XLIII. Hot stuff

The two weeks of full recovery passed with no further complications. You were so glad to finally felt safe and secure, the miscarriage was scary, but now you could finally leave it behind.

It's not like you were forgetting about that, it was still a traumatic episode of your life, and Adam and you talked about it a lot. But now that the full recovery was over, you could move on with your lives.

You were at your motorhome in the set, getting done with Oscar and John's preparation, when Adam entered.

"Good morning, folks," he said, smiling with his lightning personality.

"Hey man," Oscar said.

"Morning, darling" Adam said to you, grabbing your waist and kissing you. "You know what day is today?"

"Today?" you asked, confused while Adam sat on the small couch.

"Yeah, today is bang day," he said, emphasizing the word bang and making the other guys laugh.

"Adam, don't be gross," you said, laughing and blushing.

"Full recovery is over?" John asked you.

"Yes, finally," you said rolling your eyes.

Adam stood up beside you.

"Prepare yourself, baby, we are going to recover the lost weeks," he said, lifting one eyebrow.

"You go, man," Oscar said, high-fiving him.

"I have witnesses if things go wrong" you started talking "you better believe I will tell them"

"Hey," Adam said, offended while the others laugh. "I have a perfect performance record"

You laughed at him and kissed him. Despite mocking Adam, you were also excited to finally have sex again. The last two weeks were hard, and you think that was actually harder to you than to Adam. He behaved and contained himself, and some nights he wouldn't even let you touch him so that neither of you got tempted.

After a long day of work, you were ready to go back to your room and have sex with your hot boyfriend. Adam left before you to the hotel, so when you got there he was already in your room.

"Pants off, Driver," you said, entering the room.

"Done," he said, standing in front of you with only his underwear. You laughed and put down your purse. You walked to him and kissed him.

"I have a surprise," you said, with a sexy voice.

"Yes!" he said, closing his eyes. "I love surprises"

"Wait right here," you said laughing, and grabbing your purse to enter the bathroom.

You opened the bag and pulled out a red lingerie set. You put it on and looked yourself in the mirror on the wall, you looked amazing. The bra accentuated your breasts, making them look amazing; the panties were made of lace, as the entire bra, and made your butt look sexier. You had also a red garter around your right leg and a silk robe on top. It made you feel so confident.

"Ok, you ready?" you asked, opening the bathroom door.

"You bet I am," Adam said.

You went out and saw him sitting on the bed, jaw dropped and eyes opened to the maximum. You lay on the door frame and look at your nails.

"It's a little something for you know" you gave him a naughty look "treat my man"

He stood up and walked to you, inspect your entire body.

"Baby" he swallowed and looked at you. "I think I love you even more"

You smiled at him and kissed him, jumping for him to catch you. You put your legs around your waist while you two kissed frenetically. Your hands were all over his face and hair and his were on your butt and back.