Diabolik Lovers: Our Youngest...

By Darkshadowlady438

Rankings: #8 ayato out of 2.7k stories - 6/26/2022, #2 ruki out of 980 stories - 9/6/2022, #36 sakamaki out o... More

Chapter 1 - The Holy Night
Chapter 2 - Siblings
Chapter 3 - Diving into Madness
Chapter 4 - The Mukami Brothers
Chapter 5 - Family Rivalry
Chapter 6 - Fashion Shows
Chapter 7 - We need you
Chapter 8 - Back on the Throne
Y/N Sakamaki
Chapter 9 - Meeting Yui
Chapter 10 - We Love Your Blood
Chapter 11 - It's gonna be me
Chapter 12 - First bite
Chapter 13 - Musical lovers
Chapter 14 - Darts
Chapter 15 - The Dinner Table
Chapter 16 - Bath Time
Chapter 17 - Our Little Song Bird
Chapter 18 - My Protection
Chapter 19 - My Nocturnal Serenade
Chapter 20 - Obsession
Chapter 21 - A Quiet Place
Chapter 22 - The Graveyard Shift
Chapter 23 - Cordelia Returns?
Chapter 24 - The Witching Hour
Chapter 25 - When Lost things are Found
Chapter 26 - More Blood
Chapter 27 - The Reunion
Chapter 28 - The Punishment
Chapter 29 - Tears of Grief
Chapter 30 - The Rescue
Chapter 31 - We Need You!
Chapter 33 - Threads and Needles
Chapter 34 - The Art of the Dress
Chapter 35 - The Harvester
Chapter 36 - Happy Halloween!
Chapter 37 - Happy Halloween (Version 2)
Chapter 38 - Red Meat
Chapter 39 - The Regrets
Chapter 40 - The Beauty of Blades
Chapter 41 - The Real Eve
Chapter 42 - The Beast with a heart
Chapter 43 - The Drums of War
Chapter 44 - The Sakamaki's and the Mukami's
Chapter 45 - Clair de Lune
Chapter 46 - Until We Met Again
Chapter 47 - Wake up, Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 48 - The Confession
A/N 10k?!
A/N: Sequel?! (Voting for book cover) [CLOSED]
A/N: Book Cover Winner
A/N: Four Year Anniversary Special?

Chapter 32 - The Mukami Brothers Return

1.1K 27 0
By Darkshadowlady438

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You and the Mukami brothers were eating in the dinning room. You were eating your curry, you heard a voice said " Hey...Y/N.." You turn your head to see Azusa. Azusa was holding a hot pepper " Would you...like to...try some....peppers?." You shook your head " N-No, I'm fine." Azusa lifts your chin up " Are you....sure?." You gasped while blushing, Azusa moves the pepper towards your mouth " I would...be happy...if you...tried some." Ruki turns his head to Azusa " Azuna, leave her alone." Azusa drops your chin and sighs, he bites the hot pepper and red juice came out. Azusa was crying while chewing the pepper. You heard him mumbled " So...good." You thought ' He's so weird.' Yuma rubs the back of his neck " Dude, chill out. Do you have to do that to everyone?." Kou chuckles " Lighten up Yuma, He's just messing with Neko-Chan?." You said " Neko-Chan?." Ruki said " It's the nickname Kou gave you." He added " Kou used to craft dresses for you." Kou looks at his nails " If you wish, I can cut your ragged clothes and craft a new one." You growled " Stop calling them ragged!." 

* Time Skip

Ruki was reading in the library, you walked in and said " Ruki!." Ruki looks up and sighs " What took you so long?." You answered " Sorry, I got a little lost." You said " But, I got here as soon as I could." Ruki closes his book and placed it on his lap. He pulls out a picture from his pocket. Ruki hands it to you " Here." You grabbed the photo from him. You flip the photo over. The photo had all the Mukami brothers. They looked to be around five or six. You noticed something strange. In the photo, you noticed Ruki was holding a small infant girl. The Infant looked just like you. You asked " Is that me?." Ruki said " Yes, that is correct." You looked back at the photo " Wait...does that mean you're my..." Before you could say anything, you felt Ruki wrapping his arms around you. You quickly dropped the photo. You thought ' I have....more brothers?.' Ruki said " We thought we lost you." He added " You were our only sister." Ruki slowly squeezes you tight  " Until, those Sakamaki's took you away from us." 

You felt his nails digging through your back, you cried " Ruki, you're hurting me." You were struggling to escape. You felt yourself losing oxygen. Ruki frees you and you quickly pulled away. You were gasping for air, Ruki asks " Are you okay?." You nodded " Sure...I'm fine." Ruki places a hand on your shoulder. You looked up and Ruki said " You're moving with us." He added " You are not allowed to leave to this house." You opened your mouth to speak but, Ruki places a finger on your lips. You felt your cheeks heating, Ruki said " Just go." You slowly spoke " Okay." You walked out of the library without saying a word. You thought to yourself ' This doesn't make any scene. Why was I raised by two different families?.' You looked back at the library ' Am I supposed to be connected with them?.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
20.8K 795 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
143K 3.5K 10
When Karlheinz finds a child who possesses a very unique type of blood, he decides to keep him. After some years the Sakamaki brothers find him. What...
20.8K 257 13
(Y/N) is a very suicidal girl who has gone through many tragedies in her lifetime. While walking the streets alone at night she encounters a man name...