𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 ❥ 𝗡.𝗠

بواسطة loving_the_monsters

ǫᴜᴇʀᴇᴄɪᴀ (kr•en•see•uh) (n.) a place from which ones strength is drawn,where one feels at home σя ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜ... المزيد

∂ ι ѕ ¢ ℓ α ι м є я
¢ α ѕ т
ρ ℓ α у ℓ ι ѕ т
ρ я σ ℓ σ g є
α¢т 𝔩
𝔩
𝔩𝔩
𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔩v̶
V̶𝔩
V̶𝔩𝔩
V̶𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔩𝔛
𝔛
𝔛𝔩
𝔛𝔩𝔩
α¢т 𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔩V̶
𝔛V̶
𝔛V̶𝔩
𝔛V̶𝔩𝔩
𝔛V̶𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛
𝔛𝔛𝔩
α¢т 𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩V̶
𝔛𝔛V̶
𝔛𝔛V̶𝔩
fαиαℓє
fαиαℓє
є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є
ѕєqυєℓ !

𝔛𝔩𝔛

9.8K 225 93
بواسطة loving_the_monsters

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴇ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
☽☽

The Small Farkas stares at the big "Mystic Falls City Limit" sigh as thousands of thoughts invade her mind.

Tomorrow would be Sawyers  and I's First day of senior year.

"Stefan is waking up again" Rebekah calls from inside the U-haul sitting on one of the coffins picking at her nails.

Scarlett had Klaus pull over when they reached the sign, As her mind was going into a frenzy and she needed a minute to cool down before reaching the horrid town.

Stefan goes to speak but Nik snaps his neck before he could.

Scarlett let out a sigh, glancing over the sign again walking back towards them.

"I'm good now" The she wolf says, looking at them from outside of the truck.

They both get out of the back u-Haul,While Klaus pulls down the door and locks it up Rebekah gives her a side hug.

The Farkas give a small lopsided smile as a thanks and the blonde returns it.

Once Klaus is down locking it up they all walk to the front,Nik gets in the divers side Rebekah in the passenger side and Scarlett in the middle seat.

Tonight is senior prank night.

☾☾

Klaus pulls over in the middle of the town Square, to let Stefan finally know where we are and for Scarlett and Rebekah to get food.

"Come on i need fries" The she wolf whines as Rebekah pulls on her shoes at the pace of a turtle.

Klaus chuckles as he opens the back of the U-haul revealing a still very 'asleep' Stefan.

"what are 'fries'?" Rebekah asks, finally finishing putting on her shoes.

"The most amazing food after chocolate of course" Scarlett answer as she loops her arm with the red head as they walk towards Klaus and the back of the U-haul.

"I haven't had chocolate in decades" Rebekah tells her, pouting as Klaus hops inside of the U-haul after he's in he turns and holds out his hands to help them up.

Once they are all in Klaus shuts the door from the inside.

Nik sits on a coffin and Scarlett stand nexts to him while Rebekah stays standing by the door.

"He's still sleep-dead" The she wolf says, kicking Stefans foot.

He almost instantly starts moving.

"oh wow, i'm so magical"She jokes, causing both Mikelsons to laugh.

Stefan flinches upwards and flinches slightly into the U-haul wall when he sees  Scarlett and Klaus.

He looks the other way and is met with Rebekah smirking simply with her arms crossed.

"Jus-Just let me explain"Stefan stutters out nervously.

"No need. I'm not mad,Im just curious."Nik tells him nonchalantly with a shrug.

"Both Rebekah and Scarlett seem to holding on to something. A piece of your old life."

"The thing is,From what i've learned they both have flawless instincts; Borderline Supernatural."He continues to explain a small smirk quirks at lips.

"So I thought we should check it out"Klaus finishes as he stands then nods to Rebekah to open the Door

Rebekah does so and reveals the clock tower and the rest of town square.

"Welcome home,Stefan"

Stefan stares out in shock at the sight in front of him.

Scarlett smirk before stepping behind him and snapping his neck swiftly and let him drop to the floor again.

Klaus and Rebekah look at her in slight shock.

"What? It was my turn"Scarlett says,nonchalantly.

Klaus chuckles before jump out of the truck,Rebekah and Scarlett follow after him.

"Let's go eat now" The very hungry she wolf smiles,ready to eat something.

"Alright, I shall tell one of my men to find us a place to stay while we eat" Klaus responds grabbing her hand lacing them together,as he pulls out his phone out of his jeans back pocket with his other hand.

Scarlett nod in responds as she see something never thought she would ever see... more like someone.

"Elena" the cherry head she-wolf mumbles in shock and both Klaus and Rebekah look at her while she stare at the doppelgänger in shock

"Well,Now we know what Stefan has been hiding"Rebekah says, as they all stop walking.

"And why my bloody hybrids kept dying"Klaus adds a angrily with a low growl.

"So,lets go kill her and fix everything" Scarlett jeers, not thinking clearly as revenge was the only thing on her mind,walking forward only for Klaus to pull her back.

"Not now,I have a better idea,My love."Nik tells her, with a smirk growing on his lips.

"And i thought your angry face was hot,this one is just..." Scarlett smiles, as she look at his face glancing over it.

He chuckles loudly,shaking his head and places a kiss on her forehead pulling her closer with his arm
on her shoulder.

"Let's go eat,And i'll explain the plan"Klaus continues leading them to the Grill.

☾☾

(A/N I'm merging scenes together,Things in italic are the scenes being merged with the main scene)

Scarlett and Klaus walked through the very dark hall ways of the not so empty high school.

Rebekah leans against the u-hauls door waiting for Stefan to wake.

The she-wolf and hybrid could easily hear every voice and sound that traveled around from different areas of the school.

They stayed hidden in the shadows,watching as Elena separated from the group and straight into their directions.

Klaus speeds in front of her when he finally decides she is far enough away from the rest of the group.

"Just the girl i was looking for"

"Klaus" Elena whispers,shock and fear very evident in her voice.

She turns to run only to be met with Fiametta nonchalantly figure.

"Scarlett" Elena whispers again,her fear rising more as her eyes widen.

The red head smirks,her ego inflated at the fear she caused the doppelgänger.

"Miss me?" She asks rhetorically with her smirk growing into an sadistic grin.

Stefan finally wakes up, Rubbing his neck in pain as he looks around slowly.

Elena goes to run again but Scarlett easily stops her by grabbing her arm.

"You're supposed to be dead, so useless you want me to kill you,right here right now,Stop trying to run" Scarlett warns her threateningly,glaring down at her.

"Now lets go have with your friends"Klaus interjects grabbing Elena's upper arm as Scarlett releases her grip.

"ah,He lives"Rebekah says as Stefan looks at her.

"what happened?"Stefan asks slowly getting up

"My brother and Scarlett have been snapping your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper those two"Rebekah explains to him chuckling.

Scarlett follows next to Klaus as he drags Elena down the dark hallways as he begins to rant angrily

"You put a rather large kink in my plans,Elena. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids."

"And most likely that has to do with the fact that you are still breathing and not 6ft underground" Scarlett continues as Elena continues struggles to get out of Klaus grip as he yanks her down the hallways.

"If you're going to kill me,Just do it!"Elena yells,in the mists of all her struggling.

"Why did he bring us back mystic falls?"Stefan asks as Rebekah picks at her nails nonchalantly.

"You can stop playing dumb now. We found what you have been hiding.

Scarlett rolls her eyes,all ready annoyed by Elena and her need to be heroically suicidal.

"Not until i know i'm right"Klaus tells her smirking as they finally reach the gyms double doors.

"But we have a few ways to make you suffer before that"

Klaus opens the door for Scarlett letting her go in first before pushing Elena forward for them to follow behind.

"I'm not hiding anything,I've done everthing Klaus said."Stefan says still trying to hide and protect Elena.

"You failed to mention that the doppelgänger is still alive."

"Attention seniors,You've officially been busted. Prank night if over. Go Home."Klaus announces in a American accent has he drags Elena threw the gym with a giggling Scarlett following next to him.

"So where are they now?"Stefan says finally giving up the act as her turns around walking more inside of the Truck.

"With any luck,Ripping that cows bloody head off"Rebekah says,slight jealousy seeping into her tone.

"I remember you two"Klaus says dropping the accent,stopping in front of Dana and Chad.

"I'm sorry,do we know you?"Dana asks confused as she looks at him.

"He wasn't himself when you met" Scarlett answers for him gaining the two teens attention.

"Scarlett?"Dana says confused once again glancing in between them.

Stefan thinks over his options right now and he decides on going with his instincts.

He suddenly speeds towards rebekah launching them both off the U-haul and onto the grass a few feet away.

Scarlett simply smirks at her,and Dana turns to Klaus when he clears his throat to get her attention.

"Now,Dana,Raise your foot,please"Klaus orders, compelling her to do so.

"Where is she?!"Stefan almost growls as he pins Rebekah to the ground.

"You really do love her,don't you?"Rebekah asks though she knows the answer pushing Stefan off her  pins him on the truck.

Dana almost robotically does so,fear etching into her face.

"If she drops her foot,chad, I want you to beat her to death"Klaus says to the boy, compelling him as well.

Scarlett looks at Klaus is slight shock before quickly covering it up,with a blank face.

If mated to the devil,why not play his games.

"Dont, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody"Elena says desperation clear in voice.

Klaus and Scarlett both chuckle at the same time but Scarlett is the one that responds to her

"Of course he does. Wouldn't be as fun if Nobody got hurt or you know a little dead"

The town brought out the worst in her.Or maybe it was Klaus.She didn't to care.This side of her was better then broken little wolf who lost her family to vampires and a teen witch.

Klaus looks at his mate smirking,enjoying this side of her.He enjoyed every part of her,really,This side was new to him though.

Rebekah punches Stefan pulling his face closer to her face by his shirt when she finally decides to speak again "consider me jealous" She pulls out the wrench that was in the back of the truck and quickly stabs him the stomach with it

☾☾

Rebekah leaves Stefan outside with the stake still impaled into his stomach and snapped neck when Scarlett texts her telling her its her turn to come in.

Scarlett sits putting her phone away as she looks over at the gym,think if all the times she and her brother spoke of all the pranks the would do on this night.

She hated that only thing she had of her brother was memories now.

She sighs softly which catches her mates attention.

Rebekah walks down the hallways looking for her targets. She finally finds them making out against some lockers.

"Well,Aren't you to just the cutest"Rebekah says as she walks towards them, gaining their attention and causing them to pull apart.

Klaus forces Elena to sit down on the ground beside Dana and Chad,quickly threatening her before he walks to Scarlett.

"What's Wrong,Sweetheart?" He asks her crouch down in front of her,tucking her hair behind her ear.

"My brother and I talked about this night since our freshman year"Scarlett mumbles looking at him.

Both Caroline and Tyler look at Rebekah in confusion as she stops a few feet away.

"Uh,who are you?"Caroline asks confused.

"You're Caroline,Elena's friend." Rebekah starts looking at Caroline before she looks at Tyler

"So that makes You, Tyler. The Lockwood werewolf."She continues pointing at him.

"He always said he would pull the wildest prank, he would go on and on about it"Scarlett continues smiling slightly as tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Then in honor him,I say we do the prank"Klaus says wiping a tear that broke free from her eyes as she closes them.

Scarlett opens her eyes and looks into her mates eyes as a smile grows on her lips.

"Have i told you how glad i am that you're my mate?"She asks wrapping her arms around his shoulders,hugging him tightly.

"No,This would be the first" Klaus chuckles softly hugging her back.

"I'll remind you everyday then" Scarlett continues pulling away with a small grin.

Klaus chuckles,happy that he could make her feel better.

"And who are you?" Caroline Asks as she steps In front of Tyler trying to intimidate Rebekah.

"I'm a Friend Of Scarlett's "Rebekah informs her smirking before she reveals her supernatural face and lunges at Caroline.

He kisses her on the cheek before telling her

"We shall do it before we leave,I promise you. Now I need you to go check on Rebekah while i invited our little witch to the party"As he stands up holding his hand out,as always to help her up.

"Alright"Scarlett agrees grabbing his hand letting him help her up

"Thank you" She whispers by his ear,kisses him on the cheek before speeding out.

"Caroline!"Tyler screams in extreme shock.

☾☾

"Beks!" Scarlett calls as she walks down the hallways looking for her friend.

"Over here,love!"Rebekah answers from down the hall that Scarlett was walking down.

She is greeted with a passed out Tyler and Caroline,and a smirking Rebekah.

"I say we put them in dresses and turn them into little puppets" Scarlett jokes smirking leaning against the lockers next to where Rebekah resides scrolling through the phone Scarlett and Klaus got for her.

Rebekah laughs shaking her head at her childishly evil friend.

Klaus crouches down in front of Elena,holding his hand out

"your phone,please."Klaus says with a raised brow and smirk.

"Klaus sent me to check on you but i see you got it handled"Scarlett tells her as she crouches down next Rebekah.

"I expected more of a challenge" Rebekah grumbles rolling her eyes is in disappointment.

Elena glares at him as she hands it to him reluctantly hands it to him.

Klaus stands with the phone in hand,unlocks it and texts bonnie to meet at the gym.

He then slips the phone into his back pocket.

"Well you see, Caroline is a lot of things but a fighter is not one"

"As for Tyler,His basically human when it's not a full moon"Scarlett continues grabbing Rebekah's phone and going to the camera.

"Now,you need a new lock screen"She says holding the phone up to take a selfie of the duo.

Rebekah follows her lead and poses along with her.

After a few photos and many laughs,Scarlett sees Bonnie and Matt past by the hall they are in.

"I'll be back,Beks"Scarlett whispers quickly only receiving a nod in return as Rebekah searches for Caroline's phone,bored of her own.

Scarlett speeds follows behind them quietly,until she realizes where they are going and a smirk begins to fill her lips once more.

She follows behind them as the walk into gym.

"No! Bonnie get out of here!"Elena screams as she tries to get out of Klaus' grip.

Bonnie and Matt freeze up in shock,Bonnie looks behind them only to be met with a very amused Scarlett .

"Boo!"

☽☽

Don't forget to Vote Comment & Follow!

Cyaaa  ❥

Edited

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.6K 22 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
872K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
571K 21.1K 45
𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 | ❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞? ❞...
31.7K 1.8K 43
𝓡𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼. 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓞𝓬 𝔁 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓮...