My Best Friend's Step-Brother...

By YeolieBae_

"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxiou... More

Notes By Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 27

29.1K 1K 622
By YeolieBae_

Ace's POV

I can't believe the words that I let slip past my lips tonight. I have never said those words before to anyone. Heck, I never even believed in them yet there I was professing my love for Bria. Am I even really in love with her? I mean, I wake up with her on my mind and I go to sleep still thinking about her. I worry about her more than I worry about myself and would kill anyone who dare tries to harm her. Is that what love is? I don't even know. The words were out before I could stop them. Thank God she didn't hear me though or she might've ran for the hills.

This girl is doing something to me. She is changing me. Something I never thought I was capable of. I haven't had sex with anyone else besides her since we started dating and its not because there weren't options. Girls still threw themselves at me, Heck even my step sister still tries but no one entices me like Bria does. Its like she has this hold over me without her even knowing. I could say I hate the way she makes me feel but I don't. I love the way she makes me feel and even more so I love the way she is changing me. I'm starting to feel again. My ice box is melting.

As I laid in bed that night thinking about my girl, I heard a soft knocking on my door. "What?" I growled out angrily at who ever is trying to ruin my thoughts.

"It's me." Ash said softly and I sighed. If I didn't promise Bria that I would try to get along with her then I'd ignore her annoying ass right now. I opened the door and saw her standing there in a see through night and a thong.

"Can I help you?" I asked her but didn't give her the satisfaction of looking at her body like she wants me to.

"Can we talk?" She asks. Talk is the code we use for sex so if our parents happen to overhear they won't think much into it. She tries to barge into my room but I blocked the door.

"We can talk right here."

"No, we can't."  She responded and something about her face said  she was serious.

"Then lets go to your room." I told her and rolled my eyes. Her face lit up as we walked across the hall. I noticed that her room had been tidied and the sheets had changed. She was expecting this. I sat on her bed and waited for her.

"Start talking, I have a call to make." I rushed out. She gave me a pout but sat on the bed next  to me. She then started to lightly trail my arms up and down. Once ago that would've aroused me but now it doesn't. I shifted to the other side of the bed and she looked at me strangely.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yes, I am"

"Then how come we don't... you know anymore?"

"We used to f**k Ash, that's all. And I have a girlfriend now and I don't think she would appreciate me having sex with another woman. Especially if that other woman is my step sister."

"But you had girlfriends all the time Ace. What's so different now?"

"I've never had girlfriends. I had hoes but all of that is done with now."

"Who is she? And what is so special about her anyway."

"Everything!"

"So are you just going to ignore the first question?"

"Who she is is none of your f**king business."

"Urgh! I can't stand you!" She said and was about to leave the room when suddenly she stopped. "What got into you today?"

"What do you mean?"

"You almost jumped at Bria's mom."

"I know. I really  don't know what came over me. Was she always like that?"

"Trust me. You have seen nothing yet. She is the main reason why Bria wants to get away from here."

"Yeah."

"If I was Bria, I would've ran away by now! Too bad she hasn't seen her dad since she was four."

"Wow."

"I know." She shook her head. "Poor thing has to put up with all of that until she is off to college."

"Has she decided where she wants to go to college?"

"Not really. I did hear her say she was going to take the one furthest from here."

"But won't she be alone out there?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't."

""I think Josh is going with her as well just so she can see a familiar face. He hasn't told her as yet though, he was just waiting to find out what school she was applying to." That guy was like a thorn in my side I swear but i'll be damned if I let him think he can get away with what's mine.

"I think that it's really sweet of him you see. He's been in love with her for so long but he is always been too slow to tell her how he feels. Now she is all boo'd up with some weird dude that she is too embarrassed to tell us about."

"She said that?"

"Not in those words exactly but I mean, she can't even tell us who this guy is. Maybe he is an ugly guy or even worst, some old perv." She laughed but I didn't find it one bit funny. "At first I thought she was making him up until I finally saw the limp in her walk the other day. I know for a fact that her mom will definitely kill her if she finds out though."

"I sure hope she doesn't"

"Again. Why do you care?"

"Isn't she your friend? You're suppose to care as well."

"I do, but not as much as y... Oh My God! Do you have a crush on Bria?"

"F**k no! What is wrong with you?"

"What?"

"I'm done having this conversation." I told her and got up and left the room.

***

The following day at work I got a call requesting roadside maintenance. I hate those jobs. So f**king messy. I got in my truck and drove to the location and was shook to the core when I saw Bria's mom with some guy. Her eyes bulged from her head when she saw me but I kept my cool and act as if I didn't know her.

"Are you okay honey?" He asked and she acted as if she had seen a ghost. Damn hypocrite! Her voice shook as she answered but I didn't pay much attention to her.

"What seems to be the problem sir?" I asked the guy. He was tall, almost as tall I am but he had much more body weight than I did.

"My car won't start." He stated and I noticed he had a tinge of a British accent. I checked for gas and saw his car was full then I lifted up the hood to check for anything abnormal. (A/N Y'all I know next to nothing about vehicles so don't kill me.) When I found the problem, I got to work and didn't say so much as a good day to Bria's mom. I was so f**king pissed at her right now. I don't even think I should say anything to Bria. I really don't want her relationship with her mom to get any worst but i'm sure she would want to know.

When I was finished with the job, the guy asked me how much and I gave him the price before accepting the money and heading back to the truck. Bria's mom came over as I was about to drive off. 

"Ace." She said but I just stared at her and didn't respond. I'm pretty sure she could've sensed how angry I was. "Can you keep this between us, please?" She asked in a shaky voice.

I scoffed at her. "So in other words you don't want me to tell your daughter who shouldn't be speaking to me anyway because I am such a lowly scum right?"

"I never said anything like that about you!"

"You may not have said it, but your actions say otherwise."

"I was just trying to be there for my daughter, She doesn't need a distraction right now."

"And you think that by forbidding her to talk to the whole male specie you're helping her? Woman you must be hella stupid."

"You Watch your mouth!" She scolded me.

"No you watch your mouth! I am not some kid you could mess with. I'd f**k you up. Respect is earned not demanded."

"I was right about you. You really are nothing but a good for nothing piece of-"

"You finish that sentence and I swear I'll find your daughter and-"

"Stay away from my daughter!"

"I'm not interested in your daughter anyway. But if I was, there was nothing you could've done to stop it."

"Everything okay over there?" The man from the vehicle asked. Bria's mom shook her head and smiled at him before glaring at me for a few seconds then left. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed.

***

Bria's POV

When school was over, I was at the gate waiting for my mom to pick me up. Everyone had already left and I was still stuck at school waiting. One whole hour had passed and still no sign of my mom. How could she do this to me? Does she hate me that much?

I was already starting to walk home when I saw her car slowed beside me. I got in the vehicle and slammed her door saying nothing. "You forgot something outside. When you find it you may come in again." She told me and I rolled my eyes before grumbling out a 'Good afternoon' to her.

We drove in silence for a while before she decided to speak up. "I don't want you anywhere near that Montgomery boy." Who Montgomery boy? Does she mean Ace? Too late for that.

"You already told me to stay away from him remember? I mean, Isn't he the whole reason I can't sleep over at Ash's?"

"Good."

"What's your deal with him anyway?"

"He is bad news."

"Aren't all men bad news?"

"Bria, don't start with me."

"I just don't get why you don't want me to have a social life!"

"So are you telling me that you can't have a social life unless you speak to men?"

"No, I'm saying that sometimes it's good to have a male opinion."

"Well you're wrong! A male opinion is never necessary, Especially one coming from that guy."

"Mom why do you hate men so much?! Why do I have to suffer because of your grudge against them? And what did Ace ever do to you?"

"Oh So because you are having sex now suddenly you understand men? Well let me tell you something Bria, Men are nothing but dirty scums sent on this earth to break females hearts. Is that what you want? A heart break? And I have nothing against the guy, like I've told you before, he just rubs me the wrong way."

"As if any man would want to date me when I have you as a parent" I mumbled softly but I knew she heard me.

"I want to know the guy you are having sex with" She said changing the topic to the one I've been dreading.

"No one" I told her softly and pressed my head against the window.

"So now you're lying to me. Is it that Josh kid cause I swear I'm gonna-"

"Wow mom. Just wow."

"Bria, I asked you a question."

"I know you did."

"A question requires an answer."

"An answer I'm not obligated to give."

"Do you really want to sleep on the street tonight?" She asked and I remained silent. When we got home. Mom parked the car and ran to the house locking the door behind her. I pounded on the door begging her to open but she didn't budge.

I walked around the house to my window and my heart fell when I noticed I had locked it this morning of all days. Tears prickled my eyes but I held them in. I had no phone, no car and no money. 

FML.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.7K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
2.1M 43.9K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
343K 5.2K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
1.9M 15.3K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...