XLVIII. Cannes pt.2

"Ok everybody, let's move it," Michael said, getting off the limousine and followed by the rest of the bodyguards.

Then, Bill and Kate got off of it, holding the door open for you and Adam to come out.

"Are you ready?" He asked, smiling at you.

"I am" you smiled at him and he kissed you.

Adam got off the limousine and people were mad, everyone screamed his name, cameras flashing like crazy. He offered you his hand and you got off the limousine. If things were mad before, now that everyone saw who Adam was with, it went double crazy.

"Oh my god that's his new girlfriend"

"It's her! It's Y/N"

"Please, mister Driver look at the camera"

"Y/N a quick photo please?"

Those were the thing you managed to hear in between the entire madness that was going on. Adam took your hand and lead the way, walking up the red stairs. All the reporters were shocked, this was great publicity and a huge novelty for everyone.

Adam put his arm around your waist while Kate and Bill indicated to you that you had to go to the red carpet.

"Told you people would love you," Adam said, smiling at you and looking around at everyone's crazy reactions.

You reached the beginning of the red carpet and you recognized Adam's coworker from his movie, Golshifteh Farahani. She was wearing a black loose dress, with also gold details. She had her hair up and big hoop earrings in gold.

"Adam!" She exclaimed when she saw him. Adam smiled at her and hugged her with one arm, holding your hand with his free one.

"You look beautiful," he said to her.

"And you look very handsome" she smiled at him. She looked at you. "Is this your wife?" She asked.

Adam looked at her nervously.

"I'm divorce Golshifteh, this is Y/N," he said, looking at you. "My girlfriend"

"Oh I'm so sorry," she said, covering his mouth.

"It's okay, don't worry" you smiled at her. It was the first time someone confused you with Adam's former wife. But none of that mattered, it didn't affect you at all. You were with him now.

"You look so beautiful," she said, taking your hand.

"You do too, it's nice to meet you" you replied.

Everyone started walking down the red carpet. Golshifteh was apart from you, and Adam and you started walking.

"Stay right there for pictures," Bill said to you.

You did as he told and both of you posed for the cameras. Everybody wanted to take a photo, reporters pushing each other to reach to you. Adam had his arm around your waist while you posed.

"You're going to look so beautiful in their photos," he said, looking at you and smiling.

"No more than you" you smiled at him. The sounds of the cameras intensified, trying to catch that image of you looking into each other's eyes.

"Kiss! Give her a kiss!" Reporters yelled.

Adam and you chuckled at their excitement, not looking away from each other's face.

"Let's give them a show," Adam said to you. Then, he grabbed the back of your neck and kiss you, pressing gently his lips against yours. You put your hand on his neck, kissing him slowly.