𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 ❥ 𝗡.𝗠

By loving_the_monsters

ǫᴜᴇʀᴇᴄɪᴀ (kr•en•see•uh) (n.) a place from which ones strength is drawn,where one feels at home σя ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜ... More

∂ ι ѕ ¢ ℓ α ι м є я
¢ α ѕ т
ρ ℓ α у ℓ ι ѕ т
ρ я σ ℓ σ g є
α¢т 𝔩
𝔩
𝔩𝔩
𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔩v̶
V̶𝔩
V̶𝔩𝔩
V̶𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔩𝔛
𝔛
𝔛𝔩
𝔛𝔩𝔩
α¢т 𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔩V̶
𝔛V̶
𝔛V̶𝔩
𝔛V̶𝔩𝔩
𝔛V̶𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔩𝔛
𝔛𝔛𝔩
α¢т 𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩V̶
𝔛𝔛V̶
𝔛𝔛V̶𝔩
fαиαℓє
fαиαℓє
є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є
ѕєqυєℓ !

𝔛𝔛

9.4K 262 110
By loving_the_monsters

ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴏʜ sᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs,ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ
☽☽

Bonnie cautiously watches both Klaus and Scarlett as she and Matt walk closer to Klaus.

Scarlett stays behind them until they are a few feet a from Klaus.

Klaus lets go Elena who instantly takes a few steps away from him and closer to her friends.

"Now we can begin"Klaus says smirking proudly.

Rebekah finally finds Caroline's phone in caroline's purse,smirking in triumph.

"Dana, why don't you relax?Take a break" Klaus tells her quickly glancing at her, both dana and chad quickly sit on the floor,curling into each other.

"Ima take a wild guess and say that you are the reason dopplebrat is still kicking"Scarlett raises brow,looking at Bennett witch

"That's right. If you two want to blame someone,Blame me"Bonnie responses confidently though both the farkas and hybrid can hear the fast pace of her heart beat.

Scarlett rolls her eyes,never understanding the reason why they would all risk their lives for Elena.

"oh,there's no need to blame"Klaus tells her nonchalantly.

"Love,tell her to bring him in." Klaus then says looking at his mate.

Bonnie scrunches her brows as her face fulls with confusion not understanding what he's talking about,Elena and Matt match the look.

She does as told by pulling her phone and quickly texting Rebekah.

Just as Rebekah is a about to unlock Caroline's,she hears the ping for her own phone.

She sighs looking at the the phone

"you will have to wait" before quickly setting it to the ground and walks over to a now awake Tyler.

Klaus continues to speak as Scarlett puts her phone back into her pocket

"Your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable problems"

Scarlett crosses her arms over her chest while saying

"And since you made the problem,you are going to find solution for us"

"Time to shine,Wolfie"She says grabbing him by the neck and begins to drag him towards the gym and threw the doors.

"Get off me!"Tyler's voice fills the gym,echoing slightly.

"Hush now" Rebekah tells him, as she continues to drag him into the gym.

Klaus begins to speak once Rebekah is standing in front of them with Tyler in her grip,"I'd you all to meet my sister, Rebekah"

Rebekah smiles from behind Tyler as she holds him in a tight grip.

"Word of warning, She can be quite mean" Klaus says to both intimated the others and to tease Rebekah.

Scarlett giggle as Rebekah glares at him,

"don't be an ass"She spat causing another giggle to escape Scarlett's lips as Rebekah pushes Tyler towards Klaus roughly.

"Leave him alone!" Elena shouts causing both Scarlett and Rebekah to roll their eyes.

Klaus ignores Elena's words,He drags Tyler by the back of his neck a few feet away from them while he begins saying

"I'm going to make this very simple"He stops walking and turns around to face them before continuing,

"Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid,They die during transition"

"It's real disturbing"Scarlett adds,grimacing slightly at the memory of the pack.

Klaus nods,

"And quite horrible" He agrees before biting into his wrist,quickly shoving into Tyler's mouth who instantly begins to struggle in Klaus'
grip.

Klaus simply puts him in a head lock forcing him to drink. The trio faces fill with shock while Scarlett and Rebekah stand side by side smirking slightly.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids,Bonnie"

"And for his sake,you should hurry"Scarlett adds, just as Klaus snaps Tyler's neck.

Elena gasps loudly along with Bonnie and Matt. They stare at his body in complete disbelief and shock.

A smile rises onto his lips with his deep dimples showing proudly as his eyes locking with Scarlett's.

Stefan finally awakens once more, gasping loudly and groaning loudly as the pain of the stake in his stomach hits him.

He pulls it out before standing up and looking around.

Scarlett and Klaus sit on the bleachers as Scarlett tells him about her brothers prank and how he came up with them.

The first was to spell out Farkas on all the the lockers  of the entrance hall way with color full paint.

The second was to glue everything in the principles office down and put pink glitter on ever piece of furniture.

Rebekah sits next to them watching the group as well as listening to Scarlett.

"He killed him"Matt says,solemnly as he crouches over Tyler and Bonnie stands over them.

Elena continues to pace as she tells him" He's not dead, Klaus' Blood will turn him into a vampire"

"And if Bonnie's successful,He will live the average teenage hybrid life" Scarlett smirks as both she and Klaus hop off the bleachers as they begin to walk towards them with Rebekah following.

"Go on,then. Go fetch your grimoires, enchantments and what not"

Scarlett places her hands on Elena shoulders standing behind her,"We'll hold onto Elena..For safe-keeping."Scarlett asserts,her smirk growing a little more as she could sence Elena's fear and hear her heart racing.

Bonnie and Matt stare at them uncertainty as they don't want to leave Elena with them.

Elena nods to Bonnie telling her it's ok.

Bonnie turns to Matt as he stands then they both quickly make their way out the gym doors.

"So this is the lastest doppelgänger?"Rebekah hums close to Elena neck causing her to gasp.

Scarlett nods "I don't see how Stefan and Damon fell for her,kitty kat is much prettier"
rolling her eyes as she removes her hands off of Elena's shoulders,now bored.

Elena looks at her oftened but doesn't speak on it

"hm,I'd say the original was much prettier" Rebekah claims as she analyzing Elena.

Elena looks to her offensive still evident on her face.

"Enough "Klaus interjects though he is enjoying listening to them.

"Take the wolf boy somewhere else,would you" Klaus continues as he looks from Rebekah to Tyler and back again.

Rebekah rolls her eyes giving Elena a
closed mouth smile before walking towards Tyler grabbing his wrist and drags him out.

"Nik" Scarlett whine annoyed that he sent away her fun.

"Apologies,my love"

He grabs her hand pulling her towards him momentarily forgetting his surroundings.

Elena watches them,trying to see if this could be used to stop them.

Just as Scarlett goes to speak Elena cuts in first "Where's Stefan?"

Klaus quickly spins Scarlett around,Her back to his chest,to prevent Scarlett from maiming her. He knows his mate,well enough, now that she did not like to be cut off and despised the doppelgänger.

He answers Elena as he feels Scarlett anger lessen

"On time out." He chuckles as confusing fills Elena's face.

Stefan enters the school listening for Klaus' or Scarlett's voice.

After a few beats of silence, Scarlett's voice fills his ears.

He instantly speeds towards them, barley noticing it's the gym before opening the door slowly.

Klaus and Scarlett now sit on the bleachers,the red head leaning back into the bleacher row behind her,They both sensed Stefan before he enter and are already looking towards him.

"Stefan..."Elena gasps,as she stands off the floor.

Stefan ignores her,as he walks deeper into the gym watching the mates carefully.

"Come to save your damsel,mate?"Klaus asks nonchalantly as he plays with Scarlett's fingers as their hands rest on his lap.

"I came to ask for forgiveness...and to pledge my loyalty" Stefan proclaims trying to get back into Klaus' good graces.

Scarlett scroffs,sitting up "bullshit"

"You broke that pledge once already" Klaus remarks agreeing with Scarlett's .

"Elena means nothing to me anymore"

"Yea and i'm a fucking unicorn and shit rainbows and glitter" Scarlett's jeers rolling her eyes.

Klaus smirks staying silent as Stefan speaks once more "Whatever you two ask of me i will do"

Klaus' smirk grows a small plan forms in his mind.

"Fair enough"Klaus hums as he stands still holding Scarlett hand leading them to where Elena and the humans reside.

"Let's drink of it. Kill them" Klaus continues pointing at the humans who quickly stand nervously.

"What are you waiting for. Kill them" Klaus orders again when Stefan doesn't move

Scarlett rolls her eyes.

He wouldn't..not in front of dopplebrat.

"No. Stefan, Dont. they already said they wouldn't h-"

Scarlett last switch of patience flips

"Shut the hell up"Scarlett growls slapping Elena to the ground a few feet away.

Elena screams and Stefan instantly speeds towards to attack the she wolf.

Before anyone could even blink,Klaus grabs Stefan by his neck.His wolf rising due to the threat of someone hurting his mate.

"Don't you dare touch her."Klaus growls lowly his eyes dark with fury,the veins underneath his eyes rising,making Stefan flinch.

Scarlett places her hand on Klaus shoulder,hopping to calm him down, and it does,slightly.

"you're lies just keep piling up, Stef"

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want,you have my word!"Stefan gulps as Klaus blocks his air supply.

"Your word doesn't mean much" Klaus tells him finally calm enough to think about more then just maiming Stefan back into atoms.

"it doesn't mean jack shit actually" Scarlett corrects amused once again.

"i've lived by your word all summer in which time i didn't have to resort to this—"Klaus begins as his wolf finally settles as Scarlett slides her small hand down his back before moving it of him completely.

"Stop fighting" Klaus begins to compel Stefan their eyes locked.

"don't do this, don't do this!"Stefan begs in a desperate whisper.

Scarlett watches silently,suddenly nervous of the outcome of this situation.

"I didn't want to. all i wanted was your allegiance.But you see, you lied and tried to hurt Scarlett , so now i'm going to have to take it" Klaus explains to him as his anger rises slightly.

"Don't...Don't..."

Klaus ignores him and continues his compulsion

"You will do exactly as i say when i say it. you will not run, you will not hide,you will simply..obey"

Scarlett stares at her mate in disbelief,she never thought he would do this but she understands his reasonings.

It's punishment.

Stefans stops struggling and speaking,becomes a void of himself.

"Now,Kill Them. Ripper."Klaus orders letting go of his neck and gestures to the high school students.

Stefan looks at them, His supernatural face rises and in split second he speeds towards Dana bitting into her neck,her screams fill the entire gym echoing of the walls.

☾☾

Rebekah scrolls through Caroline's phone as caroline slowly wakes up groaning.

"we didn't have mobile telephones in my day. They are very entertaining" Rebekah says looking at Caroline as the younger blond rolls over rubbing her neck. Rebekah looks back down to the phone and finds the camera and takes a picture of herself.

"Where's Tyler?"Caroline asks with a horsed voice.

"He's dead. Ish." Rebekah informs her putting the phone down to look at Caroline again.

Caroline looks at her in shock as she sits up slowly, she crawls to Tylers 'dead' body when she sees him behind him.

Scarlett lays with her head Klaus's lap as they rest on the bleachers,both she and Klaus watch Stefan,while Klaus plays with her hair.

"Bonnie needs to hurry the hell up"Scarlett groans looking away from Stefan,up to Klaus.

Klaus chuckles "Patience,my love" looking down into her eyes

"What did you do him?"Caroline asks worryingly as she checks Tyler over.

"Think of it as a nap,When he wakes he will be a hybrid" Rebekah tells her nonchalantly as she goes to the gallery.

"Do you think she will even find a away to save them?"

"She has to or Tyler dies, and from what i've seen i don't believe she will let that happen" Klaus replies her,running his index finger over Scarlett's cheek bone.

Rebekah slides though the picture until she finds one of Elena and Stefan, Her face scrunches up with disgust while saying

"ugh. Vomit." Something on Elena's neck catches her attention,She taps the screen for it to zoom in,

"Is that my neck-"She pauses in shock before quickly moving towards Caroline

"Why is that doppelgänger bitch wearing my necklace!?"

Scarlett sighs nodding before sitting up when Stefan roughly drops chads body to the ground.

"Its always nice to see a vampire in his true element" Klaus mused,to mess with Elena as he and Scarlett walk down the bleachers towards her.

"The species has become very bloody "Scarlett comments as they both stand behind Elena crouched figure.

"No. You did this to him."Elena argues defensively not wanting to believe a word they are saying as Stefan turns to them as he comes down from his blood high.

"I invited him to the party"

Klaus begins looking from Elena to Stefan

"he's the on dancing on the table" Scarlett finishes for him as Stefan tries to whip the blood trails off his mouth.

Elena slowly stands watching Stefan trying to find a trace of the boy she loves.

The Gym doors swing open gaining every ones attention as Rebekah yells

"Where is it?! Where is my necklace!" as she walks closer to the group angrily.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asks confused yet calm as Rebekah stops in front of them.

"She has my necklace. Look. "Rebekah hands Klaus the phone glaring at Elena.

Klaus and Scarlett look at the phone and see the same picture Rebekah saw of Elena wearing the necklace.

"Well,Well, more lies"Klaus says tossing the phone aside.

"Anything else up your sleeve,Stef?"Scarlett asks looking at a very silent Stefan.

"Where. Is. It?" Rebekah growls at Elena still glaring at her.

"I don't have it anymore!"

"You're lying!" Rebekah roars before speeding towards her ripping into her neck.

Elena shrieks loudly as Scarlett speeds to Stefan to hold him back and Klaus rips Rebekah off Elena.

"knock it off!" Klaus growls at his sister as Scarlett releases Stefan as Elena sits on the floor holding her bleeding neck.

"Make her tell me where it is!" Rebekah shouts back,her tone dripping with anger.

Klaus sighs turn his head to his mate gesturing to Elena as he lets go of Rebekah.

Scarlett crouches down in front of Elena who looks at her has she groans in pain.

"Where's the necklace, Elena?" Scarlett speaks sweetly, her eyes flashing as she shows her K9s
"be honest" she tells her in the same tone.

"I'm telling the truth Kathrine stole it, we thought she hide it in the cabin Stefan found in the woods but he never found it"

Scarletts wolf features are replaced with her normal ones as she stands

"well that explains the last two mysteries" The she wolf sighs "your secrets and lies are real high,Stefan"she looks to the vampire.

Stefan looks away from her as Klaus chuckles when an idea forms in his head.

"its really unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch" he tells them as he looks down at Elena.

"I suppose since were doing this the hard way, Lets put a clock on it,shall we?" Klaus says as he begins to walks to the gym clock/Score board controls are.

The loud buzzer rings through the gym cause them all to look at the clock.

"20 minutes." Klaus announces walking towards Stefan "If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again, only this time" Klaus begins to compel Stefan as he stand in front of him

"I want you to feed on Elena" Klaus finishes his compulsion on the green eyed vampire.

"You know you want to." Klaus hints,looking at his mate who stands behind Elena,though,the vampire and doppleganger believe he is looking at Elena.

Scarlett smirks at him as his eyes rank her body before locking with hers.

"No,Klaus! Don't do this to him!" Elena shouts begging for him to reconsider.

Scarlett scruffs giving the girl a look of disgust "as if you could change his mind"

Klaus and Rebekah smirk as the hear her tone.

"No one leaves." Klaus emphasizes while Scarlett and Rebekah walk towards him

"If she tries to run,fracture her spine. "He prompts amused yet dead serious as he leads his mate and sister out of the gym.

☾☾

Scarlett and Klaus continue walking down the hall in search of the the art room.

"How do you not know where it is?" Klaus asks as he looks as the doors on the left.

"I told you this,only took the class once and it was freshmen year "She tells him as the smell of art supplies fills her nose.

"found it!"Scarlett cheers grabbing Klaus' arm pulling him into the room.

"Excited,aren't we?" Klaus chuckles as Scarlett turn on the teachers lamp on.

"Very, now help me get the paint"

the red head walks to the storage room

"Yes,ma'am" Klaus mocks as he follows after her.

Scarlett breaks the door handle and Klaus opens door holding it open for her

"such a gentleman" Scarlett gasps placing her hand in her heart with a smile  as she walks past him.

"Only for you" Klaus smirks, staying by the door watching her as she turns on the storage light.

"Where do you wish to begin,love?"Klaus asks her as she looks around for the big buckets of paint.

"The hallway first then the principles office " the she wolf answers him as she grabs the first of the buckets and hands them to him.

☾☾

"Your brother was quite the master mind" Klaus chuckles as he sets the paints on the ground away as Scarlett cracks opens the the first of bucket of paint

"He was,he loved pranks and anything that would mess with the every day norm "Scarlett confirms,smiling slightly thinking of her brother and the prank he used to pull on her and their parents.

She dumps the red paint into the pan for the rolling brush.

"He and Kol would have gotten along"Klaus counters thinking of his own brother as he opens another paint,this one was blue

"Sawyer and Kol would wreak havoc if they had ever met" Scarlett giggles as she sets the now half empty bucket onto the side. She dips the rolling brush and begins to paint the first letter onto the locker.

They fall into a rhythm exchanging memories of their brothers.

Klaus did the lockers on the left said of the Hallway and Scarlett did the right.

Scarlett opens the extra bucket of paint quietly as Klaus tells her of the day Kol pranked Rebekah as he finishes on the last letter with green paint.

In all different colors, They had spelled out 'all hail Farkas' on in rows of lockers along the entrance hallway.

Scarlett dips her hand into the bucket before flicking it towards Klaus, the paint splattered onto his cheek and part of his hair.

"Oops" The red head giggles as Klaus pauses mid sentence in shock. He looks at her as the paint drips down from his hair to his face slowly causing Scarlett's laugh increase and her to fall from her crouched position and onto her back.

Klaus speeds towards her and dips his hand his hand into the same bucket before lathering it onto her cheeks before she can even blink.

"Nik!" Scarlett shrieks in shock as she sits up quickly.

"Oops" Klaus responds using her words as a smirk grows on his lips.

"Now you're gonna get it"

she goes to put her hand into the paint

Klaus grabs her hand quickly before she could and pulls her onto his lap,straddling him.

"This is unfair" Scarlett pouts crossing her arms as Klaus holds her waist.

"I do believe we are even at the moment,love"

Scarlett doesn't respond as their eyes lock,She raised her hand up to his cheek,her body heat rises though she doesn't notice. Klaus tightens his grip on her waist subconsciously as their eyes remain linked.

Scarlett traces his cheekbone with her thumb getting a bit of paint on it,their faces subconsciously get closer and closer.

"I think you owe me something" Scarlett whispers softly as her eyes flutter and her heart beat pounds loudly in her ears, their lips brush against each other.

"let's fix that then"

he closes between them,connecting their lips together.

☽☽
theeee first kissssss :))))) only took TWENTY CHAPTERS 😭

anyways

Don't forget to Vote Comment & Follow!

Cyaaa ❥

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 267 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
308K 7.2K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...
50.4K 660 60
Slow updates Rebekah × oc
15K 274 23
(Y/n) Mikaelson is the little sister in the Original Family. She was helping her big brother make more hybrids. She was even a hybrid with him. She w...