LII. The final chapter

One year later...
Adam and you have been together for almost two years now. This has been by far, the most incredible two years of your life.

Adam was the perfect boyfriend, he always knew what you were thinking, feeling, what you wanted. He always made you feel special and he told you how much he loves you every day.

You haven't fought since that incident in Ireland when you thought he cheated on you. Your relationship was strong, with no hidden secrets.

After all the money you get from working on Star Wars, you decided to open a makeup institute. You had a lot of classes, such as artistic and regular makeup.

Ever since Adam and you made official your relationship on the media, your followers on your personal social media grew a lot. Everyone wanted to see your relationship with Adam and everyone wanted to know what was so special in you that he divorced his wife to be with you.

So with that in mind, your makeup institute was full of people, classes full, and a ton of employees. You had to get your own manager since you were 'famous" now. Sometimes you will give masterclasses in your institute, and people went nuts about it. You even brought Adam at some of them.

Life was great, you have everything you've ever wanted and life with Adam was easy. You two knew each other as if you've known him for your entire life. Never in a million years, you would think to find your true soulmate.

Adam and you were currently in L.A., getting ready for the Star Wars premiere. You felt excited, you finally get to see the final result of your work. The movie that brought you together was finally here. And you were also excited to see Adam's acting, his character was your favorite from the trilogy.

"Honey come on, I want it to be a surprise," you said to Adam, trying to convince him to leave the bedroom.

"Alright, I'll wait in the lobby" he smiled at you. "All the squad is already here, so hurry," he said, referring to your manager and bodyguards.

"I just have to dress up," you said. "I'll be down in a minute"

"Ok," he said and kissed you. Then he left the room. You stared at him while he left, he was wearing an entirely black suit, and he looked breathtaking. He recently had a haircut and he had a bit of beard going on. He was beautiful, you still feel butterflies in your stomach whenever you see him.

As for you, you decided to put on a white long dress. Its fabric was smooth and silky feeling, it wasn't too tight but tight enough to embrace your figure. It had a V-shaped cleavage; the fabric was gathered at the waist, making it look smaller; and it had a big cut that went from your left hip to your feet.

On your hair, you had big waves, giving it body and movement

On your hair, you had big waves, giving it body and movement. For your makeup, you had light brown Smokey eyes, with a winged liner and lashed, and in your lips a dark red matte lipstick. You looked fantastic, you felt right out of a 50s movie.