The Devil's Soulmate

Jewel2505 által

Ryan is a 19 year old devil who just so happens to be the son of Satan, so he is the prince of hell and rules... Több

Chapter 1 - The Letter
Chapter 2 - The Prince Of Hell
Chapter 3 - My Kind Of Party
Chapter 4 - Rye's Day Off
Chapter 5 - A Beautiful Morning
Chapter 6 - A Tour Around Hell
Chapter 7 - So Proud Of You
Chapter 8 - The Awkward Dinner
Chapter 9 - The Happy Phone Call
Chapter 10 - Brooklyn's Arrival
Chapter 11 - Demonstration Day
Chapter 13 - A Date In Heaven part 1
Chapter 14 - A Date In Heaven part 2
Chapter 15 - A Day With Brook
Chapter 16 - Lazy Day
Chapter 17 - A Walk Around Hell
Chapter 18 - Training Brook
Chapter 19 - Commotion In The Castle
Chapter 20 - The Sorcerers Revenge
Chapter 21 - Rye's Training
Chapter 22 - I Love You "Andy"
Chapter 23 - Brook Catches On
Chapter 24 - Telling Rye
Chapter 25 - The Plan part 1
Chapter 26 - They Know
Chapter 27 - The Plan part 2
Chapter 28 - The Plan part 3
Chapter 29- Torture Wont Work
Chapter 30 - Fake Vs Real Torture
Chapter 31- Found Him
Chapter 32 - A Calming Bath
Chapter 33 - Perfect
Chapter 34 - I Trust You (smut)
Chapter 35 - Telling The King
Chapter 36 - Day Before The Wedding
Chapter 37 - Hell Rings Wedding Bells
Chapter 38 - Party Time
Chapter 39 - My Queen (smut)
Chapter 40 - Two Years Later

Chapter 12 - Preparing For A Date

968 47 2
Jewel2505 által

(Andy's POV)
"Brookie why don't you have breakfast with us?" I asked as me and Rye past Brook and Jack in the hallway. It has been a couple weeks since Brookie came to Hell and I think in that time Brook and Jack have gotten a lot closer, Jack has gotten protective over Brook which is nice I can tell Brook is happy and that's all I want. Me and Rye have done a lot of demonstration days in the last weeks too if you know what I mean. And oh it's so good. I just love it. I love it! Its the most amazing feeling having him suck and bite my skin, yes bite, he has started to bite my skin too which feels so so good. I love him so much I really do he is my life.
"With you? You mean with s-s-s..." Brook said scardly.
"Yes Brook with Satan Rye's father, it's ok he wont do anything and if he does he will deal with me." I said and everyone looked at me. Brook and Jack looked a bit scared whereas I looked at Rye and he was smiling at me.
"What are you smiling at me for." I asked him confused.
"I just love you so much." He said and kissed me. Brook awed at us and I blushed when we pulled away.
"Ok let's go." I said and Brook nodded to Jack to tell him he wanted to go. So they followed us into the kitchen. Rye's father and brothers were at the table chatting when we came in they smiled at us.
"Andy, Ryan wait Jack what are you doing in here and who is this. Why is this angel in here he deserves to get out." Rye's father said angrily.
I got angry, he can not speak like that to my friend.
"Hey! if you speak horrible to Brook again, if you even touch him. I don't care who you are, I will break all of your bones in alphabetical order and yes I went to angel medical school. I know what I'm talking about Brook is my family and Jack is his soulmate, they stay here with us!" I shouted yellow sparks escaping from my hands.
Rye's father sat back in his chair with an amused expression on his face.
Rye made me calm by rubbing his thumbs over my palms making my sparks disappear.
"Fine." He said and gestured to the chairs around the table.
"Come on my fiesty princess you're sitting next to me." Rye said as he pulled my hand and brought me to the chairs.
"Haha who else would I be sitting next to?" I asked while laughing and everyone else joined in. Jack pulled a scared Brook to two seats and they sat down.
"Cereal?" Rye asked me and I nodded.
"Everyone fine with cereal?" Rye asked and many yeses came back as he walked over to the cupboard and pulled out the cereal. "Well do it yourself because I'm making breakfast for only two people and that's me and my soulmate." Rye said laughing.
"Typical devil." I said laughing and Jack huffed and got up to make his and Brook's breakfast as Rye's little brother got up to make theirs too. Rye's father didn't budge he just watched the madness taking place. I looked at Brook to see him keep looking at Satan then looking away, he is clearly intimidated by him but I was when I first saw him, I have just learnt to live with it.
"So Brookie how are things going with you and Jack?" I asked him as I watched him quickly turn towards me. That definitely sparked his interest.
"Things are going great fovvs he Is so sweet and caring." Brook said to me and I smiled, happy to know things are going good.

"Why do you call Andy fovvs?" Rye's father asked Brook and he shyly looked at him. I was going to answer but Brook decided he was going to be a big boy and jump in. Go on Brook!
"Umm I-ive called him that e-ever since we were little angels." Brook said. The kettle started brewing now. Rye must be making his black tea. Then suddenly I heard a plate smash.
"Oh well done." Jack said as he was putting the cereal into two bowls.
"Sammy why did you do that?" Rye asked while laughing.
"That wasn't me that was you." Sammy said.
"Yeah don't blame him for your mistake." Shaun said
"Just clean it up." Rye's fathers voice boomed making Brook shiver and everyone else stop what they are doing. His voice doesn't affect me anymore. I then laugh as I watch Rye pick up the bits of smashed plate and put it into the bin. And everyone went back to what they were doing.
"So what else have you and Jack been up to lately?" I asked Brook as I wriggled my eyebrows at him.
"No not like that, me and Jack went on a date yesterday to the dark forest, we made a fire and danced and sung around it, it was so fun." He said excited. I like that when I talk about his soulmate, he drowns out everyone else in the room and just focuses on the conversation. But really a date, they are only two weeks in and they went on a date. Where's my date? Everyone then came and sat down with their bowls of black and red square cereal.
"Rye are you hearing this, Brook and Jack went on a date yesterday they are only on week 2 of their relationship. I want a date." I said pouting at Rye as everyone else ate around us.
"Aww baby we can go on a date if you want." He said and kissed my pout.
"Yay." I said happily and carried on eating.
"Wait you know what Brook, since we have been spending so much time with our soulmates why don't we spend a day together sometime?" I asked Brook.
"Yeah if that's ok." Brook said and looked at Jack who nodded then kissed Brook's cheek making him smile.
"You want to have a day without me?" Rye asked with a pout.
"Aww no silly I want to have a day with Brook as I haven't spend a whole day with him in ages." I said explaining as I didn't want Rye to be upset.
"Ok but I am checking on you every two hours." Rye said being the protective devil he is. I heard Jack say to Brook that, that applies to him too meaning Jack would check on Brook every two hours too.
"Ok deal." I said and we shared a kiss.
"Ooo." Jack and Brook said and I looked at them confused.
"What?" I asked and they shook their heads and carried on eating. Once we were finished me and Rye parted ways with Brook and Jack in the hallway as we made our way to our chamber.
"So I've never been on a date before so where do you want this date to be Andy?" Rye asked me as we sat down on his bed in our chamber.
"I don't know I've never been on a date either and I've been all around Hell and seen all the sights." I said remembering the tour I had with Jack and Harper.
"Yeah you have, so there is only really one option." Rye said.

"What is it?" I asked him confused.
"We go to Heaven and have a date there." Instead and my eyes went wide. Oh this is a great idea. I so want to do this.
"Yes I can show you the house I grew up in and I can show you around because you've never been to Heaven right?" I asked Rye.
"Yeah I have never been to Heaven." Rye said proving my theory.
"Yes this is going to be so fun!" I shouted.
"Alright love calm down we first need to make sure we can go, I need to talk to my dad while you need to speak to yours." Rye said smiling at me. He is right, we can't go until people know we are going to Heaven, If we just turn up everyone would be scared about a devil being there.
"Ok Rye I will." I said and I walked to the phone and opened the panel in the wall ready to call Heaven. I felt two hands on my hips and I smiled and turned to Rye.
"I won't be gone too long ok baby, I promise we are going to make this an amazing first date for both of us." He said smiling and I giggled as we both leaned in and shared a sweet kiss before he left to go talk to his father. I stared at the empty door, day dreaming. I love that devil so much. I then got out of my day dream remembering what I was doing and I called Heaven.
"Hello this is the temple of angels, John speaking how can I help?" My fathers voice rang through the phone.
"Hey father it's me, now me and my soulmate need a favour." I said.
"Oh hello my son what can I do for you?" He asked me.
"Well me and Rye have never been on a date before and because I've seen all of Hell there isn't really any romantic spots, so we had the idea to go to Heaven so I could show Rye where I used to live and show him the sites. Please can we do this father please." I said pleading I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned to see Rye in the doorway, I winked at him then turned back to hear what my father has to say.
"I don't know Andy we would have to gather up everyone in Heaven and tell them that a devil is coming so they won't be alarmed. But it would take all of today and tomorrow to prepare making sure everyone knows." My father said. Then I thought we could do the date in a couple days so it should be fine.
"But that's fine we can do the date in three days time so everyone is prepared for our arrival right Rye." I said and turned to him for his opinion, Rye was now sat on the bed, he looked like he was thinking for a moment then he nodded.
"Yeah see it's fine." I said back into the phone.
"Ok my son we will do that I will gather as many people as I can today, then do another gathering tomorrow so everyone knows your coming ok?" My father asked.
"Yeah ok thank you father that would be great right bye father love you." I said
"Bye Andy love you too." He said and I hung up. And I put the phone back into the panel in the wall.
"My dad says he's fine with it he doesn't care, So we are doing the date in three days time?" Rye asks me.

"Yep." I said as I walked over to the bed.
"So what do you want to do know?" I asked him as I stood infront of him. He looked up at me with a smirk.
"I want to do this." He said and grabbed my waist and put me on the bed with me laughing loudly as he got on top of me. He then started to kiss me and I kissed back. He started trailing hickeys down my neck and on my coler bone with me moaning as he went. He made sure to suck and bite harder on my sweet spot making me moan like crazy as he went travelling my skin. Yes I know what hickeys are now and I would say they are my most favourite thing Rye could ever give me.
He took my top off next and started giving me hickeys on my chest and tummy. My wings came out on their own and wrapped around Rye as Rye's devil tail was wagging like a dog.
"Oh so good." I moaned out as he bit my tummy. Yes yes this is all I want, for him to touch, kiss and bite my naked skin all day long ahh its amazing. But what surprised me was when he stopped he pulled his top of too. Ooo this is new. I thought as I traced my fingers over his broad shoulders and muscular arms. He then got back on top of me. I love how my skin feels pressed against his.
"Are you trying something new again?" I asked him and he smirked at me.
He then got off me and laid down beside me. I looked at him with confusion.
What is he doing?
"Its your turn to give me hickeys now." He said. Oh wow I didn't expect that.
"Um ok." I said and crawled on top of him. I started kissing him first like he does, then I trailed down and kissed his neck. I started to suck on a spot on his neck hearing his moans vibrate under my lips. And once I did one I couldn't stop I did more and more moving across his neck then his chest and tummy hearing him moan my name a couple times. I can see why Rye likes doing this. This is so addicting, his body tastes so strongly of chocolate and I love it I love it so much. I accidentally bit down on his nipple making him give off the loudest moan yet. It encouraged me to continue so I kept biting and sucking on that right nipple. I don't know how Rye held back from giving me hickeys when he was just kissing me. This is so good but I do prefer for me to be the one getting hickeys rather then giving them but this Is still good. I felt Rye hold my bum with his hands as I trailed down his abs. When I got to the bottom of his torso I bite down harder than any time he has done it to me. It was an accident but it caused Rye to moan louder and him to squeeze my bum in his hands making me moan as well. I felt myself grow hard, oh my lord I couldn't help it, this feels so good and with Rye hard underneath me as well. It kind of makes me want to go all the way, but I know I'm not ready yet I know it will be amazing when the time does come I just want it to be worth it. I looked up at Rye and he looked at me, he was a bit sweaty but he looked so hot. He moved his hands from my bum and cupped my face.
"You're like a ravenous dog aren't you baby? We are definatly doing that again some time but I like giving you hickeys more." Rye said in a husky voice.
"I like you giving me them more too." I said holding back a moan at how sexy he sounded and Rye brought my head closer and kissed me. And just like that the rest of the day was filled with laughter and kisses. I can't wait for our date in three days time I hope it comes fast because I want to show Rye around Heaven right now!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.5K 21
Rye has his friends. They have everything they want. Rye can have whoever he wants. But he doesn't want anyone. Until he discovers a certain blonde b...
15.4K 783 30
"Our friends are tired of it, we're tired of it. So, why can't we just stop if all we do is make a war zone." "Because what would we have after that...
34.2K 1.4K 23
•𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝖨𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍...
187K 7.7K 64
[This is the first ever story I had written and my first language is not English, So this story have lots of spelling and grammar mistakes but hope y...