My Best Friend's Step-Brother...

By YeolieBae_

"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxiou... More

Notes By Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 29

30.1K 1.1K 530
By YeolieBae_

Bria's POV

I had been avoiding Ace after what happened in the kitchen. What he said had made me feel so amazing. I slept like a baby. I could still hear the words in my head at this point. He had messages me numerous times but I still didn't know how to respond. I think I might love him too but I am so scared. What if all that my mom had said about men were true?

What if Ace is just like the rest and changes as soon as I say those three words to him? What if he leaves me because I can't say those words? I am going crazy right now.

Hunter: Baby, I am not taking those words back.

I received yet another message from him that I didn't know how to respond to. Oh, did I mentioned that Cara gave me one of Ashley's old phones to use? No? Well she did. She thought I might've wanted to check in with my mom and let her know I was okay but I did no such thing.

If my mom really wanted me would've found me. It didn't take a genius to know where I was. After all, I only had two friends but she only knew of one. 

Hunter: Sms, baby girl you can't avoid me forever.

I received another text message and ignored it once more. We were having lunch at school and I was having an amazing day. I don't get why Ace is being so annoying.

"What words?" I heard Ash asked and my eyes bulged from my head when I noticed I didn't lock my phone back. "Oh My God, Are you dating that creepy stalker Hunter?" She asked loudly and again she drew attention to us. Josh paused mid chew and gave me a look.

'You're dating your stalker? Bree I thought you had stopped speaking to this guy?" He asked.

"I did. But then we started talking again."

"Is he the one that popped your cherry?" He questioned and I shook my head no.

"Bree are you two-timing?" Ash asked, she looked so proud. I really think I have the wrong friends. "I am so proud of you. Have you had sex with the both of them?" She continued. "Oh my! You have to give me deets!" She screamed excitedly but my eyes remained on Josh. He looked so upset. 

He took up his lunch and went to another table to eat. This is so not going to end well. I really didn't want to lose Josh but it seemed that no matter what I do he will always be mad at me.

After school as Bria and I waited for Ace, I saw Josh over by his car with some of the guys from the basketball team. "Can I speak to you?" I asked but he just looked at me and didn't say anything.

I grabbed his hand and lead him away from everyone and he didn't protest. "Josh, I am not two timing anybody." I explained. "I know you're mad at me but you've got it all wrong."

"Really? How so? Are you dating Hunter or not?" He asked.

"I am but.."

"Then how is it that I've got it all wrong Bria? I thought we were friends"

"We are"

"Then how can you just look me in the face and lie to me for months Bria?!"

"It complicated!"

"How is it complicated huh? Do you not trust me? Is that it?!" he shouted. I have never seen Josh this angry.

"I do trust you Josh!"

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

" Because I was afraid you would react like this!"

"Damn right about that one" He told me.

"Bria!" I heard my name being called and saw that Ace had already come to pick us up.

"Josh" I begged once more. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I can't talk to you right now Bria." He said and walked back over to his group of friends. I was hurt. Josh was mad at me and there was nothing I could do about it. 

As I sunk into the backseat of the car, I noticed Ace's jaw as tense but I couldn't be bothered with him right now. He was the least of my worries. We took off from the parking lot and the car remained silent for a while.

"Give him some time. He'll cool off eventually" Ash said.

"I know, I've just never seen him so mad before. Especially at me."

"Well you did break his heart" She said and I gave her a look.

"Are you dating that guy?" Ace asked nonchalantly.

"No." Ash answered. "He wished though. Bria handed him his heart today on a silver platter." Ash exaggerated and caused a laugh to erupt from Ace.

"How so?"

"Well today-" She began but I cut her off. "Ash!"

"What? It's not like Ace knows who we're talking about anyway."

"I'm just not comfortable discussing my love life with him." I told her and watched as his jaw clenched even further. I don't care if he is mad at me.

"Relax. Ace won't tell a soul. So as I was saying, today we found out that she is dating this guy named Hunter." She said and Ace's face froze. "However, that is not the good part. She has been two timing this guy and-"

"Ash! JUST STOP OKAY!" I screamed at her. Ace had swerved off the road during her rant and had almost hit a vehicle. He calmed himself down and then proceeded to driving us home again.

"I'm sorry okay!" She said but something tells me that she wasn't. I plugged my earphones in and turned my music up loud. I didn't want to hear anything else again. I knew for sure Ace was mad at me now.

😘❤💞💍: It's not true. 

I messaged him but and watched as he glanced at the screen and tossed the phone aside. When we got home, he ran to his room and locked his door behind him. I guess he really was upset and it was all Ash's fault.

"Did you have to say that in front of him?"

"I don't get why you're being like this. It's just Ace!"

"I know but he is not my step brother, he is yours! I don't mind you tell him about your life but don't tell him about mine!"

"I don't get it? Did I say something wrong?"

"Yes! Stop discussing my life with Ace!" I told her and stormed off.

I sat outside of Ace's room for what felt like an hour. I heard him shower and now he is strumming his guitar softly. I knocked on the door once more but he didn't respond.

"Ace. Please open this door." I pounded again but he ignored me. Not only was Josh mad at me but Ace was as well. I was about to give up and walk away when I heard the soft clicking of the lock. I hesitated a bit then turned the handle to find it open. I entered then locked it back behind me. I leaned against it and looked at him.

He was sat on his bed with his guitar still in hand and softly strumming. He refused to look at me and I knew then that the ball was in my court.

"Ace, I am not cheating on you." I told him but he still didn't look up. I walked over and stood in front of him but he still kept his head lowered as he strummed his guitar.

"She saw the text message on my phone today and I thought she would've figured out that it was you. When Josh asked if Hunter was the one that had popped my cherry I said no but then things got worst when Ash said that I was two timing. I didn't know what to do Ace. We have a good thing going and I just didn't want to ruin it but it looks like I did. You won't even look at me. Do you not love me anymore?" I asked and he still didn't respond.

"Ace." I called. After still not getting a response, I took the guitar from his hands. I pulled his face up to mine and saw his eyes were full of hurt. "Ace, I am not cheating on you. I would never do that to you." I told him but it seemed as if my words were falling on deaf ears. I sat on his lap but he tried to push me away. "Ace." I mumbled in his ear. "Can't you see that I love you?" I whispered but then froze when I noticed the words that just left my lips. Ace tried to push me again but I held on to him for dear life. I don't think I can face a rejection after I said those words for the first time.

I felt Ace's hand wrap around my waist tightly and he turned his face toward mine but I kept my face buried in his neck. He pulled my chin to him and placed a deep kiss on my lips. "I love you too baby." He told me. "So f**king much."

I smiled and pecked his lips once more. "Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

"No." He said and I grinned. I am forgiven. He kissed me once more then I left the room.

***

Today was Saturday. Ace had promised to take me on our second date today and I was super excited. The only downside was that Ash had to accompany us. She seemed excited at the prospect but I tried to hide my disappointment. Ace seemed abnormally cheery today and I was the only person who knew why.

Ash didn't know that this was a date. She thought it was just an outing so she wanted to make a little stop at the mall. I rolled my eyes but decided  to join in nevertheless. 

After what felt like hours of shopping, She wanted to go into a lingerie store. I thought Ace might've been embarrassed but the dirty bastard was anything but. If anything, he seemed excited.

"Get something sexy" He whispered in my ears and I had to hide my face from him. I walked over to Ash ignoring him and watched as he picked out a few sets to look at. The more I looked at him, I noticed that his pile was getting even bigger than Ash's. 

Eventually, I ignored them both and went to browse around on my own. The sales clerk littered the store and was helping customers that needed assistance. I was looking at a pair of lace underwear when I felt Ace come up behind me.

"Ace What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I am so freaking horny." He told me and I rolled my eyes at him.

'When are you not?"

"Babe I'm serious. I'm hard as hell." He told me and placed my hand against his bulge. He looked around to make sure no one was looking before he pushed me further to the back of the store and into one of the changing rooms.  The changing rooms were anything but private for this sort of reason but it seemed as if Ace hadn't gotten the memo. He placed a hot desperate kiss on my lips and started grinding against me.

"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxious. We could get caught at any minute, but this bad boy seems thrilled with the idea.

"Come on, live a little. Nobody can see us" he said barely glancing around before inserting two fingers into my heated core.

"Mm, so wet for me. Turn around" he commanded, pressing his obvious bulge against my back. I heard the rattling of his belt buckle as he unbuttoned his jeans then drop his pants and bend me over.

I had barely enough time to process before I felt his shaft impale me. He stuck three large fingers in my mouth a grumbled out the one worded command. 

"Suck." I did as he asked without one word of rebuttal and felt as he started to thrust harder and faster inside me. The harder he  pounded me was the harder I sucked his fingers. He groaned lowly in my ear and that sent a wave through me.

"You like that don't you?" He asked me but I didn't respond. Ace thumped harder inside me and it took everything in me not to scream out. His free hand same around to my front and played with my waiting nub. I can feel myself about to go over the edge when Ace whispered again.

"Don't c*m" What the hell was wrong with this guy. He was a totally different person during sex.

"Bria!" I heard Ash call for me and I tried to beg Ace to stop but he didn't.

"Answer her." He told me.

"I can't" I told him. My voice was shaking and I couldn't help it. Ace's hand moved from my nub and wrapped around my neck. He pumped inside me even faster and I just about lost my footing.

"Bria, where are you?" Ash called again.

"Answer her baby." Ace said. Sweat bead my forehead and my breaths were ragged. If I answered it would be obvious of what I'm doing. Ash then rang my phone and I swore I saw stars.

"Bria! If you dare to c*m, I swear I'll pull back this curtain so everyone could see what we're doing." That's it. this guy is crazy! 

I battled with my body and fight off my release as long as I could. Ash rang my phone again and I picked up the call. "Hey" I said but it came out breathless.

"Where are you?" She asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Ace and I just went across to foot locker. Are you done? We'll come to meet you."

"C*m" Ace whispered in my ear.

"Oh My God." I said through clenched teeth as I felt myself let go. I quickly hung up the phone and felt Ace jerk inside me. He jammed me further into the wall as he released himself inside me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Extra long Chapter for you guys. Enjoy.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 5.6K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
118K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...