Faded |G.D|

By dolantweebler

A late-night run leads up to you being abducted. As you're trying to escape you run into a tall blond-haired... More

1 | Late Night Run |
2 | Humble Yourself |
3 | Almost Got Away |
4 | Faded |
5 | 6th Floor |
6 | Precious Little Fuck Buddy |
7 | Intoxicated |
8 | Are You A Missionar? |
9 | Gaurdian Like |
10 | Exsavior |
11 | Abusive By Accident |
12 | Little Miss News Star |
13 | I'm Staying! |
14 | Wanna Bet? |
15 | Not A Want, A Need |
16 | Family Reunion? |
17 | Questions Of Sexuality |
18 | Saying Goodbye |
20 | Brotherly Secrets |

19 | Why Are You Being Like This? |

59 2 2
By dolantweebler

Your eyes flutter open allowing the dry wind from the fan to blow into them. You sit up and look around trying to correlate your surroundings.

Grayson's room.

You look around the overly huge bed but see no sign of him. He must have left early, you thought. You look at the clock on Grayson's nightstand as 9:14 am mapped across the screen.

"Shit, breakfast!" you yelp as you roll out of bed.

You speed over to Graysons dresser and pull out a black hoodie.

"Who the hell doesn't hang their hoodies up?" You question to yourself as you laugh about his choice of placing. The natural sent he gives off immediately filters your nose. I'm the smell took you to what seems to be another place. A place where only the waterfall ad wind blowing could be heard. You snap out of your haze and slip one of his Grayson's striped pajama bottoms.

The hallway was dead silent. As if no one was on the top floor or the floor before that. You punch in your code which seemed to be someone's birthday.

4 5 9 6

May 5, 1996.

You felt as if you were insane for thinking that up. Really? Someone's birthday? You blow it off and subconsciously agree to not think about it again.

.....

After a hot shower, you throw on something comfortable to mope around all day in.

You needed to call your client and get everything back on track with your case. He's probably going nuts getting no returned phone calls from you. You couldn't recall the last time you had last been in your office. You figured you should go there tomorrow.

As you walked down the creepily silent hallways you make your way to the cafeteria. You begin to hear light chatter vastly calming your nerves. You walk in to see some but not many people. You spot a tall blonde haired man with his back turned making your heart flutter. After last night it seemed to be a new side of him. You noticed his opening up to you but he held you while he cried. Sure, given the circumstances most people would have cried but when he asked you to stay. The need for you. The desperation in his eyes. You had never felt so wanted by someone.

Sure there's Catherine but she's different. She was a different kind of love. One that you'd risk it all for but also one you'd risk.

You creep up behind Grayson unwanting him to turn around. The person he was talking to notices you. It apears to be Ethan. He looks away from you and back into his brothers eyes. You finally make you way to Grayson and wrap your arms around his waist leaning your head against his huge back.

"Why didn't you wake me?" you say softly.

He wiggles out of your grip giving you a lost expression. You then notice the eyes focused on you. Right. No public affection. Your cheeks heat immediately.

"I waned you to get your sleep." he speaks clearing his throught.

You look at him with a lost expression and he notices. Why is he acting so weird around his brother? He asked you to stay the night with him all while Ethan was there. You brush it off.

"Well thanks... Where is everyone?"

"They seem to be taking it pretty hard. I guess witnessing him get placed in the stones made it real. He's... really gone." He looks down at the floor with his arms crossed and back slotched. You wanted to comfort him. Hold him and tell him everything was going to be okay.

"I've dealt with the girl in your room." he speaks thankfully changing the subject.

"Oh." you say just realizing that she was gone. You had been so caught up in this somewhat relationship with Gray that you forgot about the scared girl in your room.

"Where is she?" You ask hoping she wasn't placed in an uncomfortable room like you once were.

"Don't worry. I have her in the most comfortable room there is on the floor. Negatives of course." He assures you.

Before you could collect your thoughts he begins to speak again.

"I should go."

He walks of leaving you and Ethan. You look to the ground intertwining your hands.

"Don't worry about him. He's just trying to get used to Exsavior not being here." Ethan assures you noticing the awkwardness in the area.

"Yeah that's probably it." You nod trying to forget about the scene that just took place.

You turn to see the chefs behind the counters beginning to pick up. You scurry over to grab your breakfast before it was too late, Ethan following along.

"So what happened you're on the 6th floor?" You nicely question as you get your usual. Chocolate chip pancakes.

"Grayson and I thought about what Niah said and we are planning to begin merging the floors. It's crazy that you've never seen me before." He speaks watching you drizzle extra chocolate chips into your whipped cream. You look up at him to see a smile plastered on his face. You raise your index finger up to your lips, playfully shushing him. He chuckles as you both begin to walk towards a table seating two.

"Have you eaten already?"

"Nah, most of the food that serve have dairy." A disgusted expression crosses his face as he pulls your chair out for you to sit. Not that you implied that he did so, he just did. You've never had that done to your before. You always thought it was for the movies. The guys that tried entirely too hard to seem like a gentleman. As if a women couldn't pull out her own fucking-

"Y/n." Ethan says hauling you from your thoughts.

"Hmm" you look up trying to act as if you've been paying attention the entire time.

"Will you be coming to the party later on?"

He now sat in the chair in front of you. His phone in hand.

"Is Grayson asking that?" You say directing to the phone.

"Oh no, I was just wondering." He says placing the phone down.

You were kind of saddened that Grayson never mentioned it to you but you figured he was just busy. Not figured. Convinced yourself he was just busy.

A smile still swept over your face from the practices you were able to get as a child. When the topic of gay tights popped onto the screen and your mom and dad would say the most disgusting things about them. They would ask you if you agreed and you would agree to avoid being shout at or hit. They didn't allow you to play dress up games because the women would always start off in her underclothes. You think that they've always known and dried to prevent it but failed. You can't stop the way someone feels. That's just not how it works.

"Y/n are you okay?" Ethan says with a slight smile pulling your from your thoughts once again. You've never lost track like this before. I guess so many things to think about but so little time.

"Yeah I'm sorry. So many things passing though my mind at once. To answer your question yes I'll be going to the party." You answer with a light chuckle.

"That's good. I hope to see you." He looks as if he was about to leave. You slightly sit up and grab his arm lightly. You notice the warmed beneath his skin instantly warming your skin. You catch yourself before you could go into thought.

"Umm could you text me the time and details? I have no idea about what the party is about." You honestly speak. You notice your hand still resting on his arm. You slowly remove it trying not to make yourself seem more awkward.

He smiled a toothy smile noticing your awkwardness. I guess it didn't seem to rub off on him.

"Sure." He says handing your his phone after opening it onto the contacts screen.

He watches as you quickly type in your number, your bare fingernails tapping the screen creating a satisfying tapping sound.

After saving your name as Y/n, plain and simple, you hand him his phone back.

"I'll make sure to text you everything In the next hour."

You nod your head as he turns on his heel walking away. You sit back down in front on your untouched pancakes.

......

4:34 pm| 6th Floor | Your Room

You step out of the shower releasing all the built up fog. You tack a dry towel sitting on side of the sink and wipe the huge mirror in front of you only uncovering yourself. You stair at the fullness in your cheeks that began to show again. A smile comes across your face.

You were
Making new friends. You had a new cool job. And a new... love interest? Eww you didn't want to call him that.

You down at the outfits laid out for the luau. It's basically a celebration to celebrate Exsvior's life. He was from Hawaii. It explained his accent. You slip up the outfit past your silky skin.

Or

After styling your hair you were out of the door. You walk down the empty hall and make a left to find Niah's room.

"Hey, are you ready?" You ask why lightly knocking on her thick-wooden door.

"I'm not going." She lightly calls on the other side of the door. You press your ear against the door.

"What do you mean you're not going?"

You twist the door knob to find it locked.

"Niah, open the door... talk to me." You say through the door.

"I am talking to you." You could see her face but you knew for sure there was a smile plastered on it.

"I mean face to face you doof." You jokingly answer her.

Soon you hear the door knob click. You place your hand onto the knob and twist it again to find it unlocked. You walk in to finally take in her room.

You've seen it before but were in a rush and didn't pay attention. Last time you stepped foot in this room you were with Exsavior.

You follow her to the sofa that stood in front of her bed. She sits while you stand above her. You see the redness in her eyes and how flushed her cheeks were.

"Aww baby." You say lifting your hand up to her face.

The coldness of her face seeps through your skin. She has been crying.

Crying really sad tears.

Word count: 1777

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
860 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
9K 286 23
some may think that once a heart is broken, it can never be restored. this was the case for Ethan Dolan. the once upbeat guy everyone used to know a...