Forbidden Lust - Adam Driver

By orixren

Completed story. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING! This is a fanfic, I don't mean to offend anybody with the... More

Dear readersā™„ļø
I. You're hired
II. The preparation
III. Bon voyage
IV. Munster
V. The set
VI. Thirst
VII. You shouldn't be here
VIII. No control
IX. Growing desire
X. Lust
XI. Cry me a river
XII. A day in County Kerry
XIII. R u mine?
XIV. Unreachable
XV. You sure?
XVI. Can't stand it anymore
XVII. Red rose
XVIII. Bar night (part one)
XIX. Bar night (part two)
XX. Bar night (part three)
XXI. Darling
XXII. Bloody
XXIII. Busted
XIV. Interval
XXV. Talking bodies
XXVI. Nasty boy
XXVII. A million times yes
XXVIII. Candyman
XXIX. Yes, Commander
XXX. Not afraid anymore
XXXI. New York, New York
XXXII. Reunion
XXXIII. Meet my friend
XXXVI. The cop fantasy.
XXXV. Breaking News
XXXVI. Logan Lucky
XXXVII. Back to Ireland
XXXVIII. Not a secret
XL. Not everything is pink
XLI. False Alarm
XLII. Back to work.
XLIII. Hot stuff
XLIV. Broke in pieces
XLV. Stronger love
XLVI. France
XLVII. Cannes
XLVIII. Cannes pt.2
XLVIX. I put a spell on you
L. The last day
LI. Baby Gia
LII. The final chapter

XXXVIX. The suite

1.9K 45 1
By orixren

You were in your room, getting ready for a date with Adam. He got a suite for you, to stay together for the rest of the filming, so he wanted to surprise you and have dinner together in your new room. You felt as if you two were moving in together.

Aiden was there with you, helping you pick an outfit.

"Yes, you should definitely wear that," he said, looking at you.

You were wearing a short red dress, it complimented your curves with its soft fabric, and had the shoulders uncovered, taking the attention to your chest and neck. It looked beautiful. On your feet, you had nude open heels.

"Yeah, I think that too. I look hot" you said, looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Love makes you prettier, it's scientifically proved," Aiden said, standing next to you and watching you through the mirror.

"I'm gonna miss you being my neighbor," you said, hugging him from his waist.

"Ow, me too," he said pouting. "But I'm gonna visit you, you're not getting rid of me that easily," he said, making you laugh.

He did your makeup, and you two kept talking.

"When will I meet Zach?" you asked.

"He is on a business trip right now," he said, putting blush in your cheeks. "But as soon as he gets back, we will arrange something for you to meet him"

"Great" you smiled at him.

"Isn't it weird?" he asked, looking at you. "Dating Adam, I mean"

"Kind of" you replied. "Since we are still here in Ireland, I don't think it is that weird. But as soon as we get back to New York to our normal lives, I think that's when its gonna pop up the fact that he is so famous" you finished talking.

"Mhm, I get it," he said while putting lipstick on you. "Done," he said smiling at you. "You look beautiful"

You looked at yourself in the mirror and got impressed with how pretty he made you look. Your skin was smooth and glowy, your eyes were big and shiny, and your lips looked so kissable.

"Oh god, Aiden" you smiled looking at him. "I look amazing"

Someone knocked on the door, and you assumed it was Adam.

"I'll get it," Aiden said, while you were putting your earrings on. He opened the door. "Hey there, you look handsome" you heard him said.

"Hey Aiden, thank you" you heard your favorite voice in the world. "Is she ready?"

"Yes, come in," Aiden said, and you heard the door closing afterward.

You heard footsteps and turn around at the same time Adam looked at you. He was wearing black pants, with a Gucci belt on; a white long sleeve shirt, with the top buttons, unbuttoned -making him look so sexy-; a black blazer and black shoes. He looked mesmerizing.

He looked at you, from head to toe, his lips opened a bit, and he blushed. You smiled at his red cheeks, falling in love with his reaction. He looked at your face, his eyes were shining.

"I-I have no words," he said, walking to you. "You look so beautiful, amazingly beautiful," he said, putting his hands on your hips.

"Thanks, babe, you look amazing too," you said, smiling at him and kissing his lips afterward.

You heard the noise of a camera. You looked at Aiden and he was beside you, taking casual pictures.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you look so good together," Aiden said, smiling. "I wanna cry"

Adam and you laughed and said goodbye to him, before exiting the bedroom. You entered the elevator, holding hands.

"I want it to be a surprise," Adam said, letting go of your hand and looking something in his pocket. He took a tie and looked at you. "Turn around," he said.

You did as he told and he blindfolded you with the tie.

"Ok but this is turning me on," you said, and he chuckled.

You reach the floor and he guided you to the bedroom, holding both of your hands. He opened the door and entered with you.

"Now, stand right there," he said, placing you inside the bedroom. You felt him behind you, and he took off the tie. You looked around and gasped with surprise.

The room was enormous, it looked so big that it could almost be an apartment. On the center of it, there was a king-sized bed, and two nightstands on both sides. In front of it, there was a tv, two couches, and a little table. You saw candles, and flowers on it. You started walking around and saw there was a dressing room behind a door. There was another door beside that one, and there was the biggest bathroom you've ever seen. It had two bathroom sinks, with their mirror, a hot tub, and a big shower, all surrounded by glass.

You got off the bathroom and walked to the big window beside the bed. There was a huge balcony, with a view to the hotel yard and pool, and two chairs and a small table. You entered the room and looked at Adam.

"This is magnificent," you said, looking at him. "I love it, I feel like a princess"

"I'm glad you like it," he said, getting closer to you and touching your cheek. "You are a princess to me, you deserve more than this," he said, with a deep void, looking into your eyes.

"I love you so much," you said, and kissed him. He gave in to the kiss, putting his hands on your back and pressing you against his body.

You ran your hands through his hair and entered your tongue on his mouth. You wanted him so badly, that your pulse started racing and your cheeks were burning. You took off his blazer and ran your hands through his shoulders.

"Wait," he said, looking at you. "We haven't eaten yet"

"Food can wait," you said, smiling at him and kissing him again.

He picked you up and put you in the bed, putting himself on top of you. He was kissing you desperately, your lips fighting with each other. You put your hands on his neck, while he started pulling up your dress.

You unbuttoned his shirt and he took it off, looking at you. You bit your bottom lip while he tossed it away, looking at his amazing torso. He kissed you again and you rolled to put yourself on top. You sat on his lap and took off your dress. You weren't wearing a bra, so he stared at your naked breast before grabbing them. You moaned, looking at him.

You kissed him again and went down kissing his neck and collarbone. He put his hand under your wet panties and started making circular motions while you kissed him again. He bit your bottomed lip and you moaned. You unbuttoned his belt and pants, entering your hand and touching his hardness.

"I want you, so bad" you moaned on his ear. He put himself on top and looked at you.

"Repeat that, looking at me," he said while taking off your panties.

"I want you, Adam," you said, moaning and looking into his eyes. He bit his bottomed lip while looking at you.

"Do you want me to fuck you, right now?" he asked, pulling off his hard sex. He started running it up and down your wet vagina, making you shivered with pleasure.

"Yes, please!" you whine, arching your back. "Fuck me, fuck me right now," you said, grabbing his neck and looking at him.

"My little slut" he groaned, while he entered his penis in you.

You moaned and he kissed you, starting to move inside you. You moaned on his lips and he started moving faster. He grabbed you by the back of your neck, making you look at him. He was groaning and looking at your face, while you were moaning like crazy.

"Harder" you moaned, looking at him. He started moving faster and going deep inside you, making his hips crash with yours.

He was moving faster and faster, grabbing your breasts and kissing your neck.

"God, you're so wet" he groaned, looking at your face.

"Slap my face," you said, looking at him. He looked at you, making sure that you meant that. "Do it" you moaned.

He lifted his right hand and slapped your cheek, making you turn your head to a side, and groaned with pain and pleasure. You look at him, with a mischievous smile.

"You like it rough, don't you?" he said, fucking you and grabbing your face.

"Is that all you got?" you asked, moaning in between words.

"Not even close," he said, grabbing your neck and moving faster inside you.

Good morning peeps ♡︎
Thank you for reading and for the beautiful comments! I'll come back tomorrow with another chapter.

-O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...
7K 576 36
I don't have a huge amount of time to write *REYLO SMUT/ SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* [THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED NO LATER THAN 7/31/21] This will be...
60.3K 538 13
Highest ranking as of 12/11/18: #11 forceawakens *UPDATE AS OF 5/2024* Hellooo everyone :) I am so happy to be back! As of today, 5/9/2024, I have co...
434K 9.4K 131
After being captured in a late night raid on the current planet you were being held as a slave, arriving on the Starkiller base soon to find out your...