The star's sister

By abby_telor

Abby is an average teenage girl, with high school problems and big dreams. She's Camila Cabello's big fan an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
HEY!😱
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
36 ~ Part two
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59

56

774 28 40
By abby_telor

I got out of the car anxiously, 

my hands shaking, 

my legs wobbly.

Amanda got out from the front sit -next to driver's sit... aka; my mom-, her earphones still plugged in, her body and mood tired and quite calm after the long drive. 

Amanda leans slightly against the car, as my mom gently wakes the kids up from the further back sit, -but after she drags the boys outta the regular back (or middle actually) sit, so she can push our sits to the front and get the kids to slide their way outside the door, half asleep.

Ilay though... my mom still has to physically get out, and into her own arms, while he's still napping. Lia grabbed my hand and leaned into my side. Her touch and the sound of our car locking-in got me out of my trance. 

I'm seriously half dying right now. 

"Honey? Maybe you should give Sofie or Camila a call, to let them know we're here? So they could open their door?" My mom's gentle 'it's-too-early-in-the-morning-and-everyone-is-still-half-asleep-so-I'm-quiet-and-soft-with-you-but-get-your-shit-together' tone is the second thing to try and get me out of my own anxious self. 

"Umm..." I move my weight from one foot to another, my hands sweaty. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all... maybe we should all just go home, I'll move myself to Emalia's room, it's whatever, just lets get the fudgejesus out of here. 

"Who's Camila?" Daniel asks with curiosity, taking Ilay from my mother's hands when he notices she's struggling with being super tired and still holding the boy up. 

"Um..."

"Well..."

"You see..." 

My mom, Amanda and I all mumble to ourselves, a little nervous and uncomfortable with the question.

"What? Talk woman! It's not like you're talking about Camila Cabello -hiding the fact that you all knew her all along and she'll suddenly pop out of nowhere with bikini and the pranking cast for the new season of "pranking them" or something crazy like that... chill." He scoffed at us, in his own words, telling us to stop being ridiculous and make a big deal out of the situation, saying it with sarcasm dripping off his tone.

 You can say it again.

Amanda snorts with laughter while typing something on her phone and I roll my eyes. Did we all just have to like the girl? It's a big deal over and over again, I'm tired of it. Or I'm just seriously nervous. Probably both, but right now I'd like to go back home before I'll collapse- thanks.

Just than, Camila heard noise and excitedly hurried barefoot, instead of for the pool, to her door. Slamming it open and peaking her head adorably outside, squealing when she spots us and running towards us in her pool bikini, leaving her door open. 

I start giggling, forgetting about my worries, or the nervous bad butterflies I have flying around in my stomach as I spot her face starting to scrunch up adorably because of the seriously hot floor and her delicate feet running over it. 

But I really straight off laugh when she whines awkwardly on the way over to us, mumbling "why did I have to get such a big house with such loongg. Entrance!", annoyed because of how hot the floor is, and the long way she has to run until she gets to us- and to t safety of the cool shadow.

I'm so focused on laughing hysterically and trying to suppress it, that I completely forgot to look at my brother and brother's best friend's faces. But when I turn a little I see Amanda taking pictures of their blown off faces so I mental shrug. I'll just ask for those faces later on, is the thought that goes through my head before I'm being wrapped up completely in one of my favorite person's arms. I sigh into her warmth, just now realizing- "I missed you so much, you weirdo!" I breath into her, hugging her tightly, letting a grin eat my face when she squeals and jumps happily. "Me too!!" She says, peppering my face with kisses. "My favorite creature!" She says in a high pitched voice. 

My family's moods are still dropped and our energy is tired from the long ass drive, but Camila's light, happy, glowing energy is starting to effect us. Well... me at least.

"Amanda! Did you get the college thing sorted out? Cause I've done my research, and if not, I might have a few people that can help..." Camila says happily in a raspy high pitched voice while still hugging me sideways in order to be able to look at Amanda while doing so... pulling me impossibly closer to her, one arm initially wrapped around my shoulders because of the few inches Camila's got on me. 

Amanda's smile glows and she's struggling to find the right words as she's holding herself back. Yupp, she's fangirling on the inside. I can see it in her eyes. She's nervously playing with her phone's cover and she's letting her own weels turn as the realization hits her. Camila Cabello made an effort for her. She actually remembered the conversation she had with Amanda, and it meant enough to her to make an effort. 

Weep I would've fangirled as well. I mean... come on!

Instead of fangirling, I wiggle my nose deeper in her neck breathing her sent in. Her smell is a little similar to Sofie's. Hmm. freaking-home... that's what it is.

Camila and Amanda share smiles and talk and I find it the perfect timing to tune the fuck out. Until Camila unlatched herself from me to give my sister a bear hug. 

When she feels like she had enough Amanda time for now she picks Lia up into her arms and has a conversation with the smaller girls now. Emalia included -even though she's not that small anymore. 

She puts Lia back down after giving her, Maya and Emalia a kiss on their foreheads. 

She walks around the car to give my mom a tight hug as well, and I can tell that from the time they did get to share some stories, advises, and hugs... that they missed each other. At least a little! Aaand I tune their glowing conversation as well. This feels more and more like family. And that thought makes me so happy. 

I find this minute in time the perfect opportunity to look at my big guys. 

Oh and I can promise you... it's more than an amusing sight. 

Daniel -that still has Ilay in his arms- is now completely frozen, with his jaw practically all the way to the floor in pure shock. He looks like a frozen Popsicle but a one that's stuck in the freezer for some time now, and had gotten a weird taste from all the different things that stay in the freezer, and some water somehow dropped on it and now it's stuck to it. (Do I make any sense at all by the way?)-. Before Camila came in, he was rocking Ilay back and forth peacefully to keep him asleep and well. But after she came in... I'm surprised he didn't drop Ilay completely. 

Oh wow! I'm a genius! I hope Amanda took pictures of before and after. Seriously though... If she was fast enough!-... I'll... I'll... umm... -let her have my choosing turn next time we cook! cause wow I gotta see those photos! 

But like... would you maybe not tell her I said that? Cause I don't actually wanna do it- you know... and what she doesn't know can't really hurt her. 

Adam clenches his eyes shut forcefully, opening them straight after, and focusing them on Camila. As if he's checking with himself if she's really there, trying to see if he's dreaming or not. 

"And I want a million dollar please" he says to the sky when he realized this isn't a dream, and a Camila Cabello is actually right in front of him, having a conversation with his mom about her music. Did I mention she's in bikini? Yeah? Okay. 

"Can I?" 

Oh wait... I totally tuned out again. I'm deprived of sleep guys (/girls/humanbeings), that's why I'm so off today. 

I look towards Camila who's holding her hands towards a sleepy but awake Ilay that's still in Daniel's arms. 

Daniel blinks a few time at her but doesn't show any signs of living- and don't even mention "moving"

My mom pulls his attention to her when she's glaring at him in her Spanish way- like she did when the boys were little and in trouble. "Daniel." She demands. 

He looks at her shocked and hums his acknowledgement.

My mom raises an eyebrow intimidatingly, and that makes Daniel unfreeze, and look around to see most of us raising our eyebrows at him as well, except for Camila who still holds her arms up with a nervous aura to her features. "Oh!" He jumps, "I'm sorry yes of course."- he says and hands Camila Ilay who was holding his hands out towards her as well. She's taking him in her arms with a glowing grin as she coos at him, asking him something quietly. I know she's asking cause he nods at her shyly afterwards.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" She jumps and closes her eyes in disappointment at herself as she turns again towards my mother, "Ella... the movers will be here within an hour or so... would you like me to get someone to help move your luggage and all your stuff?" She asks, chowing on her bottom lip.

My mom thinks to herself, deciding with, "oh Camila, darling, I've already told you it was unnecessary to take someone to bring our luggage in the first place, since we're only here for sometime..." before my mother could get to her point, Cami shakes her head, her mood turning serious. 

"And I told you that it's no bother at all, and that at this time, people are just looking for a jobs to do. Really Ella, I promise-" and before Camila can try to convince my mom,  she politely dismisses the subject with a simple move of her hand and a, 

"I'll discuss it all with your mother, dear, okay?" 

Camila shrugs but nods nevertheless, moving her attention back to the annoying squirrel in her hands- also known as my little brother. 

"Cam, is Sofie here yet?" I ask, knowing the answer but wanting to greet her already and be held in her arms cause I'm feeling a little needy and sleepy and I wanna rest but I'd like someone to play with my hair while I do so or give me kisses. To cut the story short- I'm sleepless and in need of my Sofie time.

"Yeah of course she's-"

"Camz, where did you go to?" A green eyed girl goddess peaks her head out the door as well- much like Camila did before as she searches around for Camila. But before she finds anything I squeal loudly, startling Amanda who drops her phone on the way, as I run my fastest towards my favorite fake sister. 

Yelling ou- "Lauren!" On my way to her.

She squeals when she spots me and goes out the door completely towards me- just in time, to catch me as I jump onto her. She holds me up and squeezes.

"Hello chicken!" She squeals. 

I grin widely, "Lauren!" I say again happily and squeeze her bacl, but than- 

"I've missed you!" I say dropping to the ground, this time annoyed, as I get further away from her enough to punch her arm. She totally went MIA on me lately. 

"Ouch!" She yelps high pitched, and clutches to the spot I've just hit her in amusement. I can hear Camila yelling at me from afar that violence is never the answer as she tries to set example for the kids. 

The yelling brings Lauren's attention and she spots the rest of my family. All of them with shocked expressions... except my mom... weird... I shall ask her about that later on.

"Oh! Kiddies! Cute!" Lauren says happily like a little kid as she claps her hands.

"Lauren!" I demand and she jumps- startled.

"What?" She yells back.

"I've missed you!" I yelled at her angrily.

She crosses her arms. "Me too!" She yells back and frowns.

I can hear Camila saying that this is very amusing so I send her a glare real quick before fixing it on Lauren.

"You ignore me!" I demand, even though I'm prettyyy sure that wasn't the case, but I'm annoyed at her now- she shall suffer the consequences!

"I did not!" She gasps.

"Did too!"  I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and annoyance as I cross my arms as well.

"Did not." She says.

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did. Not!"

"Did. Too-"

"Okay! This is going absolutely nowhere and it's not amusing no more so how about you sum it up, and we'll get in, hu?"

Camila says from next to us, Ilay still in her arms, and my family taking their small bags with them and walking towards us.

When did she- how did they- why... ugh never mind.

"I..- hey Laur." I say instead of continuing our bickering.

"Hey baby. I did miss you, and I wanted to talk I was just crazy busy these days." 

She pouts at me dramatically and I can see the love eyes Camila has for her in the corner of my eye.

"It's okay Laur. I'm really happy you're here! We'll catch up later? I'm super tired and I'm dying for a hot shower." I pout myself and Camila leans to my side and gives me a small content smile.

"Oh! Right I almost forgot!" Lauren squeals.

I suddenly notice she's in bikini as well and... she's wet... I'm surprised my brother didn't say a snarky comment about that one, but when I look at him and see him in utterly shock, I understand he's in denial in his own head. Meh whatever. Man can be stupid. 

"Camz, DNA are fighting for who gets to go first in the shower. Go make the peace would you?" Lauren giggles. 

Camila gives a small chuckle. "Whatever, just don't call them that again. It's so weird." Camila smiled at Lauren teasingly. She gives the boy in her arms a small jump so he'll sit more comfortably over her waist. 

"Let's get in guys, I'll show you around a little bit." Camila announces proudly, leading us through the open door with a smile.

Straight upfront of us there's a shinny door with glass that leads to a beautiful looking place... kinda like a... garden maybe? With a grand pool. 

Looking side-ways, we have a start of a big fancy (but actually quite beautiful, warm and welcoming) kitchen to our right. To our left, there's a big table that looks like it can be opened and spread even more- next to it is a fancy cozy space to sit around at- with a couch and a medium sized TV, but the space itself is so wide and big, so much space to spread around but so cozy at the same time. 

Camila leads us towards the left side of our new ... home? (Whatever), so I take a quick look towards the right to see if I missed something- only to stare with wonder at a door that I missed, that must lead somewhere else. 

When we head left I witness three small stairs after the table area that lead to a different space, a little taller one it seemed, and the three stairs are just a hint for the classic, wood staircase that's next to them and very easy to witness since you can see it's back side from where we're standing, and you can see it developing and rising. 

I suddenly pay even more attention to everything around me as Camila starts to speak;

"So here on your right is the shared kitchen as you can see, and the kitchen table. The comfy space here is a little small but it's actually there just because. There's a living room right across when you pass through those small steps here." She says pointing, and I suddenly notice Lauren isn't here anymore. I turn around to see her making a drink in the kitchen. K. 

We walk those three steps to see the perfect kind of lounge with a much bigger TV and stereo, with a beautiful couch and love sits, and a small... thingy? It's like a small cabinet, there's both of the same kind. They kinda cut in half, and one half of it looks like a small fridge while the other looks like a regular cabinet with one drawer. 

Camila sees me staring and explains, "it's for snakes. There's one locked cabinet with some alcohol and fancy things for adults, and in the other there's kid friendly things. Lots of chocolate there." She winks and continues the tour when we follow through the large living room, there's a hallway- and lots of yelling is coming from there.

"Bitch I swear if you don't move your ass I'll move it myself!" I hear a voice yelling and a banging on a door. Camila cringes, puts Ilay down and shakes her head as a smile appears on her face because of the second voice that's answering the yelling; "Dinah Jane! You will not curse in this household do you hear me? Or I'll have to call mama Henson to get some sense into you, child!" 

I gasp at the voices as I start to recognize them. Camila catches my gazeand smirks. Right than and there I decide to make a run for it before it's to late. Turning on my heel I start to run- but wait... I'm not moving- why am I taller? Is something squeezing my middle? Oh- Shit!

"Camila, put me down!" I shriek as she giggles and drags me with her to solve the confrontation. DNA... Lauren said that-how could I not notice?! 

Why is nobody telling me anything in this house?!

"Ally I'll rip your beautiful hair girl, get the fuck outta the shower, there's wet people here too you know!" This time it's Normani's voice that's talking loudly. Now that I know - it's easy to recognize. "Mani if you needed someone to take car of that problem, just tell Dinah she'd be happy to help out!" Ally yells back.

Camila chuckles, which makes the two girls turn their head towards us.

"Abby!" 

Dinah smiles and walks over to give me a hug, I hug back tightly even though she's still dripping wet. 

Has anyone heard of a towel before? It's this really cool invention, that helps people dry off so they won't make their own lake everywhere they go. It's a really cool thing, you should all dry it sometimes- I mean- try it sometime- you should all try it sometime. 

Heh that was actually intentional- I'm such a genius sometimes I swear.

I'm so moody, I really do need my Sofie time- like soon before I actually snap at someone by mistake. Pouts.

Normani smiled softly and heads over to give me a hug as well. I grin at them both, squealing at the inside with excitement. I just hugged Normani Kordei and Dinah Jane Henson. Is this a dream?

Normani and Dinah laugh loudly and Camila smacks my head. 

I sigh, "I did it again just now, didn't I?" 

They all nod with amusement. 

Yep. Lots of sleep is needed here folks.

"Oh, I forgot for a second." Dinah jumps when she remembers.- She points her teacher finger at us to hold still, and turns her attention towards the closed door- "Allysin Hernandez, you take too much time washing such a small body- there's tall people here who need their shower time!" She yells. We hear a puff from the other side and voice hurried to yell back- "you can't see me right now, but I'm giving you the finger!" I stifle a laugh along with Normani and Dinah and we lean towards each other, sharing our laughter together when it bursts loudly, vibrating through the walls.

"You're laughing now Norminah, but wait till you'll need me to make you breakfast tomorrow!"

************

hey babies

how's everybody?

plis follow me on your free time! THANKYOUANYWAYS 

yours_truly_original_duhh  @

k-loveyou-byee

HAVEAGREATTIMEZONE

OH! almost forgot

Reyesmayor 

a promise is a promise   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
5.7K 166 19
20 year old Camila Cabello is a working dog sitter with a dream to make it big on Broadway. It has been her dream since she was little. It was also S...
665K 18.4K 24
Camila Cabello, a girl who have always been struggling to talk properly due to her speech disorder that she had been suffering from since she was a l...
718 104 17
Same old story, new profile, also known as A8R17D. G!P Story Lauren and Camila Cabello-Jauregui, are two well-established women. Lauren is a recogniz...