The tale of Yuki Hatake

By Lilystone3

Yuki is a normal ninja but she has a huge secret that she is hiding from everyone. she is just like Naruto bu... More

The tale of Yuki Hatake
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
authers note
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapert 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note

Chapter 6

15.5K 429 353
By Lilystone3

Yuki’s pov.

          Kakashi was on the floor of my room when I got up. I was more worried about if he looked in my bag then if I had caused problems. I take a bath and when I get down to the kitchen I see food set on it and Kakashi is holing a roll of bandages. I let him wrap my leg which had been bleeding pretty badly after I got out of the tub. “I’m sorry I’m making a mess of your house.” I say. Kakashi shakes his head. “You’re not. I will take you to the hospital to get you fixed up. I don’t want to take your dad’s place but in a few day’s you will be my daughter.” He says. I smile a little. “You will be a good dad to me just like mine. Well until 4 years ago. Dad got weird when that mark showed up. He started going off to talk with my brothers.” I say. I was open to calling Kakashi dad. He was my family and he was acting very much like my dad now. I hoped that I didn’t change his life to much. There was a knock on the door and Kakashi told me to stay where I was.

          “Naruto? Sakura? Sasuke? What are you doing here?” Kakashi says. “Kakashi-sensei we wanted to know why you and Yuki weren’t at the training ground. Asuma-sensei said we were doing training with his team. But we got done early so we came looking for you.” Sakura says. I keep eating because that was why I was there. I wanted to keep talking to Kakashi about what had happened. “Can we come in Kakashi-sensei?” Sasuke asks. Kakashi must have shaken his head no. “Come on Kakashi-sensei all we want to do is talk.” Naruto yells.  I wanted to get up and move but it hurt to walk. My leg hurt a lot and it was getting to be too much pain to handle. I put my head down on the table and took a few deep breaths. The door closed and I could hear footsteps heading to the kitchen.

          “Hospital time now. Yep you need to go.” Kakashi says. He picks me up and I whimper in pain. I throw my arms around his neck and gently bite my lip to keep from screaming. “Hang on it won’t take long.” Kakashi says. He looks out the window by his door and groans. “Naruto, why do you have to cause problems?” Kakashi asks. I knew we couldn’t leave with Naruto hanging around. Kakashi puts me down and makes a shadow clone and sends it out to deal with his team taking them to a training ground. After they were gone he picks me back up and runs to the hospital. This time I was told I had to stay there for a few days and Kakashi wasn’t allowed to stay with me. “I’ll spend as much time here with you so that you don’t feel lonely.”Kakashi tells me. When visiting hours where over Kakashi had to leave and he promised he would be there first thing in the morning.  The first night in the hospital wasn’t bad. I was on some kind of drugs that kept me from dreaming and feeling pain. When I woke up Kakashi was sitting next to me.  “You’re looking better.” Kakashi says. I smile at him and he tells me that Sakura found out from her mom who was a nurse that I was here and told her. She told Naruto and Sasuke and they told him. They wanted to come see me later and I didn’t mind.

          I feel asleep but got up at lunch time and Kakashi wasn’t there but the woman from the other night was. “Thank you.” I say. She smiles at me. “I’m Kurenai. I’m glad that you are doing better.” She says. “You have a pretty name.” I say. She laughs. “Yuki I’m glad that you’re here. I’m sorry that you got hurt.” Kurenai says. The door opens and there is Kakashi with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. “Kakashi I was glad to meet your new team member. She is such a sweet girl.” Kurenai says. Kakashi nods at her as she stands to leave.  I smile kindly at Kakashi and the others. “They gave you some good drugs hu?” Sakura asks. I nod my head and it hurt a little. Naruto sat on the foot of my bed as Kakashi sits in the chair Kurenai was in not too long ago. Sakura was standing on the left side of my bed and Sasuke was on my right hand side.

          “We were worried about you.” Sakura says. I didn’t understand why they were so worried about me. “They stick with their team and friends.” Kakashi says seeing the look on my face. Naruto was bouncing on the end of the bed and it made my leg hurt. “Stop that Naruto.” Sasuke snaps. Naruto looks at me then smiles. “Do you know when you will be able to go home yet?” Naruto asks. I shake my head. “My guardian was told but I haven’t been.” I say looking at Naruto. I wasn’t going to give Kakashi away. My last name was blank on the medical chart. “What is your last name?” Sakura asks. I sigh and look at them. “You’re not going to tell your mom are you?” I ask. She looks at the ground. “Not at first.” Sakura admits. I shake my head because I know that if I was still being looked for then they would find me if my last name popped up in medical records.

          The visit was short and Kakashi gives me a small smile. I eat alone and Kakashi comes back a little later alone this time. “Sorry about Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke seems to be the only one with good bed side manners.” Kakashi says. I give him a smile. I feel asleep not long before Kakashi had to leave so I got to hold his hand which made me feel better.  The second day Kakashi never came to see me and they lowered the pain drugs. I had to be sedated a few times because of my nightmares. I woke up screaming every time I had one. I don’t remember much about the third day there but on the fourth I was better. Kakashi was there telling me I could go home the next day. When I could go home my leg was healed all the way and I wasn’t sleep deprived anymore. I walked with Kakashi home because the drugs hadn’t worn off all the way yet.

Kakashi’s pov.

          Yuki was finally out of the hospital she had been there six days. I was glad that she was finally coming home with me but it was hard to keep Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke from following us. “Kakashi-sensei we should have a party at Yuki’s house for her getting out of the hospital.” Naruto yells. I sigh and look at Yuki. She was smiling at me giving me the pleading look like she would love to have a party. “Fine we can have the party at my house. On one condition though no going up into the bedrooms and when I say it’s time to leave you all leave.” I say. “All right!” Naruto screams. The three kids run off to get food and I walk Yuki home. She was sitting on the couch when the others got there.

          “How did you get here so fast Yuki?” Sasuke asks. She smiles at him. “I walked with Kakashi-sensei after he took me to see my guardian.” She says. She was a good lire and that was scary because she could cause me a lot of problems.  They had brought over already cooked food and they all eat until they couldn’t eat any more. Naruto was looking around my house with ahha. I didn’t want him getting the wrong idea. “Ok time to go.” I say. They look sadly at me. “Do we have to go?” Naruto asks. I nod my head. “Yuki we can walk you home.” Sakura says. Yuki smiles at them then looks out the window. “I have to catch up with you all so I’m going to do some training.” Yuki says. Sasuke looks at her. “We can help you with that.”Sasuke says. Sakura and Naruto smile and nod in agreement.

          I watch them clean up the leftover food before they take Yuki with them to a training ground. I follow them to keep an eye on Yuki and to step in if things got too bad. Naruto taught Yuki to climb a tree and she did well for her first time.  She was going to overdo it and she knew it. “I’m tire so I’m going to head home now.” Yuki says. Naruto and Sakura said good bye and headed home quickly but Sasuke was following Yuki. That was odd. He never took interest in a girl before. I would just follow and step in if he got too close to seeing Yuki go into my house.

Sasuke’s pov.

          I liked Yuki she wasn’t like the other girls here. I ran after her and she stopped to look at me. “Sasuke is something wrong?” she asks.  I smile at her. “Nothing is wrong I just wanted to know if you had seen the lake yet? I could show it to you if you want.” I say. She blushes a little. “That would be fun. When do you want to go?” she asks. I look at the ground then at her. “Now if it’s ok. You won’t get in trouble will you?”  I ask.  She shakes her head. I take her hand and lead her to the lake. It was a nice view and I had always liked it. I had never brought a girl with me to the lake that was owned by my family. “It’s so pretty.” Yuki says as she sits on the dock with her legs hanging into the water. I sit by her and look out at the water.

          “Do you want to see something cool?” I ask. I was going to show off for her and wanted her to be impressed. “Sure.” She says. I nod. “Stand behind me.” I say and she does what I ask. I perform a fireball jutsu and can hear her giggle behind me. “That was a little scary Sasuke.” She says. I smile at her. “Well then show me something that isn’t scary.” I say to her. She smiles at me the sweetest smile. “Like what?” she asks me. I think about it for a while. “Anything.” I say finally.  She looks thoughtful then doses some kind of jutsu that I don’t recognize.  There were birds all over the place now. Swans to be exact. “Wow that’s pretty….um…” I say. She smiles and then sits back down. The swans don’t stay around long and I see Yuki sway a little. “I’ll take you home.” I say as I rush over to her and help her up.

          We walk in silence for a while then she pulls away from me. “I can get home from here without any problems.” She says. I didn’t want to leave her out here. I wanted to walk her right up to her door and meet her guardian and ask if I can date her. Maybe I could ask Kakashi-sensei for help on finding her house. “Ok. Can I walk you to training tomorrow?” I ask. She smiles at me. “I guess. Thanks for showing me that lake.” She says before kissing me on the check. I watch her walk away then I head to Kakashi-sensei’s house.  I run there and knock on the door. Kakashi-sensei opens the door and looks disappointed like he was expecting someone else to be at the door. “Kakashi-sensei. I have some problems and wanted to know if you could help me?” I ask.  “Fine. Do you want to walk and talk?” Kakashi-sensei asks.

          “Not really I would rather come in and talk if that’s alright with you.” I say. He looks down the road and I turn to look at where he was. “I guess but I need to get stuff for breakfast tomorrow so you’re going to have to come with me if you want to talk.” He says. I nod my head slowly and wait for him to come out.

Kakashi’s pov.

          I saw Yuki behind Sasuke and she hides before he could see her. I was upset that they had gone off somewhere else and she hadn’t told me. I got Sasuke to follow me so that it would give Yuki a chance to get in the house and up stairs. I had told Pakkun to get her to her room when she came home if I wasn’t there. “Kakashi-sensei how do you get girl’s parents to like you?” Sasuke asks me. I look at him then at the bread I was holding. “Introduce yourself. Be kind to their daughter. Why the sudden interest in girl’s Sasuke?” I ask. I pay for the bread and buns and we are on the way back to my house.  Sasuke blushes.  Once we got to my house I look around once before I let Sasuke in. He sits on the couch and I sit across from him. “What is this all about Sasuke?” I ask him.

          He looks at me then the ground. “You see I like this girl. She isn’t like any girl I have known. I want to ask her out and want her parents to like me. But I don’t know who her parents are or where she lives. I was hoping that you would have some advice on this.” Sasuke asks. I smile a little. “Well if she likes you then she will take you to her house when she is ready and you will meet her parents then. Take it slow Sasuke. See if she likes you first before you ask her out.” I say. He smiles at me then gets up. “Thank you Kakashi-sensei. I’m sorry to bother you.” He says before walking to the door. I see him out and watch him walk down the street before going up to Yuki’s room.

          “You can come out now.” I say and she opens the door and follows me downstairs. She sits on a chair and looks up at me. “So what do you like to do for fun?” I ask her. She smiles at me. “I like to make sweets. I can make great chocolates and cakes. I like to make cakes. That was about all mom could teach me. I liked doing sweets over anything else. I also like to do ninja stuff but you knew that. The other thing I like to do is crafts. I’m good with my hands.” She says. She liked to make sweets hu? I laugh and she smiles at me. “What do you need to make chocolates? I can get it tomorrow after training and you can teach me.” I say. Her smile gets bigger and she jumps up from the chair and throws her arms around me. I could teach her how to dance. Her chakra was low and I wasn’t going to push her with taijutsu or genjutsu. It would be too much for her to handle at this time. “Off to bed with you.” I say and she nods her head. It was late and she looked tired.  I head to bed an hour after checking on her.

          When I get up I can hear humming and smell something good coming from my kitchen. I get up and go to the kitchen to see Yuki cooking something. “What are you making? It’s not sweets is it?” I ask her. She jumps and laughs. “Not sweets. It is a little sweet. To tell you the truth. Dad always said that a ninja needed some sugar in the morning to help with energy.” She says. She places an omelet in front of me and I smile. I eat as she makes herself one. “Don’t forget to make your lunch. I’m not going to go buy you one.” I say. She smiles then looks at me. “I made us both lunch. They are in the fringe.” She says. I get up and open the fringe to see two different looking bentos. After she eats and makes me a list of what she needs to make chocolates I send her to the training ground with her lunch. I follow her about 10 minutes later.

Yuki’s pov.

          I had fun this morning making food. I hope Kakashi remembered to bring his lunch with him after I went throw the trouble of making it for him. I was one of the first ones there Sasuke had beat me. I smile at him and he smiles at me. Not that much later Sakura shows up and Sasuke’s smile fades to a smirk. Naruto was the last to show up and about 5 minutes later Kakashi shows up. He had his lunch with him too which made me smile. I did the training that they were working on even throw they were a little ahead of me. “Yuki you need to have some privet training tonight. Meet me here after dinner.” Kakashi says. “Yes sensei.” I say. I was a little embarrassed that he called me out in front of the others.  His smile fell when he heard me call him sensei. I wonder why?

          I worked hard and Sasuke who got things quickly talked me throw what I was doing wrong. Sakura helped me too. Naruto was doing just as bad as I was and he hung on every word that Sasuke and Sakura said to me. I felt bad about him not getting the help he needed and at lunch Sasuke sat next to me to eat. I don’t say anything but look up at Kakashi ever now and then and smile when he sees the cookies. “Want one Sasuke?” I ask when I pull out my cookies. “Sure.” He says with a big smile on his face as he took it from me. Naruto and Sakura come over and I give them a cookie too. They all seemed to enjoy it. I watch Kakashi as they eat and he smiles and gave me the thumbs up.

          We went back to training and I was having a harder time now. I had good chakra control but I wasn’t used to using it this much. I feel from the tree and was higher than I had been I feel someone catch me and look up to see Sasuke holding me. Kakashi comes walking over to me and looks harshly at me. “You haven’t gotten back to normal yet have you?” Kakashi asks. I nod my head at him. Sasuke was still holding me. I get on my own feet and walk up to the tree that I had just fallen out of. I was laughing about it and leaned against the tree. “Sasuke get back to work.” Kakashi says. “Ok Kakashi-sensei.” Sasuke says then he heads to the tree he had been in. Kakashi walks up to me and is really close. “You scared me to death Yuki. Maybe I will reconsider that privet training with you tonight.” He says. “Ok Kakashi” I whisper to him. He pulls back from me and smiles. “That will be different soon. Don’t forget that.” Kakashi says. I nod my head and he walks back to where he can see all 4 of us.

          I wouldn’t tell Kakashi that I had a little crush on Sasuke. I had found out when I was in the hospital that Sakura had liked Sasuke for a long time. I wouldn’t dare get in the way of that. Maybe Kakashi would have some advice for me. I could ask while we make chocolate tonight. I could win Sasuke over. I already had with the cookies and I was the only one he smiled at. I had my own problems. Maybe once they were all settled then I could go after love. I was in deep thought when I saw the kunai. It had a note on it and I saw Kakashi run over to get it. I was a little shaky because it had landed over my head in the tree.

          Kakashi pulled the kunai out and took the note. He read it then looked at his team leaving me for last. He looked worried then put the note back on the kunai and threw it back the way it had come. “We are done for the day.” Kakashi says. I could tell that training was going to happen tonight and chocolate making would have to wait until another day.  Sasuke and Naruto were both talking to me at once as Sakura ran after Kakashi to find out what was wrong. Finally Naruto left and I was left alone with Sasuke. “Want to go back to the lake with me?” Sasuke asked. “I would love to but I can’t. I have to go do some things around my house before training with Kakashi-sensei.” I say.  “Thanks for the cookie. Did your mom make them?” Sasuke asks as he walks with me. “No I did.” I say with a small blush.

Sasuke’s pov.

          She was blushing. It was cute. I wanted to ask her out but I had no idea who she was. I liked her. I liked being around her. She made my heart pound fast and butterflies in my stomach. She was smiling at me and I reached out my hand to grab her hand. Her hand brushed mine and I could see her blush get darker. “I liked your cookies. I hope you can make me more soon.” I say. She smiles at me and her lips were perfect like she could kiss anyone and match anyone. Why was I thinking about lips and girls? I was going to kill my brother then I would win Yuki’s heart. I hope I don’t lose mine in the process throw.  “I’m fine from here.” She says. I was sad to see the short trip end. “Will you ever let me walk you to your door?” I ask. I was pouting and I knew it. She laughed. “Maybe one day when you’re ready for it. Here, this is all that’s left of the batch of cookies I made today. Maybe in a few days I’ll have something else that is sweet to share with you, and Naruto and Sakura and even Kakashi-sensei.” She says. She walks away and I stand there with a hand full of cookies. I head home and think about where Yuki was going to and if I could see her again tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7.2K 30
An abused little girl of only 6 years old finds herself in Naruto. She meet many new people, but with her past, she shies away from any human contact...
453 21 31
Kitakita Hatake is a shapeshifter, which is very awkward since she has no chakra. She lives as 5 different people and one year during her job as the...
55.7K 1.4K 14
Naruto has returned to Konoha and so has Kaoru, the difference is that she's an Anbu now and has been on lots of missions alone. Is she the same? Di...
234 14 9
I never believed in reincarnation until it happened to me. Being reincarnated is crazy in itself, but being reincarnated to the Naruto universe is do...