Nalu One-Shots

By Waifu_Nalu

A new story every chapter for you too enjoy :) More

Can't Sleep
Happy New Years
Practically Married
Tension
Dragon Flu
Kiss the girl
"Hey babe lets go on a job"
My Shower's Broken
Dear Natsu
All Hope is Gone
Believed in her
Lucy's got a love bite
Lost
Jealousy
Not Capable of Love
Birthday Love
Heat
What a bit of faith can do
Drunk Natsu
Protect you
Clueless
Talent Show
You Are Beautiful
Did you just grope my ass?
The Tattoo
Why He Should Never Leave Again
Future Natsu

Dream Travel

636 16 11
By Waifu_Nalu

Natsu and Lucy made their way to guild just like they did every other day. The sun was shining and the men on their boats made sure Lucy didn't fall in. Natsu and Happy we're talking about all the food they would eat and Lucy was smiling like a mad man. She couldn't help but smile when I'm the company of her friends, life was good and she enjoyed every single second of it. 

Upon arriving in the guild everyone was rowdy, Mira was managing the bar and serving drinks to mainly Cana, Gray was shirtless and Juvia was fawning over him, Levy was deep in some book and Gajeel sat with her bored as ever. Home sweet home it was. 

"Lucy, Natsu I have something exciting to show you" the two were greeted by their favourite red head. Her armour clanking as she walked, she led them to the basement of the guild.

"Erza what's going on" 

"Yeah are you trying to kidnap us" Natsu joked. 

"I bought something yesterday" she began. Before she continued she walked over to a table with something unknown on it. She removed the cloth covering it with a smile.

"A dream traveler" she proudly stated. 

"And what's a dream traveler" the two dumbfounded mages asked. 

"Well quite simply it's a device that lets you share dreams" Erza's eyes glistened as the thought. It was a strangely small device, it looked like goggles, or something to wear on your eyes.

"That's so cool" Natsu was quick to rush towards it picking it up and examining it only to be smacked by Erza. 

"Natsu you'll break it" the red head growled causing him to gulp.

"Erza where did you find this, it's amazing" this time Lucy approached the device and gently picked it up taking a look, Erza was ok with this earning a pout from Natsu. 

"It was at the magic shop in clover, I was just there on a mission and I couldn't resist but buy it" Erza spoke fondly of the memory. 

"Wait a minute, why did Luce and I need to see this and no one else" Natsu asked curiously. Lucy too furrowed her eyebrows not understanding why she and her clumsy partner were shown the dream traveler. 

"Well that's because when you and another use it, you have to have an unbreakable bond" Erza began.

"I wanted to use it but I wasn't sure who to ask, however you two can be my test subjects"she finished. 

"Because you think our bond is unbreakable?" Natsu questioned. 

"Well yeah" 

Natsu wrapped his arm around the blonde. "You hear that Luce, we are a power partnership" 

Of course the blonde was uncontrollably blushing by this point.

"So will you do it?" 

"Of course" Natsu answered for the both of them excitingly. Deep down Lucy was excited too, entering someone else's dream would be rad as, she just prayed Natsu didn't have nightmares. 

As nighttime came by Erza packed her things and headed to Lucy's apartment. When she arrived the dragon slayer and his cat were already there stuffing there faces with the dinner Lucy made. 

"Erza do you want to eat aswell" the blonde offered but the red head kindly declined. She was too eager to begin the experiment to think about food. Finally once the boys were done meaning once there was nothing left to eat everyone prepared for the experiment. Lucy and Natsu layed on the bed with the head gear on. The goggle like helmet had cushioning inside so they were comfortable enough to sleep in. The two headsets were connected by a wire and in the middle of a wire was another wire which led to the device in Erzas hand. 

"You ready Luce?" Natsu asked the blonde.

"You know it" 

The two tossed a turned a while before finally falling asleep, once the requip mage was sure of their state she pushed the button down on the device. Now all that was left to do was wait. Happy slept on the end of the bed and Erza bought a sleeping bag with her so she could get some shut eye too. 

When Natsu opened his eyes he wasn't sure where he was or what he was doing. He looked in his hands to a child, it had strawberry hair like his. It was wrapped in a white blanket and was crying. He was terrified. 

"Shh shh don't cry" he tried comforting it but it's cries got worse and worse. Finally he heard another voice. 

"Natsu" Lucy called out running to the boy excitement on her face.

"Natsu we are conjoined dreaming" she squealed but when she noticed her partners lack of reaction she stopped. She looked down in his arms to see the child. 

"She's adorable" she took the baby out of the boys arms rocking it slowly. It finally stopped crying to Natsus relief. 

"And you know it's a she?" 

"Yeah I just know" Lucy stated. She couldn't explain the feeling but she knew that the baby was a little girl.

"Should we find her parents?" Natsu suggested and the blonde agreed. The two of them set off on the journey to find the child's parents. They walked through the vast dark land. They had no idea where they were going but they kept walking. However eventually the two reached a small cottage which they assumed belonged to the parents. 

Natsu opened the door and carefully walked in, he could hear talking but in his dream he didn't have his super hearing. Lucy followed him in the child still resting in her arms. There was no one in sight at first until a door was heard and footsteps approached them. 

"Lucy, Natsu what is going on"

"Lucy, Natsu it's been too long" 

One set of legs, two sets of heads. The head of Gray and the head of Lyon were sticking out of what seemed to be one mans body. The two however seemed totally fine with it. 

"Gray, Lyon" Lucy breathed out shocked as ever, she didn't know what to say, however her partner could not stay silent. Natsu began cracking up in laughter at the sight of the two or one. He wheezed and wheezed to the point he though he might stop breathing.

"Lucy this is so funny, wait till I tell Gray"

"Tell me what" Grays head asked. 

"Well umm you see, in real life you guys are not  conjoined" Lucy tried to explain.

"In real life? This is real life" 

"No Natsu and I are dreaming" 

"Oh please you say that every time you come here" 

Lucy and Natsu froze. They had been here before. Now this situation was getting too trippy for them.

"It takes a while for your vivid dreams of that guild to wear off everyday" Lyons head rolled his eyes. Lucy's brain was trying to unscramble the craziness she had just heard. 

"Say tho, the two of you look a little different, I can't put my finger on it" Grays head looked deep in thought. Natsu put an arm over Lucy and the two of them slowly backed away a sense of terror washing over them. In a few seconds they bolted for the door and escaped running off with the baby into the unknown.

Eventually they had to stop to catch their breaths. 

"Lucy we are dreaming right" Natsu worriedly looked over at the girl.

"I've got not clue anymore" the blonde panicked with him. What was going on was a mystery. 

"Ok we need a plan on how to get out of here" 

"No we have to take the baby to its parents first" 

"Dam you for always being right" Natsu paced his mind going on a roller coaster of thoughts. 

"I see another house over there" the celestial mage pointed into the distance. The two of them began walking a sense of uneasiness surrounding them. Once they reached the door the pinkette's shaking hand turned the door knob. They walked in not sure of what they would see. Erza's familiar face came to the door. She was not attached to anyone luckily. Lucy felt relief wash over her until she looked down and saw Erza's 3 legs. Screaming she slammed the door and pulled Natsu with her. The two kept running this time not looking back.

Finally they reached another house and neither of them dared to go in. 

"Natsu I'm so scared what if we don't get out of this dream?" Lucy worried. Although Natsu was just as fearful he wrapped his arms around the girl not squishing the baby. Her held her for a minute or so before releasing her and seeing her bright pink face. 

"I know we will escape Luce" he placed his forehead on hers. Their little moment however was interrupted when the front door of the house opened and two figures rushed outside.

"Nashi dear" a blonde haired women quickly took her child back. She stood back and Natsu got a good look at her. 

"Lucy?" This caused the blonde women to look up, her three eyes staring into his two, he stumbled back feeling uncomfortable. This creature looked exactly like Luce with an extra eye. He turned to the man with her, he felt like he was looking in a mirror. 

"Natsu honey, it's earth land us" the blonde Lucy like creature turned to the Natsu like creature who sported 4 arms. He looked up and analysed the two.

"Thankyou for returning our daughter" he bowed his head but Lucy and Natsu were took shocked to react. Both their jaws were on the ground. They were looking at alien versions of themselves. 

"So do you two have kids yet on earth" the blonde creature asked placing an arm around her blonde counterpart. 

"N-no Natsu and I are just friends" 

"Oh how adorable, their still in their denial years" the creature giggled with her husband. 

"Wait so we have kids?" Natsu's eyes widened and he excitingly smiled. The two creatures nodded. 

"That's so cool, Luce we got to get back to earth to make some" he shook his partner with excitement. She went a deep red before pushing him off.

"Don't be stupid Natsu, now how do we get home" she turned to the creatures desperate to leave this abnormal world. 

"Well that's simple, you just need to wake up" 

With those words the two opened their eyes and ripped off their head gear. They turned to each other and gave each other a knowing smile. Lucy flung herself at the boy and hugged him with all her might. He gladly returned it never wanting to let go. They were celebrating their escape from that dream, or universe. 

"I take it the dream traveler was a success" the red head announced her presence holding a cup of coffee in her hands. 

Without releasing each other they both spoke.

"Destroy it" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310 11 10
"𝑖 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘›π‘  π‘Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”οΌŒ 𝑖 π‘”π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’οΌŒ β„Žπ‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘¦ β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘™ 𝑖𝑠 π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖 π‘“π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’"...
13.7K 321 25
Every Personally is completely different. The story is totally different. Fairytail is a gang with a killers intent, the innocent benefit while the e...
1K 29 23
After an attack on the guild everyone finds out that there's a new enemy who want Lucy, but not just Lucy, her and every other remaining celestial wi...
41.1K 1.4K 14
The whirlwind love story of Erza Scarlet P.S. I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, I only own this story line concept.