TMNT x Reader One shots

By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

A book of one shots for TMNT fans, goes from movies to episodes to just made up one shots, requests are open... More

Welcome
2014 The Bus Station
2014 Where Am I?
2014 Turtlenapped (Leo)
2014 How do we get out? (Raph)
Leo 2014 I Promise I'll Do Anything You Say.
2014 Catch Me! (Raph)
2014 Eric Sacks Or Shredder?
Donnie x Child Reader
Borrower Child Reader x 2016 Donnie (P1)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P2)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P3)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P4)
2014 Don't worry (Donnie)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P5)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P7)
Stash of Orange Crush (Mikey)
Don't Let Go!! (Donnie)
It's Alright Dudette. (Mikey)
Child Borrower x Donnie 2016 (P8)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P9)
Child Borrower Reader x 2016 Donnie
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P11)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P12)
Child Borrower Reader X Donnie (P13)
Part 14 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016
Part 15 Borrower Reader x Donnie
Part 16 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie
Reader Borrower Child x Donnie Pt 17
Part 18 Donnie x child Reader
18 Part 2 Donnie x Child Reader
Donnie x Reader Chapter 19
Donnie x Reader Part 20
Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child
The Basketball Game
"Where'd He Go?"
Raph 2014 x Insecure Trans Boy
Karai x Male Reader
"Stacey Moans?" (Leo)
"Stacey moans?" (Raph)
"Stacey Moans?" (Donnie)
"Stacey Moans?" (Mikey)
Tracking BeBop n Rocksteady
Dance For Me (Raph x OC)
"Don't shoot!" (Leo)
Humanity
Don't Shoot!! (Raph)
Don't Shoot!! (Donnie)
Don't Shoot!! (Mikey)
Power of Flight (Leo)
Recovery (Raph's)
The undercover Plan (Donnie)
The Power of Flight (Mikey)
Doing Our Part (Leo)
The Krang (Raph)
Karai (Donnie)
The Krang (Mikey)
The Ceremony(Leo)
The Ceremony (Raph)
The Ceremony (Donnie)
The Ceremony (Mikey)
Raph x OC
There Is No Time Left
We have to go!
A Werewolf
First date?

Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child

2.8K 42 4
By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

Part 2!

April's Point Of View

I was lying down in the dark living room, Athena was already asleep on top of me. She passed out while watching cartoons as I was lying down with her, she was pretty shaken up from hiding from the people by the sewer lids.

I quietly sighed, so this little girl was taken away from her family and experimented on and became a turtle...

These people are sick, I was wondering how long this whole thing could last... Weeks...Months..Years!?

Athena needed her parents, and she needs to be returned back to normal.

I don't know how Donnie is going to get Athena back to normal, but they might need to go back to the old Sacks tower again to check things out and go thru their labs.

I decided I should probably write these ideas down and share them to Donnie later on in the morning.

This needs as much help as possible to get this all figured out before it all gets out of hand.

I finished writing down the notes as I then turned off my phone and stared into the darkness once more.

I then closed my eyes and waited for sleep to arrive, it was silent other than the normal drip from the sewer lines.

I don't think I can sleep with my nose, I'm use to the sewers and everything but I haven't spent the night here in so long I don't think my nose could take it...

I sighed once more and turned slightly making sure that Athena was still sleep, and tried to block the thought out of my mind.

I quickly checked my phone one more time to check the time, three am!!?

Man I'm going to be tired.

I tried to not think of anything else as I kept my eyes closed and eventually drifting off to sleep.

Mikey's Point Of View

I was quietly staring at the ever boring screens showing no activity. I'm not going to let Athena suffer like this, she is only a child and these sicko's took her and turned her into a turtle. It's not fair to her, she is most likely going to be traumatized for most of her life.

I was tired as I kept my eyes open as much as possible, my eyes slowly closing.

I caught myself before I kept my eyes closed for too long. Alright, I need to wake up... Leo or Raph?..

They both don't like being woken up, Leo turns into a Raph if he doesn't get the proper reason to wake up.

I sighed before I thought longer and watched the screens, I guess I can go with Leo. 

I walked over to Leo's room, gently moving the blanket and glancing into his room.

"H-hey Leo, it's time for your shift." I said with a tired tone.

He lifted his head as he glared at me before rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

He sighed before rolling to his other side and sitting up on his bed.

I let go of the blanket letting it fall back into place and sealing away his room before waddling over to my room, glancing at the clock on my dresser, six am.

I laid down and closed my eyes as sleep washed over me.

Leo's Point Of View

My shift seemed to pass by as we were getting ready to head over to the old Sacks tower, Donnie was bringing a backpack full of things to take samples from the labs there and it was taking a bit longer to wait for him.

I looked over to April who was currently playing dolls with Athena and keeping her distracted. 

Mikey was currently hiding at the entrance of the sewers because this morning when it was mentioned that he would be coming with, Athena decided to attach herself to Mikey's leg for half an hour.

Donnie finally jogged up to us as we were then on our way.

April gave us a quick wave before he headed out.

Time skip to the old Sacks tower...

"Alright guys, we are going to look at the one we found Athena in first. Could hold the most data." I instructed as we exited the sewers.

"Other than that we will check any more labs and then head back." I said as I looked back to Mikey and Raph.

"So everyone needs to be quiet, we don't know if they are back or anything." I said Mikey and Raph sighed before nodding and continuing on.

Everyone was silent as we quietly made our way down the hallways.

Eventually making it to the lab that we found Athena in and opened the door.

"Try and make it quick, we want to be in and out as quick as possible." I whispered to Donnie before letting Mikey and Raph in as I stood guard. 

We looked around four more labs and then made our way home.

Donnie was already going thru the results as we were walking. "All I'm getting is that they used some turtle DNA and fused it with the mutagen. Thus results of Athena now." Donnie said as he made sure to speak in understanding way for all of us.

"Alright, we can talk with April once we get there." I said as Raph and Mikey were talking about the series they were watching with Athena and when the next episode was.

We turned down the sewer hall that was one away from the lair, looking down it made us all stop.

Bricks had fallen and crumbled and dust was flowing out of the lair, the lights flickering as we all rushed into the lair to find it in ruins.

"April!!?" Donnie called. "Master Splinter!!?" I called out, there was no response. 

We all ran to our rooms to look for Athena, tossing and turning everything.

Narrator Point Of View 

The four brothers turned everything upside down, and threw everything they saw out of the way in search for April, Athena, and their father.

They all feared the worst as they made it into the living room and tossed off the rubble, Donatello flashing his light all around in search for any sign of life.

"Uh dudes, you better come into the kitchen!" Mikey called out to his brothers.

They all approached their younger brother as Mikey read the note out loud.

"We have the one you call father, and your friend. We have taken back the girl, you take something from us, we take something from you. Have fun turtles, times running out. Signed The FootClan." Mikey said thru his nervous voice.

"Dammit!!" Raph screamed as he threw the chairs from the table across into the empty living room.

"We'll find them." Donnie said as he tried to comfort his older brother. "Yeah bro, they aren't going to get away with this." Mikey said as he hugged his brother.

Leo was still reading the note over and over again, trying to see if there was a hidden message in the note.

The brothers were scared and heartbroken, how did they not see this coming?

"Donnie can you scan this for fingerprints and for any clues?" Leo asked his brother.

Donnie swiftly ran a scan through it before looking at the results on his hologram.

"All I found...Was Shredder's." Donnie said as he looked at his brothers.

"What are you talking about? I thought the police arrested him!" Raph said as he looked onto his brothers hologram to see it was indeed Shredder's fingerprints.

"You gotta be kidding me." Leo hissed as he smacked the note on the lone table.

"I'm calculating the possible places he could be based on previous bases to recent FootClan activity." Donnie said as he typed on his notepad, two places showed up from their previous hideouts. The old Sacks estate, and the last place they stopped the FootClan attack.

"Which one is it?" Mikey asked his brother.

Donnie was trying to think as Mikey started to bombard him with questions and such, Raph quickly placed his hand over Mikey's mouth as he muffled his voice.

"Mey! Daff!" Mikey exclaimed against his brother's palm before attempting to remove it.

"We need to try the estate first, he could have the Foot there as he is inside. Basically what happened the first time." Donnie said as he closed the hologram.

"One question...How are we going to get there?" Leo asked.

"Alright, I was saving this for later but there are a lot of touch ups needed for this, it's not finished so don't touch anything that I haven't labeled okay." Donnie said as he revealed a dumpster truck fully decorated.

"Let's go!" Raph smiled as everyone entered the dumpster truck.

Donnie had the location on the hologram and transferred it to the truck.

Doing this Donnie then started up the truck and started to fiddle with the visor above him.

"Okay, now there are taped x's. DO NOT touch them...Mikey." Donnie said as he looked back to his younger brother.

"Okay!" He whined.

"Off we go." Leo said as Donnie started the dumpster truck and exited the lair.

Time Skip...

"Should have been there by now." Donnie said confused as he looked at the map. "Where are we!!?" Mikey said as he walked into the front of the dumpster where his two brothers sat.

"Just be patient." Leo said with an annoyed tone. 

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

"Auntie April I'm scared." Athena said as she clung onto my shirt. 

"Shh, I know sweetie. But guess what?" I said as I gently as I rubbed her head.

"What?" She asked.

"Mikey and them are going to find us. And take us back." I said, I knew all too well that those brothers would find us soon.

"H-how do you know?" She asked as she wiped away some of her tears. "Because I know them so well, I know they would never let us stay here. Master Splinter raised them well." I said with a small smile on my face. I needed to keep her as calm as possible.

"That's right, my sons will find us." Master Splinter said, he was in the cell next to us.

"They should be here soon." I heard the all too familiar voice say, I instinctively pulled Athena closer to me.

"You won't get away with this, they will put you behind bars." I said anger spilling from my tone.

"I doubt that." His minion said. Just then alarms started to go off and voices echoed thru the concrete walls. 

"There here!" One said.

"See I told you, they have come for us." I whispered to Athena she smiled up to me as she hugged me.

"Get them!!" Shredder instructed to the FootClan.

"Not so fast!" Mikey said, we couldn't see him but we knew that voice.

"Mikey!!" Athena shouted happily.

Suddenly the cage opened as I shoved Athena under the bed. I felt a grip on my ankle as I was dragged away.

I screamed before I knew it Athena was crying as I was held at knife point from Shredder.

"Move any closer and she is dead." He said.

I looked to the brothers who had worried looks on their faces.

"No don't-" I said to them before it was shoved closer to my neck.

"Drop your weapons." Shredder said as he glared at the turtles.

Suddenly he dropped me and shouted, I could see Athena had bitten his ankle that was not shielded.

"Why you!" Shredder growled before a foot connected to his face.

Raph had done that as I quickly grabbed Athena and ran behind the turtles and gave her to Mikey.

Donnie was already working on freeing Master Splinter as Raph and Leo were holding Shredder.

Donnie quickly cracked the code to the cell before ushering Master Splinter to the exit along with me and Athena.

"No, Mikey." Athena cried as we ran past the unconscious FootClan soldiers. 

Outside there was a large dumpster truck. "Yup that's it." I said as we ran for it.

"Now we must wait." Master Splinter said as he sat down in one of the four chairs.

A half an hour passed by as they all exited the estate with some minor scratches and bruises.

"You're all okay!" Athena smiled.

Turns out Donnie already left a tip for the police as they exited and we left in a hurry.

We made it back to the ruined lair, things needed a clean up and then Donnie would be able to turn Athena back to her human self.

Three days had passed and we got most of the rubble out of the way to where we had walkways to bedrooms and such. Put the table back together and the chairs along with it, we had Raph to thank for that, but it was understandable.

"Auntie, do Mommy and Daddy miss me?"Athena suddenly asked me as she tugged on my pants.

"Oh of course they do, do you know I work at the news? I reported about it before I knew you were here." I said as I picked her up.

"So they want me to come home!" She smiled bright. "Of course they do, you little cutie." I smiled before giving her a big hug.

"Auntie will make sure you get home back to Mommy and Daddy." I said as I walked over to Donnie's lab.

"How is it going Don?" I asked as we entered.

"It's going." He sighed as he looked through his papers once more before looking up at us.

"I haven't found anything yet, but I should soon. So we can get Athena back to her parents." Donnie said with a small smile.

Time Skip...

It had only been two days and Donnie says he has found a way to turn Athena back to normal, but it suddenly clicked in all our heads. That Athena would need to keep it a secret.

We had to make it where Athena and I could walk to the police station, it wouldn't be too suspicious I would say that I found her wandering around near one of the old places of the FootClan.

That could possibly be the only way we could.

"You think that could work?" Mikey asked.

"It could, but what about her memory of us?" Leo asked. "She can still remember us, I can make some dolls for her, make it like you guys, but I doubt anybody would really listen to her. We could watch from afar and maybe if I get close enough to the family I can maybe bring her here sometimes to visit." I said. It depends really.

"I don't think that would be too big of a problem to the family since "you found her" and are now her "Auntie April" it could work, in some cases it does." Leo said.

"Yeah." Mikey said with a smile.

"Then we could see our little dudette." Mikey said with excitement.

That's exactly what we were going to do. Donnie turned her back, she was a cute little girl with shoulder length black hair and bright blue eyes. Just like her parents.

Now we had to set up the scene. 

"We are gonna miss ya kiddo, but your Auntie April can bring you over." Mikey said with a sad tone.

"This is our secret, right Athena?" I asked her. "Yeah!" She smiled brightly.

"Gonna see you later little buddy." Raph said in a soft tone.

"Bye bye Uncle Raph and Uncle Mikey." She smiled.

"Bye bye Master Splinter." She waved to him, he waved back with a chuckle.

"Bye Athena." Leo smiled as he ruffled her hair. "See you later." Donnie smiled and waved to her.

"Bye Leo, bye Donnie, bye bye everybody." She smiled as she grabbed my hand and we walked over to the sewer lid.

"You remember what to say right?" I asked her.

"Yup, now I go up and we go to police station." She smiled. "Then I see Mommy and Daddy again." She said happily.

Everything that we thought would happen did, I ended up getting close to Athena's family and there was a small time where people would interview me, I would tell them that I myself was a news reporter and everything like that.

Nothing special happened and I remained as I am now, a news reporter, just people at the office started to take me more seriously.

Athena would come and visit on the weekends, and for years we all kept in contact.

Athena kept the story secret and she grew up quickly, she was happy to have us in her life, and things were going well in our lives.

Athena was welcomed as a part of the family of course.

The End

2729 Words

Thank you everyone, and thank you to @NinjaGirlWriter for requesting this. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 9.9K 40
Series of short stories about you and your favorite characters from TMNT! Enjoy my lovelies! **completed**
71.5K 2.8K 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...
89.1K 2.3K 25
Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with little to eat or drink in a small cell, S...
100K 2.4K 16
When Raph and Leo are injured after a failed attempt to save them, Mikey is left with overwhelming guilt. But what if Mikey's episode of self-blame r...