Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!

Chapter 35

35.4K 2.1K 357
By SamairaRajput

Happy 204k of Arrange Marriage❤

----------

Next Day

Nandini woked up in Manik's arms. For a second she decided to repeat her yesterday's action but than decided to do something else. Today she was feeling a little weak but ignored it.

She silently moved down from the bed and took her makeup kit. She stumbled feeling dizzy for a second but composed herself. She climbed on the bed again and very gently she applied needed makeup on his face making him look like a makeup kit.

Keeping her make up back on its place she walked to the bed and shaked his shoulder. She tried to keep her face serious so he won't get any doubt.

After two three attempts he opened his eyes and looked at her. She pressed her lips and placed a quick kiss on his forehead where she didn't applied anything.

Nandini: (sweetly) Good Morning, Manik.

He smiled and sat down.

Manik: Good Morning (seeing her face) Why am I feeling like you did something?

Nandini's eyes went wide and she looked here and there nodding in no..

Nandini: Nai toh! Kuch bhi toh nai!

Manik: Stop!

She sat still as he looked behind her. He frowned seeing his reflection in the glass door. He picked up his mobile and saw his face only to widen his eyes.

Manik: (loudly) Nandini!

He looked around and was amused when he found the place empty.

She was nowhere to found.

He shaked his head in disbelief and got down. Suddenly he noticed her saree's pallu peeping down from the bed.

He controlled his laugh and bend down to see her sitting under the bed with closed eyes and murmuring something continously with her index finger's tip in her mouth.

Manik: (seriously) Nandini!

And as expected she opened her eyes with a jerk and in this process she moved and her head hit the bed. She groaned in pain and he stared at her.

Manik: (seriously) Nandini, Bahar nikalo!

Seeing his anger she crawled out and he stood up along with her. She was still rubbing her head and seeing this he jerked her hand gently before rubbing it.

Manik: Dhyan kahan rehta hai tumhara? Dekh ke koi kaam nahi kar sakti!

Nandini: sorry!

She looked down and he sighed. He was about to reply but than stopped and smirked.

Manik: (sternly) You want forgiveness?

She nodded and he shifted his wait from one leg to another.

Manik: Okay, clean my face with your saree and you are forgiven, wifey!

She blushed looking down and he smirked.

Manik: Kro kro

She nodded and walked to the washroom. Coming back with the water bowl she cleaned his face and he kept standing there.

As she was done she made a bad face and he laughed. He cupped her cheek but frowned instantly.

Manik: Why are you so warm?

Nandini shrugged but he frowned more as he checked her cheek and than neck too.

Manik: You have fever?

Nandini: umm..I don't know, Maybe.

Manik: (angry) Nandini!

Nandini: Manik, It is normal.

Manik: No it is not, If you won't take rest, fever will increase. (dragging her) So come!

She shaked her head in disbelief as he made her lay down and covered her with blanket till her stomach. He got a fresh water bowl and a hanky and than kept it on her forehead after wetting and folding it properly.

Nandini: Manik! I am fine.

Manik: No no! Mom always do this whenever I, Cabir and Mukti catch fever. So let me do this.

Nandini: (sigh) Manik?

Manik: Shh, sleep

Nandini sighed again before closing her eyes while Manik immediately called Niyonika and she assured him that Nandini will be okay.

On his insistence she instructed him how to make vegetable soup.

He waked her up and than fed her the soup much to her dismay.

Manik: Tum kitni careless ho! You have fever still you have to jump from one place to another like a bunny. I mean seriously!.

Nandini: I didn't know

Manik: Didn't you feel headache or any bodyache

Nandini: Normal dizziness and weakness

Manik: You are impossible!

Soon she finished the soup and he wiped her mouth.

Manik: I have to leave for office as I took leave yesterday but today I can't. So in my absence be a good girl, take medicine and rest also.

She nodded and tried to get down but he stopped her.

Nandini: Manik, I am fine. Apko breakfast nahi karna hai? You can't go like this..

Manik: But I can manage.

Nandini: But I don't want you to manage when I am here. I will make breakfast.

He sighed and nodded. She took out his clothes for him and than moved down. In this Manik didn't fail to notice the things a woman has to go through after getting married.

He realized if he will be ill Nandini won't let him do a thing and if she is ill than also she will do his every work.

It was not like he forced her but that's how women are working from generations. Doing everything even when they don't feel fell because their life doesn't have the word called "Holiday" in it.

He moved down breaking his chain of thoughts and saw her arranging his breakfast on the dining table.

He sat on the chair and she served him. He didn't say a word as he kept looking at her.

Soon he had his breakfast and she handed him his office bag. As he walked to the door she followed him.

Before stepping out he turned and hugged her tightly. Confused she hugged him back and heard him saying.

Manik: Thankyou, Thankyou for giving me and us a chance!

He broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Manik: Take rest, love.

She nodded blushing at this sudden new nickname and he smiled.

He left for office while she decided to take medicines and some rest since she already had soup.

The day passed with Manik calling her every now and than asking if she was okay and needed something.

He reached home before time and she was confused.

Manik: (removing his socks) I finished my work earlier today. You tell me did you took your medicines?

Nandini: I did. (seeing the polythene kept on the table) Manik, What is this?

Manik: Ah it is our dinner today. You don't have to cook since you are not well.

He smiled faintly as he stood up from the couch. As his daily routine he walked back to their room while Nandini stood there with a small smile playing on her lips.

She composed herself and arranged their dinner. He too came down after freshening up and they had their dinner.

The next two days passed with Nandini recovering and Manik taking care of her along with his office work.

He told her about them going back tomorrow as he almost finished his work.

It was another day and Nandini decided to visit him in office.

She normally dressed up and left for Malhotra Industries.

Malhotra Industries

Nandini, on reaching there didn't waste time and entered inside. She met Tanya with a smile who was still nervous seeing her boss's wife infront of her.

Nandini chuckled at her and asked about Manik.

Tanya: Ma'am he is in meeting with Mr.Thakker.

Nandini: Abhishek Thakker?

Tanya nodded and Nandini remembered Manik talking about Abhishek.

Nandini: Um It is okay. I will wait in his cabin.

Tanya again nodded and Nandini walked to Manik's Cabin. In her way, everyone greeted her and she replied to them sweetly.

Half an hour passed and she heard the door clicking sound.

She looked up with twinkling eyes and saw Manik coming inside while looking at his side.

Nandini: Manik!

Manik's head snapped at her and he was surprised.

Manik: Nandini, you here?

He stepped inside and Abhishek entered inside too but Nandini didn't notice him.

Nandini: I thought to visit yo-

She stopped as her eyes fell on Abhishek who was already staring at her.

She looked at him shocked which confused Manik.

Manik: Nandini, What happened?

She didn't reply and seeing this he got worried. He walked to her and was about to cup her cheek but stopped as his phone rang.

Looking at the screen he found it was Aman. Giving a worried glance to Nandini he moved at a side as he knew it might be important otherwise Aman won't call.

Phone Conversation

Manik: Aman?

Aman: Hello, Sir

Manik: What is it? Be fast!

Aman: Sir, Abhimanyu Sir ka pta chal gya!

Manik: (wide eyes) What? (after a pause) Tell me, where is he?

Aman: In London, Sir. Abhimanyu Sir is living as Abhishek Thakker, son of Prem and Shreya Thakker.

Manik was hell shocked hearing Aman. Aman was saying something else but Manik was not listening anymore.

The man he hated and wanted to protect his wife from, was her brother! Abhimanyu Murty!

He stared at Nandini who was still standing on one place with a pale face while Abhishek, No Abhimanyu was having a worried and serious expressions.

He came out of his thoughts as he heard Aman's voice. Without saying anything he hung up the call and walked to Nandini..

In all this she was his first priority.

Manik: Nandini

He cupped her cheek and she turned to him.

Nandini: (slowly) Abhishek Thakker?

Abhishek turned his face while Manik nodded biting his lips. How much he hated this look on her face. He so wanted to wipe it off and replace it with a smile.

While Nandini stumbled. She didn't need proofs to identify him. One glance of him and she knew he was her brother.

Abhishek: Manik? What is happening? Why is your wife behaving like this?

Nandini chuckled and Manik glared at him.

Manik: (angrily) Abhimanyu Murty, you are! Right?

Abhishek: W-what? Who Abhimanyu? I am Abhishek!

Manik chuckled and felt Nandini removing his hands from her face. She walked to Abhishek who looked alert with her this move.

Nandini: Bhai?

Abhi took a step back and looked away confirming Nandini's last doubt.

Nandini: (smiling) Bhai?

He shaked his head as tears came in his eyes. Manik stood there not knowing what was happening while Nandini's smile was widening every time she spoke.

Nandini: Aap toh sachmei bhul gaye bhai! Shaadi hote hi mujhe bhul gaye?

She remembered her teen self complaining him that he will forget her after she got married. While Abhi too remembered this memory.

She held his hand making him turn to her.

Nandini:  (slowly) Kyu bhai?

Abhi: (on the verge of crying) Hogya bas! Galti se! Mai bohut galtiya kar deta hu.

He looked down and next moment she crashed in his arms soaking his blazer and shirt.

Nandini: (crying) I missed you so much bhai! Everyone back at home misses you, bhai. Daily!

He broke the hug hearing the word home and she looked at him confused.

Abhi: W-What home? My home is here in London!

Nandini: (angry) What!? Come again? Your home is here in London and than who am I?

Abhi: Nandu!

Nandini: Don't call me Nandu bhai- Oh sorry! You are Abhishek Thakker na. My brother toh died four years back when he ran away from home (loudly) like a coward.

Abhi: I am not a coward!

Nandini: You are! You couldn't fight! You choosed to run away! You choosed to escape! You choosed to leave your family!

Seeing her breaking down Manik came forward and held her from behind. She sobbed hugging him tightly and he carressed her head whispering sweet nothings in her ear while Abhi kept staring at them.

To Be Continued

Okay, So How was the update guys?

Unexpected meet? Honestly the meet was planned in furthur chapters but I felt the suspense was being dragged as somewhere you all know Abhishek is Abhimanyu!

Did you expected Abhi to fall weak infront of Nandini?

A lot of drama coming up! And trust me when I say drama it means high voltage drama.

If it gets too much cliche than inform me.

Don't worry the book is not ending soon. Not atleast before 70 Chapters. That's the max I have planned till now.

Thankyou for all the love and appreciation.

Always grateful to you people for giving me so much love.

Btw I made new cover

How is it? Should I change the cover or keep the current one only?

Do share your views on this chapter❤❤

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 107K 67
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
5.6K 141 7
Adele Spencer of the noble house of Spencer is the ex wife of David Beckham or more commonly known as the sister of Diana princess of Wales is the ne...
861K 35.9K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC