Chapter 16

Catarinas POV
I enter Las Encinas and I go straight to Fernandos classroom.I enter and see it's empty and I lock it.He turns to look at me and smiles.He comes towards me and I slap him.He touches his cheek."What the hell is wrong with you"He says surprised."You are such an asshole"I tell him and go to his desk and look for his ring."What the hell are you doing"He says and I get his bag and I see it and I pull it out for him to see."This is the reason why you didn't want to see me"I say and he looks at me shocked."How did you find out"He asks and tries to reach for me but I move away."I saw you...how could you do this to her to the both of us"I say and he runs his hand thought his hair."I'm sorry ok this was never meant to happend ok I never meant to do this but please don't tell her...I love her"He says and I nod and it hurts to admit but it hurts."Don't worry I'm not going to tell her but this is going to end and you better wear this ring everyday for now on and she deserves better then your cheating ass...why didn't you tell me or why didn't you stop it"I say and he stays silent.I grab his hand and put the ring in his finger."You better treat her right and tell her sorry"I say and walk out.I go straight to my car and drive off to Fernandos house.When I arrive I get out and grab my purse and make my way to the door.I ring the door bell and a smiling beutiful women opens it and I give her a smile."Hi how can I help you"She asks with a kind smile."I'm good...uhmm can I come in"I ask and she nods slowly and let's me in.She leads me to the living room where we sit down."Uhmm...do you want something to drink"She asks and I shake my head."No thank you...I want to talk about something"I say and she nods slowly."Uhmm you are Mr.Sanchez's wife right"I ask and she looks at me with a smile."Fernando..yes he is my husband"She says with a smile while she plays with her wedding ring on her finger."Well I just want to tell you he is a great teacher and how thankful I am to have him as my teacher and I thank you for making him who he is he talk about you in school and he describes you as an amazing person"I say and she smiles."You are so kind what's your name"She says."I am Catarina Natalia De La Fuente but people call me Cata"I say and she looks shocked."Wait are your parents Manuel and Diana De La Fuente"She asks and I nod."What us your name"I ask."Allison Sanchez"She says and I smile.I get my purse and hand her an envelope."Here it's a thank you gift for you"I say and she opens it and her eyes go wide."This is to much money I can't have this"She says while trying to give me back the envelope but I shake my head."Keep it...its yours don't spend the money on no one only you"I say and she nods.She gives me a hug and I smile."Well I have to even though I'm already late I still have to go"I say and she smiles and leads me to the door.I open it and she hugs me again."Thank you again so much Cata you are a very kind"She says and I smile."It was so nice to meet you"I say and she nods.
_____________________________________
I enter Mr.Sanchez's class and all the attention is on me now."sorry I'm late I was handling some business"I say smiling and going to my seat and get my books.