•Benefits• {cash} {boyxboy}

By wedontbelieveinyou

I kinda wish I was buried six feet under but oh g o d I wish I was buried in your arms. c.d&n.g Book One... More

Benefits •cash• boyxboy
Chapter 1: This Is How It All Started
Chapter 2: Youtubers and Secrets
Chapter 3: Appointments
Chapter 4: It Meant Nothing
Chapter 5: Comfort
Chapter 6: Just Friends
Chapter 7: #Nia
Chapter 8: Lia
Chapter 9: House Party
Chapter 10: Drunk Matt
Chapter 11: Catthew
Chapter 12: The Agreement
Chapter 13: Matt Needs Help
Chapter 14: I Only Want You
Chapter 15: Scrabble
Chapter 16: Trailer Trash
Author Note *Important*
Chapter 17: A Chat With Matt
Chapter 18 : New York New York (Part One)
Chapter 19: New York New York (Part Two)
Chapter 20: Happiness
Chapter 21: An Awkward Situation
Chapter 22: Matt's Thoughts
Chapter 23: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 24: All Good Things Come To An End
Chapter 25: Hatred
Chapter 26: Matt Is A Bit Upset
Chapter 27: Silver Linings
Chapter 28: Friendship Is Key
Chapter 29: Misery
Chapter 30: Breakdown
Chapter 31: Ever Heard Of The Term 'Anger Sex'?
Chapter 32:Wonderwall
Chapter 33: Mr Mendes
Chapter 34: Mr Mendes (Part 2)
Chapter 35: Roof Tops
Chapter 36: Oh
Chapter 37: Closure
Chapter 38: Petty
Chapter 39: Hope
Chapter 40: A Big Mistake And Some Heartbreak
A quick note
Chapter 41: Exile
Chapter 42: Sting
Chapter 43: Uncertainty
Chapter 44: Mini Grier
Chapter 45: Misconception
Chapter 46: All Or Nothing
Chapter 47: Cartah Stahp (Part One)
Chapter 48: Cartah Stahp (Part Two)
Chapter 49: Me And You
Chapter 50: Don't Go
Chapter 51: Light My Fire
Chapter 52: I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off Me
Chapter 53: R U Mine?
Chapter 54: Little Things
Chapter 55: Dalliance
Chapter 56: I Want You To Want Me (Part One)
Chapter 57: I Want You To Want Me (Part Two)
Chapter 58: I Want You To Want Me (Part Three)
Chapter 59: I Want You To Want Me (Part Four)
Chapter 60: I Miss You
Chapter 61: Just
Chapter 62: Girl Talk
Chapter 63: Something Big
Chapter 64: Coming Of Age (Part One)
Chapter 65:Coming Of Age (Part Two)
Chapter 66: Coming Of Age (Part Three)
Chapter 67: IFHY
Chapter 68: Shutdown
Chapter 69: Not Again
Chapter 70: Back
Chapter 71: Words
Chapter 72: Forget
Chapter 73: Conversations About Nash
Chapter 74: If Only
Chapter 75: Flashbacks
Chapter 76: Plans
Chapter 77: Flights And Goodbyes
Chapter 78: Ponder
Chapter 79: Angry Cameron
Chapter 80: Love Is A Laserquest
Chapter 81: That's Where You're Wrong
Chapter 82: Teddy Picker
Chapter 83: Breaking Point
Chapter 84: Since Forever
Chapter 85: Just For A Day
Chapter 86: I Would Do Anything For You
Chapter 87: Your Love Will Tear Us Apart
Chapter 88: Still Take You Home
Chapter 89: One For The Road
Chapter 90: Pull Yourself Together
One
Chapter 91: Wedding Bells
Chapter 92: Bittersweet
Chapter 93: Late Night Conversations
Chapter 94: What Came First The Chicken Or The Dickhead?
Chapter 95: Under Pressure
Explanation
Chapter 96: And I Swear I Don't Have A Gun
Chapter 98: It's A Bad Religion
Chapter 99: Tick Where It Hurts
Chapter 100: Epilogue
Ending Notes and Alternative Endings
Soundtrack
We Need To Talk
Asking Me Personal stuff

Chapter 97: I Write Sins Not Tragedies

7.1K 302 606
By wedontbelieveinyou

Cameron's POV

I clutched the steering wheel as I drove as fast as i could. I just wanted to get away from him, as far as I could. I don't think I ever thought I'd end up hating Nash, I really didn't. But this was too far.

I do love him though but our relationship would never have worked out in the first place. It's like he's threatening me to stay in the relationship and I don't like that. I feel like if I even disagree with him on something he'll have a mini breakdown.

I quickly wiped the tears from my face. I should'nt have said what I did to Nash. I know it was uncalled for, but he just pushed me so far...

Fuck, I hope he's okay.

Who am I kidding here I know he's not okay. I quickly turn the car around. I received a lot of people honking their horns and screaming at me but I didn't care, I just needed to get home and make sure he was okay.

I could feel tears streaming down my face, fuck, I had a bad feeling.

I know that there is one thing that Nash hates more than anything, and that's cheaters. I don't know why I did what I did with Skye , it was just a casual thing, no feelings involved.

Although it did make me question my sexuality. I thought I was gay but I guess I was wrong. I am sexually attracted to Skye, I really am. And to be blatantly honest, I wouldn't mind dating her. She doesn't have any problems, she isn't bipolar and she understands that I have needs too.

The thing that scares me the most is that I care more about her than I do about Nash. And I know that's so wrong on so many levels.

Nash and I have history, and we have a lot of it.

I do care about him a lot, I just.... I just don't see this relationship ending well at all.

I quickly stopped the car and quickly got out. My heart had dropped and I was in panic mode.

I had a really bad feeling about this, a really really really bad feeling.

My bran quickly created many situations that could occur. He could have used again. I could be the reason that he started again, all because I over reacted due to seeing him with that stuff.

I think I used it as an excuse. I think I used that as an easy way to get out of this relationship. And I know how wrong I was.

I quickly unlocked our apartment door. I noticed that his keys were still on the kitchen counter.

Thank god.

He's still here. He's okay.

"Nash?" I called out. My voice was shaky. i know I needed to apologize and break up with him in the right way.

"Nash!" I called out again. The apartment was silent. I walked to our bedroom door. I stopped dead in my tracks.

No.

I rushed over to Nash's body that was sprawled out on top of the bed. I quickly jumped ontop of him. I shook him and I shook him and he didn't respond.

I started to feel panic run all over my body.

"NASH!" I screamed while grabbing him and shaking him. I took a deep breath and started walking away from the bed. I turned my head and looked in the bathroom. I quickly rushed over and saw the empty needle and vodka bottle.

Fuck.

I rushed back over to Nash, there were tears rushing from my eyes.

And that's when I noticed.

There was a small stream of snow white saliva coming from his mouth.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I took a deep breath and clutched on to hip as tight as I could.

"Nash please wake up please wake up please wake up please please please." I sobbed as I held onto him.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry i'm sorry." I mumbled as tears rushed out of my eyes at an incredible speed.

I started rocking his lifeless body back and fourth until the rational part of my brain kicked in. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 999.

"999 What's your emergency?" The operator said.

I tried to calm myself down and talk but nothing was coming out. It took me a moment to gain my composure.

"My boyfriend is unconscious I think he overdosed please send help he doesn't have a pulse!" I screamed into the phone.

The lady mumbled something but i wasn't listening. I quickly shouted our address and hung up.

I threw my phone across the room and continued to cradle Nash, rocking him back and forward.

"Please Nash I love you I love you I love you I love you please don't leave me I need you I need you I need you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I just need you to wake up I just need you to be okay." I whispered as i cradled his body and kissed him all over his face.

Suddenly the door burst open and people scrambled into the apartment. Two men rolled in with a stretcher.

"Sir you will have to let go of him." One of the men said.

"NO!" I screamed as I cradled Nash and squeezed him tighter. I couldn't let go of Nash. What if this was the last time I'd ever get to hold him?

One of the men pulled me off Nash. I tried to hit and kick him but he was stronger than me. The other man lifted up Nash and put him on the stretcher.

"NASH!" I screamed out in a bunch of muffled sobs.

"Nash PLEASE!" I screamed as I fell onto the floor and rolled up in a foetal position.

"Sir, you can drive behind the ambulance if you'd like, or you can stay here. It's your choice." One of the men said in a thick British accent.

"I'll drive behind." I said as I got up. it was difficult for me to stand up straight, I was constantly shaking .

It felt as if a part of me was taken away, and it was all my fault.

"i don't think I am capable of driving." i said softly as I followed the men.

"Just jump in at the back okay?" One of the men said with a sympathetic smile.

The other man was attending to Nash, doing numerous things and running tests as I entered the back of the vehicle.

They shut the doors and the ambulance sped off.

I fell down onto the floor and began to rock myself back and fourth. He had to be okay, he had to be okay, he had to be okay.

"We have a patient coming up in the next 5 minutes or so. Heroin overdose. Heart is failing. Unresponsive, be ready." One of the men said into a device.

I felt myself begin to panic and panic.

The other man came over to me.

"Hey, it'll be okay. We will try our best to save your boyfriend." he said with a sympathetic smile.

I just threw myself back into a foetal position.

After a few minutes we arrived at the hospital and they rushed Nash in as a bunch of doctors were waiting.

I clumsily got out of the ambulance and started to run after Nash.

One of the doctors stopped me. "Sir you cannot go in there, it is restricted. You have to wait in the waiting room." he said while motioning to the bunch of chairs that were sprawled out in the lobby of the hospital.

"I NEED TO SEE HIM!" I screamed while trying to get past the doctor.

"Sir please, I will have to call security if you don't sit down." he said sternly.

I fell the floor once again and began to sob.

This is all my fault.

"Hey, come have a seat." A voice said. I looked up and a young lady was standing over me.

"Come on." she said while pulling me up. I pulled away from her grasp.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name's Zoe, and my dad is in for surgery, and you look like you need somebody right now." she said with a sympathetic smile.

I let out a shaky breath and nodded as she led me to the seats.

I slowly sat down and began sobbing again.

Zoe rubbed circles on my back and tried to comfort me, it didn't work very well though.

//

After two hours of agonizing waiting, the doctor finally came walking in.

My heart was going ten million miles a minute.

"Nash grier?" The doctor asked with a sigh while looking at his clip board.

I immediatly stood up and rushed over to the doctor.

The doctor paused.

"IS HE OKAY?" I yelled, starteing the doctor.

The doctor look a deep breath, and then I already knew the answer.

"I'm sorry, but he didn't make it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 0 21
__NASH__MATT__
8.1K 301 21
maybe you're going to be the one who saves me? - cameron dallas a.u
28.3K 993 20
I didn't want to be in love with him. I honestly didn't want anything to do with him. But somehow, he had always managed to re-capture my heart. It...
16.1K 188 24
This story is about a girl named Hazel Collins and how she struggles with anxiety and depression. And to make matters worse she gets bullied daily by...