Faded |G.D|

By dolantweebler

A late-night run leads up to you being abducted. As you're trying to escape you run into a tall blond-haired... More

1 | Late Night Run |
2 | Humble Yourself |
3 | Almost Got Away |
4 | Faded |
5 | 6th Floor |
6 | Precious Little Fuck Buddy |
7 | Intoxicated |
8 | Are You A Missionar? |
9 | Gaurdian Like |
10 | Exsavior |
11 | Abusive By Accident |
12 | Little Miss News Star |
13 | I'm Staying! |
14 | Wanna Bet? |
15 | Not A Want, A Need |
16 | Family Reunion? |
17 | Questions Of Sexuality |
18 | Saying Goodbye |
19 | Why Are You Being Like This? |

20 | Brotherly Secrets |

124 3 8
By dolantweebler

After getting Niah dressed you begin to do her hair.

"It's a celebration, babe. You need to celebrate his life not cry about it being taken away." You say lofty as you massage her scalp.

"I don't want to celebrate his life, I want him back." She speaks crossing her arms.

You look up into the mirror that reflected us. You see the sadness in her eyes. You're hands make their way to her fluffy cheeks caressing them.

"Exsavior would want you to be happy. He'd want that bubbly smile to stay on your face." You comfort her.

Niah takes deep breathe as she looks down to the floor. She stands to her feet looking at herself in the mirror.

Niah's Outfit

"At least I look good." She sniffles.

You laugh at her little grin.

"Hey! I knocked." A women voice sounds as we hear foot steps.

A huge smile spreads across Niah's face. Yep. It's Skylar.

Skylar walks into the huge bathroom doors creating us with a chill smile that her black painted lips created. You found you never looked right in black lipstick but it's working for her. Skylar dressing in a black outfit and black sandals. At least you know her favorite color.

Skylar's Outfit

"Hey, Y/n. I like your outfit." Skylar compliments as Niah wraps her arms around her.

"Thanks. I like yours a lot." You compliment back.

How are her boobs so perky?

"We should get going. I don't want to annoy Boss more than he already will be." Niah says slowly drifting towards the huge bathroom doors.

Oh right... Boss. He was so weird this morning and you've seen his brother Ethan more than you have your whole time being here. Speaking of that time work is probably getting worried with me. You need to start focusing on that tomorrow.

___

Fires fill the tan sand as sticks sat under them. You've never been to a luau before so you were extremely excited. As you continue to follow behind Niah and Skylar you spot a familiar face. Ethan and he's alone.

You stump through the sand making your way towards him. He wore a yellow shirt that stayed open in the middle.

Ethan's Shirt

Your eyes up to the thought of Grayson in the same exact one. Where is Grayson anyway?

"Hey." You say with a warm smile as you pop into Ethan's view.

"Shit, you scared me." Ethan says slightly moving to the side.

A small giggle slips through your lips. You squint your eyes to the differences you notice between the two.

"How come I've seen you more the today than I have my whole time being here?" You lightly ask.

Ethan's lips spread as he smirks a deceiving look as if he's been doing some very very dirty work.

"Kidding. I've just been to Cuba discussing a business transaction." Ethan informs me.

Oou, Cuba. You've always wanted to visit there.

"Is the organization world spread?" You continue to dig for information.

You hope you don't come off as nosy or suspicious. You're just genuinely curious.

"We are working on it. Don't tell Grayson I told you this but he's thinking of building an even bigger building in Cuba. It all depends on how our year goes." Ethan in-tells.

My eye looks past Ethan's shoulder as a huge chocolate fountain poured into its pool. Wow.

"What are you looking at?" Ethan chuckles as he looks past his shoulder.

He's met with my gaze. I take Ethan's wrist into my hand as you lightly begin to pull him towards the wide dessert table. You're hugely into sweets. Always have been. Ahhaaa! Gay joke. Get it, because your fruity? Never mind...

You and Ethan chuckle as you begin to stuff your mouths with cotton candy.

"So did you really punch her?" Ethan says with an unbelievable expression as he brings up Nikaya.

"She was going to bite me!" You defend.

"How hard do your punches have to be to knock someone out?" Ethan spaces out.

"I was scared..." You say lowly.

You look down to your cotton candy as you place another piece into your mouth. The sugary treat dissolved into your mouth leaving a sweet taste. You look up innocently to see Ethan's eyes focused onto you. He looks at you with question, with mystery. You wondered if you had something on your face.

"Hey." A voice sounds making both of your heads douse towards it.

Gray. A smile comes onto your face.

"Hey. I haven't seen you since this morning." You remind him.

You feel the urge to go into a hug but by how he treated you earlier you know thought wasn't the best choice at hand.

"I was just handing some things. What are you guys talking about?" Ethan asks with squinted eyes.

You and Ethan both give each other the side eye seeing who would speak first.

"Just about the girl that was found in the negatives. You really need to move our cousin out of there and throw him onto the streets. Some people just aren't fixable." Ethan suggests plopping a strawberry into his mouth.

Cousin? Joe is their cousin? What the hell?

"Enough. He saved my life." Grayson strains looking directly into Ethan's eyes with his dark ones.

"He saved the life he almost ended. He's the reason our parents" Ethan continues.

"Enough!" Grayson demands with a shout causing everyone to stop what their doing.

The cultural music plays in the background as everyone looks at them awaiting for a scene to happen. Ethan looks at him with annoyed eyes. You want to find out more. You needed to find out more.

"The more your run away from the truth the harder it'll be to except it when you finally stop being a little bitch and realize that our dear cousin is a fucking predictor and murder" before Ethan could finish getting the word murderer out of his mouth Graysons fist connects to it.

Ethan is quick to react as his punches begin to connect with Grayson's sides. They tumble as if you're not even there bumping into me. You fall onto the group hitting it the same exact time Ethan's fist smack into Grayson's jaw. Blood is sprayed from his mouth staining the golden sand on side of him.

Naih's arms around yours dragging me from the scene as you're stuck in shock. Some of the guys you recognize from the sixth floor rush into the scene breaking them apart. Grayson's face is totaled just as Ethan's. Now they really look like twins.

___

Everyone either went to their rooms or stayed at the party. The only people that went back to their rooms were you, Niah, and Skylar. Everyone else didn't allow their brawl to ruin the fun.

Your mind spends with everyone that had just happened. What did Joe do to their parents? Ethan called him a murderer. Did he... kill their parents?

"Hey, I'm going to go check on Grayson." You announce to Niah as you stand from my lay.

"Are you sure? Boss doesn't like to be bothered and especially after something like this has happened." Niah warns me.

Well he's not your boss so,

"He's different with me. I'll be right back." You convince her and yourself.

She watches me leave with uneasy eyes. Your feet brings me to the outside of Gray's door. Your shaking fist places to knocks on the stainless steal door.

Angry steps can be heard as they carry closer to the door. It's flung open making you flinch.

"What?" Gray shouts at you causing you to take a step back.

He knew it was you he was screaming at. It's not one of those things where he thought it was someone else. He knew it was you. Why is he being like this?

"I just came to check if you were okay." You say with a pleading voice.

"I am. You can go now." Grayson bluntly dismisses you.

Go?

"Can I at least come in?" You ask giving him hurt eyes.

He dodges then looking to the ground.

"No." He exclaims before closing the door in your face.

Your shoulder fall along with your face. "He's different with me." Yeah right! Maybe then but definitely not now.

Your sad legs carry you to your room preparing to sleep the yelling memory away before your get an idea. Your curiosity was getting the best of you because you knew exactly where your next scene would take place.

Ethan's room. 

Word Count: 1413

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
25.1K 303 27
make up a scene in your head
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❤️
9K 286 23
some may think that once a heart is broken, it can never be restored. this was the case for Ethan Dolan. the once upbeat guy everyone used to know a...