MY HUSBAND (OS/TS) BOOK

Von subagokul118

OS/TS STORY Book Of ABHIGYA © Copyrights Reserved by Subagokul118 Mehr

MY HUSBAND
MY POSSESSIVE HUSBAND
FINALLY GOT HIM TS - (SHOT 1)
FINALLY GOT HIM TS - (LAST)
MY TRUE LOVE TS - (PART 1)
MY TRUE LOVE - (PART 2)
MY TRUE LOVE - (FINAL)
MY LIFE
MY BABY WIFE
LIFE FULL OF LOVE
ARROGANT LOVE
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (1)
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (2)
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (LAST)
TS - WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (1)
TS - WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (2)
TS -WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (3)
TS -WILL YOU LOVE ME?? ( LAST)
TS - MY ARROGANT BOSS (1)
TS - MY ARROGANT BOSS (2)
MY ARROGANT BOSS (3)
MY ARROGANT BOSS (LAST)
TS - PYAAR (1)
TS - PYAAR (LAST)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (1)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (2)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (3)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (4)
I FOUND MY LOVE (5)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (FINAL)
DIWALI SPECIAL (OS)
YOU & ME
MOHABATH
IN LOVE WITH YOU
LOVE.. LOVE.. HAPPY LOVE..
ARRANGE MARRIAGE
ANGRY BIWI & ANGRY HUSBAND
NEVER KISS YOUR BESTFRIEND
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
TS - I WANT YOU (PART 1)
TS - I WANT YOU (PART 2)
TS - I WANT YOU (FINAL)
TS - JAMAI RAJA (PART 1)
TS - JAMAI RAJA (PART 2)
JAMAI RAJA (PART 3) FINAL
TS - MEMORY LOSS (1)
TS - MEMORY LOSS
TS - MEMORY LOSS (FINAL)
HER BUDDU
FRIENDS TO LOVERS
FRIENDS TO LOVERS (Final)
LOVE OF MY LIFE (OS)
PREGGO PRAGYA
CORPORATE MONSTERS
HEART ME
TISHA'S HAPPY DIWALI
CRAZY MRS
KHILADI COUPLE

I WANT YOU (EPILOGUE)

1.8K 185 44
Von subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘

As per Everyone's wish I'm posting the epilogue here.. Thanks for the huge support to this story friends!!! ❤❤❤❤

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get Into The Story...

Next Day....

Pragya is Preparing Coffee for Abhi and for herself and she is setting milk for Aditi after she got ready... She really happy today that She got back her Love again...

Sometimes Abhi drowns in his guilty but Pragya Determined that she won't make him Drown in Guilty..

Yes he did a Mistake but he realized his mistakes he deserves the second chance.. At the other end she don't know how Rithik And Arjun gonna react once they comes to know about Abhi..

Her thoughts came to an alt when she has been hugged from back by Her Love Abhi...

"Good Morning Love!" whispers Abhi and he starts to nuzzle her neck...

Pragya leans back to his shoulder to give him access... Abhi turns her towards him and he kissed her forehead...

"Good Morning Abhi!" she kissed his lips...But it turned to an Passionate kiss and the Kiss become intense one... Abhi pulls her closely...

After when they heard Aditi's crying they broke the kiss...

"Oh God why My Princess is Crying!?" asked Abhi he About to move towards Aditi's room...

"She will Cry if I'm not with her when she wake up!" reasoned Pragya...

"Ok then I'll give her a Surprise!" Abhi about to move were Pragya holds his wrist...

"You know She is so Angry on her papa for Not came to visit her.. So first I go and send her to our Room OK! You stay there ....I'll send her!" tells Pragya and she went to Aditi's Room taking a glass of Milk...

Abhi nods and he went to their Room.. He is so nervous that How Aditi gonna React to it... But he knows anyhow he will convince his Little Brat ...

In Aditi's Room...

Pragya takes Aditi and she make her sit on her lap... Pragya carres her forehead and she kissed her cheeks.. She handovers the Milk to Her and Aditi starts to Sip the Milk ....Once she done with it.....

"Princess One surprise for you baby!" tells Pragya..

Hearing the word surprise Aditi's face lightens...

"What?? Surprise mom??" squeals Aditi..

"Your Papa has came here to see you!"

Aditi shocked...

"Really??" asks Aditi...

Pragya Nods... Pragya shows the Direction.. Aditi runs towards her dad...

She enters inside the Room.. Aditi shocked to see Abhi sitting there... Abhi smiles at her...

"Adhu Baby.. Come to Papa!" tells Abhi widening his arms...

Aditi stood there for sometimes looking at Abhi..

"You!! Mr Handsome you're my Papa???" asks Aditi...

Abhi nods and smiles at her... She Runs towards him.. Abhi widened his arms hoping that she will Hug him...

Aditi starts to Beat Abhi with her small hands...

"You!!! I won't leave you why you didn't come to meet me!!" shouts Aditi and she still beating Abhi with her small hands.. Abhi didn't reacted to her soft beatings... He smiles at Her...

He holds her hand and he makes her sit on his lap... Still Aditi is Struggling in his arms and kicking her legs.. Abhi takes her in his arms and he throws her on air....

"Baby Papa is so Sorry na!...I won't repeat this Mistake again.. Hereafter dad won't leave you and Mom alone ok!" Tells Abhi...

Aditi Hugs Abhi tightly...

"Missed you so much dad!" she hugs Abhi tightly... Abhi gets happy tears hearing the word dad....

He feels more Guilty for Hurting His Love and His Princess... But thought he'll make every moments so special to them... He kissed her forehead... And he saw Pragya standing there admiring them Abhi opens his other arms and Asked Pragya to come...

Pragya Runs towards them and hugs them.. Abhi felt so happy Holding his World close to him.... One hand it's his Princess on the other hand it's Pragya...

Their family moment Come to alt when they hear a Voice..

"Princess!"

It's Rithik and Arjun...Pragya gets fear what they'll do when they come to know about Abhi...Abhi looks at them...

"Princess what he is doing here??" asks Rithik..

"Rithik He is My Love Abhi!" tells Pragya nervously...

That's it for Them Arjun moves Towards Abhi and Holds his Collar tightly...

Pragya And Aditi shocked... He about to punch Abhi..

Pragya stood before between them...

"No Arjun Please don't beat him.. He realized his mistakes!" tells Pragya wiping her tears...

"Don't stop me Pragya...How much you suffered because of him.. I won't leave him!" shouts Arjun...

Abhi stood there in sad Face without Telling anything he knows he deserves this..

Arjun lightly pushed Pragya away from him and he about to Punch Abhi that is when he has been pushed by someone... It's not Someone it's Aditi... Arjun looks down and saw Aditi Furiously looking at Arjun...

"Dare to Touch my dad! Don't you" shouts Aditi..

Everyone shocked to see Aditi... Arjun steps back...

Again Pragya stood between them..

"Please Arjun he realized his mistakes and I love him!" tells Pragya...

"I know whatever I did to Pragya is unforgivable.. But I realized my mistakes.. I will take care of Them... I won't hurt them.. They are My life now.. I can't live without them.. And please Forgive me!" Tells Abhi in a Sincere tone...

Rithik and Arjun nods at him understandingly...

"I'm sorry for Shouting at you!" tells Arjun...

"Take care of Our Princess!" tells Rithik.. Abhi Nods happily...

One day...

"Abhi where are you taking me now?? And why you blind folded my eyes!" asked Pragya umpteenth time..

"Shh!! Baby how much you'll speak??!" asks Abhi Driving the car...

"Actually tell me When we'll reach there!??" Pragya unable to control her happiness...

"Baby we are reached!"

"Then I'll open My eyes!"

"No No baby!!! Wait once we reach that place I will be opening your eyes!"

"But how I supposed to go like this??"

"when you have your RockStar why to worry" saying this Abhi takes Pragya in his arms...

"Abhi what are you doing what if somebody see us??" asked Pragya unable to Control her blush...

"I don't care baby!"..

Once they reached the place Abhi makes her stand on her legs and he removed her Blind fold...

She shocked to see its a Temple which is decorated for the marriage.. Arjun, Maya, Rithik, Shivanya, Purab, Bulbul and Aditi is standing there... Happy tears starts to flow from her eyes...

She looks at Abhi... Abhi smiles at her and he wipes her tears..

"Thank you so much Abhi!" tells Pragya with a happy smile on her face...

"Love you baby!" Abhi kissed her cheeks... And they both hugs tightly..

They both broke their hug when they hears the Throat clearing sound of Arjun...

"I guess you both came here to marry now!?" teases Arjun...

Everyone laughs at them and Both AbhiGya got embarrassed...

Abhi kneels Down and he forwards his hand with a marriage Rings ... Pragya gets surprised...

"Will you Marry Me Baby??' asks Abhi with a happy Smile...

"Yes Abhi I will marry you... I want to be your wife Abhi!" cries Pragya..

Abhi inserted a Diamond Ring on her finger and Pragya too did the same...Abhi kissed her hand...

Abhi takes her in his arms and they moves towards the Holy fire... AbhiGya took seven phers by promising each other.. And Atlast Abhi ties the Mangalsutra in Pragya's neck and he appplies vermilion on her Mang...

Pragya felt completed... Now it's time for Group Photo.. Abhi takes Aditi in his arms and pulls Pragya towards him and pulls her closely and everyone said cheers... The camera Freezes with this happy Moment..

And as AbhiGya wished Pragya gives birth to a Twins In next 9 months... One Baby Boy and One baby Girl.. Their life become even more Colourful...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next Story on the way...

Target 🎯 111+ votes..

Don't forget to cast your views friends.. I'm eagerly waiting for your Comments...

By Subagokul ❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.4K 1.5K 18
Love story of Pragya and her Secrete lover.....
4.3K 505 18
A re-imagination of AbhiGya's star crossed love story in an alternate universe; meaning this story has no connection with the show, barring the char...
47K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
6K 284 8
"ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴀɴ." ~ ᴍᴀʀɪᴏ ᴘᴜᴢᴏ A story of a compassionate yet ruthless man and a sweet yet stro...