The Four *rewriting

By Tejamlane01

Freya, Willow, Ethan, and Aaron have never met each other. More

Character List
Prologue
Shit Really Starts to Get Interesting
Happy Birthday To Me
Stand Back
We'll be okay one day
Supernatural Fight Club
Letting Go
What the beans is that?!
Can You Swim?
Elsa
Just go with it, okay
Light this bitch up

Demetrious

63 4 0
By Tejamlane01

Aaron

We arrive in the temple and I am instantly marching over to what's his face. " Alright, we're here so you better start talking." I demand, my teeth clenching down on each other. My fist are tight and I'm ready to strike at any given second. How could they bring him here? It's got to be one of the most idiotic moves they've ever made. He was literally about to kill us less than an hour ago and now I'm meant to trust this guy? No, I don't think so.

Willow shoots me a disapproving look, her brown eyes widening at my clear animosity. I immediately shrug off her stare. "What he means is that we need to know who or what we are up against. It would help if you could share everything you know." She walks up to him and places her hand on his shoulder. "It will help us get your sister back." She gives a supportive smile. I scoffed at the gesture. So she is flirting with him now. I fight of the urge to snatch her hand of his shoulder and land a punch in the dead center of his face. She shouldn't touch him that way. This is a dangerous guy and Willow is far to close to him. A wide range of emotions crash into me; anger, frustration, jealousy. I could even put a pin on why I was feeling this way. 

  " Hey Aaron, if you could get your head out of your ass, that would be very helpful." Frey snaps sweetly, her green eyes fluttering. I glare at her, flipping her off.

"We all know you want to be there." I shot back.

"In your dreams, dipshit." She spat with a major eyeroll.

" Actually, darling, I think it's yours." I smirk, crossing my arms over my chest.

"More like a nightmare." She smiles, evily.

I start to say something else, but Ethan beats me to it. "Hey, stop fucking bickering at each other and shut the hell up." He snapped at us. "This is serious, get both of your heads out of your asses." He finishes with a glare. I need a smoke, I thought my eyes blazing into a wall.

"Ok then" Willow mumbles, clearly uncomfortable with the mood of the room. Someone doesn't deal with confrontation very well, do they... She gives a gesture to what's his face,  "Logan." Willow says.

"My family comes from a long line of windbenders. Basically a lower scale of the air element one of you control." He starts, his eyes cast down onto the floor.

"That was lower scale," Frey's vibrato shaking in disbelief. "You practically threw me across the boat."

"Aaron, imagine what you could do." Willow her eyes turning at all the possibilities. Seeing as I'm far to pissed to really take in all this bullshit, I simply roll my eyes.

"I have been practicing my power's since I could walk, all of you just started. Your powers will grow way bigger then mine." Logan said with a blush.

"How could you have the power to control an element?" Ethan asked with a frown.

"I have a small amount of the original Wind Carriers blood in my vains. Anyone with the blood of an original has the ability to control that ancestors element. It is rare, so finding people with elemental blood is a great gift. You four have the strongest concentration in the world, which is why you were chosen." He explains, finally lifting his eyes to lock on us. The blue orbs glowing with an untraceable emotion. Before I could examine it further, it was gone and he had already moved on to tell his life story.

"Anyway, my family isn't exactly the richest. Far from it actually. To stop us from living on the street, my parents got a loan from Max." The look on his face showed so much hatred and pain. " Max is a bad guy. The man is every twisted name in the book; murderer, thief, addict. I will never understand why they asked him for money in the first place. He gave us what we needed to get back on our feet and for months we never heard from him again.

  Then, without warning, it was time to pay him back. Of course with the short notice we were short, $2,000 short." His voice barely louder than a whisper as he told the next part of the story. "So he took me to pay off the dept. I was selling drugs day in and day out, disgusted with myself. I saw things that will haunt me for the rest of my life."

   He continued, "Then I met his boss Demetrius. It was like as soon as he walked in the room the temperature dropped. He gave me a Feeling like the devil himself was right in front. He was pure evil. He told us that we had to kidnap a little girl. That this is how my dept will be repayed fully. I refused. I was working straight 2 months. I would work as long as I had to, but their was no way I would kidnap a innocent little girl. Soon a dark cloud appeared and as it faded away my sister was shown. He had her imprisoned and said if I didn't do this she would die along with the rest of my family." He explained. His eyes lowered." I knew it was wrong, but there was no way I was going to let my family die. So I kidnapped that little girl and you guys showed up. Now I'm here."

"I'm so sorry. "Willow says giving him a hug. I start to get angry again, but I push it back.

"He wants that little girl. I don't know why, but he won't stop untill he get her. I don't know what he's going to do to get her. I don't even know if my family is still alive, but I gotta have hope, right? " He told us with a slight smile that didn't reach the eyes.

"Then we have to do everything we can to make sure he doesn't get her." Ethan says. Frey nods and Willow does to.

"Yeah we will help you," I lower my voice in a dangerous tone ",but if I find out your lying about anything I will kill you." With that I walk to my room. As I walk in I headed to the dresser and grab some black gym shorts and tinnie shoes.

"Hey." I jump and turn around to see Ethan leaning on the door way. "What is with you?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just don't trust him. We all shouldn't, but of course Willow would fall head over heels for him." I grumble. Ethan smirks.

"So that's what it is." I raise my eyebrows. " Your jealous. That's kind of funny. " He chuckles. "You don't need to be jealous anyway. She's Willow she trusts everyone." He explained.

"One I'm not jealous. Two your an ass. Three I know that and that is why I feel like I should protect her. I don't want her to get hurt." I said putting on my shoes.

"Well if you didn't notice on the boat, Willow can take care of herself." He pointed out.

"I just don't want her to trust the wrong people. I don't want her to get hurt." I say walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"I know man and we will make sure none of us gets hurt. We're the four remember. We are unstoppable." He says smirking.

" Ok dumbass, whatever you say" Then I walk to the training room Giles told us about.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I walk in and go to the punching bag.

punch

She's smiling at him.

punch

She's touching him.

punch

She's kissing him.

punch.

There laying down

punch.

The bag breaks a fly's across the room.

"Damn." I mutter under my breath. I walk over to the bag. I pick it up without a problem."Nice" I say.

"Hey you, over there with the meat yo." Someone shouts. I don't have to turn around to know who that is." What ya' doing?" She asked. I didn't answer and walked to the weights." It looks like you had fun with that punching bag." I hear steps on the floor so I know she's walking closer." I would probably break my hand with that. I throw pretty bad punches. I don't know maybe I throw good punches. I've never been on the reserving end. Maybe I throw awesome punches? Wow, how many times did I just have to word punches? Has someone ever broken the world record for saying the word punches? Is there even a world records for saying words and if so how many words because they say in 1 minute? I wonder if I just broke the record, probably not. I only said it like 5 times. I'm going to stop talking now. " She babbled. I just keep my back turned as I picked up a 150lb weight. I can't deal with her right now. " Ok what the hell is your problem?! I didn't do anything at all. So please tell me why your having your man period right now." She shouts.

"Willow just go away."

"No. You're being a dick for no reason. I want to know why."

" Then go ask Logan." I snapped." You obviously like him a whole lot more." I don't know were that came from.

"What are you even talking about?" She said.

"Never mind." I turned around and picked up the weight.

"No were going to have to work together which means telling each other things. You can't just shrug me off" She yelled.

I ignore her. "I'm waiting." Well you will be waiting for a while I thought." Hey!" She yelled ignore. Then I feel a huge dump of ice cold water on my back.

"Willow! What the fuck?" I yelled.

"Note to self ice water gets people's attention." She mumbles.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Are mad or naw"She mutters.

" What the fuck dou you want to hear. I don't trust him and I really don't trust him with you. You just have to look at him and you give him you heart. Which is just you. You trust any and everyone and I don't know if that is adorable or dangerous. I just wish you didn't have to fall in fucking love with a guy who threatened to kill you not even an hour ago." She just stands there dumbfounded.

"I guess you choose door number 1." Leave it to her to make me yelling a joke.

"I can't do this. Just go, Willow. I'm fine, we're fine,life's just fucking fine." I mutter and she flinches.

"I'm confused. Your mad at me for trying to help someone? Isn't that our job. Are you going to be a dick after I try go help every guy were going to help, because if so you could just not talk to me. I have nothing to feel guilty for, so you can go pout to a cloud, because I'm so over you being a jelouse basterd. Were not even dating, so you being jealous is stupid. I don't even like Logan. Hell I don't even know Logan, so just shut up." She yells and walks out.

Great just fucking great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.1K 30
"You're everything I want." [AU: no one in beacon hills is supernatural]
61 0 15
After an accident, Delilah has only her little brother Aaron left, but he disappears. Now she must find him with the help of the new mystery kid at...
22.8K 565 29
Being alone is not always the best. Madison Smith was an ordinary girl. Until that fateful day when her parents were murdered by her own brother. Eve...
586 39 25
Jacob Ethan and James are half-bloods children of the greek gods. These three demigods have to face challenges almost every child of an Olympian face...