the gatherer || bts

Galing kay flvwerjoon

"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that wa... Higit pa

the supernatural
prologue
01 - encounter
02 - blood
03 - danger
04 - followed
05 - complications
06 - fire
07 - captured
08 - news
09 - haunted
10 - suspicions
11 - seduction
12 - offers
13 - siren song
14 - safe
15 - separated
16 - time
17 - memories
18 - an invitation
19 - boys with fun
20 - a gift
22 - magic
23 - hurt
24 - punishment
25 - a deal
26 - moonlight
27 - tired
28 - firsts
29 - sunshine
30 - making up
31 - portal
32 - captured...again
33 - escape
34 - empyrean
35 - truth
36 - late night secrets
37 - mended
38 - the contract
39 - distractions
40 - asmode
41 - spell
42 - the warlock king
43 - aftermath
44 - old foes
45 - happiness

21 - the ball

11.6K 699 438
Galing kay flvwerjoon

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

You nervously wiped non-existent dirt off of your dress as Hoseok gently held your hand. The warlock — or N, had organised a limo to take you and the boys to the mysterious location. Hoseok jumped in and you followed him in, the others hopping in too.

Normally you would be excited to go to a ball. It was a great experience and you would never have had the money for it, but in this situation it was nerve wracking. The idea of not knowing what was going to happen scared you.

"Hey," Jimin said, nudging you with his leg. "Happy birthday." You smiled at him and thanked him, instantly being bombarded with a chorus of 'happy birthdays'.

"Thanks, guys. But you already said it to me like ten times today."

Taehyung shrugged. "We're excited for you." You smiled shyly, and opted to look out the window, enjoying the scenery as you drove by, not noticing the guilt in the incubus' eyes.

Hoseok intertwined his fingers with yours and you hummed in content as the driver put some music on. It seemed to ease your nerves for the most part and the drive there ended up being an enjoyable time. Everyone was laughing at Jin and Taehyung dramatically lip-syncing, while Yoongi chuckled quietly to himself, trying to ignore the feeling of second-hand embarrassment.

After an hour, the limo finally came to a stop and Jimin helped you out of the car. You gasped in awe at the sight of a huge mansion, with a luxurious garden and a half-circle driveway. Vines curled up the walls and there were many flowers dotting the ground.

You had been dropped off at the door and Taehyung led you away from the driveway as other cars began to pull up. You were amazed and watched as your limo drove away, through the giant iron gates.

Yoongi stood next to you, hands in his pockets as he frowned at the large building in front of you. Jin coughed awkwardly and decided to go first, walking up to the door. You all followed him, only stopping as you were greeted by two buff security guards. "Invitation?" One said, eyeing Jin in his yellow suit suspiciously, while the other had his eyes glued to Jimin's wings, making him uncomfortable as he clung to Hoseok.

You stood forward, giving him the invitation. He eyed it. "Are these your friends?" You nodded and he flicked his head towards the inside.

"Thank you, sir," you said, remembering your manners no matter how rude he was. You and the others walked into the building. It was so grand and it was only the entrance hall. Two large staircases were on either side of the room with many different artworks spread across the walls and straight ahead was another large room that had people dancing. "I'm guessing the party's in there," you pointed out. Yoongi nodded and began to walk in.

"Wow," he said. "I haven't been here since the 1700s." You eyed him in shock, before remembering that he was a vampire.

"Has it changed a lot?" Taehyung asked curiously, his violet eyes wide as he stared at the chandelier and grand piano, he was very fidgety but you just wrote it off on nerves. Yoongi nodded, but kept quiet, observing the area.

Hoseok and Jimin decided to head straight for the food table, Taehyung and Yoongi walked to where the band was, leaving you and Jin. "So," Jin said, looking around. "What should we do? Should we dance?" You shrugged, fiddling with the amethyst ring that was in the envelope of the invitation.

"Might as well enjoy ourselves while we can." Jin smiled and held out a hand for you to take. You accepted and let him lead you to the dance floor where many other partners were dancing and having fun.

"Who are all these people?" You whisper to Jin as he places a hand on your waist and intertwines the other in your hand. You placed your free hand on his shoulder and you began to dance in time to the music.

Jin shrugged. "I have no idea, but there are a lot of supernaturals." You looked around, trying to see if you could spot any that were obvious. You decided to look harder, activating the auras. You spotted a few vampires, one dragon and a couple incubus', but there was another aura that you had never seen before. It was deep purple, but very faint. "What do you see?"

"I-I don't know," you said. "I've never seen this colour before." Jin looked deep in thought until his face contorted into one of almost, fear.

"They're witches and warlocks," Jin said, his tone low. "We're surrounded by them. That warlock is smart." You nodded, and Jin twirled you, causing you to get a good look at the stage that had a simple throne on it, but no one was occupying it.

"He must be their leader," you said and Jin gripped your waist, pulling you in closer to him. You blushed at the proximity, but Jin just grinned and you took in how handsome he looked.

His skin looked smooth — probably due to the salt water he lived in and his eyes were a perfect representation of the sea, always swirling with blues and greens. But his lips, wow. They were so perfectly plump and you found yourself wondering what it'd be like to kiss them. Jin looked down at you and smirked as he saw you were staring directly at his lips. "Want to try them out?" You looked up at him, your face burning.

"Uh, what? Try? I—" you cut yourself off as your voice betrayed you and Jin just laughed, sounding like a windshield wiper, causing you to laugh with him. "Maybe we should check on the others." Jin nodded, but you failed to catch the glint in his eye as he gently spun you around, dipping you, bringing his face close to yours.

His breath fanning against your lips, you tried to focus on his eyes, but it didn't work. As if he read your mind, Jin closed the gap, gently pressing his full lips against yours. He pulled you up, never breaking contact and cupped your cheek with his hand. You both pulled away and you felt breathless, but he winked at you and led you off the dance floor.

Jimin grinned at the two of you as you walked over to where he and Hoseok were standing. "Having fun?" You playfully pushed him, but flattened down your dress, not noticing the angel's daring eyes scan over your chest.

"I think I'm going to go to the restroom for a sec," you said. "Excuse me." You walked off, finding a sign that pointed to the bathrooms and made your way through the swarm of people. You accidentally bumped into someone on your way and began to apologise until you noticed their black wings. "Sorry— oh, Jungkook!"

Said angel glanced at you, his eyes wide. He looked breathtaking in his black suit, his brown hair falling over his eyes.

"Wow," he mumbled as his eyes raked over your form. You clasped your hands behind your back, feeling shy under his gaze. He seemed to have regained his composure, locking eyes with you as he smirked. "Don't you look delicious."

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Don't tell me fallen angels eat people."

Jungkook chuckled, taking your waist and pulling you into him so that his lips were by your ear. "It could be arranged." Your face burned at the dirty undertone and you decided to excuse yourself from him and cool down in the bathroom, remembering that it was your original destination in the first place.

Jungkook just smiled as he watched your form scurry away and turned around, his eyes landing on pure white wings.

You exited the bathroom after calming your breathing and checking your hair and makeup. There weren't many people in this hallway and you groaned quietly as you realised you didn't remember which way you came in. You decided to pick a random route and started walking until a voice stopped you.

"I think you're lost, doll. Party's down this way." You turned around to see a handsome man, with tan skin. He was tall, with long legs and a slender frame. He had purple hair that was swept off his forehead and you noticed he had a small mullet. He rendered you speechless, and it was as if he knew.

He walked over to you and offered his arm. "Here, I know this place can be confusing. I'll help you back." You nodded, mesmerised by his smile and the way dimples were embedded in his cheeks. You walked with him and you entered the ball room once again.

"Thank you. It was a bit silly of me to get confused." The male just smiled, twirling a strand of your hair.

"Thank you for letting me help a woman as beautiful as yourself." Your stomach fluttered at his words and you waved him goodbye, going to find your friends again. You spotted Hoseok, Jimin, Jin and Yoongi, but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, as well as Jungkook.

You rejoined them and took a few snacks from the food table, enjoying laughs with them all. It was such a lively atmosphere that you forgot who invited you there in the first place. "Look, he just tripped over her dress!" Jimin whispered to you and the both of you giggled, giggling harder when Jin pinched the both of you.

The clinking of a glass caught everyone's attention and the noise ceased, everyone's eyes being drawn to the stage. You gasped as you saw the purple-haired man that had escorted you back. He smiled at everyone, raising his glass.

"I hope you're all having fun. Let the celebrations continue!"

Jimin inhaled sharply and you turned to see that his skin had turned rather pale. "That's Kim Namjoon."

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

🥵🥵

also, do y'all want smut, like detailed scenes or mature scenes with implied smut? (like it won't be described)

also i loved joon's mullet, that's why he has it hehe

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

94.1K 4.1K 67
'𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...
9.1K 750 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
340K 11.4K 30
(Vampire AU) You are sent to a luxurious mansion after winning a beauty pageant. What you don't realize is that it was all a trap set up by a group o...