Forbidden Lust - Adam Driver

By orixren

Completed story. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING! This is a fanfic, I don't mean to offend anybody with the... More

Dear readersā™„ļø
I. You're hired
II. The preparation
III. Bon voyage
IV. Munster
V. The set
VI. Thirst
VII. You shouldn't be here
VIII. No control
IX. Growing desire
X. Lust
XI. Cry me a river
XII. A day in County Kerry
XIII. R u mine?
XIV. Unreachable
XV. You sure?
XVI. Can't stand it anymore
XVII. Red rose
XVIII. Bar night (part one)
XIX. Bar night (part two)
XX. Bar night (part three)
XXI. Darling
XXII. Bloody
XXIII. Busted
XIV. Interval
XXV. Talking bodies
XXVI. Nasty boy
XXVII. A million times yes
XXVIII. Candyman
XXIX. Yes, Commander
XXX. Not afraid anymore
XXXI. New York, New York
XXXII. Reunion
XXXIII. Meet my friend
XXXVI. The cop fantasy.
XXXV. Breaking News
XXXVII. Back to Ireland
XXXVIII. Not a secret
XXXVIX. The suite
XL. Not everything is pink
XLI. False Alarm
XLII. Back to work.
XLIII. Hot stuff
XLIV. Broke in pieces
XLV. Stronger love
XLVI. France
XLVII. Cannes
XLVIII. Cannes pt.2
XLVIX. I put a spell on you
L. The last day
LI. Baby Gia
LII. The final chapter

XXXVI. Logan Lucky

2.1K 54 5
By orixren

Two days went by since the article leaked. Adam and you stayed in the apartment, staying in the shadows and trying to put this all behind.

Like every new, it was already fading in time. And lucky for him, it didn't interfere with his divorce, but he had to tell his wife the truth about you. It was hard at first, but she accepted the fact that he was moving on, and you almost didn't have to hide anymore. But still, you had to be careful with the paparazzi.

Today was the day he was taking you to his other movie set, the one from Logan Lucky. You were excited to get off the apartment and to watch him perform. You loved to watch him on action.

You were prepping breakfast while he was dressing in the bedroom. He came out of the bedroom and you looked at him. He was wearing black jeans, a black T-shirt and some Nike sneakers. He had a collection of them.

"How can you make the most simple outfit look so hot on you?" You asked, looking at him.

"I know, right?" He said, walking to you. "It's annoying being this hot" he smiled at you and kissed you.

You ran your hands through his hair and gave into the kiss. Things were heating up.

"Do we have time for this?" You asked, turning off the stove.

"I don't care, I'll be quick," he said, kissing your neck. You chuckled and grabbed his face to kiss him again.

He picked you up and put you down the kitchen table. You two were kissing desperately, and he was being rough with the kiss, making your lips swollen.

He ran his hands all over your body, pulling you closer to him. Your sex was pressing on his, and you could feel through the clothes his hardness.

You ran your hands through his abs and down to his pants, as he kissed your neck. You put your hand under his pants, rubbing his penis.

He moaned on your neck and kissed you again, while you touched him. He put a hand against your sex, making circular motions over your panties. You were so glad that you were wearing a skirt.

You could feel how wet you were getting under his touch and you moaned, moving your body while he masturbated you.

You unbuttoned his pants and took his dick out, while he moved your panties to aside. He got inside of you, with a rough move.

You moaned and he kissed you, starting to move inside of you. He was grabbing your hips, moving them against his while he got in and out of you.

"Oh god, that feels so good" you moaned while putting your forehead against his.

He started moving faster, grabbing the back of your neck and crashing his hips against you. He was groaning, fucking you hard and fast.

He was touching your breast from under your shirt and you were grabbing him by the neck, helping yourself to move with him.

He picked up the pace and soon, he made you cum. He cums inside of you afterward.

"I've never cum so fast in my entire life," you said, catching your breath.

"Quickies are my specialty," he said, getting off of you and pulling his pants back up.

You got down the table and pull your skirt down.

"Cmon, we are going to be late," you said, looking at the watch on the wall.

———————————

At the set, you had the amazing opportunity to meet director Steven Soderbergh, as well as actors Channing Tatum and Daniel Craig.

You felt like a little child, getting to know people who you admired. Clyde Logan, Adam's character, was the funniest one of the movie. He played a one-armed bartender, who was also Channing Tatum's character brother.

It was pretty cool to see how they managed to make him a one-armed man. Again, he was playing a character completely different from all his previous ones and he was amazing at it.

He had to make this accent too, which only made him funnier and sexier. You spent all day at the shooting, watching and hearing everything. Everyone was nice to you and welcomed you.

"So this is the famous Y/N," Channing said, sitting beside you. Adam was rehearsing to film a scene and you were watching him.

"Channing Tatum is saying I'm famous?" You said, looking at him. He was, even more, hotter in person, but no one was hotter than Adam. "You were amazing up there," you said, pointing the set after watched him perform.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" he chuckled and looked at you. "Are you enjoying this?" He said, looking around the set.

"I am, this is going to be such a fun movie" you smiled at him. "So, how is it that I'm famous?" You asked, curious.

"Well," he moved on his chair. "Last time Adam was here, he told me about you. He needed to talk to someone because his thoughts were driving him nuts. It was before you two made it official" he said.

You remembered that month that Adam took off, it was right after Aiden found out about you and before he asked you to be his girlfriend. Adam had told you how great Channing was, and how they were friends since the first day they met. You wonder if Channing had something to do with him asking you to be his girlfriend.

"Yes, I remember when he came to work on this movie," you said.

"I'm glad you two are finally together," he said, looking at Adam. "He's been so much better since he is with you. You make him happy"

You looked at Adam and then at Channing.

"Thanks, Channing. That's really sweet, he makes me happy too" you said, smiling at him. "And I truly love him"

"What are you two talking about?" Adam approached you, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"He was just letting me know facts about the movie," you said, looking at Channing. He smiled at you.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Adam asked him.

"She is, and she is such a nice person" Channing smiled at him. "You two look very good together"

Adam looked at you and kissed your forehead, before heading back to the set.

You felt your heart racing with love. Just imagining him talking about you made you blushed. You couldn't believe that a man like him was in love with you. You felt so lucky to have him in your life.
Nothing would make you stop loving him.

Your phone ringing took you out of your thoughts. Aiden was calling. You stood up and got out of the set to answer.

"Hi, honey!" You exclaimed to him, happy to hear from him.

"Hello, beauty!" He said, making you smile. "How are you? How's New York?"

"Everything is amazing" you replied. "I'm currently at Adam's new movie set, I came here with him"

"Oh that's so cool, say hi to him from me," he said.

"I will. How's everything in Ireland?" You asked.

"Beautiful, I met Zach's parents and we are staying at their house for a couple of days. You have no idea how beautiful Belfast is" he said.

"I'm so glad. I miss you a lot" you said, smiling while talking.

"Me too," he said. "Listen, honey, I just wanted to check on you because I saw that article"

Your smile faded while listening to his words.

"Everything is ok now, but it's been a crazy couple days since that article went up," you said, walking around while talking. "Adam took care of it and now it's no longer up, but a lot of people saw it"

"I'm sorry, I know that must be difficult for him and his divorce," he said with a tender voice.

"It is, but he's such an understanding person. He faces whatever conflict that comes to him with patience. He's amazing" you said, feeling your heart beating faster while you talked about Adam. "Do you think that the other actors saw the article?"

"I can't say, but don't worry about it," he said to you. "You were planning on telling them anyways".

"Yeah you're right" you saw Adam was calling you from the inside of the set. "Aiden I have to go, we'll talk soon"

"Okay honey, have a great time. I'll see you in a few days, I love you!" He said.

"Love you too, bye" you replied, and then hung up.

You spent the rest of the day at the set with Adam, he shot a lot of scenes since you were going back to Ireland in two days. You had a great time, it was such a different environment than the set from Star Wars, but yet it was as homie and nice. Everyone treated you so well, you felt loved.

Hello everybody! How are you?
Happy sunday🤍
The end is almost here... what are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you so much for reading.

Pd: feeling very inspired for the new fanfic.

-O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 54 8
Please read warnings; this story is categorized for a mature audience. As a modest young woman living during the Regency Era in Hertfordshire, Englan...
434K 9.4K 131
After being captured in a late night raid on the current planet you were being held as a slave, arriving on the Starkiller base soon to find out your...
200K 5.8K 50
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN AFTER EPISODE 8 HIT THEATERS. THIS STORY IS BASED OFF OF SPOILERS, LEAKS AND SPECULATION...
60.3K 538 13
Highest ranking as of 12/11/18: #11 forceawakens *UPDATE AS OF 5/2024* Hellooo everyone :) I am so happy to be back! As of today, 5/9/2024, I have co...