Short Love Stories✔️

By Inkedbyheart12

(NOT EDITED) This book is the collection of short love Stories. 1. Way to your heart (completed) 2. Fragranc... More

1.Way to your heart
2.Way To Your Heart
3. Way To Your Heart
4. Way To Your Heart
5. Way To Your Heart
6. Way To Your Heart
7. Way To Your Heart
8. Way To Your Heart
1. Unexpected Love
2. Unexpected Love
3. Unexpected Love
4. Unexpected Love
5. Unexpected Love
6. Unexpected Love
7.Unexpected Love
8.Unexpected Love
9.Unexpected Love
10. Unexpected Love
1.Tangled threads
2.Tangled Threads
3. Tangled Threads
4.Tangled Threads
5.Tangled Threads
6.Tangled Threads
7.Tangled Threads
8. Tangled Threads
9.Tangled Threads
10.Tangled Threads
11. Tangled threads
A/N
12. Tangled threads
13. Tangled threads
14. Tangled threads
15. Tangled threads
16. Tangled threads
18. Tangled threads
19.Tangled Threads
A/N
20.Tangled Threads
21. Tangled Threads
22. Tangled Threads
23. Tangled Threads
24. Tangled Threads
25.Tangled Threads
26. Tangled Threads
27. Tangled Threads
28. Tangled Threads
29.Tangled Threads
30.Tangled Threads
31. Tangled Threads
32.Tangled Threads

17.Tangled Threads

6.6K 485 30
By Inkedbyheart12

"Atiffff!!!" A loud and long shriek of Mrs Asghar echoed in the condo.

"Mom, what are you doing here? " He rasped whilst covering his ears with pillows and hiding himself more in the blanket.

"Oh my God!! You have messed up everything here." She looked around disapprovingly and sat down in his bed whilst setting aside his used clothes with a pinch ,not forgetting to scrunch up her nose in disgust.

"Mom, when my life is a mess I can't keep things around me clean." He said gruffly whilst pulling out the pillow from his face and looked at his mother with extreme sad expressions.

Mrs Asghar melted seeing the state of her son.

"You are giving me the vibes of defeated lover. " Mrs Asghar cooed him with a teasing smile and he put his face in the pillow again.

"Mom, if you are done making fun of me then please leave me alone." He looked miserable.

"I've a good news for you, only if you want to listen?"She stood up and feigned like she was leaving.

At that ,Atif sat up abruptly and held his mother's arm.
"What's the good news?"

"First freshen up and get rid of this tribal look." She said indicating to his long beard and hair.

He nodded and disappeared in the washroom. He was in haste.

She shook her head with a smile on her face and started cleaning up his room.

She was almost done cleaning when he came out with a towel hanging from his nape.

"This must be the fastest shower of your life." She joked while discarding his used clothes in the basket.

"Mom, tell me." He impatiently asked and dragged her mother to the bed and made her sit before taking seat in front of her.

"I have put the engagement ring of your name in Hadiya's finger with her parents and her's mutual consent."

Atif was rewinding everything his mother poured just a while ago and finally when he understood, he squeezed his mother in a tight hug whilst a loud throaty, full of life laughter echoed in that condo.

****«*****»****

"Azam, I want Isra's hand for my grandson Zubair." Zulfiquar said and looked at Adam for his answer.

Zubair, stiffed in his place with clenched hand. Uzair looked at him with worry.

Azam looked at his wife and then his daughter, who was looking at him ,trust on her father swirling in her midnight black orbs .

"Baba Jaan, I can't say anything without asking my daughter. " Azam said respectfully.

"What's the problem then?"Zulfiquar said and looked at his granddaughter.

"What do you think about this proposal ?" He addressed Isra now.

"Nana Jaan, I want some time to think. " She answered her grandfather with a confidence her father's support and understanding had bestowed her

Zulfiquar felt it that indeed Azam was a man any woman would want as a husband and any girl would want as a father.

"Take your time." He said with a smile and Faria was happy to witness this change in her father.

****«*****»****

Eishal waited for Uzair to sleep and when she was sure about that she left the young party and marched towards their room.

She quietly entered and closed the door making minimum possible noise.

She tiptoed towards the bed and picked two pillows and went towards the sofa .

She quietly slept on the sofa and heaved a sigh of relief.

She was angry at Uzair but more than it, she was scared and shy to face him.

She would've slept if not for the sudden jerk in her body.

Soon her mind came out of the haze of sleep and she saw Uzair was carrying her towards the bed.

What is he doing? She panicked

"Uzair, leave me ...."She was in the middle of her speech when Uzair literally threw her on the bed.

"Ahhh....you wild animal. Why would you do this?"She cried with the impact her heroic landing left on her.

"What is this drama you are doing?" Uzair jumped down on her throat.

Eishal said nothing, instead she started crying .

Uzair felt helpless.
"Okay, I'm sorry. Calm down baby." He wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks.

"If you are uncomfortable with anything, you need to talk to me." He spoke when she was little calm.

She looked at him, her nose and eyes pink due the crying and chin was still wobbling.

For few seconds, Uzair was caught up in her angelic face but quickly shook away that thought ,knowing very well about her fear.

"We can't make our relationship work if we keep running from reality." He softly spoke and Eishal felt his words and soft enchanting voice were playing with the strings of her heart.

Uzair looked at her with calculative gaze.

"Do you think, I would force you for anything. " Uzair sounded little hurt.

Eishal abruptly looked at him at that, she never knew he could read through her act.

Suddenly, she was ashamed of her behavior and to get rid of that feeling she squatted down in front of him and hugged him tightly .It was her silent sorry and Uzair knew it.

"I'm not uncomfortable around you."She mumbled near his ear. "just a little shy." she whispered but Uzair heard her and hugged her back.

"I can cure your shyness." At that Eishal pulled back from the hug and looked at Uzair with stinky eyes.
"If you only want."Uzair added, acting as if he was scared of her.

"I want."Eishal Whispered ,her gaze down casted and her lashes fluttering with shyness.

Uzair thought he heard her wrong but the way she was behaving made it clear that, he heard her absolutely correct.

He cupped her cheeks and made her look at him.
"Are you sure." He asked with uncertainty.

Eishal found his eyes twinkling with some untold story and it was drowning her in , she wanted to unravel it, she wanted dive in its depth ,she wanted see and adore herself from his eyes.

She nodded and put her head on Uzair's broad shoulder ,giving him her trust and love and many more indescribable feelings she felt but couldn't name.

Asslamoalaikum and hello everyone

How r u all?

So, this story is going to end in two to three updates.

Hope u r enjoying it.

Please do vote comment(feedbacks are heartily welcomed) share and recommend.

Meet you guys with next update and I'll try to update soon.

Love♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 127K 148
This is a short stories book. The plots suggested by the readers. I hope you like this one and give it the same love you gave the others.
723K 31.6K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
50.2K 2.3K 15
◎ My 2nd book on short stories ◎ The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❤️ ♡ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...
137K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind