Shivika: Will love blossom ag...

由 vagilikku

Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to lea... 更多

1. Her new life
2. Oberoi Family
3. The past
4. The past (ii)
5. The past (iii)
6. Longing heart
7. Cover
8. A ray of hope?
9. Him, her
10. Meeting Sahil
11. The meet
12. Meeting her
13. A danger?
14. Saving her
15. Saving her(ii)
16. His care, her anger
17. Thoughts and decisions?
18. His request
19. Will she?
20. Her decision
21. Travelling back
22. Her welcome
23. The party
24. Family
25. Misunderstandings?
26. Revealed truth
27. Her apologies
28. The Oberoi day!
29. To bring them close..
30. Convincing them
31. A new journey
32. Friends?
33. Travel dairies(i)
34. Travel dairies(ii)
35. Behind the facade
36. Their thoughts
37. Attraction, confusion
38. The painful nightmare
39. Sharing her pain
40. Sparks of jealousy
41. The untold love
42. Mind v/s Heart
43. Understanding their relation
44. Small steps!
45. Happy moments!
46. One, forever!
47. Business trip
48. Broken
49. Sharing his pain
50. Realizing love!
51. Our world!
52. I love you too!
53. Marriage!
54. Imperfectly perfect!
55. His love, her strength!
56. New beginnings!
57. Maha Aarthi!
59. A good news!
60. Love & Mood Swings!
61. EPILOGUE!!

58. Ruvya ki shaadi hai!

3.8K 422 23
由 vagilikku

A year later,

Udaipur Palace,

All the Oberoi family members are celebrating the grand wedding of Rudra and Bhavya. Yes, it was a few months ago that Rudra had proposed her in front of his family and she being deeply in love with him said yes. As per the couple's request they decided the wedding to be a destination one. And as per Rudra's order to his sister in law, Anika was given the responsibility to plan their wedding. Since the time Anika started Ayka, she turned out to be successful event planner of the city.

Today is the day of their wedding and everyone are enjoying their beauty sleep to the maximum extent. Shivika are having a sound sleep when the tone of alarm disturbed Shivaay's sleep. He immediately switched it off to not to wake her up and looked at her all cuddled up in him. Pecking her forehead, he got up from the bed not disturbing her. He slowly caressed her cheek and she leaned into his touch.

The past few days were really tough on her. Being the wedding planner and the bhabhi of the couple was a difficult task but she as usual proved herself in managing all the work while Shivaay made sure she takes care of herself. He covered her properly in duvet and left to get ready not before taking her outfit along with his. She woke up after a while to see herself alone on the bed. She called his name but no response. She then saw a note on the side table,

A very good morning Mrs. Shivaay! Don't panic about work and don't search for me. Am busy in helping my very personal event manager with the mandap. Get ready soon.
P. S: Rudy needs your help though your hubby needs you the most!!!

Anika smiled and immediately left to washroom. Soon getting ready she left to Rudra's room to see him doing push up's on floor. Rolling her eyes, she called him only to see his almost-on-the-verge-of-crying face.

Ru: Bhabhi...

A: What did you do to yourself Rudy?

Ru: Bhabhi sab kuch khatam ho gaya..Mera oh my maata ho gaya! Bhabhi please help me..

He hugged her and she began to caress his hair making him calm down.

A: Huh!! Acha listen..everything is fine! And stop crying. Do you want to look like bandar today?

Meanwhile Om entered inside to see his drama and Anika's helpless look. Time to take things in his hands, he thought.

Om: Kya ho raha hai yaha?

Ru: O, please help me O! My big brother, please help me...sab kuch khatam ho gaya..

He was on the verge of crying when Om slapped his head.

Ru: Kyu maar rahe ho? Meri shaadi hai aaj!

O: Just shut up and stop this drama! Why are you crying like a frightened kid going to school? Chup chap jao! We all have works too!

Ru: But mei..

Om(with a angry look on his face): Chup chap jao and ready ho jao! I don't want to listen a word more!

Ru: Theek hai, I will get ready...Don't scare me. Waise bhi mein darta nahi hoon!

Om, Anika left and laughed their heart out. Later on Anika moved to the mandap area to see Shivaay ordering Khanna and Madhu, her assistant in Ayka. Seeing Anika, he smiled and moved towards her.

A: Shivaay everything is same the way we decided. Thank you thank you so much!

S: It's you who did everything Ani. Thanks to you for everything! But still if you want to thank me, you can do it in other ways too. You know, romantic wala thanks chalega!

A: Cheapda! Today is your brother's wedding and all you want to do is cheapness! Now go and let me check other things. And please be with Rudra. He is turning mad!

Shivaay nodded and moved towards Rudra's room not before pecking her cheek. She blushed and moved towards Madhu who was talking to chef.

*****

Soon it is the time for the wedding and all were busy in getting ready. Anika came out from the dressing room in a peach colored sari that made Shivaay's heart skip its beat. He moved towards the jewelry kept on the bed and he took her in a back hug.

S: Someone is looking too gorgeous without jewelry too!

A: Is it? But kya kare? My husband gifted this to me..If I didn't put them, he will feel sad!

S: Lagta hai bohot pyaar karta hai tumhara husband tumse?

A: Haan...Now leave me and let me get ready! Bhavya needs my help!

S: If you remember there is this person called Shivaay Singh Oberoi who is your husband and he needs your help as well!

A: Shivaay!

S: Fine..get ready!

A: Close your eyes once.

He did and she immediately pecked his lips and hugged him while he laughed at her antics.

A: Happy now?

S: Hmm..Waise there is no need for me to close my eyes..

A: Don't complete that line. Go and help Rudra and let me help Bhavya. And haan, ek baat toh mein bhool hi gayi, you look handsome billu ji!

Saying this she pushed him till door else he won't let her get ready. He laughed seeing her antics. A year passed but still she feels shy. He isn't complaining though. He loves her for the way she is. Smiling to himself he moved to Rudra's room. On the other side, Anika too got ready and left to Bhavya's room.

*****

Anika checked everything for one last time and moved to Rudy's room for helping him with pagdi and kalgi. On seeing Anika, Rudy showed him his pagdi and pouted. ShivOm rolled their eyes seeing his drama.

A: Don't mind them Rudy! Now sit down and let me finish this!

Ru: Love you so much bhabhi!

A: Love you too devarji...Waise your dulhan is looking khidkitod!

She did his aarthi and helped him with pagdi and put on kalgi on it. She then kissed his forehead.

A: Don't ever trouble Bhavya okay! Be her supporting shoulder always..That's what a girl wants in her life partner. Pinky promise?

Ru: Pinky promise bhabhi!

Both hugged and Shivaay, Om too joined them. Shivaay felt blessed for having this pure soul as his wife and thanked God once again. All the four moved towards beautifully decorated mandap and Rudra took his seat as priest instructed. Soon Bhavya was called and she made her way to the mandap along with Gauri and Priyanka. They exchanged varmala and priest started to chant holy mantras. Priyanka did their gatbhandhan.

Anika stood next to Shivaay and slowly laced her fingers with his. She lifted her head only to see him already looking at her.

S: Kuch yaad aa raha hai Mrs. Shivaay?

A: Of course not Mr. Shivaay!

S: Lying is a punishable offence Ani!

A: Mujhe toh nahi pata.

He looked to his left and right to see everyone's eyes glued to the mandap. Taking it as advantage he pecked her cheek and again looked at the mandap. Her eyes popped out in shock. He looked at her and whispered punishment in her ear. She then pinched his hand with her free hand and the duo giggled looking into each others eyes.

Their trance was broken when priest asked for kanyadaan. And as Shivaay promised, Anika and he did Bhavya's kanyadaan taking a promise from Rudra to take good care of their sister. Then phere began and Shivika remembered their wedding post her confession. She slowly leaned her head on his shoulder and he immediately placed his arm around her kissing on top of her head remembering their time. Rudra then tied mangalsutra to her and filled her maang with sindhoor. With this the couple were announced as husband-wife and all clapped for them. Soon they were moved to a stage where all the guests blessed the couple.

Anika then moved to check with the dinner arrangements and Shivaay's gaze fell on one of the guest who was looking at Anika and fisted his hand. Not wanting to create a scene he moved towards her and placed his hand on her waist and smiled at her. He then glared the person who dared to look at her. Well his one glare was enough and the person left the place immediately. But when Anika called him to ask something, anger vanished in his eyes and answered her.

After a lavish dinner girl gang sent Bhavya to Rudra's room. Shivaay, Om who were waiting for this moment made sure to not to send Rudra to his room easily despite Anika and Gauri's requests. The girls left to their rooms understanding that there is no use.

Changing into night clothes, Anika lied down on the bed. Sending a message to him to come soon, she tried to sleep. Shivaay entered their room after an hour. He too changed in his night clothes and joined bed and took her in a back hug. Feeling his presence, she turned towards him and hugged him.

A: Done teasing Rudy?

S: Hmm..abhi tak soyi nahi?

A: Its your mistake only! Aap ke bina neend nahi aati.

S: Your hubby too can't sleep without you Ani!

A: Woh sab toh theek hai, did you complete your other work too?

S: Matlab?

A: Fighting? Now don't be that innocent boy. I saw you glaring that person at wedding.

S: Dil toh kiya usse maarne ko. But that person is our guest and I didn't want to create a scene there. Isiliye warning dekar aa gaya! Now don't ask me aisa kyu kiya aapne and all.

A: You and your possessiveness...never change na?

S: Never! Good night Panika!

A: Good night billu ji!

*****

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2.6K 15
Short Shivikalicious Story .. 💯 What will happen when If Roop bhua runs away from mental asylum & becomes a greater threat to Annika.. How will shiv...
59K 3.5K 21
Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Alwaani Singh Oberoi, a happily married couple, were living a beautiful life together until one day they discover a s...
220K 18.4K 55
One does not believe in love, while the other has never imagined falling in love. A businessman and a doctor. Hop on to learn more about their tale a...
51.7K 4.4K 9
[Previously known as Breaking Him] Shivaay Singh Oberoi is torn down by guilt after exposing Daksh and realising Anika was never wrong. In fact, if A...