𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙗𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨

By Nuggie-chan

This is my first book so please cut me some slack here (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Requests are always open (Request Ik I sai... More

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Before we start! Impotant!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your quirk/hero costume
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥How you met
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥you meet again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Confession
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cuddles
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Nicknames
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Contact names
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥dorm rooms
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What he loves about you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When they get jealous of a fictional charater/Youtuber
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you steal his hoodie
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Halloween costumes
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your family
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outfits they like on you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥a/n read please!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cute/weird text messages
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Boobs, ass or thighs
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥anime shows you binge watch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when he accidentally hurts you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥valentine's day
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when your on your period
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What his car looks like
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you on your period pt. 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥prevy mineta
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥they watch "girl from nowhere 100k special!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥His instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥NEW BOOK!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Top bottom or switch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Suicidal thinking
A little psa‼️🙄
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥outfits you like on him
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥PDA
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his instagram: black females🤎
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
its been a minute... now starting requests!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Pictures of you guys took as friends

9.7K 89 57
By Nuggie-chan

🥦Deku🥦

You both saw the carousel and wanted to go on it because it reminded you when you guys went on it as little kids. (Don't mind the people in the back)

💥Bakugou💥

You tired to be bakugou with his mad face and Bakugou tried to be you sticking out his tongue. "Hey I don't look like that when I'm mad!" Bakugou yelled when you took the photo. "Oh yeah?? what about you, I don't look like that when I take pictures!" You said looking at picture.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

You were recording a video on your phone so you could capture the moment that you guys did together. You took a screenshot of the part you thought was pretty cute with you guys laughing while he teaches you how to ice skate and not trying to fall.

🏔Kirishima🏔

Really silly moments that your friend group too of you when you both we acting like children. Bakugou ofc was yelling for you both to stop and eat the food and don't let it go to waste.

⚡️Denki⚡️

After the bet you guys made from the arcade you guys went for ice cream. You both thought it would be funny if you both made a mustache of ice cream on each other. you took a selfie to capture the funny moment you had with him.

🧡Sero🧡

You and Sero put on some glasses and we're being crackheads at the store. "See now we're twinning with our cool glasses" and Sero just laughed at you but he loved this side of you.

🐙Tamaki🐙

Tamaki was trying to post a picture of himself but you but in and took a picture with him. "Uh y/n I was trying to take a picture, you can't just but in like that" "oh come on that was cute, send that to me" then you left his dorm meeting up with rest of the friends.

🥱Shinso🥱

You wanted a hug from Shinso and feel his warmth against your body. "Mmmm you're sooooo warm Shinso" you said and you took this chance to take a picture of you both while he wasn't looking. He blushed a little at the whole hugging thing. He wasn't really a hugging person but he made an exception to you since you were really close friends.

⌚️Monomoa⌚️

Monomoa wanted to do your makeup and see how good he was at it. "You're going to be beautiful y/n after I'm done with you" Monomoa said as he put on the eye shadow. "Mmmk sure, I'll take your word for it" you said as you giggled and took a picture.

🤍Tetsutetsu🤍

It was the morning time and the both of you two had class. "Hey
y/n huwryhuhopwefendabeefhate" you looked at him sideways like he was crazy. "Boy- what?" You keep brushing your teeth but tetsu spits out the toothpaste. "We dude warn someone when doing that, we what the...? The hell did you eat last night!" "I said hurry up we're finna be late y/n" and he walks out the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 1.8K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...
8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
10.8K 95 12
Hey, y'all! This book is a scenario book and may or may not feature some one-shots (if I feel up to it). This book will be updated as much as I can...
840 7 35
Two fifteen.. wait.. are they fifteen? Are they sixteen now? Umm.. aNyWaY- Two TEENS.. now that's just weird- uHhhh- There are plenTEE(n) teens in th...