Forbidden Lust - Adam Driver

By orixren

Completed story. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING! This is a fanfic, I don't mean to offend anybody with the... More

Dear readersβ™₯️
I. You're hired
II. The preparation
III. Bon voyage
IV. Munster
V. The set
VI. Thirst
VII. You shouldn't be here
VIII. No control
IX. Growing desire
X. Lust
XI. Cry me a river
XII. A day in County Kerry
XIII. R u mine?
XIV. Unreachable
XV. You sure?
XVI. Can't stand it anymore
XVII. Red rose
XVIII. Bar night (part one)
XIX. Bar night (part two)
XX. Bar night (part three)
XXI. Darling
XXII. Bloody
XXIII. Busted
XIV. Interval
XXV. Talking bodies
XXVI. Nasty boy
XXVII. A million times yes
XXVIII. Candyman
XXIX. Yes, Commander
XXX. Not afraid anymore
XXXI. New York, New York
XXXII. Reunion
XXXIII. Meet my friend
XXXVI. The cop fantasy.
XXXV. Breaking News
XXXVI. Logan Lucky
XXXVII. Back to Ireland
XXXVIII. Not a secret
XXXVIX. The suite
XL. Not everything is pink
XLI. False Alarm
XLII. Back to work.
XLIII. Hot stuff
XLIV. Broke in pieces
XLV. Stronger love
XLVII. Cannes
XLVIII. Cannes pt.2
XLVIX. I put a spell on you
L. The last day
LI. Baby Gia
LII. The final chapter

XLVI. France

1.8K 45 12
By orixren

That was the biggest fight you've ever had with someone, no one ever made you feel that way. You weren't in control of your feelings, your words, or your body.

The fact that it was such a traumatic situation to you, demonstrated how much Adam meant to you. Thinking about losing him only made you panic.

He felt the same way. Thinking that he almost lose you, made him felt the most scared he's ever been in his life. None of his former lovers ever made him feel that way, you were the only one who he actually felt scared of losing.

That fight was the biggest one for the both of you, and the last one on your relationship too. After that day, your communication developed. You took care of expressing yourselves, to let each other know how much love and respect you had.

You were a strong couple, you outcome your fears and betrayal, and became stronger than ever before. Every day you grew up together, forming a healthy and secure relationship.

You were in a stage where nothing could be as bad for you to break up. You swear to never make the other feel the way you felt at the time. You were beyond in love with each other, this was something more spiritual, something superior. You've never believed in soulmates, until now.

Adam and you were currently in France. Instead of choosing to make your first public appearance at his movie premiere, which you couldn't go because of your job, you decided to make it somewhere bigger, so you were going to do that at Cannes Festival. This was beyond exciting to you.

You took advantage of the trip and Adam and you went a week earlier to have some time alone and finally get the vacation you deserved. You visited Paris for a few days before going to Cannes. What could be better? The city of love with the love of your life.

You felt excited and anxious to finally make your first appearance as an official couple. And you felt your heart racing because it was going to be in a huge event. Audrey and her boyfriend, Sebastian, flew to France with you, for the weekend of the Festival. You were so happy to be there with them, this was surreal.

"How are things with Sebastian?" You asked, placing your outfit on the bed. Audrey and Sebastian had been together ever since she first met Adam. Their relationship evolved quickly, and you could see it was meant to be. Some people belong to each other.

"Everything is going amazing, we are almost done with the moving" Audrey said, smiling. They decided to move in together, they bought a beautiful house in Brookly Heights, near Adam's apartment.

"It so weird, us not living together anymore, settling down with our partners," you said.

"I know, after all these years living with you, I don't know what I'm gonna do," Audrey said. "I have a surprise for you," she said, standing up and grabbing something from her purse. You were in their room in the hotel you were staying in.

She handed you a paper envelope and looked at you.

"What is it?" You said, smiling curiously.

"Open it," she said, exciting.

You opened the envelope and took out something that felt like a picture. You looked down and your eyes filled with tears.

It was a picture of an ultrasound, on the top it had written 'hello auntie Y/N, I can't wait to meet you'.

"Are you kidding me?" You said, with a big smile and tears in your eyes.

"I'm not, I'm 16 weeks today," Audrey said, with tears of happiness running down her face.

"Oh my god," you said, crying. You walked and hugged her. "Congratulations! This is the best news I've ever had"

"Thank you so much," she said looking at you.

"Your going to be a mom" you exclaimed, happy for her.

"And you're going to be an aunt," she said, hugging you again.

"Can you believe that one of us is getting one of those?" You said, pointing at her belly. "Ugh, I'm so excited! I'm gonna spoil the little rugrat so much" you said, making her laugh.

"I love you," she said, hugging you again.

After celebrating the amazing news, you tried on your outfit. You were wearing a classic Versace design, black with gold details. (I'll put a picture on the next chapter). You planned this outfit for months. Every detail was taken care of, accessories, shoes, everything was perfectly placed.

You've never felt more pretty in your entire life. You always wanted to wear something like this, and this was the perfect occasion for it. The dress was a representation of your personality and your style, and you were beyond confident.

"You. Look. Incredible" Audrey said, looking up and down your body. "I mean, Donatella could never," she said, making you laugh.

"This is the sexiest I've ever felt in my life," you said, turning and watching every detail in your dress.

"You are going to be on the front page of every magazine and news," Audrey said.

"I have to gain my respect, you know," you said, looking at her. "I'm Adam fucking Driver's girlfriend. And I'm gonna stand for my tittle"

——————————

You entered the room you shared with Adam, holding a hanger with the dress on, covered with a case, a bag with the shoes, on the other hand, your phone and your purse. You were balancing everything making sure not to drop anything.

"Let me help you," Adam said, running to you and grabbing the hanger.

"No picking!" You said, closing the door. "It's going to be a surprise"

"Ok," he chuckled. "Hi love," he said, kissing you.

"Oh, you're wearing my favorite outfit!" You exclaimed. He was literally only wearing tight black boxers, and nothing more. He laughed at you.

"Where should I put this?" He said, lifting the hanger.

"In the dressing room, come on," you said, starting to walk through the bedroom.

"How's Audrey?" He asked, hanging the dress while you placed down the shoes.

"She's great" you smiled at him, remembering the amazing news she gave you.

"What's with that happy face?" He asked, sitting on the bed and looking at you.

"Well," you said, taking off your shoes. "Audrey is pregnant" you gave him the biggest smile.

"What?" He asked, smiling. "Really? Oh, that's such a great new" he stood up and hugged you.

"It is, I'm so excited to be an aunt," you said, hugging him back.

"You're going to be the best one," he said, looking at you. He grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you. It was amazing how every kiss he gave you made you fall more and more in love with him. His cushioned lips were like heaven to you.

"This baby is going to be so loved," you said. "We needed some light in our lives, it's coming at great timing"

"Imagine when we have our owns" he smiled at you.

"Owns? As in plural?" You asked, smiling at the idea.

"Yes, I want a big family," he said, kissing your nose afterward.

"Are you paying for my recovery surgeries after having our kids?" You asked, chuckling.

"Whatever you want" he kissed you again.

"It's your tux ready for tomorrow?" You asked, entering the bathroom and turning the shower on.

"Yes, I picked it up while you were with Audrey," he said, laying in the bed.

"Good," you said, taking your clothes off. You stripped down completely and stood on the door frame. Adam looked at you and sat in the bed. "Wanna join me?" You asked, smiling at him.

"Say no more," he said, standing up and running to you. He picked you up and entered the bathroom with you.

3k in two days wtf😱😱
Thank you so much for reading.
Now we are on countdown to the final, I can't believe it's almost here!
As always, I love to read your comments so say whatever you want. Let me know what you thinking♥️

I can't thank you enough.

-O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 576 36
I don't have a huge amount of time to write *REYLO SMUT/ SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* [THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED NO LATER THAN 7/31/21] This will be...
250K 7.2K 36
When The First Order become in debt to a wealthy planet that refuses to fund their new military, Supreme Leader Snoke proposes a bargain to the King...
60.3K 538 13
Highest ranking as of 12/11/18: #11 forceawakens *UPDATE AS OF 5/2024* Hellooo everyone :) I am so happy to be back! As of today, 5/9/2024, I have co...
62.1K 1.7K 51
*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments before but nothing like this one... This...