My Best Friend's Step-Brother...

By YeolieBae_

"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxiou... More

Notes By Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 23

33.2K 1K 575
By YeolieBae_

Bria's POV

The following morning I woke up extremely early to get ready to head back to my house. Ace was already up and about in the kitchen.

"Good morning baby" he said as he turned off the stove. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me and placed kisses all over my face. I giggled but moved my face accordingly to accommodate his lips.

"Let's eat" He said then lead me over to the table. He went back to the kitchen and came back with scrambled eggs, toast, fruit and some freshly squeezed orange juice. He placed me on his lap and we made small conversation as we ate.

"Are you going to college?" He asked.

"Of course"

"Have you thought about where you wanna go?"

"As far away from here as possible"

"Wow"

"Yes, I know but I need a chance to get away from my mom and have my own life and the only way I can do that is to go far away for college." I said and Ace sighed. He started playing with his food and looked deep in thought.

"Do you have a college in mind?"

"I was thinking of NYU. I hear they have a medicine degree program."

"You really weren't kidding when you said you were going far. Heck, that's a 42 hour drive"

"I know" I grinned. "So my mom definitely won't be seeing me often."

"Neither will I" He mumbled softly but I heard him. Suddenly my heart felt heavy. In my quest of getting away from my mom, I totally forgot about Ace. What kind of girlfriend am I? But then, I'm not even sure if Ace and my relationship would last so I can't totally change all of my plans for him.

"What about us Bree?" he asked me. "Are you going to give up on us?"

"Of course not!" I told him and he ran his finger through his hair and let out a tired sigh.

"Can you at least try to consider applying for colleges near by?"

"Sure. I will" I responded even though i'm not really sure i'm up for that.

We finished our meal in silence and Ace still looked deep in thought. After breakfast, I freshened up and waited in the living room for Ace while he got ready. When he came out, he held my hand as we went outside to the vehicle.

Soon enough, we were down the road from my house and Ace had yet to say anything.

"Are you okay? You've been weird since breakfast."

"I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind that's all"

"We'll be fine if that's what you're worrying about."

"No.. it's just.." He sighed. He actually looked stressed. After taking a deep breath he started again. "It's just.... If you go to a college nearby, you can stay at my house..... with me. If you really don't wanna see your mom that much you know."

So that's what he was so stressed about?

"Wait! Are you asking me to move in with you?" I asked him.

"Bria... I want to be with you. I'm not just messing around. I genuinely want us to be together and by then you'll be eighteen already so we won't have anything to worry about"

"Ace..."

"I know it's a lot to ask but can you just think of it? Please?"

"Fine.. I'll think about it. But I make no promises"

"You don't have to. It's enough that you're considering it" He grinned. I pulled my bag from the back seat and pecked his lips before getting out from the vehicle.

***

When I got to my room, I silently stripped down to my pajamas and slid under the covers. I sneaked a glance at my phone and saw I had thousands of unread messages. Well not thousands but you get my drift.

I checked the first one and saw it was from Ash.

Ash: Where are you? Are you home yet? She had sent me that message the previous night but her brother kept me occupied so I was unable to respond.

Ash: Hello? Are you still alive? Did someone kidnap you? The second one read. The following ten messages were of the same nature and the last one just stated that we had homework. I responded to her messages letting her know that I was okay and she calmed down for all but a minute before she started asking questions. When I took too long to respond to her messages, she rang my phone and demanded answers. Geez! Talk about being subtle. Eventually, I caved and told her that my mom had taken me out of school for some family emergency and she calmed down.

I hate lying to my best friend but it has to be this way. I mean, I already know how she feels about Ace dating so imagine how she would feel to know that he is actually dating her best friend. Not only that, Ace is twenty-seven years old, I'm only seventeen and I can think about many things that are wrong with this relationship starting with our ten year age gap. I'm not ashamed of our age gap. I actually quite love it. It's the aspect of the law is what i'm most worried about. I'm still a minor and Ace is a grown man but the hearts wants what it wants.

Ash may not see things the way I do and I would hate for Ace and my relationship to end when it's just beginning.

Josh: Bria. I've been worried sick, Ash said you won't be coming back to school. Are you okay? This message was from Josh since the previous morning. Talk about unplugged. And they say young peoples hands are glued to their phones. As I went through my messages, I stumbled upon the one that my mom had sent last night. A smile graced my face as I remembered what transpired after reading that message. I still can't believe Ace and I had sex. It was amazing. I loved every minute of it.

There was still an ache between my legs but I felt ready for him again. Is that what I've been missing out on my whole life? My whole body felt alive and I couldn't stop smiling.

Hunter: I wanna take you out this weekend.

Bria: Are you asking?

Hunter: Of course not. You're mine.

Bria: Gosh! You're so possessive.

Hunter: As I should be. Now back to business. I just thought of the perfect place for our second date.

Bria: Oh yeah? And where is that?

Hunter: You'll see.

Bria: Ace.. I hate surprises

Hunter: Trust me, you're gonna love this one so much you might even jump my bones.

Bria: Haha keep dreaming. There's no way i'm having sex with you again. I teased.

Hunter: Don't make me come over.

Bria: What ever!

Hunter: Is it wrong that I want you again?

Bria:...

Hunter: Babe..

Bria: I'm not doing this with you Ace.

Hunter: Doing what?

Bria: Phone sex

Hunter: Then should I come over? I'm hard as hell.

Bria: Good bye Ace.

Hunter: Bria if you leave me like this, I swear to God the next time I see you I'll punish you.

Hunter: Babe..

Hunter: Bria..

Hunter: Brianna!

Hunter: That's it! Your ass is mine!

I chuckled at Ace's antics. There is no way Ace can punish me. He has a soft spot for me.

***

A few hours later at school, I had to listen to Ash whine about how Ace didn't come home last night and how she was positive he was with his girlfriend. All of which doesn't concern her or Josh or even me for that matter, except for the fact that I knew where he was.

"Are you jealous or something?" Josh asked her and I couldn't help but laugh at the face she made. She looked as if she was about to kill him.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous? There is no way Ace is going to stay with that skank! He'll treat her just like the rest of them. F**k em and Leave em." She said with a proud smile on her face. My heart fell at her remark. Am I just one of his many flings? I questioned myself.

His words from earlier this morning came back as reassurance. Bria... I want to be with you. I'm not just messing around. I genuinely want us to be together. I smiled as I heard his deep voice in my head. He is such a cheesy guy at times.

"What has you so smiley?" Ash questioned.

"Nothing!" I responded quickly.

"Oh really?" Ash teased. "There is something different about you this morning but I can't quite put my finger on it."

"I showered so yeah, it's probably that" I said and Josh burst out laughing.

"I doubt that's it."

"Did you have sex?!" Ash asked loudly and everyone in the hallway turned in our direction.

"Really Ash? Why don't you just announce it to the whole world. And no I did not have sex!" Ash and Josh shared a look before they both looked at me. "She definitely had sex!" They both said in unison while pointing at each other.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of" Josh encouraged.

"Who said I was ashamed?" I asked and they shared another look. They both grabbed my hands and pulled me into an empty class room.

"So that was why you skipped school yesterday. That was some family emergency. You're glowing. How was it? OMG!! Who took my baby girl's virginity? I'm dying to know!" Ash fired question after question. I didn't even know how to answer.

"How did you guys figure it out anyway?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"You said the word "sex." You were such a prude and you didn't even grimace once." Ash stated. "Now answer my questions.

"Fine. But I can't tell you who he was"

"Okay. That's fine! Now I can finally tell you about my sex-capades without you grimacing" She grinned. I rolled my eyes and began.

"It was actually not bad. It hurt at first but then I eventually got to enjoying it."

"Do I know him?" Josh asked.

"Josh.. I don't wanna talk about the guy"

"Why not? I didn't even know you were dating someone!" he said and he sounded angry. I thought he was happy for me a minute ago.

"Josh get over it, you snooze you lose. Quite frankly, I'm surprised it wasn't you" Ash told him.

"Oh please, If it was me, you would've known. There is no way she would've been able to come to school today. Poor guy must've had a small d**k"

"Well did he?" Ash asked.

"Of course not! That thing was huge. And it even had a piercing!"

"Wow. That must've been some d**K. I had sex with someone like that once and I swear I became an addict. It was so good!" She exaggerated. My eyes met Josh's and he looked uncomfortable. He shook his head in disappointment and walked out of the classroom.

"Is he bipolar or something?" I asked Ash.

"Nah honey. He probably thought you made the whole thing up until I started asking questions you could answer."

"Well why would I do that?"

"Who knows? To make him jealous"

"And why would I do that?"

"Didn't you have a huge crush on him or something?"

"Yes. But that was a while back. Plus, he wanted to remain friends so I respected his wishes." I told her. The bell rang and we made our way to class.

"Well I guess he changed his mind."

We both took our seats in class as the teacher began the lesson. About twenty minutes into class, I heard my name over the speaker being called to the principles office. This is new. I've never been called to the principle's office before. My palms grew sweaty and my heart palpitated through my rib cage.

"What did you do?" Ash asked me but I just shrugged my shoulders.

I made my way down the empty halls to the large oak doors. I opened the doors to the office and froze mid step.

"Mom?"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Ooooooh!! What just happen? What did Bria do?

~Delcie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 43.8K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
99.6K 1.6K 46
"Don't..." he rubbed my clit slowly, and I gasped, closing my eyes shut. "You ever think of talking about that damn blondie in front of me again," he...
102K 2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
104K 3.2K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...