II. The preparation

You arrived at your apartment after the meeting. It was already almost noon and you were too high on the excitement. Placing down your purse and your cot you rushed to your room and turned on your laptop. Rian's assistant already emailed you the script and you were ready to read it. You put on your glasses, took off your shoes and started reading it. Hours passed by and you were so into it that you haven't realized that you did not eat in all morning and part of the noon. You went to your kitchen and grab a cup of coffee, and you run back to your room.

Sitting there, reading every detail of the movie, every dialogue... you were shaking with how good it was. You just couldn't believe that you were going to be a part of it. After you finished reading it, you did a background check of every actor you didn't know. You were just so excited and ready to work.

You were supposed to leave in a week, and you didn't know how were you going to hold on. You decided to call your parents and tell them about the great news. They already knew about your meeting, and although there were sad for you leaving for such long, they were happy and proud of you. You promised to call and stay in touch and you thanked them for always believing in you.

You put on some comfy pajamas and read the script all over again. Focusing on the details, you already knew which character would take you most work. Adam Driver's one. He interpreted the "villain" of the story, Kylo Ren. He would be the most difficult one because he had a scar on his face and part of his chest. You reminded yourself that you needed to see the previous movie. You decided to google him and learn more about him. He has a great repertory, he is married and has 32 years old. You were going back to those times where you were totally into him. I mean, you still kind of are though...

The idea of coexisting with him for such a long time makes you blush. You snap out of that thought, reminding yourself that you are not a teenager fantasizing about some actor, that you two would work together and that you will be completely professional. Plus, it's not like the man was single... he is married for god's sake.

You didn't realize how the day went by until you heard Audrey entering the apartment.

"Y/n?" she shouts.

"I'm right here!" you shout back from your room, not being able to take your eyes off your computer. You hear Audrey's steps coming to your room.

"Hey, how are you?" she asked, coming over and lying on your bed "How was your meeting?"

You closed your computer and looked at her. You couldn't hide your smile "Well, I got the job. I'm moving to Ireland in a week"

"Oh my god, congratulations!" Audrey said jumping to hug you "I'm so happy for you, I know you'll get it"

"Thank you so much, I still can't believe this" you respond.

"I'm so sad for you leaving, but you deserve it so much," she said hugging you, once again.

She asked some questions about your new job and you told her everything that you could. You two caught up and decided to watch The Force Awakens together. You ordered some pizza and took some beers from the fridge as Audrey took a shower. You prepared the tv with the movie and went downstairs to get the pizza. Audrey sat down on the couch and waited for you to play the movie.

You watched carefully, making sure that you understand the story. You watched every character, how they moved and how they delivered. If you were into Adam Driver before this, know you were in love with the man. Kylo Ren was so hot and mysterious, that scene where he took of his helmet took your breath away.

You were also impressed with Daisy Ridley's character, you liked her already. The movie went by and you didn't want to blink, you didn't want to miss one thing about it. It was so good, which made you feel even happier knowing that you will be a part of the next one. You saw that Audrey has fallen asleep, she must be exhausted from work. The movie ended and you turn off the tv, trying not to wake Audrey up. Today was Friday and tomorrow she didn't work, so you let her sleep on the couch. You went for a cozy blanket and put it over her. You turn off the lights and went to your room.

As you brushed your teeth you think about how crazy your life was about to get. Being on set every day, watching these actors perform, to get to know each other. It was a lot, and you were ready for it. You put yourself to bed under the covers and tried to sleep. Tomorrow you would start to get things done, making sure that you organized how you were going to pack.

Failing on sleeping, you took your phone and start making lists about your luggage. You only were allowed to take two suitcases with you and one bag. You listed the most important things, and you also made a list of what things you were going to buy once you got there. You felt so happy and proud of yourself, beyond excited. You realized it was 3 in the morning, so you put down your phone and fall asleep.