Eye for an Eye

By AutumnLeighxo

{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her a... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Return.
Chapter 2: He's The Spy.
Chapter 3. Lip Biting.
Chapter 4: We Are Not Killing Him... Yet.
Chapter 5: The Phone Call.
Chapter 6: Mafia.
Chapter 7: I'm Going To Miss You So Much Baby Girl.
Chapter 8: Breakups & Rebound Sex.
Chapter 9: Cut A Bitch.
Chapter 10: I Won't Hesitate To Break Your Fingers.
Chapter 11: Satisfying My Needs.
Chapter 12: My Locket.
Chapter 13: The Mafia Ball.
Chapter 14: The shooting.
Chapter 15: Happy Memory.
Chapter 16: The proposal.
Chapter 17: My sister.
Chapter 18: No, I'm much worse.
Chapter 19: The Truth.
Chapter 20: Jace Porter.
Chapter 21: Time to say goodbye.
Chapter 22: Moving On.
Chapter 23: Siblings
Chapter 24: I'm Fucked In The Head
Chapter 26: Oops
Chapter 27: I Don't Deserve You
Chapter 28: My Idiots In Shining Armour
Chapter 29: They've got her.
Chapter 30: I see you.
Chapter 31: Let The Darkness In.
Chapter 32: Surprises
Chapter 33: I Know How You Think
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 36: Morning Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Remembering
Chapter 37: Broken
He's The Damon To Your Elena
Chapter 39: All Revealed
Chapter 40: The Huntress
Chapter 41: I'm Afraid Of Falling
Chapter 42: Mrs King
Chapter 43: War
Chapter 44: Breaking Promises
Chapter 45: Green Eyes
Chapter 45: Loss
Chapter 46: Heartache
Chapter 47: Never Ending

Chapter 25: Surrounded By Idiots

168 10 3
By AutumnLeighxo

Xavier's Pov

As I hung up the phone, my head now throbbing from my inner circle who are also like family to me bicker on at each other about who gets to meet Hope first.

Also one of them wants a dog which is a definite no, I'm not having it shit all over my house.

There is Reagen who is my second in command, she has a sharp tongue and knows how to use a sword. Not one of us has beaten her in a fight. Then we have her twin brother Rhett who is an absolute idiot, probably can't even work out what one plus one is, but damn he can fight.

Next, we have Marco who reminds me of a lot of Jace apart from the fact he's into men and isn't Spanish. He's also the best driver that I know, well maybe after me of course, and that's another similarity with Jace, Hope told me he's amazing when it comes to cars.

Lastly, we have Dominic, and let's just say he's our comedian of the group. He and Rhett wind each other up to the point they start throwing knives and other objects at each other that could possibly kill you. He's also the best hacker I know.

They have been away for a few weeks trying to figure out who West may be working for. I can't stand the man, his greed for power is causing a problem for me but there's something that doesn't add up. I have a gut feeling that he's working for someone but I need to be absolutely sure before I even speak of this to Hope.

My gut feeling is always right.

Speaking of her I heard the click of her heels on my laminate floor and not a second later the door is slammed shut, rattling the hinges.

People really need to quit it before they break one of my doors.

Wow, she's strong for such a petite, flawless, breathtaking woman. I have eyes, I know beauty when I see one and I'm not one to hide my thoughts.

I vaguely heard the argument going on in my kitchen whilst listening to Rhett tell me why he should be able to have a puppy. He can't even keep a goldfish alive for a day, there's no way in hell he's having a dog.

More shouts erupted from the kitchen and I pinched the bridge of my nose. These damn idiots are more infuriating then Ashton goes on about his precious Bambi.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and stormed towards the arguing. Miles had Caleb pinned up against the wall by the throat, and Jace was leaning against the fridge looking at them with a straight face.

"Miles put him down," I told him calmly.

His head snapped to the side, rage blazed in his eyes. Whilst he was focused on me Caleb hit him across his cheek making Miles stumble to the side, a bruise already forming on his skin.

These people are apart of a gang? They need to grow the fuck up.

"Why you little..." I heard Miles hiss.

Before he could jump onto Caleb I gripped the back of his shirt and threw him behind me, my eyes narrowing on Caleb who had a smug look on his face.

"Put your face straight shaw before I do it for you" I growled.

Everyone finally shut up, Jace stood up straight and started to walk across the floor towards the exit of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

He spun round to face me, his jaw tightened as he looked over at Caleb who also tried leaving but I pulled my gun out and pointed straight at his head making him stop in his tracks.

"You aren't going anywhere, I heard what you said and honestly you need to get over yourself. So what if Hope slept with you and whoever else, I bet you aren't a fucking saint yourself. I don't have the time to stop stupid pathetic arguments about broken hearts or little crushes. I'm in constant meetings with gang leaders all over the world discussing boring business as well as trying to run my mafia, keeping everyone safe, and making sure they all do their jobs. Now I need the two of you to go and make sure Hope hasn't gone and done something stupid. Caleb, take two of my men with you and try and track where West is"

"You aren't my boss, I only listen to Hope" He sneered, taking a threatening step towards me.

Completely ignoring the gun.

Brainless.

One thing I really hate is someone defying me. Answering back and not doing what I say in an instant.

I laughed harshly, my head snapped up and within seconds I had him pinned against the wall, my arm pressing against his neck and my gun beside his head.

"Don't you dare answer me back shaw, the only reason I haven't put a bullet between your eyes is because of Hope. I show no fucking mercy, this is a one time only. If you step out of line again, I'll make sure to rip that tongue out and feed it to your bastard brother. Do you understand?"

Caleb didn't even flinch, and he had the audacity to roll his eyes and smirk.

This guy has a death wish.

"Caleb man, just do what he says" I could hear Jace speak firmly.

I pressed against his neck, even more, his face now becoming a blood-red colour but he still looked at me like I was bluffing.

Usually, I control my rage, my inner Demon who wishes to be let out which I only allow in certain circumstances. This time I let it take over me, my eyes glazing over as I pressed slightly against the trigger on my gun.

Now he looked frightened.

I smiled.

A malicious smile.

"Do you think she will love someone like you" Caleb managed to choke out, tugging on my arm harshly.

"Do you think I give a fuck, but maybe Hope is just as sick and twisted like me"

I've heard about Hope since she overtook her uncle's gang, I've met him a few times quite a while back. There's something off about him.

Hope became one of the best gang leaders, did everything by the book. She was strong, caught on to this world quickly, but when she had to give up her daughter she became ruthless. Trying to find every last person who was involved with West or her mother, and tortured them to gain information. She's just a girl who wants her family back, and who can blame her. A reason why I want to help her is to stop her from falling, she's already losing pieces of herself, and there's only so much one person can do till darkness takes over and there's no way back.

I could hear faint shouts, my name being called repeatedly as I pressed harder against Caleb's neck. His eyes slowly started to droop down until I was pushed off him.

My eyes shot up to see Hope in front of him, her blazing eyes on me. Them crystal blues turned into ice, making it impossible to look away.

"What the hell do you think you're doing" She shouted.

I rolled my shoulders back, my sight darting from her to him who was now slumped against the wall trying to breathe the air back into his lungs.

"Jace get Caleb out of here, I'll deal with him later" He quickly obliged, muttering a Hermosa. Whatever that means.

Then she turned towards me again and pointed at me "and you come with me" with that she turned and stormed out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

For some reason I did as she said, I slowly made my way up as I looked at her walk into my room. Her hips swaying from side to side, her long brown hair cascaded down her back.

She's unbelievably gorgeous.

As I stepped into my room and shut the door she pushed me back and I growled loudly, but she didn't flinch.

"What the hell was that downstairs, you nearly killed him"

"He's an imbecile" I huffed.

"You had no right, he works for me not you so get that into your damn head. Next time I'll shove my foot so far up your arse you'll be..."

That's it.

I placed both of my hands on her shoulders and spun her around, her body slamming against the bedroom door and mine pressed up against hers.

Her breathing became fast, her bright red lips parted in shock. Her eyes turning that beautiful crystal colour that glistens like diamonds.

My lips were just inches away from hers, and I could feel her heartbeat like crazy. She darted her tongue out to wet her lips, and my insides burned with need.

I want to kiss her.

She pisses me off.

I still want to kiss her.

She infuriates me.

Her lips look so god damn kissable.

My forehead presses against her, and I swear I heard her heart skip a beat, her breathing hitches at the sudden contact.

"Never speak to me like that in front of them again, once we are married we are equal" My voice came out coldly.

It didn't bother her, but I noticed her eyebrows moving slightly. Like she was having an inner battle with herself.

Her fists clenched by her sides and she brought them up to push against my chest, but I only moved slightly away.
My jaw clenched as she managed to push me away further, anger taking over her body once again.

"We can't" She hissed.

"Can't what" I took a step towards her.

"Don't"

"Don't what?" Another step.

"Don't kiss me"

As I stopped right in front of her again, my finger lifting her chin to look at me, my other hand stroking lightly against her cheek.

Suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out to see Rhett's name flash on my phone. I groaned, knowing he's probably ringing about this stupid dog again.

I pressed answer and brought it to my ear and I faced the window, Hope was still leaned against the wall in her own world.

"What now," I asked in a bored tone.

"Yeah, nice to speak to you too Mr. I don't like to smile or have any kind of fun that won't let me have a dog..."

"Get on with it Rhett" I snapped.

"Jeez, keep your knickers on would you" I can imagine him rolling his eyes playfully.

"Well, I know who's knickers he doesn't want to keep on" Reagen yelled, now all of them laughing.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Rhett" I said once more, irritation laced my voice.

I could see hope in the corner of my eye pulling her own phone out and typing away, her other hand fiddling with a locket.

"We found out West isn't working alone..."

"Yes we know this, he's working with her mother"

"No not her"

"The who?" Now I was curious.

"We don't know a name really, just that this person has been pulling all the strings. West isnt the mastermind behind this whole thing. We only know of one person that probably knows, and he's probably been working for West"

I knew West was working for someone, but who and why?

"Who is it?"

There was a pause before I heard him speak.

"Ryan" 

Hope you enjoyed it, now I'm off to bed cause I'm shattered.

Thank you for reading. Vote and comment.

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
221K 7.6K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
8.7K 224 46
B͟O͟O͟K͟ 2͟ of the Gangleader series (🇳 🇴 🇹  🇦  🇸 🇹 🇦 🇳 🇩  🇦 🇱 🇴 🇳 🇪 ) Must be read after you read 'The Gangleader's StreetFighter' to...
147K 3.3K 40
I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay off a debt. A sexually twisted Demon who...