A Hate Story 2 ✔

By Taes_gal

[Book 2] The story continues... 1 love... Many sacrifices... Fight for love never ends... Here comes the s... More

Prologue
Characters introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note

Chapter 8

3.2K 288 52
By Taes_gal

Just a week and a half was left for the big day, the day when Haikuan and Zhuocheng will get married and be each other's husband.

"A-Zhan.... Wake up... " Lu slightly shook her little brother in order to wake him up.

"Jie.... 10 more minutes... Please... " Zhan whined.

"A-Zhan, there's soo much to prepare... We should get to work soon... A-Zhan... " Lu called her little brother but he didn't respond.

"A-Zhan... Yibo is waiting for you downstairs... " Lu said and Zhan was up the very next moment which made Lu laugh. Her trick worked.

"Jie... Where you fooling me? " Zhan asked as he started tickling Lu.

"Ah... I'm sorry.. A-Zhan... Stop... Hahaha... A-Zhan... I want to tell you something... Hahaha.. Stop... " Lu tried stopping her naughty kid.

"What is it, Jie? What do you want to tell me? " Zhan asked halting his actions.

"A-Zhan, will you be sad if you had to share me with someone else? " Lu asked.

"Why are you asking that Jie? I already have two competitors out there, you know. " Zhan said sighing.

"Not them, A-Zhan.... With a.... little kid? " Lu asked.

"Well, I think I won't if it's a kid.... Wait! Jieeee! Are you????? " Zhan widened his eyes in excitement.

"Hahaha... Shhhh! Yes, A-Zhan, I'm two weeks pregnant! You'll soon be an uncle, A-Zhan... " Lu said ruffling Zhan's hair.

"What??? Jieeee!!! I'm sooo happy! " Zhan said hugging Lu.

"Shhh! No one else knows yet. You're the first one, A-Zhan. Even Yuchen doesn't know it. " Lu said with a wide smile.

"What are you waiting for? Tell them, jie..... " Zhan said.

"I wanted to tell you first, so I hid it from them. " Lu said smiling at Zhan, which made him emotional. He hugged his Jie tight, like a kid clinging onto it's mom.

"By the way, A-Zhan, when are you going to tell them about you're relationship with Yibo? " Lu asked.

"Maybe after Zhuocheng's wedding, Jie. " Zhan said.

"Well, to be frank, they all know it already. They're just waiting for an official announcement. " Lu chuckled and Zhan blushed.

........................................................................

Wang Groups

Yibo was busy with some files, when someone barged into his office. Yibo was sooo happy to see that person that he immediately jumped on him, forgetting about the files.

"I missed you. " Yibo said kissing Zhan's cheeks.

"I missed you too. " Zhan said returning the kiss.
"Where's your PA? I didn't see her. " Zhan said. He knew very well about Sara and her condition. He wasn't scared about her, he was concerned to be honest. He wanted her to get well soon.

"I don't know. " Yibo shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you planning to do with her? " Zhan asked.

"I want to fire her, Zhan. She's really being too much these days. It's very difficult for me to handle. " Yibo said sighing.

"My boyfriend seems to be stressed. " Zhan said as he peppered Yibo's face with some kisses. Little did they notice someone entering Yibo's office.

"Xiao Zhan! This is not your room. " Zhuocheng yelled which made the couple jump.

"Zhuocheng, when did you come? Couldn't you knock? " Zhan yelled back.

"Well, I'm extremely sorry, Zhan. I just said Zhuocheng that you were here in Yibo's office and he ran all the way here to see you. We didn't know that you two were.... " Haikuan trailed off.

"We weren't yet, ge. " Yibo said in a stern voice.

"Wang Yibo! Do you realise that this is a office and not your room? We just kissed the other day and you stormed at us. Now look at you, fucking around with him all day long. Change your dialogue from " Everyday is Everyday " to "Every second is Every second" That suits you more. " Zhuocheng yelled.

"We weren't fucking, Zhuocheng. " Zhan said.

"Well, you would have if I hadn't interrupted. " Zhuocheng said.

"Good that you realized your mistake. " Yibo said and Zhuocheng rolled his eyes.

"Okay... Okay... Stop it now... We were going to have lunch. Would you guys join? " Haikuan asked.

"His lunch is right in front of him. " Zhuocheng said eyeing the two men.

"Let's go, ge. " Zhan said ignoring Zhuocheng as he dragged Yibo outside.

........................................................................

Yibo came back to office as Zhan had said he'll return home with Zhuocheng. Yibo busied himself with work, he totally failed to notice Sara's glare directed towards him.

Zhan on the other hand was about to drive back home with Zhuocheng when he realized that he has left his wallet at Yibo's office. So, he ran in to collect it. But he was stopped midway by the familiar female figure.

"What do you want? " Zhan asked her.

"Leave Yibo. " Sara said.

"Don't even dream about it. " Even though Zhan knew about Sara's condition, he can never tolerate things when it comes to Yibo.

"You bastard, how dare you seduce our Director? What ulterior motive do you have? Are you trying to trap him in some criminal case? " Sara yelled at Zhan which caught every employees attention. They all started gossiping which lead to a choas out there.

"It would be better if you mind your business. I'm not used to arguing with stupid people. " Zhan scoffed.

"I'll kill you. " Sara yelled.

"I don't care. " Zhan glared at her.
"Yibo will never be yours, even if I die. "

"You--- " Sara raised her hand to slap Zhan, but it was stopped midway as someone held her wrist tight, pulling her away from Zhan.

"How dare you? " Yibo yelled at Sara, which caught everyone's attention.

"I'm s-sorry. " Sara stuttered. She was embarrassed now as people kept staring at her.

"To hell with your sorry. You are fired. " Yibo shouted.
"I won't spare you, even if your little finger brushes against my Zhan. "

Zhan was shocked and elated at the same time. His Yibo was defending and protecting him in front of all the other employees.

"Are you defending him? " Sara asked.

"What else did you expect? It's quite obvious that I defend my boyfriend. " Yibo said.

"Yibo... It's fine.. Let's go.. " Zhan tried pulling Yibo away.

"It's not fine, Zhan. I won't spare anyone who speak ill about you or who try to hurt you. " Yibo said.

"Wang Yibo! I love you. " Sara shouted.

"Stop it! I never loved you, neither will I ever. I guess you forgot where you belong. You're just an employee and nothing else. Wait! No I'm wrong. You're no more an employee here. Pack your bags and leave. Now! " Yibo said in a stern voice.

"Why don't you love me back? " Sara asked with glassy eyes.

"You suffocate me. I feel soo suffocated when you are around. Look! Love can never be forced. Love is something which makes you feel alive even when you're dying, and that feeling is only when I'm with my Zhan. No one can ever replace Zhan in my life. I love him. I love Xiao Zhan! " Yibo announced. Zhan just stood there not knowing what to say or do.

"Do I suffocate you? " Sara asked.

"Yibo... What's going on? " Haikuan entered along with Zhuocheng. They looked pretty shocked because of the situation.
"All of you, get back to work immediately. " Haikuan cleared the crowd just by a single statement.

"Yes, you do. You suffocate me. " Yibo said looking at Sara.

"Yibo, that's enough. Come. " Haikuan dragged Yibo away.

"Zhan, are you alright? What happened here? " Zhuocheng asked Zhan in a worried voice.

"It's nothing, Zhuocheng. Come let's go. " Zhan pulled Zhuocheng away, leaving Sara all alone.

She collapsed on the floor as tears flooded her eyes.
"Yibo... I love you... I'll never let you go... You're mine... " She cried.

........................................................................

Sara came back to the mini-flat owned by her brother and locked the door and windows. There was no one at home.

She then dailed her brother's number.

"Hello, ge. " Sara said in a low voice.

"Hello. What happened? Why do you sound soo low? " ZanJin asked in a worried tone.

"Ge, will Yibo never be mine? " Sara asked.

"Stop it, Sara! How many times should I tell you? You can't force someone to love you. " ZanJin yelled at his sister.

"Ge, even you don't do this to me, please. " Sara sobbed.

"Sara... You have to respect other person's opinions and decisions. You just can't force them to do anything against their will. " ZanJin tried consoling her.

"I think Yibo will never be mine.... "

"Sara... Enough..."

"Ahhhh.... Wang Yibo will never be mine... " Sara screamed.

"Sara, where are you? " ZanJin asked.

"Xiao Zhan, I want to kill him... Hahahaha... I want to kill him... Die... Just die.... Wang Yibo is mine.... So, die..... " Sara screamed.

"Sara... Sara... Listen... "

"But, will Yibo be sad if I kill him? Will Yibo hate me if he dies? I don't want Yibo to be sad... So, I can't kill me... " She started sobbing again.

"Sara, darling, listen.... " ZanJin decided to quickly go back home from office as he was quite terrified of his sister's behavior. So, he started driving at a high speed.

"Ge, how can I live without Yibo? I can't kill that bastard Xiao Zhan... Yibo will never be mine.... Hahaha... "

"Sara.. Yibo will be yours... I'll help you... "

"No... He'll never be mine... He said I suffocate him... I suffocate him.... I su-ffo-cate him.... " She cried.

"No... You don't... He was just kidding.... "

"But... Today, was the first time he touched me... He pulled me by my wrist... He touched my wrist.... " Sara shouted in a excited tone.
"Yibo.... He'll never be mine..... But he touched me... How dare he touch me... I don't want a single part of my body that's touched by him... I don't want it...... " Sara screamed as she took a knife from the kitchen and cut her wrist.
"Ahhhhhhhh..... It hurts, ge... It hurts.... "

"Sara.... What the hell are you doing? Sara, listen, wait for your brother. I'll come back home soon. Wait for me. We'll go speak with Yibo. Sara.... Sara.... Are you listening? Sara... " Tears rolled down ZanJin's cheeks.

"I suffocate him... No I love him... So, I don't want him to be suffocated... So.. I'll suffocate myself... Hahaha... I'll suffocate myself... Yibo... I love you... Xiao Zhan... I hate you... Yibo I hate you for not loving me... Yibo... I love you... I don't want to suffocate you... I'll suffocate myself... "

"Sara... Sara... Listen... I'll speak with Yibo... I'll speak with him... Don't do anything stupid... Please listen to me... I'm coming back home... Sara... Are you listening? Sara... Sara... Say something.... " ZanJin pleaded with his little sister.

"Ge... I can't breathe... It's suffocating me... "

"Sara??!! What did you do? Sara... Sara..... "

"I don't want a life without Yibo, Xiao Zhan stole my Yibo... I don't want to live without Yibo... "

"Sara... Please respond... Sara... "

"I'm sorry, ge... I love you...
Goodbye... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 13K 36
Xiao Zhan is an young and successful CEO of the Xiao Groups who is not just handsome but also very smart. He isn't just smart, he's a smart LIAR. The...
58.8K 4.7K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
161K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
514K 33.8K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...