V. The set

The next morning, you woke up at 5:30 am. You always took your time to wake up, you didn't like to wake up close to the time you have to got to work. You liked to already be wakened and ready for work. You look through the window, at the sunrise. It all looks red and orange, a beautiful view right there while you were lying on your bed. You got up and went to the bathroom, you only wash your body as you had taken a shower last night.

Brushing your teeth you took a look at yourself, you were having a great hair day but you had dark circles under your eyes, because of the flight and the jet lag. You went back to your room and looked around at the closet, last night after dinner you organized your clothes inside it. You put down some black trousers that had a soft fabric and looked very chic, a black T-shirt that had a bit of lace at the neckline, a dark red blazer, and some high heel boots. You had a great sense of fashion and you had a defined style. You got dressed and took your personal make up. You put on some, keeping it natural but yet glamorous. You look at your hair and decided to put half of it on a messy bun, letting some hair loose around your face. You put on your rings, a bit of perfume and you were ready to roll.

It was 6:30 and you still had time to grab a cup of coffee. You were not supposed to bring your makeup, the one you use for work. Everything was provided by the directors and everything was already on the set. So you didn't have to bring anything with you apart from your stuff. You took a small purse, put your lipstick in, your phone, your wallet, and your perfume and you got out of your room. You took your card key and went next door to knock con Aiden's door. He opened it with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning beautiful, you look amazing," he said looking down at you.

"Thanks, honey, you too," you said looking at him "wanna grab some breakfast before leaving?" You asked.

"Sure," he said, grabbing his card and getting off his room.

You two waited for the elevator.

"So, how is it that you met Adam?" He asked as you walked in the elevator.

"I don't know," you said pressing the button. "I was just waiting for the elevator and he was on it"

"Oh god I wish I had seen your face" Aiden chuckled

"I was so shaken Aiden," you said laughing. "He said he was just looking around an got lost, and then he leaves me there, all breathless and shocked," you said, dramatically.

Aiden laughs and the elevator doors open.  You went to the dining room and grab some coffee and a croissant for each of you.

"I'm so excited that it's finally our first day. I can't wait to meet everyone and to meet the set" Aiden said, as you took a sip of your coffee.

"Me too, I'm so ready and excited" you respond.

You two finished your breakfast just on time to meet the rest of the crew. The island when the film is going to be shot was about 12 km from where you were, and you got to get there by ferry. So everyone gathers around at the port right outside the hotel, waiting to get on the ferry. It was all so classy and boujie, you couldn't believe that this was going to be your daily routine by now on.

Once the ferry started moving you looked through the window as you saw the island appearing at your sight. It was in the middle of the ocean and it looked beautiful, it was a landscape you've never seen before. Within minutes, the ferry already arrived at the island port. When you got down, you saw that Rian was already there waiting for you.

"Good morning everyone, welcome to Skelling Michael," he said "every one of you follows the instructions that were sent by mail last night. Except for Aiden and Y/N, everyone can go to your places"

Aiden and you waited there and Rian approach to you.

"Each of you will have a motorhome where you will be doing the makeup of each group you've got. Follow me" he said.

You followed him into the set, gasping and looking around everything. It was huge and full of machines you had no idea what there were for. You saw the main set and the typical chair that spelled "director" on his back, along with other ones such as the director's assistant, executive directors, and some of the actor's names. You walked through the gallery and recognized some things, such as the representation of the Millenium Falcon, BB-8, the costume of C-3PO, the inside of one TIE, as Rian showed you as much as he can around. It was truly huge.

You reach to the outside of the set and saw a trail o motorhomes. Two belong to you, there was another that belonged to the hair section, and costume people and last but not least the one that belonged to the actors. Each of them had their motorhome.

"This one is yours, Y/N," Rian said pointing yours. "And the one next to it it's yours, Aiden. Inside you have everything organized and you have a schedule, that indicates at which hour your actors will be coming in. You have about half an hour before they arrived, get organized and ready to work" he said smiling.

"Good luck beauty! I'll see you after" Aiden said as you both entered your motorhome.

Aiden and you were the main makeup artist, then there were some others who took care of the extras, but you two handle the main actors.

You entered as you looked around. You had a huge mirror with the perfect lighting, two tall chairs in front of them. On top of the table in front of them, you had the dream of every makeup artist, a variety of makeup such as the regular one and artistic one. You took a look at everything and felt your leg trembled. You were living the dream, truly. You look around and saw there were a small couch and a small table with a music player. You placed your purse down and kept looking around. There was also a small bathroom on the other side. You took a seat in one of the chairs and look at your itinerary. You first have to get Oscar Isaac and John Boyega ready, then Daisy Ridley, Domhnall Gleeson and then Adam Driver. Your heart started racing at the fact that you'll see him in a few minutes. After your episode last night, you promised yourself you will behave and act professionally around him. You could not be such a sucker as you were last night.

You put on some music and waited for the first ones to arrive.

Forbidden Lust - Adam Driver जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें