the gatherer || bts

By flvwerjoon

"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that wa... More

the supernatural
prologue
01 - encounter
02 - blood
03 - danger
04 - followed
05 - complications
06 - fire
07 - captured
08 - news
09 - haunted
10 - suspicions
11 - seduction
12 - offers
13 - siren song
14 - safe
15 - separated
16 - time
17 - memories
18 - an invitation
20 - a gift
21 - the ball
22 - magic
23 - hurt
24 - punishment
25 - a deal
26 - moonlight
27 - tired
28 - firsts
29 - sunshine
30 - making up
31 - portal
32 - captured...again
33 - escape
34 - empyrean
35 - truth
36 - late night secrets
37 - mended
38 - the contract
39 - distractions
40 - asmode
41 - spell
42 - the warlock king
43 - aftermath
44 - old foes
45 - happiness

19 - boys with fun

12.3K 746 411
By flvwerjoon

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The angel — who you now knew was Jungkook, stared at you, his doe eyes wide. "You know me? You remember?" He looked hopeful and you felt bad when you shook your head and his face dropped.

"I don't know you, but I remembered something," you said, avoiding his stare. "I remembered a fire and someone telling me to go with you." Jungkook nodded, his eyes glazing over as images flashed through his head.

"We—"

"Resi?" A deep voice called. Your head turned to your door and Taehyung entered. You quickly turned to see where Jungkook went, but he was gone. "Is everything okay? Yoongi said he heard you talking."

You shook your head. "No, no. I wasn't talking to anyone." Tae leaned against the door and eyed you with a smirk.

"I know you were talking to someone and I'll keep your secret," he said, walking over to sit on the bed next to you, the spot the angel had just occupied. "For a price." You rolled your eyes.

"Get lost." Tae shrugged, moving to leave.

"Okay. I'll just go tell everyone that you were talking to the fallen angel then." You gasped.

"How did you know?" Tae chuckled, stopping.

"I didn't, until you just told me." You groaned at how easily he tricked you. "Now," he said, moving to sit back next to you. "My price? A kiss, please." Your face burned as he brushed his nose against yours. You had already kissed Hoseok today and now another attractive male wanted a kiss. And you had already kissed him twice before! So why did he still make you so nervous.

"A kiss on the cheek, yeah?" You whispered, moving to turn your head away. But Taehyung was fast. He captured your cheek before you could move, licking his lips.

"No, I think you know where I want a kiss, love." He grinned at your shy glance. "I'm not leaving until I get one."

"Are you tired? Is that why you want one?" You asked, trying to hopefully deflect the subject. Tae bit his bottom lip and shook his head.

"I just want a kiss," he said, trailing a finger over your lips. "I can't stop thinking about you and your lips." Your breath hitched and the corner of his lips tilted up. "Do I really have that much of an effect on you?" His voice lowered, and you blinked, slightly moving back.

"You have that effect on everyone," you pointed out. Tae grinned.

"But I'm not even using my power on you." You gulped. You thought you could blame how attracted you were to him on his powers, but he wasn't even using them. Taehyung caught your expression and gently took your hands. "I won't force you to kiss me, just want you to know what I think about." His expression was soft and you smiled at his cute face. How could someone go from hot to cute just like that? "What? Why are you staring at me?"

"What? Oh," you mumbled, your face flushing as you hadn't realised you were staring. "No reason, just zoned out."

"Mhm, sure," Tae said, smiling. He lay back on your bed and sighed as he got comfortable. "Your bed's comfy. Not fair, I have to share with Jin and he hogs the blanket." You giggled at his frustrated expression. "I'm sleeping here tonight." You looked up at him and he pouted, pleading with his eyes.

"Fine. Just for tonight," you said, not being able to resist. Tae's pout turned into a smile and he pulled you down with him, turning to give your nose a small kiss.

"I like to cuddle, so you're going to be my teddy."

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

A couple days had passed and you now had a week until the ball. You and the boys decided you would all go shopping as no one had any fancy clothes. Yoongi knew where to go and led you all to a shop that looked like it cost more than everything you owned.

A lady with caramel hair and matching eyes, dressed in a blouse and a knee-length tight skirt came to greet you, she looked absolutely delighted to see handsome men. "Hello, I'm Amira, how can I help you all?" Jin was near the front of your group and flashed her a charming smile. You could see the red tinted on her cheeks and tried your best to stifle your giggle. You turned to your left to see Jimin doing the same.

"Hi, we'd like five suits and one dress." Amira looked confused until Hoseok stepped to the side, revealing you and Jimin. Her jaw dropped at the sight of Jimin's wings and she seemed so entranced that she hadn't even noticed your eye.

"Well," she mumbled to herself. "I didn't realise you were supernaturals." Yoongi clenched his fists behind his back.

"Will that be a problem? We can find somewhere else." Amira's eyes widened and she raised her hands, shaking her head.

"No, no. We don't discriminate. Now, who would like to go first?" Everyone decided that Jin could go first and then work their way down using age order, so you would be last.

Amira bustled about, grabbing suits, shirts, ties, everything she could find. She handed them to Jin and escorted him to a changing room, closing the curtain for his privacy. The five of you all sat down on the plush seats provided and you looked around the shop, wondering what you could wear. You weren't an expert on fashion and hoped she could find something that'd suit you.

Jin opened the curtain and your jaw almost dropped at the sight. He was clad in a yellow suit, something you wouldn't have imagined him in, but it complimented him perfectly. It made his eyes stand out and you couldn't believe his shoulders.

Amira clapped her hands and Jimin gave Jin a thumbs up. "Perfect!" Amira exclaimed and you nodded, not knowing what to say. Jin grinned and sent you a wink, hopping back in the change room to put his clothes back on. "Who's next?" Yoongi stood up and played with his fingers nervously. Amira studied him and then it was like a light-bulb went off in her head. You assumed she would opt for something dark, something black, but she surprised everyone by grabbing a pale blue suit.

Yoongi looked confused, but took it with him in the change room anyway and Jin came and sat down next to Hoseok, giving Amira the suit. She put it aside and waited for Yoongi. Everyone seemed to be eager, not used to seeing him in lighter colours as the vampire normally liked to dress dark. He opened the curtain and Jimin gasped lightly beside you.

"Wow, Yoongi!" You exclaimed as he shyly looked at everyone. "That really looks good on you." The boys nodded in agreement and Amira smiled.

"Good, you can take that off and I'll get it ready for you. Next!" Yoongi walked back in and Hoseok stood up. You wondered what she would pick out for him, he would suit anything. To your surprise, Hoseok chose his outfit himself and Amira nodded, sending him into the change room. Yoongi joined you and Hoseok quickly got changed.

"I wonder what she'll pick out for me," Jimin said. "My wings get in the way of everything."

"If they don't discriminate, there must be angel-friendly suits, right?" You whispered back to him and he shrugged, his wings waving slightly. Hoseok stepped out and you had to contain your jaw from dropping as he stepped out looking effortlessly good.

He had picked a floral jacket and it suited him perfectly. How could someone be so lucky to be able to pull anything off?

"That's the one!" Taehyung said, smiling. Hoseok grinned and walked back in. Amira smiled to herself, gesturing for the next person to go. Jimin stood up and Amira eyed his wings once again, taking him to another part of the shop. They then both returned, Jimin holding clothes and he went in to get changed.

Hoseok walked out and sent you a smile, taking Jimin's now unoccupied spot. "What did you think, flower?" You flushed and gave him a small smile.

"Very handsome, Hobi," you said, causing him to grin.

"Thank you."

Jimin then walked out and you gave him a big smile as you saw him. He was wearing black dress pants, a white shirt with a red velvet jacket over the top. It was wing-friendly, the whiteness of them standing out against the red. He looked ethereal.

"Is it okay?" Jimin asked, growing nervous as all eyes were on him.

"Wow," you breathed out. "You look so good." Jimin blushed as everyone chorused out compliments, causing the angel's face to go almost as red as his jacket.

"Thank you," he said and then quickly slipped back in to get changed. Taehyung jumped up excitedly, and Amira's eyes almost popped out of her head as she looked at the incubus. It was no secret that Taehyung was attractive. He was pure beauty and you were sure that it wasn't just from being supernatural. He picked out his own outfit like Hoseok and slipped into the change rooms, Jimin walking out from the other one.

He took Taehyung's spot and Jin chatted to him while the other got changed. You looked around absentmindedly, looking at all the jewellery and shoes, until a pair caught your eye.

"How do I look?" The incubus asked, holding his arms out and twirling. Your eyes widened at his figure in what looked like a pale, mint green suit.

Even Amira was speechless and Taehyung just grinned, walking back in to get changed. You took in a deep breath as you realised it was now your turn. Amira gestured for you to come with her and she took you to a section that held the female items.

"So, you have an amazing figure and oh—" she paused and you stiffened as she was now looking at your eye. You felt yourself grow uncomfortable but she composed herself. You decided to break the awkward silence.

"Um, I really liked those shoes over there," you said, pointing to the pair that caught your eye.

"Ah!" She said, clapping her hands together. She grabbed the shoes and then led you over to the dresses. "I can definitely work with this. These will compliment your eye perfectly, and oh, yes!" She grabbed a dress from the rack and handed it to you. You looked at her.

"Are you sure? This looks small."

She waved a hand dismissively. "It'll be perfect! Now go change." She pushed you into the change room and you hesitantly got changed, eyeing yourself in the mirror. Your eyes almost popped out at how the dress hugged your figure, defining your body shape.

It was a bit, scandalous, for you, but you decided you felt confident in it and walked out to the boys. Amira squealed when she saw you, capturing the attention of the others. You fiddled with your hands as the boys all went quiet. "What?" You asked. "Is it bad?" Jin was the first to talk, shaking his head.

"No, no! You look, you look—"

"Sexy is what he's trying to say," Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow as he scanned your figure. His voice was lower and you noticed that all the boys eyes had seemed to have darken. You smiled shyly and walked back into the change room, putting your clothes back on.

When you walked out, you saw Jimin and Yoongi at the counter and Hoseok approached you, holding a box in his hands. "Here," he said, handing it to you. "An early birthday present from me and the others." You opened the box and gasped at the beautiful piece of jewellery.

"Wow," you breathed out. "Hobi, this is too much!" Taehyung slid over and shook his head.

"Never too much for you." You smiled and thanked them all with hugs. You all thanked Amira and left the store, bags in your hands as you made your way back to Yoongi's house. You collapsed onto the couch.

"Shopping is hard work," you said. Yoongi sat down next to you, resting his head on your lap.

"Tell me about it. I need a nap and I don't even need to sleep." You giggled and Jin sat down on your other side.

"Is it weird that this made me almost excited for the ball? Even though I know it was organised by someone we definitely can't trust." You shrugged.

"I feel the same way. I guess shopping does that." You played with Yoongi's hair and Jimin turned the T.V on, scrolling through Netflix, trying to find something to watch.

"Jin are you cooking tonight?" Taehyung asked, wrapping his arms around the boys chest from behind the couch.

Jin sighed but you spotted the small smile. "Fine, what do you want, Tae?" Taehyung made a noise of excitement and dragged the siren to the kitchen. You sighed in happiness.

These boys were really growing on you.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

if you don't like what i picked out, that's okay! you can imagine anything you'd like for yourself, i decided to put in pictures to imagine everything easier (: and i know my style is a lil' odd but hope you enjoyed!

don't forget to vote 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 56.4K 82
Seven fallen angels incapable of falling in love. One girl that can keep them from spiraling into darkness. Used to waiting on others to make a deci...
4.4K 582 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU โ™กโ™กโ™ก Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
94.1K 4.1K 67
'๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...
2M 112K 53
Since ancient times, on January 13th of every year, a young human is the Chosen One - descending down sheer endless stairs into the cave where the de...