QUEEN | KIM TAEHYUNG (Complet...

By MKORFF

"If its Kpop and Kdrama, my mafia duties can definitely wait" What happens when Bangtan is pitted against Seo... More

Prologue.
Note + Cast
1. Fuck off Noona.
2. Where all begins.
3. Inner circle
4. Tea time in Hell.
5. Prepare for trouble, make it double
6. Friends, families and foes
7. Peanut Butter
8. Cool as a cucumber
9. Bitter people drink bitter coffee
10. January
11. To Kill a Queen.
12. Set a Trap in a trap
14. An invitation to doomsday
15. Meet and Greet
16. Finding Noona
17. The twin tragedy
18. Clowns
19. And the oscar goes to..
20. Inappropriate questions
21. Taming a wild hound
22. A deadly rendezvous with Molly
23. Close calls
24. Three attempts left
25. Hello boys
26. Fierce love
27. I trust you
28. The talk
29. The snack stealer
30. 2 Fast 2 Furious
31. Guilt
32. Malicious intent
33. Scared
34. The confession
35. Cats out of the bag
36. Reunited
37. Confrontations
38. Heartbreak
39. To make your siblings happy
40. Caught in a lie
41. Now it begins
42. Mr and Mrs Smith
43. Drama Queen's finally has a competition.
44. Boss
45. Breaking the ice
46. Evasion
47. Wu Wei
48. Soulmates
49. Mafya Buisness
50. Man to man
51. Spilling tea
52. The Thai team
53. Separate ways
54. It takes two to tango
55. The crazy lady strikes
56. Now it ends.
Epilogue: I do
Please read : Note
Extra chapter one : Family
Special Chapter two : Insta for Queen
Extra chapter Part 1: Aunt meets world.
Extra Chapter Part 2: Aunt meets world
Extra Chapter: Birthday Gift!
The Kris Wu situation.
New Book - Diamond Nation
Extra chapter - When June dates.
Extra Chapter: Blackjack

13. On enemy grounds

18.4K 1.6K 1.7K
By MKORFF

Third person POV

"Where is Noona?", Sehun quizzed as the entirety of EXO was settled in her office back at their mansion.

"Listen up guys", Suho spoke. "Hyelin is going on a mission so she will be MIA for a few days"

"What mission", Xiumim suddenly got restless. "I talked to her yesterday morning and she did not mention anything"

Suho sighed as he braced himself to answer the eldest. He knew what the response in the room was going to be once he told everyone what Hyelin had planned to do. And he was also aware of what trouble he would get into for allowing this to happen.

"Kai", Suho turned to the other man. "Remember Hyelin had you contact Taemin and plant false evidence on Bangtan?"

Kai nodded.

"Well the police took it and now they planned a secret mission to raid Bangtan's Mansion in Hannam and get the evidence needed.."

"So?", Tao asked.

"So Hyelin is going undercover on that mission as Sua to get in and get intel which can help us destroy Bangtan's business", Suho's voice drifted as he said the last words.

There was a moment of silence after which 11 voices screamed together.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"How could you let her do this", Kris stomped over to Suho and held him by the collar, towering over the shorter man. "We know she is a fucking psycho but we selected you as vice leader so you can take stop her from taking decisions like this!"

"It was her choice", Suho yelled back. "I told her it wasn't the best thing but she is adamant"

"Stop with the excuses you fucking cunt—", Kris was about to pop off until Xiumin's loud voice cut him off.

"KRIS ENOUGH!"

The man immediately let go of the other's collar and stepped back. Xiumin walked over to Suho before standing in front of him.

"Where is she now?"

"I don't know. She went underground", he confessed. "The last time I saw her was yesterday night. Her phone isn't accessible"

"What is this mission exactly Junmyeon? Give me the details"

Suho nodded. "Bangtan is heading to China this week. To someone's party. I don't know whose—"

"Gao Zhou. The Mafia businessman", Tao interrupted. "His inauguration party for the new construction of his hotel chain—"

"THAT IS NOT NECESSARY NOW", Xiumin yelled at Tao who immediately shut up.

When he was mad, Kim Minseok aka Xiumin could easily be the deadliest person in this Mafia. Even though it was a rare occurrence, on some bad days people really pushed his buttons.

That day even Queen would not prefer to interact with him. As an inside joke, they also had a room in the mansion which was called the Xiumin Bunker where everyone gathered to avoid being a target of the eldest's rage.

"Go on Suho", Xiumin let out his breath as he calmed himself.

"So as I was saying, they will be away. That is when their team raids and they get everything they need. Hyelin will be carrying our data theft pen-drive and plug it in Namjoon's laptop after which she will have access to all his virtual data.

"Alright", Xiumin nodded. "Luhan"

The man who was called stepped forward. "Use your contacts in China. Confirm whether Bangtan is on the list of people who are attending the party or not. Just to be sure. While you are at it, also check for charter planes to China this week and if they have booked one"

Luhan nodded and left to do as he was asked.

"What is the rescue plan?", Xiumin continued. "She must have mentioned something about the escape"

"She only told me to be at the Blue Tea Cafe behind Bangtan's mansion with a car on the 27th at 1:00 in the night. So I am assuming that is when the whole thing ends"

"Kai, Sehun and Tao. You three will fetch her at the date and place mentioned", Xiumin instructed. "Other than that there is nothing we can do. If we try and do something, it might blow up in our face. We will raise unnecessary suspicion that might put Hyelin in danger and I don't want that"

Suho nodded. Hoping that everything went okay or else both him and EXO really were going to get into a lot of trouble.

———•••———

Queen's POV

Winters in Korea were chilly. The cold seeped into my body as I held myself closely. Today was the day we raided Bangtan's masion. For the past few days our team ( technically Sua's team) had been asked to stay at a safe house where we would plan the whole thing. I had to cut contact with EXO for the same reason.

It still was difficult for me to believe that my plan to put fake evidence worked. It either meant that Taemin was a genius or Chief Kang and the other officers were the finest idiots the department had seen.

My bet was the later.

In the distance a car was driving towards me. I stepped down from the pavement as I looked around to make sure no one was observing. As the car halted, I opened the door and got in. Jaemin was the one driving.

We drove a bit towards the mansion, taking an internal route which did not have cameras. 500 meters away from the mansion, Jaemin stopped the car.

"Lets go over the plan once again before we leave and proceed to the mansion", Haneul, who was the leader began.

"We head to the back, throw in our ropes and scale the walls. According to the blueprint, we will land near the garage. This part as per pictures clicked by Daniel, has minimal security. But if we run into someone, we use the serum and stab them in the necks with a syringe to disable them. After that we head towards the garage. Jaemin has his device which will hack the security keypad and get us in. Once inside, head for the storage room which will open towards the kitchen. From there we take the stairs to the lounge upstairs, a part of which opens right into Kim Namjoon's office. Is that clear?"

All of us nodded. I ran a hand over the small of my back to feel my gun tucked safely. Despite the fact that we were given official guns and ammo by the police, I still brought my own gun.

I fondly called it the Miss Gut Buster.

Gut Buster was my first gun. I won it against a Ukranian dealer who challenged me to hand combat and I kicked his ass hard. Ever since that, it had been my companion and probably the only reason I had been alive so long.

"Are we ready to go?", Haneul asked and we stepped out. I followed behind Lieh as we made way towards the mansion.

It was fairly simple getting in. The security personnel we had seen before weren't there. None of them. It was an open area for us to enter.

It felt like something was off. How could they not be here? But then something struck me. Maybe they were going easy since Bangtan wasn't in town. Slacking off and gambling or drinking. I had seen the same thing happen within our Mafia henchmen.

We met a hurdle in the form of two men inside the garage but with a silenced gun, Haneul took them out. The air in this place smelled of suspicion. Deciding to put aside my worries, I followed them inside.

Haneul motioned for me to check the area ahead and I slowly followed. Seeing it was clear, I gave the signal to move towards the storage room.

Everyone moved ahead. We could see two men gathering beer from the fridge, completely unaware of our presence in the store room. Lieh removed a small dart gun and shot two pins laced with serum.

It hit the napes of their necks and in a moment both of them fainted. Slowly tiptoeing over their bodies we made way into the kitchen. While heading towards the stairs, in one antique display I saw a reflection.

It took me a second but then I realized.

A Bangtan member.

My eyes widened as it dawned on me that I just saw Park Jimin with a sniper gun aimed towards us.

"DOWN NOW", I yelled but it was too late. Suddenly a fire was opened from the distance. Two bullets hit Haneul and Lieh and both of them fell, presumably dead. If not now, they would probably be shot later to make sure there were no survivors.

I hurled myself behind a wall as I heard men coming in from the other side.

"Gut buster", I removed my gun as I placed it one hand and the police one in my other hand. "Lets get ready to spill some guts shall we?"

With that I hurled myself up. Using both the guns I shot, as each man dropped with a bullet hitting right in their heads.

From behind me I heard a thud and I saw Jaemin fall. He was hurt, but it wasn't fatal. Shooting off the rest of the men, I ran towards him. Using my arms, I picked his upper body up and slid him behind a wall to keep him safe.

So here's the thing. I might/might not have grown a little close to these people in the last week when we were preparing for the mission. Just something about them reminded me of EXO and maybe the filial feeling took over. Especially with Jaemin who reminded me a lot of Sehun since they were both the same age.

I could see two of our officers fighting against Bangtan's men. Taking this distraction as an advantage, I picked Jaemin. The man used my shoulder as a support and stood up.

"I am going to get you out of here Jaemin, so try and hold up, yeah?"

He nodded and I took him towards the garage. Just as we moved ahead a shot was fired at us. Fortunately it hit the wall beside but I immediately threw Jaemin and myself to the side. Grabbing my gun I began shooting to whoever it was.

Jung Hoseok.

Never liked this man whore.

He walked ahead as he kept shooting, a gun in both hands. I removed a small explosive as I removed the pin with my teeth and hurled it at him. Hoseok noticed as something came rolling towards him and he immediately flung himself away as the thing exploded.

Taking this to my advantage, I leapt out to put an end to him. Only to realize I had no bullets.

Shit.

But God seemed to be gracious today as Hoseok too was out of bullets.

That means. Hand combat.

He came forward as he tried to punch me. I raised my knee, hitting him in the face. He lost balance and I spun my leg, kicking him in the face once again.

Hoseok was enraged as he fell back. Removing a dagger, he charged again. I smirked as I removed my own dagger. Custom made and gifted to me by Xiumin. Probably one of the sharpest and swiftest knife I had ever used.

P.S : This was fondly called the Idiot Eraser.

I yelped in pain as his blade scratched the surface of my cheek. My face. This fucker just ruined my precious beautiful face.

Gripping my dagger, I charged once again. Hoseok screamed as the knife stabbed him deep in the thigh. Removing it as fast as I hit him, I held it horizontally as I gave him a deep cut on the chest.

He was getting weak and this was my only chance and eliminating him. I tightened my grip on the knife to end him once and for all until I heard Jaemin scream behind. He had just been shot in the foot by a henchman from Bangtan.

Removing a mini dagger from my garter, I threw it as it hit the man in the head making him fall. I wanted to kill Hoseok but I let go as I ran towards Jaemin.

Picking him up, I tried to drag him out of the mansion. If I got him near the exit, I could somehow send a message to one of the EXO members waiting for me to take him out of here. I increased my pace while supporting him until a deep voice spoke behind me.

"Eager to leave are we? Dear uninvited guests?"

Before I could turn back, I felt a sharp pain in my head. This was a familiar sensation. I turned my head slowly, vision hazy only to see someone had hit me with the back of a gun. Within seconds I lost consciousness and I fell. Along with me, so did Jaemin.

I heard a gunshot but it didn't hit me.

My breathing stopped as beside me I heard a scream followed by numbing silence.

Jaemin was killed.

And after that darkness took over.

———•••———

Third Person POV

"SUHO! SUHO!"

The man turned behind as he saw Luhan running towards him.

"What is it Luhan? Why are you breathless?"

"Suho, my informant called from the airport. Remember I told you that Bangtan had book a private carrier which they were to board today"

Suho nodded.

"They never boarded. The plane is still on the runway. It means they never went to China"

Suho's eyes widened as everything around him went still. 

"They found out about it", Luhan's voice cracked. "And now Hyelin is trapped in that mansion"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 820 43
Namjoon is a mafia boss but a CEO undercover. He is the most feared mafia boss in the world. He is known to be RM and he is the leader of Bangtan. J...
501K 27.6K 67
When Jeon Jungkook, son of the leader of the biggest crime syndicate in South Korea turns against his father, all hell breaks loose. Will the new mo...
175K 5.8K 24
Y/n L/n loves her job. Well, kinda. When Y/n is assigned to watch over the biggest criminal in Korea, her life turns upside down in more ways than on...
3.6K 132 17
While the mafia bosses are playing the guess who of their closest allies backstabs them next, there's someone these powerful men have been underestim...