Mrs. De Ville (On Hold)

By Amethyst_nymph

He was everything she should've hated. Arrogant, headstrong, and aloof. He tamed her fire to drive his own an... More

Introduction
Casualties
Shock
Dripping in Dior
Aftermath
Not an Update!
Coming Clean
Finalized Terms
An Unexpected Visit
Not an Update!
Surprise Surprise
A Cold Hard Truth
Wild Card - Part 1
Wild Card - Part 2
Party's Over
Something Happened

Altered Plan

39 2 0
By Amethyst_nymph

^^Dimitrius de Ville!!
Ahhhhhh he's sooo fineeee!!!

"I hate myself for loving you. Can't break free from the things that you do, I wanna walk but i run back to you. That's why i hate myself for loving you." - Bonnie & Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonnie's pov.

I quickly moved aside, attempting to veil my apparent discomfort. This gown suddenly felt highly constricting as i gave Dimitri a leisure look over. The Armani tux he wore was black....sharp-looking, and well-fitted. He resembled a hot bachelor playing hard to get, and that was doing stupid things to me.

I realized i was dumbly gawking at his chest when the echoing of his voice drew me back alight.

"Like what you see?"-yes

"T-...this isn't the right t..time for this," I answered, scorning myself for stuttering internally. He was a grave distraction, but i couldn't afford to fuck this up because he happened to be here.

Dimitri eyed me up and down with lust swimming in his obsidian pools. His gaze fell onto my rising and falling chest and slowly down to my exposed leg. The close proximity sending my body over the roof.

"What are you doing here" He asked, lifting my chin so my eyes met his. The sublet movement causing shockwaves to tackle down said area of my face.

His question however, caught me by surprise. Dimitri wasn't aware of my involvement in this world but, i knew he was going to unearth it sooner or later, seeing as he was inevitably becoming my husband.

Mustering up the nerve to respond I swallowed lowly, but I guess it was a bad move because the action caused his entire body to tense up.

The obnoxious chuckling from behind pulled me back to why i happened to be at this ball at all tonight. I put in some distance between him and I and i answered.

"He made the mistake of blowing up our cargo. So they sent me to...pick him up." He looked at me in disbelief shaking his head, his drink finding it's way down his throat. My eyes watching intently while his adam's apple moved in and out as he chugged down the rest of his drink. It was quick and it was fast-- like a scene from a movie you would replay over and over and over again.

I quickly looked away chuckling. Recalling the list of people who held doubt towards my abilities-- recalling all the people I managed to prove wrong.

I was no longer the frail push over everyone fucked with for fun. The day I changed was the day I quit trying to fit into a world that never really fit me. Dare I say, I was a delightfully chaotic mess to broken for anyone to love - never would I ever see that version of myself again.

I could no longer push back my strange appetite for destruction.

"You know this place isn't exactly a place for a doll like yourself. You might get yourself hurt if your not careful love," He stated closing the gap I had created between him and I. My mind going blank once again.

"...i-I can take care of myself,"I affirmed, immediately stoping myself from stuttering.

Unexpectedly, his hand rose up as they carefully tucked away a loose strand from my face. His yes staring at my lips lustfully. Dimitri leaned into me slowly, his eyes devouring the light from mine as I watched a spark of mischief beam though. The hairs from behind my neck shooting up as i felt his hot breath against my ear.

"I have no doubt you can," He whispered

The sexual tension between us knew no bounds as it just kept developing. I ripped my eyes away from his, now looking everywhere, but his way.

"Why'd you decide to come this year? You never bothered to show up to these events before." I asked curious, allowing my eyes to finally fall back onto his after a couple seconds of roaming.

He took a step back as an evil smirk formed onto his pink kissable lips. Staring at his had me absentmindedly bitting mine my action making his body tense.

I know what I'm doing with the shower head when I get home. God I'm such a bipolar mess.

I need to get a grip.

"It doesn't matter why I came." He solely stated, his candid remark ringing repeatedly in my ears.

What's up with people disrespecting me like this tonight-first Elijah and now him.

He was about to cruise past me but, i quickly clutched his arm. Once i realized what i had done, i instantly dropped them feeling flustered.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To take him out for you." He simply stated

"I told you I can handle myself and you can't just march over there...he'll know who you are."I explained, "If you really want to help then try to get those woman away from him."

The smirk which once danced on his grimace soon vanished as he grudgingly sauntered over to the bar, remotely far from me.

All it took was for one of them to see him, and almost immediately, he was teemed by them all, like bees drawn to pollen.

I walked over to viktor casually, ignoring the women giggling and pressing against dimitri.

The lethal expression Viktor held was quickly displaced by lust as he gave my body the look over. I believe i fitted his criteria, seeing as he didn't waste another minute before nearing me.

"They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?" His repugnant breath left his mouth before the words had a chance to, causing me to involuntarily scrunch my nose in disgust. The man spoke so smoothly, you wouldn't deem he was under the influence of alcohol. I guess he's one of those people who can really hold it down.

We won't even talk about that pick up line.

"Aren't you a charmer," I replied, trying to hold in the springing bile down.

"So what's a sumtuous flower like your self doing in a place like this?," He asked, edging himself closer to me while i stood there chuckling ineptly. I'm guessing that laugh was all the "flirting" i needed to do because he was growing way to comfortable.

"I got tired of being bored, so I thought I'd come over." I stated, taking a sip from my glass, as I started him in the eyes.

Viktor started caressing my hair, gawking at it like it was a valuable bit of gold. A hair fetish, really?

I glanced over at Dimitri, who seemed notably uneasy watching us, a suppressed emotion swirling in his face. I watchee the women practically itching to undress him then and there, he must be relishing in that i thought. Viktor's response quickly spun me out of it.

"... If you got out of here with me right now, I promise you won't get bored." Like hell i wouldn't because I'm not going anywhere with you except the torture house -- to torture you.

I downed the rest of my drink and closed the gap between him and i. The devious grin bound to his face rocked me to the core.

I looked inside his sinful eyes and hauled him by the tie, kissing him as i peered over at his glass, dropping the capsule right in. I tore away instantly once i noticed the deadly expression on Dimitri's.

My heart was hammering capriciously and i couldn't help the frown from forming as i questioned his anger. Silently dying to wash my mouth out with bleach.

I realized i hadn't replied to Victor, and grudgingly veered my attention to him once again.

"How exactly would you manage to do that?" I asked, raising the slice of orange from the glass and leading it toward my mouth, hardly flinching as it's sweet yet acidic juice dispersed inside my mouth.

In all honesty, i actually just wanted to mellow out the lingering feel of his grainy lips on mine. Sometimes i really fucking hate my job!

I bit my lip seductively, gaping up at him. He came impossibly closer and gripped my waist tightly. To say that i felt uncomfortable would be an extreme oversimplification. I could have simply shot him with a sedative.

Viktor picked up his drink gazing into my eyes as he drained it down in one swing-idiot. He rammed his body against mine and spoke up. I swear to god i almost barfed.

A gun hid underneath his tux, and i needed to get it. I leaned into his ear and muttered naughty things to him while making an attempt to draw out his weapon. I gingerly touched him until i sensed it, swiftly raising my leg towards that area, I installed my small purse in place of the gun i had drawn out.

Dimitri gaped at me in awe once he caught on. I ignored him and focused on what i was doing. The gun was now behind me as i tried to remove the bullets from it. Petrov, who was still so dazed hadn't yet noticed what i had taken from him. My dad trained me on how to remove the bullets from a gun when i was twelve years old, and i had to do so blindfolded.

I guess becoming the weapon I am today was inevitable.

As a diversion on what i was about to do, i raised my leg again this time to an area it wasn't supposed to be quickly, i placed the gun back in place, getting my purse back. By now, my head was thundering endlessly, and i felt like i had just run a marathon. This man did not deserve the title of consigliere. This was like pick pocketing a damn child.

"Want to get out of here?" I won't lie, he sort of stunned me a little. I thought i was going to have to do a lot more to get him out of here but, i suppose fate determined this be the day he slumps off the hierarchy.

"You know i was always going to," I said grinning, not for the purpose he thought but, for all the fun i was going to have tormenting him.

I glimpsed over at Dimitri who was too engulfed in the thrill to notice me trying to catch his attention. Looks like I'll be handling this by myself after all.

Viktor, who i assumed was simply going to place his palm on the small of my back, was now straining downwards...to my ass.

I'm going to slaughter you you perverted old shriveled dick!

I've never held such an extensive desire for blood before, and every minute i spent with this man just kindled my excitement impossibly further.

Just the thought of his blood oozing out the cuts i was going to inflicted drive me wild with desire.

My pride could ruin this plan entirely but, I'm not adequately dumb enough to attack him in front of a pack of outlaws like himself...and myself i guess. As i was deeply tied in thoughts, the unexpected happened, gunshots were soaring across the room faster than thunderbolts.

A body promptly propelled me to the floor, from a bullet that had been headed straight for me- saving my life. It couldn't have been Viktor because he was hunching on the floor trying to evade the menace.

So really it could only be -- dimitri and admittedly it was as i stared up at his stoic face from beneath him. The close proximity quickly making me uneasy again.

Viktors once roguish expression swiftly morphed into fear once it all snapped into place i guess. He got up endeavoring to escape but, was instantly shot in the leg. A pained grimace was acknowledged as he, despite being fired at, hobbled out of the area.

Realizing what the hell just happened, i rose and extracted the Glock from my dress, chasing after him once the coast was clear. Dimitri was right behind me, making sure that no bullets would penetrate either one of us.

The door Viktor had escaped from, now showed to have been locked from the other side...how the hell did Viktor get a key to this place?

"What's taking so long?" Dimitri roared from behind

"The door's been sealed from the other side." I finally answered, somewhat worried when i heard him let out a muffled curse.

Various of the guests began attacking their rivals, accusing the other of having something to do with the surprise attack on them. In the spark of a moment...bodies dropped to the floor, making me apprehend just how very real this all was.

I drew out a bobby pin from my hair and used it to try and open the doorway. Bobby pins weren't exactly something i knew how to use, so it clearly didn't work. Not because i completely sucked but, because there was no hole on this side of the entrance.

I hastily rummaged through my purse for a credit card, using it to belatedly open the obstinate exit. I whirled around to discover Dimitri was gone. Where could he have possibly gone at a time like this?

I looked around furiously for him...He's probably fine. Besides, now wasn't the time for questioning. I needed to find Petrov. Luckily, he omitted a trail of blood on the once clean tiled platform.

I sprinted following the trace of fresh blood, readying my weapon for any surprise attacks. This night definitely took a shocking turn for the worst. Maybe i should have dropped two pills in his drink instead of one.

Running in these heels was incredibly restricting, so i had to ditch them entirely. I sprinted for what felt like an eternity until the blood suddenly came to a stop...a couple steps ahead. He must really think I'm stupid, too much blood had already been lost. It was either he face me or continue running, and risk dying. I couldn't exactly have that so hopefully, he decided to 'take me out' instead.

"I know you're there Viktor -- come out NOW!" I ordered

After a couple moments of censorship, he came out, carrying a gun. He looked like shit but, tried his absolute most not to look it, which just made me snicker.

"Well...aren't you just full of surprises." He said, sauntering towards me without a flicker of fear in him, anger written all over his worn-out aspects. With every step he took, i impelled back.

Why'd you have to go and make this so damn arduous, i just needed to capture your worthless ass dammit.

"You've got no idea. Tell me, do you feel unusually feeble..noxious even?"He seemed very perplexed at first but, that soon changed to terror as he attempted to pull the trigger, which i had taken the bullets from.

It appears i didn't even need to drug the old fool, seeing as he managed to get himself shot quite quickly.

He stared at his gun in skepticism and dropped to the floor exasperated. Absentmindedly, he abandoned his gun and clasped tightly at his chest. I picked up the weapon, which had skimmed my way and kicked it aside.

"YOU BITCH! What the hell did you do to me!?" He shouted.

I watched him attempt and fail to stand back up. A thrill of excitement washed over me as i watched him wallow in pain- something is seriously wrong with me.

I casually walked over to him, close enough for him to see but, not physically be able to touch.

"Isn't it obvious? -- I fucking drugged you you mother fucker."

* * * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 162 7
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
244K 10.1K 38
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...
206K 4.7K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
13.3K 430 23
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...