The tale of Yuki Hatake

Od Lilystone3

Yuki is a normal ninja but she has a huge secret that she is hiding from everyone. she is just like Naruto bu... Více

The tale of Yuki Hatake
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
authers note
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapert 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note

Chapter 5

15.5K 464 47
Od Lilystone3

Yuki’s pov.

          I left to go to the craft shop. I had spent time asking Pakkun about Kakashi and what he liked. Now I could make him something and know that he will like it but when I wasn’t working on it I would have to hide it from him. Biscuit and Pakkun walked with me to the shop and I ran into a girl with long blue/black hair and sky blue eyes. She was standing outside the shop and she smiled when she saw me. I walked into the shop and got the yarn and other materials that I would need to make a blanket. It didn’t cost as much as what Kakashi had given me so I would make sure he got it back.  As I walked out of the shop I was knocked over by Naruto. “Yuki I was looking for you. You need to come see this.” Naruto says as he pulls me up. I pick up all the things that he had knocked out and blushed. I was a little embarrassed by being seen with the things I had bought. I followed Naruto and we run into Sakura and Sasuke. “Kakashi-sensei got into a fight with Guy-sensei. You should come watch with us so you can see what he can do.” Naruto says.

          I give a small nod before following them. I see that Pakkun and Biscuit were walking further behind us so they weren’t seen by Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. My leg was still hurting and I was worried that the wound would open up again. Naruto put an arm around me when he saw how wobbly I was getting. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself more then you are if you are going to catch up to us.” Naruto says with a laugh.  Sasuke comes to my other side to help out too. When we get to where the fight was there was a crowd of people. “Kakashi is going to win he always does.” Someone says.  “Kakashi seems to be really motivated to fight today.” Someone else says. I watch the fight with silent ahha.  I gasp when I see a kunai coming out of the training area and land not that far in front of me. When I see the tracking symbol I back away from the fight and pull away from Naruto’s and Sasuke’s helping hands. I must have a frightened look on my face because Sakura was following me as I ran away from where the fight was. I saw Sasuke pick up the kunai and he and Naruto follow after Sakura and me.

I wasn’t going to let them find me. How did they get it that close to me? I was scared and running for my life. I can see Biscuit and Pakkun in an ally and run down it to them. I sat down and can feel Pakkun laid his head on me. “Stay here with Biscuit and I’ll go get Kakashi.” Pakkun says I nod and soon he was running off. I see Naruto and the others walking to me and I didn’t try to run from them. Mostly because my leg was bleeding again and I wanted nothing more than to have Kakashi take me to his nice safe home.

Kakashi’s pov.

          I saw Yuki with the rest of my team but something had made her run away really fast. I wanted nothing more than to run after her but I had Guy to deal with. About 10 minutes later I see Pakkun between Guy and I and Guy stopped moving. “What is with this?” Guy asks. I shrug and watch as Pakkun walks over to me. “You know I wouldn’t be here if something didn’t happen to her. She is with Biscuit in an ally with your team around her. You need to go take care of her.” Pakkun whispers to me. I sigh but knew I had to go. “Let’s call this a draw.” I yell at Guy as I pull my head band back over my eye. Guy comes over and looks mad. “No draws you know that Kakashi.” Guy says. Pakkun looks so worried that I knew I had to go. “Something came up I need to go.” I tell Guy. He gives a small nod in understanding and I run off following Pakkun. When we get close to where Yuki was I can hear her yelling at Sasuke. “Throw that thing somewhere else.” She screamed. “No.” Sasuke says. I walk into the ally and the look of relief from Yuki is the first thing I notice before the kunai in Sasuke’s hand.

          “Sasuke what is that?” I ask reaching out for it. Sasuke hands it to me. “A kunai but Yuki started running when it landed in front of her when you were fighting Guy-sensei.” Sasuke says. Yuki’s face goes pale when she sees me with it. She stands and backs away from it. “They can track it. Get rid of it.” She screams. I can see the trail of blood on the ground that leads to Yuki. “Ok. I’m going to take it to the Hokage. Sakura take her to your house and I’ll come get her when I’m done talking to the Hokage.” I say. Yuki shakes her head. She was afraid of this kunai and she was too afraid to go off with Sakura or anyone else I could send her off with.

          Guy, Kurenai, and Asuma come walking over with worried looks on their faces. “Kakashi is everything ok?” Kurenai asks. I nod slowly. “Take this and follow me to the Hokage’s office.” I say as I hand the kunai to Asuma. He takes it then I walk over to Yuki. “I’m going to carry you to the Hokage’s office. Ok?” I ask Yuki. She nods her head slowly. She lets me pick her up and I see Sakura pick up her bag. My team follows behind me to the Hokage’s office as I followed Guy, Kurenai and Asuma. When we got to the Hokage’s office I told Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura to stay outside the office until they were called in. Once inside the Hokage’s office I set Yuki in the chair in the room. “Yuki what happened?” Lord Hokage asks. She shakes her head and looks frighten by the kunai in Asuma’s hand. “Why does this scare you so much?” Asuma asks. “Tracking symbol. They are going to find me. Get rid of it. Please don’t let them find me Kakashi!” she cries as she holds onto me. The Hokage grabs the kunai and sends it off with an anbu operative takes the kunai and Yuki seamed to relax a little. Kurenai had bandages and walked over to Yuki with them.

          “Here let me take care of that.” Kurenai says. Yuki looks at me and I nod. She gives Kurenai a small nod and she changed the bandage. “Who is after you?” Lord Hokage asks Yuki.  She looks at the bandage for a while. “My village. My country. They want to kill me.” She says in a hollow voice. Asuma and Kurenai look concerned at the way she had changed even Guy looked worried. “Why?” Asuma asks. She shakes her head and I place a hand on her. “Tell them I’m not going to let you get hurt.” I say. She nods then looks up at the Hokage. “I can show you why.” She says. The Hokage nods slowly. “Show us then.” Lord Hokage says. Yuki stands and takes off her shirt. Kurenai trys to cover her up but sees the ivy mark on her and gives a small scream. Yuki doesn’t say anything as she takes off her pants too then turns around to show us her back.

          “Get dressed.” Kurenai says softly and Yuki dose as she is asked. “This is why they killed my father. He agrees to let them sacrifice me then changed his mind and begged for my life. Then they came for me and mom tried to stop them but they killed her too. I’m going to die before my next birthday.” She says in a dead tone. I wanted to pull her into a hug and not let go. “It is just a silly legend. There is no curse.” I tell her. The Hokage looks at me then at Yuki. “Zetsu told you about this?” he asks. I nod and feel the odd stares of my three friends. “He menchend it in a letter but didn’t tell me the extent of what the problem was.” I say. Yuki was crying. “It’s not a legend. All the other girls like me died. I’m going to die to. I don’t want to be killed like the others.” She cried. “Yuki go out in the hall with Sakura.” I say. She nods and limps out the door. “Asuma, Kurenai, Guy don’t say a word about this to anyone. Now Kakashi we need to hid Yuki better. I am going to have you fill out the adoption papers. We can’t let them take Yuki she is one of us now.” Lord Hokage says. “Yes Lord Hokage.” I say.  The Hokage explained to my friends that Yuki was related to me and that I was her guardian and her living with me was a secret.  Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke were called into the room and they told him what they saw then they were told to go home. Kurenai, Asuma and Guy came with me home and I carried Yuki and her bag back to my house. Yuki had cried herself to sleep in the hall way.

Kurenai’s pov.

          Kakashi with a kid. Never thought I would see the day he acted so fatherly to a kid. She was good for him but to hear what people wanted to do to her was sick. I walked with Kakashi up to the girl’s room and watched him put her in bed and Pakkun jumped up on the bed next to her. He places the bag down by her bed and I followed him down to where the others were. “So explain this to us Kakashi.” Guy says. He sighs and sits in a chair close to the stairs. “My dad had a sister. Yuki is my aunt’s son’s daughter. Zetsu was a good ninja in his village and a few months younger then me. He meets an herb doctor and married her. They have three kids. Yuki’s brothers are good ninjas but Zetsu always said that Yuki was the best of them. Her brothers ran away when she was born. When Yuki was 10 this mark showed up. It gets bigger every year. The year it showed up Zetsu was going to send her here but he changed his mind.” Kakashi says. He looked upset.

          “You don’t have to tell us Kakashi.” I say but he shakes his head. “No I can’t take care of her on my own. Not with this hanging over us. The mark is in their mind some sort of curse or possession. They kill the girls it shows up on. I never went to see Zetsu or his wife or his children. I never wrote him back but took his letters. I don’t know what village she lived in. When I first saw the pictures of her she reminded me of myself. She had the Hatake hair and there was no way she would be given up. I’m not going to let my only family be killed over a silly idea.” Kakashi says. I get up and place a hand on Kakashi’s back. Asuma looks up the stairs and I turn to see Pakkun behind Kakashi. “How is she doing?” Asuma asks. Pakkun looks at Kakashi then to Asuma and then to me. He ignores Guy.

          “Better I guess.” Pakkun says. He walks down to Kakashi and places a paw on his back. “We will stay to help if you want Kakashi.” Guy says. We all nod and he sighs. “Yuki is in the only clean guest bedroom.”Kakashi says. He looked like he was a mess and we sent him off to bed. I sat by Asuma and he looked worried. “We have to keep her safe for Kakashi. She has changed him and she has only been here for three days.” Asuma says. I nod and we all find a place to sleep for the night.

Kakashi’s pov.

          I got up in the middle of the night to check on Yuki. When I got to her room and looked in I saw Kurenai lying on the floor by Yuki’s bed. I head downstairs and see Asuma and Guy laying in my living room. I sigh and then head back up to my room and sit on the bed. I couldn’t go back to sleep and would be more than happy to go sleep on the floor in Yuki’s room. I must have fallen asleep because I was woken up by a small scream and then the sounds of people running throw my house. I get up and rush to Yuki’s room and see her sitting on the bed screaming with Kurenai hugging her. Guy and Asuma were standing in the middle of the room looking around. I walk over to Yuki and place my hand on her head she stops screaming and looks at me confused. “Could you all give us some space?” I ask. My friends nod then leave the room. I sit on the bed. Yuki climbs into my lap and cries into my shoulder. I knew my neighbors would want to know what was going on. I rocked Yuki until she was back asleep then head downstairs. No knocks on the door. My friends stood there looking at me with concern.

          “She’s asleep again.” I tell them. They nod then head back to their make shift beds. Kurenai heads back up to Yuki’s room. I am on edge and sleep lightly. I get up later and see Asuma and Guy awake and in my kitchen. Kurenai comes down not long after I do. “She’s still asleep. Kakashi I don’t think you should leave her alone today.” Kurenai says. I sigh knowing this is true but what am I going to do with my team. As if reading my mind Asuma looks at me. “I’ll take your team and have them work on working with my team and normal ninja formations that you would use. It would be good for both our teams.” Asuma says. I nod my head. “Thanks for helping out last night. I think I can handle things here today.” I say. They all nod and leave after I tell Asuma where my team was going to meet me.

          I go up to check on Yuki and she was still asleep. I eat then sit on the floor in Yuki’s room reading a book but notice the bag that Yuki had with her last night. I open it and see yarn in colors that I like and things to knit. That is odd what she would do with that? I lie on the floor and wait for Yuki to get up but that doesn’t happen for several more hours. When she gets up she looks over at me. “I’m sorry about yesterday.” She says I get up and walk over to her. “You don’t have to be sorry.” I say. I sit on the bed and look at her. She sees the bag on the floor then looks at me. “Did you look in my bag?” she asks. “No. So do you want to talk about yesterday?” I ask her. She shakes her head. “Not now maybe after a bath and some food.” She says. I nod my head and get up to leave. “Thanks for last night. Sorry about the screaming.” She says. I shake my head. “Glad your doing fine. Go take a bath I’ll start making you something to eat.” I say then head to the kitchen.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 26.1K 33
Kakashi took in an orphan girl a few years back, her name? Ayame Kawa. Now that she is Kakashi's legal daughter, her name is Ayame Kawa Hatake. A kin...
14.1K 423 20
A girl who was trained as a ninja over the years has been discovered by kakashi's team. Who is she and how does she have the rinnegan! This is the st...
256K 7.2K 30
An abused little girl of only 6 years old finds herself in Naruto. She meet many new people, but with her past, she shies away from any human contact...
15K 399 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...