me."Wow what happened to you"I ask her and she takes her phone and she sights."My brother is what happened to me...he litterly told Samuel to stop talking to me"she says and I shake my head."I will talk to him don't worry"I say and she smiles and hugs me."I'm so thankful that you are my brothers girlfriend"She says and I smile."And I am happy that my boyfriend's sister is my best friend"I say and she smiles.
-------------------------------------------------------
I was at lunch with Lu,Carla,Polo,Ander,and Guzman.I see Christian looking at us.I see Carla checking him out and I pinch her."Ow..what was that for"she says and I give her a look and she gives me a innocent smile."Anyways...at what time is the party"Carla asks us and Christian comes up to us."What party?Did someone say a party...hi I'm Christian"He asked us with a smile.We all laugh and Guzman looks at him."I am talking to my friends"Guzman says with a scowl and I pinch him and he gives me a kiss."Oh sorry...by the way do you all have Instagram"Christian asked and I smile."Yes just look for yourself"I say and I give him my phone.I turn and see the new kids and I see Leonardo.He notice my stare and he smiles and I wink.I feel someone pinch me and see it's Carla."Wait what's your Instagram"Lu asks."It's Pekechristian007 with the first K"he says and goes up to Lu.I see Guzman tell something to Ander."Look at this video"Lu says laughing and showing all of us until Christian touches her arm."Don't touch me"She says with a warning look and snatches her arm."Lu dont be rude...Dont listen to my friends over here"Carla says."So what did you say about the party"Christian asks."It's my sister's coming out party and it's private like our conversation"Guzman says going up to him.Polo slaps his hand on Christians shoulder and Carla scowls Polo."So who do I have to talk to..to get an invite to this party...you don't know any party's without me"Christian asks Guzman."Your the guy that the roof fell on top of you"Guzman asks and Christian nods.Oh no this isint gonna be pretty."Maybe because of the damage your brain dosent function..do you want me to repeat it again...Goodbye"He says and Ander and I go up to Guzman."What if I don't feel like it"Christian says trying to test him."You really don't know how things are around here...I will end you"He says and Ander and I drag him away.
-----------------------------------------------------
Currently I am sitting down with my parents eating dinner."So mija how was school"Mom asks me and I give her a smile."It's good...the new kids came"I say."Were they nice"My dad asks and I nod."Yeah they were"I say."When Is Guzman going to come have dinner with us"Mom asks."I don't know but I will ask him"I say and they both nod."Is he is treating my precious beutiful daughter right"My dad asks and I nod and he smiles and gives me a kiss on the forehead.